Generosity Returned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not in the least,” she replied, seeming a little uncomfortable. I don’t know whether it was intentional or not, but we were both petting Reggie and her hand settled over mine briefly before she moved it down his back. Reminding myself not to screw up again, I got up to check on dinner. The tenderloin was done and I put a salad together before carving the tenderloin. I filled two plates and carried them into the other room, along with the wine bottle. I topped off our glasses before we began eating.

“That was delicious,” Stephanie said, setting her empty plate on the table.

“Thanks,” I said, adding my plate. I carried them into the kitchen and put them in the sink. I sat back down and raised my glass. “Here’s to spending Christmas with a friend,” I said. We drank to that and then settled back on the couch. Reggie had left when the food was gone, and we were about a foot apart. “So, do you want to watch a movie or what?”

“What do you have?” she asked.

“As far as Christmas stuff goes, I have A Christmas Story and Rudolph, but I have loads of other stuff as well.”

“How about Christmas Story. That’s always a classic.” I threw the movie in and turned off the lights, settling on the couch, leaving a descent gap between us. The only light in the room came from the TV and the Christmas tree. About ten minutes into the movie, I noticed that Stephanie had moved much closer to me. I couldn’t deny that I was attracted to her, and I got the impression that she felt the same, but I still didn’t want to push her. I let my hand slip down onto the cushion between us, waiting to see what happened. Much to my delight, a few minutes later I felt Stephanie’s hand touched mine. It was light, with the tips of her fingers just covering the back of my hand. She didn’t move her hand away, so I took the initiative, turning my hand over and lacing my fingers through hers. Her hand closed around mine and she slid a little closer.

I looked over at her to find her watching me intently, the winking Christmas lights causing her ice blue eyes to twinkle merrily. The same feeling that caused me to kiss the other night once again washed over me, but before I could act on it, she leaned in and brushed her lips across mine. She gave me a few light, teasing kisses then pulled back. I leaned in, lightly kissing the end of her nose, then moving down. I lightly brushed her lips, then her chin. When I kissed the line of her jaw, she tipped her head back, allowing me to kiss down to the collar of her shirt. I brought my mouth back to hers, bringing my free hand around to run my fingers through her hair. I kissed her deeply, and she returned my passion. Our tongues met, exploring each others mouths. She tasted sweet, and her lips were full and soft against mine. As we kissed, I pushed her backwards, freeing my hand from hers to slowly lower her onto her back. The movie was long forgotten as our shoes were kicked off. We finally had to break our kiss to come up for air. I laid gentle kisses over her face, lightly nipping at her earlobe. I supported myself with one hand, keeping my full weight off of her, while my other hand traced a line between her breasts and down her stomach. I slid it under her shirt, going slowly in case she wanted me to stop. Her quiet moan told me she didn’t mind, and I allowed my fingers to trace light circles over her tight stomach. Kissing her again, I slid my hand up to cup her breast through her bra. I brushed my fingers over her nipple, which I could feel tightening through the thin fabric.

“Noooo…” She whimpered as I removed my hand from her breast. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled. She lifted herself slightly, allowing me to tug it off and toss it on the floor. I moved my hand back to her breast, pulling her bra down and lightly circling her areolas with my fingers. Stephanie slid her hands under my shirt and pulled it off. Her hands slid over my chest and back, caressing lightly. Pulling her up off the couch, I undid Stephanie’s bra, freeing her pert, firm breasts, crowned with tight, bright red nipples. I lowered my mouth to her breast, sucking her hard nipple into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue and teeth. Stephanie buried one hand in my hair, pulling my head to her breast. She continued to run the other hand up and down my back. After sucking on both nipples, I kissed my way down her belly. As I neared the hem of her jeans, I undid the button and fly. Stephanie lifted her ass so I could slide them off. Underneath I found a red silk thong. I gently trailed my hand over the thong, feeling her shudder as my hand drifted over her lips. I lowered my mouth to her panty-clad pussy and sucked. The fabric was already damp, and I could taste her through the thin cloth. Stephanie let out a low moan. Pulling back, I kissed my way down the insides of her creamy thighs. I came back and gently kissed her mouth. She pushed me onto my back, unfastening my jeans and pulling them off. The tent in my boxers spoke volumes about how I felt at the moment. Stephanie lightly ran her fingers up and down my rod a few times, eliciting a low groan from me. She tilted her head up and kissed me deeply. As she did so, I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

Scooping her up, I carried her into my bedroom, laying her on my bed and climbing on top of her. I kissed my way down from her mouth to her breasts to her pussy once more. This time, I took her panties with as I moved down her thigh. I slid her panties off, kissing her toes, then working back up her legs toward her neatly trimmed bush.

“You know, we still need to get your clothes off,” she said, sitting up and pushing me down onto my back. She kissed her way down my chest to the waistband of my boxers. Hooking her fingers underneath the elastic, she lifted the waistband over my rock hard erection. I lifted myself up so she could slide them off. After removing my boxers she moved back to my erection, which stood tall and proud. She kissed the tip, gently caressing the shaft with her hand. Painfully slowly, she slipped her mouth over the crown of my cock. She slowly began to suck my cock, moving her head up and down. I tried to resist, but ended up matching her rhythm with my hips. She took me all the way into her mouth, the head of my cock sliding down her throat. I wrapped a hand in her hair and held her head, not pushing, but just holding her there. One of her hands rested on my thigh while the other massaged my balls. I was soon moaning and thrashing on the bed. Rarely can a woman reduce me to such a state. As her tongue massaged the crown of my cock and her teeth tickled my shaft I knew my time was short.

