Gentle Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until then, the day was her own. She spent it preparing for her program at the University, organizing reading lists and schedules of the projects she would be working on. And, of course, there was her wardrobe to consider. Although she was strictly business when it came to her studies, she knew very well that her presence often created interest among the male members of the University community, both students and faculty. So, she thought, if appetites were going to be whetted anyway, there might as well be hunger to go along with it. In other words, cocks were meant to be teased, and her choice of clothing was guided by that maxim. Her friend John was too wise and knew her too well to be taken in by her wiles, but the rest of the male faculty was fair game.

At one o'clock she went down to the café and had a leisurely lunch with Thérèse Fleury. She spoke briefly about her weekend and her family, including Uncle Jack, but only about his lechery, not what she had done about it. Nothing was said about coffee with Monsieur Gagnon, but Thérèse did mention that there had been no pinching while Anita had been away. He'd been spending a lot of time in his room.

Later that evening Anita was working with her computer, putting the finishing touches on a collection of files she had been assembling. She put a blank CD-ROM into the machine and copied the collection onto it. She then got her laptop and put it and the CD into her large tote bag along with her outfit for the evening, and set off for Gentle Hands.

Thomas had been coming to see Anita all during the summer, sometimes several times a week. He was almost never permitted to have an orgasm with her, even after extended sessions of penis fondling, in which she would bring him to the brink of release, only to send him on his way unsatisfied. She sought to control his masturbation, as well, instructing him to pleasure himself at home but never to grant himself relief -- that, she promised, she would give him herself -- sometime -- next time, perhaps -- maybe. And sometimes she did, but rarely; most of the time he was kept in a state of simmering sexual frustration.

Fairly early on in his visits with her, during an extended session of slow, maddening cock-tease, she had coaxed from him a secret, a secret that had led to what she claimed was a program of treatment for his "problem." For Thomas had gotten into trouble with the law, and was now under strict orders never to go near schools or playgrounds, or any other place where young girls might be found. No longer able to seek excitement from exposing himself to little girls, or watching them on the off-chance of getting peeks up their skirts, he sought to indulge his fantasies with women who would oblige him with naughty role-play. But in Anita he found something unexpected -- someone who would "help" him to deal with his underlying psychological problems.

Anita convinced him that it was necessary to learn how to control his impulses -- if he could be strong in the face of temptation, then things would go much better for him. And she was more than happy to provide him with the sort of piquant temptations that got him trembling with illicit lust -- learning to deal with them was up to him. Being denied orgasm when he was so excited would help him; it was just part of the treatment, you see.

When Thomas arrived that evening, at eight on the dot, he found not an empty room where he was expected to wait, but, instead, Anita herself, waiting for him on her couch. She was dressed in a schoolgirl uniform, with a white blouse, pink and blue plaid pleated skirt, suspenders, black patent leather shoes and ankle socks. She was lying on the couch with her back propped up on a cushion at one end, and her knees were up and spread wide apart, revealing tight, white cotton panties. Her hair was tied in two ponytails, and she was sucking on a lollipop. Thomas stopped up short when he saw her, unable to speak. She regarded him silently for a few moments, her tongue making slow swirls around the red lollipop.

"Hi," she said. "Come on over here and sit down." She motioned to the couch. Thomas complied, and sat down next to her, sitting stiffly with his hands clasped between his knees. He tried not to stare at her, but his eyes shifted about nervously, always returning to between her legs. She smiled and kept licking her lollipop.

"Go ahead, you can look," she said. "I don't mind -- I want you to." She spread her legs wider, causing her panties to press more tightly into her crotch, clearly outlining her well-defined pussy. She giggled when she saw him blushing.

"You like to look, don't you?" she said, turning her head slightly and smiling at him with her lips parted, watching his excitement rise as he stared hungrily between her legs. She began to move her knees together and apart, swaying them back and forth. "It gets you hot when you can look up a girl's skirt, doesn't it, especially when you can get a good look at her panties. You love that, don't you?" He nodded slowly, mesmerized by her panty tease. She giggled and kept her legs spread for him.

