Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was so close to cumming, the sensations running through her cock were exquisite and she felt herself teetering on the brink as Hazel's pussy pumped the invading meat in the hopes of milking it of all the cum it could produce.

Sara held still as she let the feelings of unbridled sexual sensation wash over her, coursing through her entire being from the tip of her huge cock to the great orbs of tit flesh that sat, covered in sweat and flushed on her beautiful chest, from her currently inflamed sensual core to her inhumanly moaning vocal chords.

She felt her prick being milked and pumped and sucked deeper into the gushing pussy that surrounded it and she was swiftly losing control. Her hips drew back and slammed forwards, bucking once more into Hazel's trembling vagina, losing herself entirely as the head of the cock exploded and huge thick wads of genie-given jizz gushed from the tip of the massive tool currently buried in Hazel's hot-box.

Powerful spurts, thick ropes of cum flew from the end of Sara's cock and Hazel's cunt muscles directed the course of Sara's orgasm onwards and upwards until the blonde howled with unbridled passion at the astonishing manoeuvres the genie made with her pulsing pussy/

"OOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, FUCK, YOU FUCKING SLUT, FUCKING TAKE MY COCK, FUCK MY PRICK, TAKE MY CUM YOU WHORE!!!!!"

Sara's cock quivered as it was buried to the hilt inside Hazel, slowly the orgasms abated and a calm seemed to settle for a brief moment over the bathroom as Sara collapsed forwards, lying on top of a recovering Hazel and feeling her breathing returning to normal from the ragged, orgasmic breathes she'd been battling for while she was exploding inside the djinn.

Hazel felt Sara's huge tits squash against her back as the weight of the busty blonde goddess rested on top of her, her still dribbling cock slowly softening inside the ebony lady's flooded pussy.

Sara slowly pushed off, not feeling quite done yet she got to all fours and pulled her half hard cock from Hazel's cunt, pulling the genie t all fours and leaning in catching as much of their combined juices as she could as the pussy-and-jizz smoothie flowed freely from the overworked love tunnel.

Sara collected as much escaping juice as she could before, looking down at her still half hard cock.

"I think I need cleaning, wanna come take care of it you whore?"

As Hazel looked over her shoulder she saw Sara flash a sexy smile at her, she turned on al fours as Sara knelt up and offered the drenched cock to the sweat soaked genie.

Hazel's head dipped and instantly the entire cock was buried in her throat, it was soft and easy to manipulate, she loved the taste and ran her tongue all around it until both their juices were off it, the tasty mingling of their flavours were a delicious reward for the well fucked Hazel and she made love to the cock with her mouth for a good few minutes, continuing long after the cock was clean.

As she knelt up Hazel looked at the slowly softening implement before raising her head to look into Sara's sex-glazed eyes.

"OK I'm done with the cock for now can you make it go away?"

"Done" Hazel smiled and watched as the long thick thing that had just pounded her to orgasm withdrew and was absorbed back into Sara's body, leaving a smooth and tempting pussy.

They leaned in and kissed each other, tongues going deep and bodies sliding together, sweat soaked tits feeling slick and sticky at the same time, the heat radiating from each charged body was enough to fuel nations.

As they kissed Hazel's hand slipped down to Sara's exposed cunt and started to toy with her clit, bringing moans anew from the blonde.

With the new stimulation Sara felt powerful enough to go another round and pulled Hazel's legs from under her, laying the genie down and crawling up her body, straddling her face and pulling her head into her waiting cunt.

Hazel's tongue flicked out and tasted the tangy sweetness of the juices that were starting to ooze from Sara's inflamed pussy lips. Sara's nectar was gaining momentum as more and more of it flowed freely from her lips and into Hazel's waiting mouth, Hazel pushed the appropriate buttons at the correct times, swirling a tongue around Sara's clit, pushing it deep between the puffy pussy lips and bringing her skilled fingers to bare on Sara's exposed arse hole.

"Jesus, yes baby, damn-fuck you're good at that, holy mother of fucking..." Sara's extraordinary exclamations encouraged Hazel to step up her probing and licking, extending her tongue, taking a liberty and pushing it deep into Sara's love box, drinking deep of the sweet nectar that slowed from it like a spring.

