Genie Chronicles - Make a Wish 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers

You just gonna sit there or are you going to join in? Vicky mentally asked Jessie.

It's your fantasy mistress, I'll leave you to enjoy it. Besides, with Qubit in here someone needs to be in charge of the ship, Jessie thought back as she rose and left the office, giving Vicky a wink on her way out.

Grinding her crotch against Vicky's restrained dick, Qubit tried to continue with her briefing. "The expectation from both parties is for the Federation to facilitate the negotiations...oh Captain your cock is so big and feels so good rubbing against my pussy...and to arbitrate all disagreements. Ultimately our job is handle both parties efficiently, just like my job is to handle your giant dick..." The android purred as she slid to her knees between Vicky's legs.

Unzipping her Captain's pants, the Commander freed the cock she'd been rubbing against for the last few minutes and gingerly stroked it, amazed at its girth and firmness.

"Have you been programmed with any oral stimulation parameters?" Vicky asked with a smug smile.

"Of course, Captain...you programmed them," Qubit teased as she engulfed Vicky's cock. The sensation wasn't what Vicky was expecting; at first Qubit's mouth was rather dry and the inside didn't feel like a mouth but instead like the inside of a condom. Slowly Vicky felt something slick coat her cock and it was starting to feel more like a blowjob.

"To better accommodate your needs captain I have equipped my oral cavity with a small container or sexual lubricant which dispenses in such an occasion. It is the same lubricant that is currently coating my artificial vagina in anticipation of intercourse," Qubit explained after popping Vicky's cock out of her mouth and stroking it with her hand, working the lube into Vicky's flesh.

Qubit re-engulfed Vicky's cock and started bobbing her head up and down on it rapidly, moaning and causing Vicky's cock to vibrate in a delightful way. Vicky started bucking her hips up and found that the android could easily deepthroat her enormous cock.

After face fucking the android for a few moments, Vicky popped her cock out and stroked it against Qubit's lips, wanting a moment to ask the commander a question. "Qubit, are you able to achieve orgasm?"

"Yes, Captain. The sensation as experienced by a human has been recorded, specifically the mental fluctuations. That experience has replicated in my processing cortex as a sort of 'zen' like experience. It is extremely pleasurable..." Qubit explained as she playfully tugged on Vicky's balls, rubbing them gently between her fingers.

"Excellent. Stand up, take off your pants, and bend over your Captain's desk," Vicky ordered.

Doing as commanded the android make quick work of her clothes and assumed the position. She even spread her ass cheeks for Vicky, giving the captain easier access. For the first time the android gasped in shock when she felt Vicky's tongue stroke up against her artificial clitoris.

"Captain, what are you doing?" Qubit moaned.

"Showing off my oral programing..." Vicky explained as she massaged the android's asscheeks, keeping them spread wide as her tongue stroked up and down on Qubit's labia. Whereas human pussy tasted a little tangy, Qubit's was like licking several batteries at once; enough to feel a little funny on your tongue, but not enough to actually shock you.

The android continued to moan and groan in pleasure, pressing her face again Vicky's glass desk. Vicky continued to explore the android's insides with her tongue, trying to find a secret she felt was being hidden from her. Suddenly she found a nub located inside Qubit's vagina just under her clitorial hood. Curving her tongue up Vicky rubbed the nub with the tip of her tongue and Qubit snapped her head up and screamed, her entire body tensing.

"Captain, you've discovered my pleasure node!" she declared as her hips bucked against Vicky's face. Vicky tried to hold the Commander still while she continued to lick Qubit's insides, her tongue deftly curving to continue stroking the button Vicky just found.

Qubit continued to ride Vicky's face as the android began panting in a very uncharacteristically primal fashion. Soon she pressed her face against the glass table and raised her ass up even more, full presenting herself to Vicky.

"Captain, I believe now is an opportune moment to penetrate me!" Qubit begged.

Rising from the floor Vicky positioned herself behind Qubit and rubbed her crown up and down the android's simulated labia, letting her cockhead get coated in Qubit's artificial juices. The android continued to moan and Vicky was impressed with how realistic the commander was able to mimic real pleasure.

She's not mimicking, this really feels good to her, Jessie mentally explained to Vicky's unasked question.