"And I bet you wish you could touch, too, don't you?" She licked her lips and looked at him with a tantalizing leer. "Ever wish you could get your hands under those teasing little girls' skirts and feel them up? You'd love to stroke their pretty little pussies, wouldn't you?" He was breathing faster now; he licked his lips.

"Go ahead, touch," she said. "You know you want to -- go ahead, I'll let you. See how nice my warm pussy feels hiding in my tight little panties. You can touch me -- just a little..." She squirmed her hips around to encourage him, keeping her legs wide apart.

Thomas reached out tentatively, and lightly stroked his thumb up and down her crotch, feeling the curves of her labia under the thin fabric of her panties, feeling her warmth and moistness. Anita watched him, sensing his growing excitement.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good, Thomas," she cooed, biting a knuckle as she watched him groping between her legs. "Pretend I'm a little girl in the playground ... wouldn't you just love to touch her like this?" He let out a low whimper and began to fondle her with both hands. She sat up and moved her feet to the floor when she sensed that he was about to put his hands inside her panties.

"Ohh, Thomas," she moaned. "This just makes me want to touch you! Can I, please?" Without waiting for an answer, she set to work opening his belt buckle, then unzipped his pants and freed his throbbing erection. He gasped with surprise and pleasure as she began to fondle him with exciting caresses. She sat very close to him and looked into his eyes as she slowly and expertly masturbated him.

"You know what I want to do?" she said in a little girl voice. "I want to have a lollipop contest! I wanna see what's the best lollipop!" Jumping to her feet, she quickly slid his pants and underwear down and off, then positioned herself on her knees between his legs. She held her lollipop up next to his erect penis.

"There!" she said, "Two lollipops! Hm. They're both kinda red." She squeezed her lollipop and then his cock with her thumb and index finger. "And they're both real hard. So I wonder how they taste..." Looking up at him, she gave the lollipop several slow licks, finishing by swirling her tongue all around it.

"Well, that one wasn't bad. Now let's see about this one..." The slow licks were repeated, this time along the underside of his erect penis. When she reached the tip she grinned up at him, and swirled her tongue all around the rim, lightly, teasingly.

This game went on for several minutes: first she would demonstrate on the lollipop what she intended to do to him; then, after a few seconds of kissing, licking or sucking on her candy, she would switch over to his cock and give it the same treatment. Sometimes she hesitated just before giving him what he was expecting, grinning up at him wickedly with open mouth or extended tongue. She giggled at his frustrated whimpers.

Finally, she sat back on her heels and held the lollipop at arm's length next to his penis, which she grasped at the base. She frowned and concentrated.

"Hm," she said, "this is a tough decision. They were both sooooo good! But I think this is ... the winner! Yaaayyy!" She tossed the lollipop aside and wiggled his erection as if it were a little flag.

"Oh, but look," she said, moving closer to his cock. "It got all sticky from my lollipop -- well, we'll just have to do something about that..." Leaning forward she took his penis into her mouth and began to suck it along its entire length, looking up at him with wide, innocent eyes. As her wet lips sucked and caressed his shaft up and down, her tongue was busy lathing and swirling around the head inside her mouth. Thomas moaned in helpless ecstasy.

When she sensed that he was nearing the point of orgasm she stopped and stood up. He groaned in frustration at the removal of pleasure, and looked up at her, his eyes pleading. She looked down at him with her hands on her hips, and grinned mischievously.

"Well," she said, "since you were the winner, I have a special prize for you. So come with me..." She took his hands and pulled him off the couch and led him to the massage table, where he was made to lie down on his back with his wrists strapped at his sides.

"We're going to have a little picture show," she said, "one that I think you will really, really like!" She walked over to her table and returned carrying two pillows and her laptop computer. Placing the laptop on Thomas's chest, she arranged the pillows under his head and shoulders so that he could see the display screen. Then she pressed a key on the computer's keyboard, and a slideshow began of the image files she had prepared earlier on the CD. She smiled at Thomas's sudden intake of breath when he saw the first picture.

"My, she's pretty, isn't she?" Anita whispered into his ear. "Such a sweet smile, and such a pretty dress. I wonder if she's all dressed up for a party." The pictures advanced automatically, and Anita watched with Thomas, whispering softly to him.