Sara humped herself into Hazel's beautiful face and threw her head back, moaning aloud at the way she was being probed and poked, licked, tasted and twisted, her pussy and clit being contorted expertly by the ever wise sex-genie who's head was currently buried between her legs.

Riding the invading tongue for all she was worth Sara soon slipped over the edge and a second almighty orgasm crash over her, washing through her body, drowning Hazel in pussy juices that she greedily consumed and escaping from Sara's lips in a series of expletives and exclamations as she held Hazel's face tight to her convulsing cunt, nearly suffocating the genie in the process.

Hazel held her breath and simply kept going, her tongue pushing deep and exploring the hard to reach recesses of Sara's innards, teasing along the walls of her cunt and twisting around inside to slither like a snake across every hyper-sensitive nerve ending.

Sara's face and chest were dripping with sweat as she kept her eyes closed and humped Hazel's face through the orgasmic storm and shuddered as the last effects rippled through her spent body.

"Oh, ohhhh, yeeaahhh, oh shit, yes yes yes, fuck yes," she groaned as Hazel's tongue slowly withdrew from the tasty cunt lips.

Sara's super-tight grip on Hazel's hair loosened and she let the genie have her head back, Hazel took a huge deep breath and planted a smacker on Sara's vaginal lips before the blonde rolled off her and slumped in the corner where the shower door met the tiled bathroom wall.

"Phew.... I... really needed that..." Sara gasped, her lungs taking big gulps of air to replenish what had been lost in the breathtaking orgasms she'd just had.

"No problems, as long as John wants us to be there for you, feel free to fuck either of us..." Hazel thought for a moment, "...unless he's fucking us, his cock's too perfect for me to fuck anyone else first.... but" she gulped for breath, "... damn you're sexy, mind if I share that shower with you." Hazel flicked her eyes in the direction of the shower cubicle and Sara simply nodded.

Hazel stood up slowly and helped Sara up onto her own shaky legs, as Sara climbed into the cubicle Hazel took a moment to go to John's bedroom, she'd decided it was time to use some of the smelly girly things her gracious master had bought for her in London.

She returned to the shower with a few bits and pieces, climbing in she started to get a lather going, rubbing it across Sara's spent body they moved into one another and started the process of cleaning and together started to come down from the orgasmic haze that lingered in the bathroom.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The toilets were awash with blood when he left, through manipulation and coercion he'd had all five women, he'd also had the pretty girl from behind the counter when she'd come into the toilets to investigate.

He left the coffee shop with a new face having claimed the life of a wealthy looking man who's life better became Zarakynal's status, he swaggered out of there with a new look, a new face, new clothes and rummaging in the pockets he came up with the keys for a Porsche. His hand also touched the badge of the Royal logistics core he'd ripped from that particular victim, how he loathed the military, it reminded him of characters he'd enjoy seeing brought low.

He wandered down the road toward the car park of the Natwest tower. He smiled as he heard the commotion behind him, the sirens and the sound of tires screeching as Police cars and ambulances rolled up outside the coffee shop, clearly someone had discovered the mess he left in the toilets.

Upon entry to the car park he was happy to discover the gleaming form of a brand new 911 turbo. Rolling out of the car park he drove it around the area a few times to get a feeling for it. As the traffic slowed near the underground station he rolled down the window and the gust of air that entered carried the whiff of djinn, multiple djinn, two djinn and one master and two very satisfied and happy djinn at that.

He had lingered a bit too long and saw the police milling about, he had to vacate the area before he was identified, a final sniff of the air gave him little more information but he had new prey and he would find them, the one extra piece of information he had about them now was that in all likelihood these were the ones responsible for the blast of powerful sexual energy that was instrumental in his release.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

While Sara and Hazel were getting to know one another upstairs Rose and John were just finishing cleaning up.

"You know considering you've got two very horny genies in your house you're really not pushing the boundaries in terms of wish making," Rose piped up, she'd finished putting stuff away and turned to lean back against the counter.

"What do you mean, I asked for a second cock, I asked you to magic a porn star out of nowhere? How much more can I push it?"

"You know for a writer I expected you to have a wild imagination."

"Well in fairness you presented me with the universe, where's a guy meant to start with that sort of power?"