Grabbing Qubit's ass cheeks Vicky spread her wide and pressed her cock into the yellow skinned girl, forcing her to take the entire girth and length of Vicky's cock in one slow stroke.

That's good to know, I was worried all the noise was just for my benefit. Vicky thought back to Jessie.

It slightly is. Qubit is feeling extreme bouts of pleasure, but she could easily do so quietly. Instead her programming is designed for a certain level of feedback so that you know that your efforts are having an effect.

Well that's some damn good programming then... Vicky thought as she started pounding the innocent android. Qubit reached around to spread her ass more for her Captain, allowing Vicky to penetrate her deeper. Vicky reached down and grabbed Qubit's wrists, forcing her hands to remain spreading her ass cheeks. She then used the grip she had on Qubit's wrists as leverage to pull the android back into her cock as she slammed forward, forcing even more of her dick inside Qubit's sloppy wet cunt.

"Captain, after you cum inside me I can calculate the potency of your seminal fluid and derive your chances for unwanted pregnancies," Qubit offered as she kept her face pressed against the desk and her hands on her spread ass cheeks.

Vicky was confused by the comment, both in its intentions and by how much it turned her on.

What was that about? She asked Jessie.

It was her attempt at dirty talk. She knows that the idea of insemination and unprotected orgasms brings a level of risky eroticism to a sexual encounter. Qubit just phrased it a little oddly.

"Qubit, calculate a simulated ovulation cycle for yourself with today being the peak of your month..." Vicky ordered as she continued to slam her cock back and forth inside the pinned android.

"Done, Captain," Qubit moaned.

"What is the chance of pregnancy if I were cum inside you?" Vicky asked, enjoying the oddly erotic banter as she playfully smacked Qubit's ass.

Snapping her head up the commander grunted heavily at the feel of Vicky's hand slapping her ass. "Assuming an average cycle with a peak in fertility today, if you were to cum inside me there would be a 57% chance of unwanted pregnancy," Qubit moaned as her insides gripped Vicky's cock in simulated orgasm.

It was enough to push Vicky over the edge. She grabbed Qubit's hips and shoved her cock balls deep inside the android as she erupted loudly, her cockhead pouring wave after wave of cum. Vicky continued to buck her hips as she panted heavily, her orgasm lasting longer than she expected.

After a few moments Vicky's wave of pleasure subsided, leaving her breathing heavily from her efforts. Her cock pleasantly slipped out of Qubit's cunt, slick from all the lubricant and semen.

Grabbing her pants Qubit began redressing as Vicky reached for a towel in one of her desk drawers and began cleaning herself off.

"Thank you, Captain. That was a most pleasurable experience..." Qubit declared as she zipped up her top, appearing like nothing had happened.

"Glad you enjoyed it, and thank you for the briefing. Let me know as soon as the diplomats arrive and we can begin the negotiations," Vicky replied as she started redressing herself.

Qubit nodded and exited Vicky's ready room just as Jessie returned with a big goofy grin on her face.

Taking the chair opposite Vicky's the genie asked, "So, how are you enjoying the fantasy thus far?"

"It's amazing, everything feels so real and Qubit was an absolute delight. Enough like a real human to get the juices flowing, but also different enough to feel like an alien sexual experience."

"And do you feel like you've been fully briefed?" Jessie teased.

Vicky rolled her eyes at the genie gave huffed a little. "I suppose so, even though I don't really know what I'm going to do when they show up. I mean, how am I supposed to moderate a negotiation between two factions that I know hate each other's guts?"

"Just remember, Mistress - this is all your fantasy. You're just here to have fun," Jessie advised.

Vicky got up and walked over to the replicator near her desk. "Tea, Earl Grey please." The device whirled and soon a fancy cup with steaming hot liquid appeared from thin air. Vicky blew on it gently then sipped it thoughtfully, surprised at how tasty it was.

"You're right of course, I always end up taking these things too seriously," Vicky thought out loud. Returning to her seat she looked around her ready room and leaned back in her chair with a goofy grin on her face.

"We're in space."

"Yes we are, Mistress." Jessie replied, smirking at Vicky's sudden uplifted mood.

"And I'm the Captain."

"Yes, Mis - Captain," Jessie corrected herself.

"I gotta admit, this is pretty cool. It all feels so real and everything responds just the way I thought it would."