"Oh my, look! Her skirt has gone up a little. Doesn't she have pretty legs? How old would you say she is?" Thomas didn't answer; he licked his lips and began to perspire. The picture changed again.

"Ooooo, her skirt has gone up more! You can see her little panties now, can't you? You know what I think? I think she's teasing you on purpose, Thomas -- what do you think? Such a naughty girl!" Thomas was panting now, and his fingers were flexing as he automatically tried to move his hands to his aroused penis. But the straps on his wrists made this impossible.

"Awww, poor Thomas! Were you trying to touch yourself? But you know that's not allowed, you bad boy. You've got to learn to control those nasty urges of yours, or you'll get yourself in trouble again." She reached under the table and produced an old-fashioned furniture duster, made of extremely soft and fluffy feather down. "I know pretty little girls like her make you want to touch, Thomas..." -- she drew the feather duster up between his legs, over his balls and up his quivering erection -- "but you have to learn to control those desires, don't you? No matter how good it feels to touch, you must never, never do it..." She continued moving the fluffy feathers up and down his agonized cock, teasing, tantalizing, frustrating... "Feel that?" she whispered softly. "It feels so good, doesn't it? Well, that's a no-no, Thomas; we have to train you to do without that."

The picture changed again, and Thomas moaned and whimpered in frustration.

"Oh, now I know she's teasing you on purpose, Thomas! Look at how she's spreading her legs! And her panties are so tight -- I bet you wish she didn't have them on, don't you? And I bet she knows you're wishing that, too." The feathers continued to flutter around the head of his rigid, quivering cock.

"She certainly shouldn't be posing for you like this, Thomas" Anita said, disapprovingly. "She must not know how pictures like this affect men like you," she said sadly, "how they get you all excited and wanting something that you can never have." She moved down to his lap and looked at his erection. "Or maybe," she said, "maybe she knows exactly what it does to you..." She began to run her fingertips lightly and rapidly all over his genitals, following the contours of his cock and balls as if she were molding their shape and size out of the air, touching him everywhere, but lightly, lightly. "Maybe this is just how she wants your cock to be when you look at her, Thomas. She wants you to get excited and masturbating while you look at her -- but we're going to fool her, aren't we Thomas? No matter how much she teases you, you're not going to touch yourself, are you?"

The picture changed, and Thomas stared at it hungrily and groaned in frustration, while Anita continued to whisper softly into his ear.

"Ohhh, Thomas, look at her now, look at how she's posing for you! She really knows what you want, doesn't she?" The feather duster was again being drawn slowly up between his legs, brushing his inner thighs. "She's so young, but she's such a clever little tease, isn't she? Look at her, Thomas -- I want you to remember how pretty and exciting she is, and at the same time I want you to remember this..." The soft, downy feathers came brushing up the underside of his cock, and remained fluttering around and around the engorged tip, tantalizing it and driving it mad with fleeting wisps of pleasure.

"Mmmm, doesn't that feel good, Thomas? When you look at pretty girls like her I want you to remember how good this feels, and how much you need it. Doesn't it make you want her even more? Well, that's why you can't have it, Thomas. The more excited you get looking at young girls, and the more you suffer thinking about this pleasure that you can't have, the stronger you will become. That's your treatment, Thomas; that's why you've come to me."

Anita pressed a key on the computer and the slide show ended. She removed the CD and slid into an envelope, then shut the laptop and put it back into her tote bag. Returning to Thomas, she freed him from his restraints and watched him as he began to dress.

"Here's what we're going to do," she said, coming up behind him and pressing herself against his back. She reached around him and handed him the envelope. "You're going to have a homework assignment! This CD has more pictures of that naughty girl, and lots of other girls, too, doing all sorts of things for you to watch. You're going to take it home and put it on your computer. Get yourself really excited." She moved a hand down and held his cock. "But you can't touch this, Thomas -- just watch it get hard while the girls tease it. It'll drive you crazy, honey. But that's the idea -- you have to learn to be strong, remember? It's all part of your treatment. And tomorrow come back to me, and while you're telling me all about how the girls made you feel, I'll touch you just the way you need."