"Obviously neither of your genies can make suggestions but we can remind you that the opportunities are vast in terms of what you can really do, not that we're complaining and fucking you on a regular basis, being given lives is something amazing and all genies love that but you've already tried to give us so much without really exploring our powers at all."

"So what you want me to just randomly wish for a three breasted, electric blue ferret with an oversized cock made entirely out of cheese that jizzes fondue?"

As if to demonstrate Rose winked at him and the creature he'd just described scampered in, standing knee high and wiggling it's triplet of oversized boobs as it adjusted to a more comfortable position, allowing the cheddar appendage between it's legs to stand rampant and prevent the oozing fondue from getting stuck in it's electric blue fur.

John blinked, it was a lot easier to create that creature in his head than to actually comprehend that it was right in front of him and for all intents and purposes 100% real.

After a few minutes of being completely lost for words he finally found a suitable remark to respond to this strange critter that was currently preening itself in front of him.

"I think I might attach that to my next tax return."

"OK can you get rid of that, I think I get the picture."

The strange beast scampered off the way it had entered and John cocked an eyebrow when he looked at Rose, she simply raised her eyebrows as if to say 'try me'.

"OK how about you joining me on the bridge of the U.S.S. Voyager with a horny Seven of Nine and have it bathed in that darkened red glow of a red alert."

"Done."

John looked about himself, he wasn't in his kitchen but he was stood at the main entrance to the bridge of the starship, everything where it should be, tactical station to his right, engineering to his left, and stood in the centre a very busty blonde with the remnants of borg implants.

As he looked about himself Seven piped up in that very robotic borg speech, "I am ready for you, do you wish to fuck me?"

John looked to his right and stood at the tactical station in a Starfleet uniform, mostly black with a golden yellow upper chest and shoulders, was Rose looking very enticing, her deep rouge hair worn loose and spilling across her shoulders, framing her beautiful face perfectly.

"A little unprofessional for Seven," he commented having clocked the use of 'fuck' in the curvy blonde's sentence.

Rose gave a suggestive smile before answering, "I may have adapted the character very slightly, had to make her a little sexier for you didn't I?"

John looked back at Seven, her unbelievable curves exposed in detail in the tight one-piece dark blue outfit she was wearing, and a quick check of the feet revealed the high heels she always wore, John never worked out how she managed to run around, remain completely professional and be one of the most valuable members of the crew but never had to wear the flat shoes of a standard Star Trek uniform.

John looked down at himself, he wasn't in his clothes any more, it was a uniform similar to Rose's but his shoulders were clad in command red and a quick feel of the collar revealed four pips, he looked back at Rose and she winked at him, "what's your command, Captain?" Emphasising the last word with a drool of sexuality.

John smiled and walked forwards, moving around to Seven.

"Captain, the doctor has provided me with information on the procreation techniques of all known species, I am entirely proficient in giving you sexual pleasure."

"I'm sure you are..." he muttered, reaching out a hand to touch her side, he shoulder, giving a quick squeeze of a breast and a stroke of the backside to make sure that what he was seeing was real.

Seven reached out a hand and started stroking the bulge in John's trousers, the black uniform trousers weren't as baggy as his normal jeans or combats so his huge cock was feeling a lot more confined.

"I believe this implement could do with being released Captain."

John smiled internally, it was the wrong series but what the hell, "make it so."

Seven deftly unzipped the trousers and reached inside, handling his cock with the absolute precision of a former borg, squeezing and stroking it before pulling it free of it's confines.

John looked briefly over to Rose who simply had her arms crossed and was leaning over the tactical control panel, watching intently as the busty borg wank her master.

His attention swiftly returned to Seven who's hand was working his cock expertly, he looked at her attire, not really knowing where to start with the one-piece body suits she always wore. His hands were on autopilot as they raised to her tits and started to squeeze and grope the large balls of breast meat through the body suit, they were firm and glorious.

His left hand soon slipped down between her legs and found a large damp spot on the fabric, he started to rub his fingers across her pussy lips. Slowly pressing harder he found the fabric becoming a barrier, his fingers pushed deeper, stretching the fabric as it went ahead of his fingers into her moist hole.