"Much of your reality has already invented the technology that would be used on a starship much in the way it was used in the shows. Really you are only missing a few key pieces that make the show science fiction."

Vicky sipped her tea as she followed Jessie's logic. "That'd be instant teleportation, warp speed, food replication, and the energy source that powers everything?"

"That covers most of the gaps, and even things like warp speed are already in practical lab experiments with your top scientists. They believe it is possible and they have the math to back it up, it is just the power source that is holding them back," Jessie explained.

Vicky tilted her head, puzzled by Jessie's sudden abundance of knowledge.

"In fabricating this fantasy I had to become fluent in what technology was already discovered and what had yet to be in order to fill in the gaps," Jessie answered Vicky's unasked question.

Vicky's expression instantly turned from confusion to shock. "Wait, 'had yet to be discovered?' Are you telling me that everything on this ship really works and is a piece of technology that humanity could actually invent?" She almost yelled.

This time Jessie tilted her head in confusion. "Of course, Mistress. How else was I to formulate the fantasy?"

Vicky walked over to the replicator again and ran her hand over it, appreciating its elegance and complicated function more now that she knew it was a real replicator.

"I don't suppose we could bring any of this back with us, schematics or whatever. An invention like this would change the world."

"As I have tried to explain to you, anything is possible with the right wish," Jessie replied enigmatically.

Vicky nodded, her mind racing a million miles a minute as she was trying to formulate an idea in her head. She chewed her lower lip as she held her cooling tea just as her train of thought was disturbed by her communicator.

"Captain, the delegates have arrived. Security is escorting them to conference room one," Qubit announced.

It took a moment for Vicky to completely break out of her mental focus as she felt she was close to something that could make her lottery ticket idea pale in comparison, but ultimately she decided it would have to wait.

Placing her tea down Vicky snapped up and strode out of her office with her head held high and a grin plastered across her face.

"Come, Number One; we have delegates to handle."

"Aye aye, Captain," Jessie replied, following in stride with her own goofy grin.

****

Commander Sela paced the conference room refusing to look at B'Etor or even acknowledge her presence. She found the very idea of these proceedings laughable and had this been proposed just a few years ago it would have been rejected as soon as it was brought up. But the destruction of Romulus and the scattering of her people had made them desperate. They had already started colonizing and terraforming dozens of planets trying to re-establish the Romulan empire, but they had butted up a little too closer to the Klingon borders.

It was then that Klingon Warbirds started patrolling near their systems and the Romulans didn't have the manpower to fight back. Sure they could dig their heels in and make for a very long and bloody conflict, but Sela knew that they didn't stand a chance of beating the Klingons. She just hoped B'Etor hadn't come to that same conclusion.

The door to the conference room swished open and the vivacious redheaded captain stepped in with her number one officer, stealing Sela's breath with how deliciously curvy she was. The Romulan found it surprising that the federation uniform didn't burst open due to the woman's ample bosom straining the sturdy fabric. If that wasn't enough to flush her face, the number one officer was just as beautiful. Whereas the Captain had a milky complexion sprinkled with freckles with short fiery red hair, the number one officer had bronze skin with long raven hair tied back neatly.

Clearing her throat and trying to regain her composure, the Romulan commander tried to refocus her attention. "Captain, I am insulted at having been kept waiting this long. I am a Romulan high council officer and I deserve to be treated with respect!"

The Klingon turned and growled at Sela then turned to the Captain to echo the Romulan's sentiments. "I agree, Captain; we've already been searched and prodded by your security like we are common thieves. Keeping us waiting just adds insult to injury."

Smiling at seeing that her plan had worked, Vicky sat down at the table with her hands up and a sullen face. In truth she kept the two waiting to amp up their frustration at her and the Federation, giving the two a common place to start off with.

"I must apologize, no insult was intended. These proceedings will take a while and we had to make sure everything was safe for the Klingons, Romulans, and the Federation," Vicky revealed as Jessie took a seat next to her.

Sela finally sat down across from B'Etor and eyed Vicky cautiously. She didn't like that the Captain was sitting at the head of the table as if in command and felt she needed to try and gain control of the proceedings.

"Well then let us start shall we, while we're all still young. The Romulans plan to continue colonizing and the Klingons must respect our sovereign claim on the systems we control!" Sela declared.

