Genetic Sexual Attraction Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings separated at birth are unknowingly reunited.
5.3k words
4.6
81.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cerasi
Cerasi
11 Followers

This is my first submission, and my first story ever. I'd like to thank LadyCibelle for editing this for me. You were a great help.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is sexual attraction between close relatives, such as a brother and sister, who first meet as adults.

This situation can occur as a consequence of adoption, where the adopted children discover their true ancestry, and seek out relatives. Although this is a rare consequence of adoptive reunions, the large number of adoptive reunions in recent years means that this is happening to a significant number of people. It is generally highly distressing to both parties, as this sexual attraction is contrary to their socialized sexual and moral structures, as well as to the legal structure of society.

The theory is that close relatives, because of their genetics, may be genetically predisposed toward the same interests and have highly compatible personalities. This makes relatives who meet later in life more likely to find each other attractive than two random people would. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The clock read eleven-thirty, and in half an hour, his birthday would be over. Zachary turned the half-empty bottle between his index finger and thumb. It was still only his first bottle that evening, even though he'd been sitting there for hours. He hadn't done much at all for his birthday, though he did go into a bar legally for the first time. He hadn't called up his friends, or thrown a big party. Hell, he didn't even let his old man get him a birthday cake.

There was just something about this year that he felt didn't make it worth celebrating, though he had actually dressed for it. His short brown hair was brushed, though that rarely made any difference as his hair was always a little untidy looking. He had on a pair of blue jeans that were just about the same shade of blue as his eyes, and a pair of sturdy hiking boots. His black winter coat hung by the door (it was a small bar - no one ever stole anything). He had on a long-sleeved, dark blue, button-down shirt, hanging open over a black t-shirt.

Zachary heard the bell on top of the door jingle, indicating that someone had come in from outside. He wondered if he should even bother glancing, but after he did, he was certainly glad he made the effort. There, in the doorway, stood the most beautiful young woman he'd ever seen. She had shoulder-length, medium-brown hair, blue eyes, and the body of a gymnast. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Her cheeks were rosy from being outside in the cold air, and she was standing there in front of the door, brushing the snow from her hair.

She certainly didn't look prepared for winter weather. She had on a very tight pair of low-rise, dark blue jeans, which didn't look like they kept the heat in very well. She had what looked like a purple t-shirt underneath a black coat. He wondered what she was doing dressed that way in winter. She didn't even have warm footwear, just a pair of sneakers and what looked like ankle socks.

He would have introduced himself to her, had Clay not walked up to her from behind.

"Here... Let me warm that little body of yours up with a drink, honey," he said, putting his arm around her and leading her to his table. Zachary's blood burned. He saw Clay in here getting another girl drunk every time he was here. Everyone suspected him of being a rapist, but none of the girls ever said anything. It could have been because they were scared, but no one knew for sure. Zachary didn't normally care when he saw Clay with another random woman, but there was something about this girl that was different.

Zack watched as Clay sat her down at his usual table and offer her a beer. She took a quick drink and set it back on the table before Clay whispered something in her ear.

"Ça ne m'intéresse pas," Zack heard her say. He wasn't very fluent in French, but he could tell that she wasn't very fond of Clay just by the look on her face and the tone of her notably beautiful voice. He felt his blood boil again. He didn't want to see this one get taken advantage of by Clay. There was something about her that made him want to protect her from everything and everyone.

Clay only grinned and leaned in as if he was going to kiss her. She backed away and said "Non! Laissez-moi tranquille!" Her voice was louder than it was before. Zachary still didn't quite understand her words, but he knew she was not pleased. Clay grabbed the girl by the arm and she yelled at him, "Fuck off!" in plain English.

Zack knew full well what that meant, and he wasn't going to let Clay carry on any longer. He stood up and walked over. He wasn't hurrying, but any who looked at him would know where he was going.

"Get lost Clay," said Zack, straightening himself up to his full height, which admittedly wasn't much. He was maybe about five-foot-six or seven. Clay looked up at him.

"What did you say?"

"I said get lost! Leave the girl alone. It's quite clear by the way she's acting that she wants nothing to do with you. Go back to the pit you crawled out of." Zachary glanced over at her, and could see she was scared. Her blue eyes were welling up with tears.