“I…I’m going to…to come,” I managed to pant. I couldn’t be sure, but I thought I saw a smile tug at the corners of her mouth as she continued to pleasure me. Seconds later, my balls tightened. Knowing I was close, Stephanie lowered her mouth completely over my cock. The spasms of her throat pushed me over the edge. She swallowed every drop, milking as much as she could out of my cock before climbing back up to kiss me gently.

“My turn,” I whispered huskily as I rolled her over. I kissed my way downward, stopping to give her breasts a good licking. I reached her pussy and inhaled the thick, sweet musk that wafted up to me. I could already see moisture glistening on her lips as I bent to gently kiss the insides of her thighs. I moved upwards, kissing just too either side of her pussy. She tried to push her pussy up into my mouth, but I held her down, teasing her. I slowly laid kisses along her pussy from bottom to top. When I got to her clit, I kissed to either side and ever so gently circled it with my tongue. Stephanie was moaning and gripping the sheets as I worked on her. I licked from the top of her pussy back to the bottom, slowly easing my tongue between her lips. I slid my tongue in and out, enjoying the sweet taste of her pussy which was already very wet. I moved my tongue slowly in and out, enjoying the soft, mewling sounds I was eliciting from Stephanie.

I moved my mouth back to her clit, replacing my tongue with two fingers. I curled them so that I could rub the front wall of her pussy, finding her g-spot after a few seconds. At the same time, I began to gently tease her clit with my tongue, flicking it first side to side, then up and down. I was amazed at how tightly Stephanie’s pussy held my fingers. I kept my movements slow and gentle, wanting to tease her, rather than push her to a quick orgasm. I felt her begin to tremble slightly and her pussy began to spasm around my finger and wrapped my lips around her clit. Sucking hard, I felt Stephanie buck against my hand and scream as a flood of warm feminine honey covered my hand. I moved my mouth down, lapping up as much as I could. It was sweet yet salty, and absolutely delicious.

I looked up at Stephanie, who lay on her back, panting heavily. A thin sheen of sweat covered her skin and her eyes were heavily lidded. When I saw that she was watching me, I slowly licked her cum from my fingers. I moved up to Stephanie’s mouth, lowering myself into a tender, gentle kiss. Stephanie wrapped her arms around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth to taste herself.

“I want to make love to you,” I whispered when I broke the kiss.

“And I want you to,” she replied. “And come inside me. I’m on the pill.”

“Okay,” I smiled, reaching down and lining my cock, up with her pussy. I slipped inside her slowly, her pussy emitting a slurping sound as I did so. She let out a low moan as the walls of her pussy clenched around me. I leaned down, slowly kissing along her collarbone and up her throat to her lips as I held myself still. When I reached her lips, I slowly withdrew. As I kissed her, I fell into a slow gentle rhythm. After about a minute, Stephanie reached up and grabbed my ass, trying to push me faster. Rather than speed up, I wrapped an arm around her and, without slipping out of her, managed to roll us over. Stephanie braced her feet to either side of me and began to move up and down my shaft, quickening the pace as she did so. For a short time, I leaned up to massage and kiss her breasts, but the feeling of her pussy rapidly sliding over my cock quickly forced me to lie back down. Soon, I was moaning right along with Stephanie. I managed to slide one hand between us to massage her clit, wanting to make sure she came too. I was getting close, but held on.

“Come with me!” Stephanie pleaded. I managed to grunt and nod in reply. Her pussy began to spasm around me and I let myself go. My hot cum hit the wall of her pussy and began to slowly drip down between us as the next spurt hit. As we came down from our climaxes Stephanie collapsed on top of me. I rolled us over, kissing her deeply before pulling out. I moved down to her pussy and licked her clean, savoring the taste. Then I moved back to her mouth and kissed her again. We lay there for some time before I finally forced myself to get up.

“There’s something I want you to have,” I said, walking over to my dresser. It took me a few moments to find the dusty box in the top drawer. I brushed it off and walked back to the bed. Stephanie was sitting up, regarding me curiously. I sat down next to her and held the box out. I opened the top and she gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. The box held a ring, a claddagh made of gold. The heart was an emerald, and the crown was set with a number of small diamonds.

“It was my mother’s,” I said. “I want you to have it. Merry Christmas.” I took the ring from the box and slipped it onto Stephanie’s finger, amazed that it fit. The emerald matched her eyes, which currently looked slightly watery.

“Thank you,” she whispered, throwing her arms around me and kissing me. I returned her passion. “But I didn’t get you anything,” she said, breaking the kiss.

I laced my fingers through hers, bringing her hand to my mouth and kissing each finger lightly. “You came to visit me,” I told her. “That was the best Christmas present I could ever have gotten. Thank you.” We shared another passionate kiss, which ended in both of us yawning. “Will you spend the night,” I asked sleepily.

“If you’ll have me,” she replied.

“I’d be sad if you left,” I said, pulling her close. I drew the sheets over us and curled up next to her in a spoon position. I wrapped my arms around her and lightly kissed her neck. “Goodnight love, merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas to you too,” she said, bringing her hand up to cover mine. Intertwined, we drifted off to sleep.

12