Genie In My Bottle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

"Ooooh fuck! Stop!" She wailed.

"You really wanna stop?" Gene asked playfully.

"Y-yes! Y-yes," Marissa said in a trembling voice.

Gene nodded once again making the dildo stop completely. Marissa laid her head back trying to catch her breath and licking her lips. Her moans continued very softly and she opened her eyes and looked at Gene with fury. His cock was hard as a rock watching this brief and sexy encounter, but he feared she was really upset.

Marissa narrowed her eyes at him. "You better make this dildo fuck me right now! I need to cum Gene!" She whined.

"Your wish is my command mistress," Gene rasped.

He made the dildo start to move fast again inside of Marissa's tight cunt. Her clit was getting so swollen and slowly creeping out between the folds of her lips. Gene's mouth was watering thinking of how good she must taste. The aroma of her pussy was already filling the room once again. It was that scent that Gene had first fallen in love with. He loved just standing there watching her get fucked and moan like a little girl.

"Hmmmmggggh! Oooh yes! Make it go faster Gene!" She screamed out.

Gene had to make her wishes come true so he made the dildo go super fast making it jab Marissa's cunt fiercely. Marissa's breasts were bouncing all over the place and her legs were shaking. Having this magic performed was so hot. Letting the dildo fuck her felt so much better than when she manually fucked herself.

She could only imagine Dylan's cock ramming in and out of her pussy fast and having his cum leak inside of it. Her mind was racing with thoughts of Dylan but she opened her eyes and saw Gene rubbing his cock over his black pants. Their eyes met for a moment and Marissa felt as if she was about to cum. The fact that Gene was there looking at her and making her feel so good was a complete turn on. She bit her quivering lip and parted her lips.

"Gene! I'm c-cuming! Oh I'm gonna cum! Faster!"

Gene was speechless and squeezed his cock hard over his pants feeling his cum spurt out in long ropes of lust. "Cum for me Marissa. Oh baby you look so hot!"

"Ahhhooohhhhmmmmm!" She moaned falling back and tossing her head side to side as she oozed her juices out on the plastic toy. Her pussy clenched the toy so hard as she came.

"I'm cumming to Marissa! Oh fuck my cum is seeping out of my cock!"

Marissa and Gene came in unison. They stayed silent until they both could catch their breaths. Gene nodded very weakly letting the dildo fall out of Marissa's pussy. He looked now at her open hole and couldn't help but wonder how warm it was and would have love to have it pulsate on his tongue.

"Oh Gene you are too amazing! That was so good! Is it going to feel like that with a real guy?" Marissa asked looking up at him.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I think a real guy won't be able to go so fast though. But I'm sure it'll feel a lot better.'

She smiled and closed her robe covering her breasts. She got up slowly and started to walk funny. Gene laughed softly and she giggled. "Look at me. I can't even walk right."

He did look at her and couldn't take his eyes off her. Her face glowed and her smile never looked more beautiful. He was glad he'd been there to watch her get off and see her pussy open up for a plastic cock. Soon he could only hope it'd be his cock.

to be continued....

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers
12