Clay stood up from the table and straightened up. He was about a half a foot taller than Zachary, but that didn't frighten him. The only thing on Zack's mind was the girl, and protecting her at any cost.

"Why don't you mind your own business!" Clay said, clearly very angry.

"You wanna leave here limping, Clay?"

Clay swung with his right fist. Zack tried to move, but it clipped the side of his face. It was at that point that Zachary realized Clay was wearing a lot of metal on his hands.

Determination focusing him, he came back and hit Clay square in the jaw with his left hand, and Clay staggered backwards, clearly unused to people fighting him back.

"Fuck you!" Clay said angrily, storming past Zachary and out of the bar.

Zack let out a deep breath, and looked over at the girl. She seemed very relieved, and he smiled warmly at her.

"Sorry about him." He said, slowly sitting down across from her.

"You are hurt!" She came over to sit next to him, putting a hand to Zachary's face.

"It's not so bad." he said. It was the truth. His hand hurt more than the little scrape on his face did. When he brought up his hand to look at it, the girl gasped. He had busted open his knuckle, presumably on one of Clay's teeth.

The blue-eyed girl reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a baby-blue handkerchief. She tied it around his hand, making the knot in his palm.

"My knight in shining armor," she said, giggling softly, blushing and smiling at him. Her voice was colored by a beautiful French accent. "I will have to stick close to you so you can protect me from all the bad guys."

He laughed. "What's your name?"

"Je m'appelle Mélodie Noel. Et vous?" Zachary loved the way her words floated off her tongue. Her voice was almost magical.

"I'm Zack... Zachary Richards." He couldn't believe she was taking to him like she was. He hadn't had any short supply of girlfriends through high school, but never had he seen a woman so lovely warm up to him so fast.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Zachary," She said, resting her head on his shoulder. Somehow, it felt right to have her there. It was a strange feeling. "Thank you for helping me with that man. I do not know what he would have done to me if you had not stopped him."

I can wager a guess, he thought, looking down at her. He smiled and ran a hand through her long silky hair. She blushed and looked up at him.

"Is there somewhere we can go to be alone?" Mélodie asked him. Zachary wasn't sure how to answer. He didn't want to appear too forward, but on the other hand, what other place was there?

"I suppose we could go to my apartment, but-"

"That would be lovely," said Mélodie, cutting him off, still smiling up at him. Zachary smiled back down at her and kissed her cheek. She blushed madly and composed herself to speak. "I can't think of any better way to spend the last bit of my birthday evening."

"Your birthday!" Zack repeated, shocked. "It's my birthday today too."

"Then perhaps we could spend our birthday together, no?"

-----

The walk home to Zack's apartment was a cold one, but neither of them seemed to notice, since they were walking down the sidewalk with their arms around each other. Despite her lack of warm clothing, Mélodie seemed quite warm to Zack, and she seemed to be quite content to walk the whole way with her head on his shoulder.

He had noticed when they left the bar, that they were the same height. Normally, a small little detail like that wouldn't even catch his attention, but it seemed important somehow.

They finally reached his building and Zachary led her by her hand up the stairs to the third floor, apartment 3C. He pushed his key into the lock and heard a satisfying click as he turned it, opening the door and motioning her inside.

"Ladies first."

"Such a gentleman!" She grinned and walked inside, smiling back at him over her shoulder as she slipped her coat off.

Zack walked in and turned on the lights for the main room, which was the kitchen, dining room, and living room all in one. There was a door off the right of the living room section to his bedroom, and the door just ahead beside his bedroom door led to the bathroom.

"It's not much, but it's home..." he said, taking off his coat and hanging it up. He took Mélodie's coat from her and hung it up beside his before hanging his keys up on the last peg.

"It is lovely," said Mélodie. "I really like it!"

"Thanks..."

They shared a moment of silence, staring into each other's eyes, before both of them got flushed cheeks and looked away from one another, an action they disguised by kicking off their shoes and leaving them by the door.

Zack was the first to break the silence.

"So, what brings you to Canada?"

"Am I that obvious?" she asked, looking a little crestfallen. Zack smiled at her.

