Generations Ch. 2

Story Info
Brother discovers Tomika's secret.
2.3k words
4.3
158.9k
29
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebecca
Rebecca
445 Followers

Grandfather and I had been having a healthy amount of sex since the beginning of June. I would sneak in his room nightly and suck his huge black snake and he would finger fuck me to orgasm. We would fuck whenever we had the house to ourselves and I can't tell you how many times I would cum during those sessions. It was all good, that's for sure and I hadn't strayed from my grandfather's path since that first time.

In mid August we heard from my father, he had been paroled. Grandpa was thrilled that his son would be coming home and he was going to live with us. I hadn't seen my dad in years. Grandpa was going to pick him up on Friday and by Saturday he'd be home. Devin and I had mixed feelings but we were both happy that we would be having our dad home again, we just wondered if prison had changed him. I worried how grandfather and I would be able to continue our relationship with another person in the house. It had been hard enough keeping it from Devin all these months.

On Thursday night before Grandpa was to leave, I snuck into his room as usual and started in on his wonderful cock. I think we both feared that it may be a while before we enjoyed sex again so I let him fuck me that night. I had to bury my face in the pillow as he fucked me doggie style, both our favorites position. I finally crawled back to my bed around 4 am, my pussy ached from the intense fucking and I had two loads of grandpas cum dripping out of me.

I was in bed and the sun was coming through my window. My eyes were closed and I had the oddest sensation, like someone was licking my pussy. I was somewhere in between sleep and reality, I wasn't sure. My body exhausted from the fucking I got in the middle of the night. This went on for a few minutes before I opened my eyes. I was laying on my side, my ass facing the door wearing only my T-shirt and a tiny pair of white panties. It turns out this was not a dream.

I jumped and turned over onto my back and I almost crushed Devin's head. My god, my brother had been eating my pussy. He sat up and looked at me, he had my juices all over his face and I knew some of it had to be grandpas cum. It was as if he buried his whole face in my pussy. "What the fuck are you doing?" I finally said and pulled the covers over myself and kicked at my brother. "What's a matter, only grandpas getting a piece of you?" he said and smiled. I denied it of course.

"Don't even bother denying, Tomika. I seen you two fucking. I know you in there sucking his giant dick every night. I been eatin' the sweetest piece of fresh fucked pussy around for the past half hour", then he stood and dropped his boxers, "made my dick real hard" he said and he grabbed it, all 10" of his cock. Unlike grandpas, Devin's cock was hard as steel and pointed up to the ceiling. My mouth was watering as soon as I saw it. "Unless you want pops to know about it, you better pull that cover away and let me finish licking that sweet honey hole of yours".

Funny, I wasn't really worried he would tell our dad, I just wanted a tongue in my pussy so I pushed the covers aside, pulled off my t-shirt and panties and lay back. legs spread wide. My pussy shiny from my juices, grandpas cum and Devin's saliva. I was suddenly on fire and wanting my brother very badly.

The boy could eat pussy. He had no hesitation diving back in and he wasn't bothered at all by the fact that my pussy was cum filled and he was getting a taste of grandpa. I was giving my hard nipples some attention while Devin was working on my clit and I had a very intense orgasm. Devin kept at my clit until I had to push him away for a minute, I was too sensitive down there.

Devin crawled beside me in bed and I went right after his hard cock. I took my time and truly enjoyed sucking him. He was different than grandpa because he was circumcised and while grandpa was the biggest around, he wasn't necessarily the hardest. Devin could break rocks with his 10" cock and it was so pretty to look at. I also liked his tight, hairless nut sac. I could enjoy adding him to my list. After all, I adored everything about grandpa's cock and now I had another different but just as perfect cock to play with.

I guess I was lost in my sucking because I was usually able to slow down when I felt my man cumming but I was so into my brothers cock that I kept going and suddenly Devin raised his hips and let go with a stream of sweet jizz. I loved his taste and kept at him until his balls were drained. After giving him the last few licks, I slid up next to him and we kissed passionately for the first time. Devin smiled and told me he knew his big sister would be one hell of a cock sucka.

We talked while he gently played with my swollen nipples. I knew we had all day and night to fuck and I knew we would do just that, I had no doubts. I asked him why he wanted to eat my pussy because it was dripping with grandpa's cum and he went on to explain how he met an older white woman at the mall where he works and that he had been fantasizing about her until one night after work she invited him home. She and her husband wanted him to join them in bed. I was shocked because Devin was such a smooth, cool dude.

He told me he let the other guy suck his dick and he ate the pretty white woman's pussy after both he and the hubby had dumped a load in her and he liked it. I asked him if he sucked the guys cock and he said he didn't but he would have if it came up. I was intrigued. I saw one guy suck another guy in one of the videos I'd snuck from grandpas collection and it turned me on in a curious kind of way. Devin leaned down and sucked my titties for a few minutes, he smiled and said he never had ones that big. I was ready to fuck but decided we should both take a shower before moving on. He liked the idea and he stood with his impressive erection and we headed for the bath.