Thomas took the CD from her, and continued to fumble with his clothing. Anita came around to face him and watched with amusement. Just as he was about to zip up his pants she interrupted him, gently moving his hand away from the zipper.

"Here, let me," she said. She got down on her knees in front of him and gently pulled his penis out through the fly of his boxers, its erection finally subsided. Holding it up, she leaned forward and gave it a soft, delicate kiss. It was starting to swell again as she replaced it in his pants and pulled up the zipper. She stood up and gave his crotch a gentle pat.

"There," she said, smiling. "Now it's time for you to go home."

* * * * *

Anita was thinking back on the past week and forward to the coming school year as she turned onto her street on the way home. She thought of Thomas and smiled. It wasn't that she had forgotten to tell him that this was her last day at Gentle Hands; he just didn't have a need to know, that was all. He would find out soon enough when he came looking for her tomorrow. He'll probably come back day after day looking for her, but she'd never be there. I wonder what that will do to him, she thought to herself. Will the stress result in the blooming of some new facet of his complex? It would be interesting to know, if she ever saw him again. Well, at least he'll have the CD to keep him company -- those girls will really do a number on him. He'll be masturbating non-stop before too long. I wonder if he'll get into trouble with the police again -- must remember to check the papers. Interesting case; I'll have to tell John about it. Maybe someday I'll do a journal article about it.

The Fleury courtyard was quiet as she crossed it. All the surrounding windows were dark, but moonlight bathed the fountain and the garden. Looking up she saw that Monsieur Gagnon's light was still on.

In her apartment, she turned on the light between her bed and the window, and drew the curtains apart. She pushed open the casement and looked down into the courtyard. All lights in the apartments opposite had been extinguished. Then she turned and headed for the bathroom.

Five minutes later she emerged with a towel wrapped around her, holding another with which she was vigorously drying her hair. She walked to the open window and stood before it, looking out into the darkness. She continued drying her hair for another minute, then tossed the wet towel aside. The towel that was wrapped tightly around her just barely contained her breasts, starting an inch above her nipples and extending only to the tops of her thighs. Closing her eyes, she lifted her arms and stretched luxuriously, smiling out into the night. Then, crossing her arms in front of her chest, she grasped the top of the towel and slowly unwrapped it from her body, leaving her completely nude in front of the open window. She lifted her arms again and yawned as she continued her pleasurable stretching.

With a contented sigh, she dropped her arms to her sides. She looked down at her voluptuous breasts, enjoying the caresses of the night breeze that roused her small, pink nipples. Her hands moved up and she squeezed her breasts gently, closing her eyes in sensuous pleasure. She fondled herself slowly, feeling her contours from underneath, lifting her firm globes and squeezing them together, then separating them as her hands moved up between them and closed on her erect nipples to give each a gentle pinch. They responded by becoming yet more erect and tumescent, small strawberries nestled on puffy pink cushions.

She looked out into the night and smiled, licking her lips lasciviously as she moved her hands down her sides and over her hips. Her hands came together between her legs, and fingers slowly traced along the creases between her thighs and her downy vulva, framing her mound and pouting lips. Looking down at herself, she parted her labia to reveal her tiny glistening clitoris peeking out at the top. With the middle finger of her left hand, she began to caress this bud of pleasure in slow, languorous circles, while her right hand returned to lift and squeeze her breasts, passing back and forth from one to the other. She closed her eyes, and soon she was moaning in passion, her face displaying helpless pleasure and urgency. Her left hand continued to massage her clitoris with increasing speed, and her right returned to between her legs, where she inserted a finger into the moist cavern between her labia. Her mouth fell open as her finger plunged in and out of her dripping passage, while her left hand increased the speed of its assault on her ravished clitoris. Soon she was crying out in the throes of orgasm, and grasping herself between her legs with both hands. When it was over she raised her arms and clenched her fists behind her head, looking upward while her breasts heaved with her panting breath. Finally she lowered her arms and smiled dreamily out into the night. Stepping back, she closed the curtains, turned out the light, and slipped into her bed.