"Not really, I just notice things. Your English is outstanding, though you could do with a few contractions."

"I suppose I am lucky then," Mélodie said, smiling brightly. When Zack looked at her, confused, she added "Lucky that you were able to notice me at the bar, and help me with that jerk."

Zachary laughed and smiled at her. "Yeah, Clay's not the nicest guy you'll meet. And, you never did answer my question."

"Oh, I was born here," she stated, one of those as a matter of fact tones to her voice, "My mother passed away two months ago, and I decided I would come back here."

Zachary took a few steps toward her, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, Mélodie, I'm so sorry..."

"Do not worry," she said, sniffling, "I am fine."

"Mélodie..."

Zack knew she wasn't. Her voice was quavering, just barely in control. As he looked at her he could see tears well up in her eyes like they did at the bar, only this time there was a lot more of them. She leaned forward and sobbed silently into his shoulder, her eyes shut tight.

He put his arms around her and rubbed her back soothingly with one hand, looking down at her with genuine concern. He didn't understand why he felt so sorry for her. He heard stories like this all the time. Seeing her cry touched him on a level nothing else ever had, and he wanted to make her feel better.

Zack led her to his couch and sat her down, taking a seat beside her. He kept one comforting hand on her back.

"If you want to talk about anything, I'll listen," he said. Mélodie let out a very audible sob.

"You're being so kind to me and you don't even know me."

Zack had to admit, she was right. He didn't know much about her at all, but there was just something about her that struck a chord within him.

"I know... I can't even explain it. I just feel... drawn to you somehow."

Mélodie nodded.

"Yes. I know what you mean. I feel the same way..."

Zachary smiled at her, and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug, which he returned happily. When Mélodie let him go and pulled back, she had a sly grin on her face. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned in, kissing him deeply. She let her hands slide down his arms to his wrists, and she took a hold of them.

She slowly stood, and Zachary knew what she was thinking, returning her sly grin with a smirk. He stood with her, and she led him toward his open bedroom door, walking backwards, pulling him along.

They stopped about a foot from his bed, and Mélodie reached up under his shirt, running her hands over his back. Zack moved forward, kissing her neck, and Mélodie leaned her head to the side, moaning softly, giving him more room. He gladly took advantage of the extra flesh, kissing and licking more of her neck, savoring the taste of her silky skin. Mélodie cooed softly at the treatment she was getting, her hands making slow, sensual movements over Zachary's back.

"Zachary..." said Mélodie, her French accent pronouncing his name in a way he had never heard before. He liked it. "Je te veux..."

Zack didn't need to understand French to know what that meant. He put his lips to hers, kissing her deeply, parting his lips when he felt her tongue trying to push its way in. He rubbed his own tongue across Mélodie's, and she moaned softly.

Mélodie broke their kiss to pull off the dark-blue shirt that Zachary had been wearing over his black one, and then pulled the t-shirt up over his head. She leaned down and placed a kiss on his chest, then his neck, and then back up to his lips, where she forced her tongue into his mouth again.

Zack reached down and pulled her shirt up, momentarily breaking the kiss to pull it over her head and then continue. His hands found their way to her hips, slowly moving up her sides, past her waist to her bra-covered breasts, which he cupped gently, not wanting to appear overly forward. She pressed her chest into his as she reached down to undo his belt and pull it all the way out of his jeans. She grabbed Zack's zipper and pulled it down, undoing the button and slowly reaching into his boxers.

Zachary moaned as Mélodie's delicate hands found his shaft. She stroked it gently a few times before pulling it out of his boxers.

"Sit," she commanded.

He sat down on his bed, his member still in her soft hand. She didn't let it go as he lifted his hips to let his jeans and his boxers come down. Mélodie took his socks off for him before, almost as an afterthought, taking off her own. She reached for his cock again, and Zack groaned softly as she started pumping it softly and slowly with her hand. Mélodie leaned forward and teased the lip of his foreskin with her tongue, making Zack close his eyes and let out a quiet moan.

Mélodie slowly leaned forward and took Zachary's cock into her warm, wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and took the whole eight inches in, the tip of his pole touching the back of her throat before she pulled back to a more comfortable depth. Mélodie continued swirling her tongue around his head, drawing quiet, yet intense moans from Zachary.

