Generation of Tarts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Andy would have liked that, it fits in with his sexy mature woman interests. Was he interested?"

"Umm, well one morning I did see that he had a big bulge in those tiny shorts he wears." She smiled at the thought but then thought she ought to be more severe and detached. Unfortunately her mother had seen the short lived smile which had played across her mouth.

"Seems to me, Micky, that you do fancy him. Would you like him to fuck you?"

"Mother!"

"Well he's fucking me, so he's likely to be interested in fucking you as well."

"You seem to think it's so easy. He's my son, for goodness sake!"

"I notice you haven't denied that you'd like him to fuck you."

"Mum, stop messing with my brain. OK, I'll admit that he's a handsome lad, and in other circumstances I wouldn't say no, but it's not that easy, is it!"

"Perhaps you just need time to think about it, to get used to the idea. Never say never."

"Mother, you're acting like a slut. Or maybe a Madam in a brothel, trying to procure men for sex. I think we'd better finish this conversation now. It's difficult enough to come to terms with the fact that you and Andy are ..... well, you know what I mean, without trying to bring me into the picture."

"All I'm suggesting is that you think about it. Why else did you buy that slutty blue dress? Good choice by the way. Andy couldn't get enough of me last night when I was wearing it. Tell me that you weren't thinking of Andy when you bought it and weren't trying to arouse him when you pranced about in front of him. Andy told me what happened, you know."

"Well ..... ummm ..... I," but Micky was unable to deny it.

12