B'Etor slammed her palms on the table and rose, her anger getting the better of her. "This is an outrage! The Romulans are bleeding into the neutral zone. Who's to say they won't soon try taking systems in Klingon space."

"We lost our home planet and many of the surrounding systems. We needed to expand our territory because we lost over half of ours," Sela replied trying to maintain her composure.

"Yes, you lost your home planet, but that doesn't give you any right to just take what you want," B'Etor snapped back.

"We are the Romulan empire, we have every right!"

B'Etor assumed a toothy grin as she stared at Sela. Her chest rose as she inhaled sharply, revealing most of her toned chest and buxom cleavage. "Yes, you are the Romulan empire, but you're strength isn't what it used to be. How many Birds of Prey are left in your fleet? A dozen, maybe a few more than that. Tell me, is it enough to stand up to the might of the Klingon fleet?" B'Etor threatened.

Vicky had been silently watching the proceedings, trying to gage the girls and get a feel for the situation. Both were nervous and not revealing everything they knew.

"Ladies, lets settle down a moment," Vicky suggested, snapping the two diplomats out of their staring match.

Rising from her chair Vicky began pacing the conference room, preparing for a grandiose speech she had been preparing since Qubit's briefing and reading through the files on her computer.

"We need to put all our cards on the table because at this point we're not accomplishing anything. Sela, the Romulan Empire is but a shadow of what it once was. You've been trying to downplay what effect the destruction of Romulus had on your fleet but the reality is you lost more than half your fleet. And now that you're deep into expansion and terraforming, what remains of your fleet is stretched very thin."

Sela's eyes darted down not wanting to meet Vicky or B'Etor's gaze. The Klingon grinned again, feeling like she had the commander right where she wanted her.

"Don't be too quick to pounce B'Etor, because I also know your secret. The fight for the high council was bloody, more than house Duras has revealed. You fought a bloody civil war to gain your power, and in doing so you torched over half of your own fleet. You're not strong enough to launch a real attack against the Romulans and even if you did it'd leave you vulnerable to anyone else who might want to pick a fight with you." Vicky revealed, giving Sela a reason to smile finally.

Look at each other and then Vicky the two other ladies felt a little lost on how to proceed next. The reality of their situation made evident to each other they both felt like they were at a standstill.

"So what should we do?" Sela finally asked.

Smiling, Vicky finally returned to her seat at the head of the table and kicked her feet up. "How powerful would you both be if the Romulans and the Klingons worked together?"

Sela's face contorted in confusion and B'Etor snorted a laugh of contempt. "That is a laughable proposal. The Romulans and the Klingons will never unite," B'Etor declared.

"Why not. At its core it's a matter of trust. Right now you don't trust each other, but if you did think of how much you could both accomplish." Vicky continued.

Sela crossed her arms and glared at B'Etor who did the same to her. Both ladies seemed confused and conflicted at Vicky's suggestion.

"Okay, let's start simple then, shall we?" Vicky suggested while kicking her feet off the desk and standing up energetically.

"What would you suggest?" Sela asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"Easy, let's find something nice to say about each other, just one thing," Vicky replied as she began pacing the conference room.

"Such as?" B'Etor asked as she was not sure of where this line of thinking was going.

"Simple, what do you two like about each other? You can't completely hate each other, so what is that one thing you appreciate about the other?"

Sela and B'Etor eyed each other up and down, thinking the question over carefully. "The Duras family is respectively cunning..." Sela replied half-heartedly earning a sneer from B'Etor.

"Not exactly what I was looking for, but it's a start. Instead of thinking about each other's race or family, what is it about the individual you like?" Vicky continued.

Again Sela and B'Etor eyed each other, giving the question a moment of thought.

"The Romulan has...Commander Sela has beautiful hair," B'Etor finally replied while blushing.

"Excellent, and that's a great observation too. Sela does have beautiful hair," Vicky echoed.

The Romulan commander found herself slightly flushed again as she was having trouble meeting B'Etor or Vicky's gaze.

"Sela, what do you like about B'Etor?" Vicky asked softly.

"She...she has very nice cleavage," Sela responded, shocked that she had been so honest with her answer.

BebopJet
BebopJet
767 Followers