Zach groaned softly and opened his eyes to see Mélodie start a steady rhythm She bobbed her head on his cock a few times, stopped to go over his member in its entirety with her tongue, and then continued bobbing her head back and forth over it, her lips massaging his hard cock.

Zachary could feel the faint tingling of a distant orgasm start to build in the tip of his member, and as Mélodie bobbed her head on his cock, it was getting much stronger.

"Oh, Mélodie... That's amazing," he managed to say, closing his eyes again and placing his hands on her head, running his fingers through her soft, silky hair.

Before long, Mélodie's ministrations had pushed Zack over the edge, and he moaned softly as he hit his orgasm. She sucked hard, and his cum shot out of his cock and into Mélodie's mouth. She happily swallowed it down, barely able to keep up. A small bit of cum slipped past her lips and dripped down her chin.

After Zachary had emptied himself into Mélodie's mouth, she pulled back slowly and gave his spent member one last lick before wiping the cum off her chin with a smirk.

"That was..." Zack started, opening his eyes and looking down at Mélodie, breathing hard, "Incredible."

"I thought you would enjoy that," said Mélodie, grinning and kissing his cheek.

"But now it's your turn," Zack said. As she stood he swept his arm under her knees and picked her up. Mélodie giggled and blushed madly, her arms wrapping around Zachary's neck.

He laid her gently on his bed and reached underneath her for the clasp for her pink, silk bra. He found it and unhooked it, pulling the garment away and moving his hands to massage Mélodie's breasts. He squeezed gently, his fingers moving all over them while his thumbs concentrated on her nipples until they were nice and hard. He continued to squeeze and massage one as he took the other into his mouth. Mélodie moaned softly, her hands flying up to run her fingers through Zachary's short hair.

Zack continued the treatment for several minutes before switching to Mélodie's other breast. She cooed gently and closed her eyes, melting into his careful touch.

Zachary had to admit he had never been with a woman who had a body like Mélodie's. Her every curve was just excellent, her full b-cup breasts looked divine, placed perfectly on her chest. He knew now that he had to see the rest of her, and his hands moved slowly down, moving sensually over her tummy as he got nearer and nearer to the top of her jeans. He undid her top button and brought her zipper down. Mélodie lifted her hips as Zack slid her jeans down and off her, revealing a cute pair of pink, silk panties.

Mélodie bit her lip as she watched Zachary lean down and give her clit a lick through the silk material. She was already extremely wet, and it was showing through the silk, but the disguised touch of his tongue drove her wilder. She whimpered in anticipation, wanting Zack to pleasure her more than she wanted anything else in the world.

He hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties, and Mélodie obediently raised her hips again so Zack could ease them off. Underneath was a beautiful hairless pussy that was dripping wet.

Zachary sat back for a moment and gazed at her naked form, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He figured that it was about time she knew that.

"Mélodie... You're so.... beautiful."

"You are just saying that because I am not wearing any clothes," she accused; a touch of what he thought might be irritation gracing her accent. Zack shook his head.

"No, Mélodie, I'm not. The first moment I laid eyes on you when you walked into that club, I knew that I had never seen a more beautiful woman in my entire life."

Mélodie smiled and her cheeks flushed a deep crimson. Zack laid himself beside her and leaned in to kiss her deeply. His hand moved from her shoulder all the way down, past her breasts, over her stomach, to rest on her inner thigh. She carefully parted her legs, and Zachary traced a finger over her slit, rubbing the collected wetness off his finger just above her pussy.

Mélodie whimpered into their kiss, wanting so much more contact. She raised her hips to his hand, but Zack made sure not to give her any more than he had planned. Mélodie whimpered again and Zack broke the kiss.

"Shh..." Zack whispered, putting his other finger to his lips.

He ran his busy finger over her slit again, but this time he stopped at her clit and started rubbing it in small circles. Mélodie cooed like she had before and tried again to raise her hips to his hand. Zack pulled his hand away and Mélodie dropped back, defeated. She knew she was going to have to let him do it the way he wanted. Somehow, she knew it would be better in the end.

Cerasi
Cerasi
11 Followers
12