He took the other hand from her tits and used both to tear a hole in the body suit between her legs, exposing her delightful, puffy lips, covered with a neatly trimmed patch of blonde hair, he was nicely surprised at the level of care this version of Seven of Nine took to keep her nether region clean and tidy, must have been another of Rose's adaptations.

His probing fingers danced along her now exposed lips and he looked at her face as she shuddered slightly and quickly became flushed. Her eyes fluttered a little as she struggled determinedly to remain focussed on her task, her smooth skinned hand moving slowly up and down his large cock, the foreskin moving back and forth, slowly working oozing drops of precum from the bulbous tip.

She used her thumb to rub the precum around slowly making the entire head and eventually shaft slick and easy to move, manipulating the sensitive skin around the long, hard meat.

After a few minutes of this John led Seven to the helm control panel, bent her over and lined his cock up with her sopping twat. Pushing forwards he thrust into her, pushing it to the hilt, burying himself inside her hot hole.

He settled inside her for a few seconds, getting used to her tightness, before withdrawing and thrusting slowly into her once more.

She emitted small gasps and shudders, she was very tight and he could feel he was stretching her out, his thick cock plunging the depths of the busty blonde borg. She braced herself against the florescent helm control and pushed back into his long, steady plunges.

This was more controlled than any of the sex he'd had since having Rose and Hazel, but it was hot purely because it was a fantasy he'd had since he was a teenager, he had probably the most obviously sexy character in any Star Trek series (with the possible exception of Orion Slave girls) bent over one of the control panels on the bridge of a Star Fleet ship.

His long slow thrusts felt unbelievable and at some level he knew he shouldn't just pound Seven of Nine, he had to give her a long, slow, deep fuck, her sensitive skin being rubbed in all the best ways by his sensitive skin.

He pushed his huge cock into her once again filling her hole and listening to her controlled whimpers and gasps of pleasure as he slowly and agonizingly pulled his cock out and slipped it back in, pulled it out and slipped it back in, fucking her with absolute control and precision, as one would expect when having sex with Seven of Nine.

Her internal muscles were exquisite and the way they were massaging his cock was heavenly, or maybe out of this world and not just because they were on a starship. She continually worked herself back on his cock as he thrust into her, squeezing and grasping his thick meat with her vaginal walls, her eyes shut and focussed entirely around humping slowly and repeatedly back into him, accepting this huge intrusion and enjoying every second of it.

She was getting wetter and wetter by the second and John got the feeling that she wouldn't last long, indeed if she were accurate in certain ways to the character this would probably be her first time, the lack of a hymen, John felt sure, was another of Rose's adaptations of the character to suit his needs and be that bit sexier.

His large prick was scything in and out in long, slow strokes and he could feel Seven desperately trying to hold on to her orgasm for as long as possible, her hands were clenched on the surface of the control panel and her eyes were tight shut but she still wasn't going to last much longer with the slow, relaxed approach John was taking. He'd managed to add a little pace but Seven was so tight that he was concentrating on just enjoying this speed, and judging by the rate at which she was getting breathless and the whimpers, shudders, gasps and sharp inhalations she was making, she was very close to orgasm.

"Captain, I'm...... uuhh..... cumming..... uuuuhhhhhh" She shuddered, feeling her pussy walls contract around his large invading prick, juices flowing in decent quantities from her plugged pussy, around his cock and down her legs.

He kept up his slow, patient movements as much as possible as she was clenching her fists tight and whimpering wildly as her climax over came her normally ultra-professional, cold aesthetic and released some of the sexy, orgasmic creature that lay within.

He enjoyed it as his cock was squeezed by the convulsing Seven's quivering walls and he felt close to cumming, he thrust long and hard into her once more, working back up to his previous pace to try and get him closer to orgasm.

Seven's replying movements continued, she humped her arse back into his loins grinding herself on him a little and regaining some control over her internal muscles, allowing her to dispense unbelievable sensations to his penis.

This was an exquisite experience, not the torrid, sweaty, lust fuelled fuck-fests he had with the genies (not that he disliked those) but a slower, more patient affair, allowing him to savour each movement, each pulsation of her pussy around his cock, every movement he made within her, every little touch of sensitive skin against sensitive skin, intimately and gently bumping the deepest and most private parts of Seven of Nine.