It was odd, it wasn't like any experience with other guys because I knew Devin loved me and I loved him and I trusted him 100 percent. We were naked, touching each other, soaping each other up and just having fun while being sexually charged. Devin then told me he could do something that a lot of guys couldn't and I pushed him to tell me but he said he would show me later, "after I fuck that fine pussy" he smiled.

Devin had me bend forward and I was leaning against the tiles, my sexy booty facing him. I was glad I was tall. He lifted one of my legs and rested my foot on the side of the tub. In no time he entered me from behind. It took about 30 seconds for me to realize a difference in the way Grandpa fucked and the way Devin did. Grandpa used slow, deep strokes, letting me feel every inch of that 14" snake and he used his fingers to rub and pull my clit while he fucked me.

Devin was a jack hammer. He had lightning fast hips. He fucked deep too but fast and he pounded me. My tits were bouncing all over the place until he reached around and grabbed onto them. He pulled hard on my nipples and I liked it. I came within the first few minutes from Devin's energetic fucking and he filled my pussy a few minutes later. I was out of breath by the time he let his cock slip from me and turned me gently so we could kiss. We hugged and we were both satisfied and happy, at least enough to finish our shower.

I made Devin and me breakfast and we hung around for a while and just talked. He had on a pair of boxers and I had on a short purple robe. I felt so sexy and dirty because while I stood making us eggs, I felt a droplet of his cum running down my thigh. I was getting horny all over, amazed at how much fucking I required to extinguish my own flame.

As we ate I tried to get him to tell me that big secret he spoke of earlier and he said after we ate he would show me. He said he had an idea to make it even better if I was willing to get a little kinky with him. I had to laugh, what the hell was a little kinky? My brother had ate my grandfathers cum from my pussy because gramps spent two loads in there last night, then I sucked his cock and we just finished fucking in the shower... now he wanted me to get kinky? "Hey little brother, pretty much anything goes with me" I said and his light eyes seemed to get brighter.

We cleaned the dishes and went up to my room. We were both naked and on the bed within seconds and we wound up in the 69 position with me on top. What a surprise and delight I got when I felt Devin pull me down a bit, spread my cheeks and dip his tongue into my asshole, a first for me and I loved it. I came not long after that and Devin pushed off and told me he didn't want to cum yet, "now I can show you what I was talking about."

He got up and I sat on the edge of the bed and watched him get on his back on the floor. He raised his feet and legs over his head making his body resemble a divers tuck. I watched in awe as his cock came to rest on his cheek, he made an adjustment and there it was, my brother was sucking his own beautiful cock and it was THE most amazing thing I have ever seen, to this day I will never forget the first moment I watched his mouth engulf his precious dick. He sucked for a minute or two before he uncurled and sat up. He motioned me over and I sat next to him on the floor. I asked him to do some more because it was making me so hot to watch.

He got serious and asked me if I liked when he licked my ass hole and I told him that I loved it. He then asked me if I would do that for him, while he sucked his own cock. He explained that he had a really sensitive ass ring and he fantasized about having his ass played with while he was sucking his own rod. Of course I was more then happy to oblige him in his fantasy. After all, he had just showed me how good an ass licking could be.

He was so agile and flexible as he curled back into his little ball. His ass was pointing to the ceiling. I kneeled over him and licked his puckered little asshole. I could hear him moaning around his own cock, what a fuckin turn on. The more we did, the more adventurous I became. I had my tongue pointed and was able to actually fuck his ass with it. I also licked his tight ball sac and eventually I wet a finger and slid it into his back door and that's when his cock, for lack of a better word, exploded! He swallowed some but he just kept cumming and it was all over his face and all over the rug, it was something I'd never seen before and I had seen a lot of things when it came to a guys cock shooting off. It was kinky, maybe weird to some people, but it was the hottest and sexiest thing to me. Seeing a stud sucking his own cock and my pussy was dripping wet.

We kissed and I licked the mess he made from his neck and ears and cheeks etc and then asked him to fuck me. Here was a huge advantage of a 17 year-old guy compared to a 58 year old guy (and this is no knock in my grandpas love making) is that Devin was still hard and he quickly obliged me. We fucked missionary because he said he wanted to see my face when we fucked. Devin pounded my pussy to three orgasms before I had to push him off of me and I sucked him off to another orgasm. I loved licking his cock because he was dripping with my pussy juice and it was SO GOOD!

We rested and fucked and rested and sucked and repeated the cycle all night long. We were in the living room after midnight watching one of gramps' dirty movies when we finally fell asleep naked and in each others arms on the couch. My pussy was so red and swollen and so well fucked and Devin had unleashed 4 loads in me, and three in my mouth, one in his own mouth and one on my tits... not a bad tally for 14 hours of fucking.

To Be Continued...

Rebecca
Rebecca
445 Followers