Gentle Steps...Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol's control & Roger's humilation increase.
5.4k words
4.4
79k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Steps to Complete Domination Ch. 03

The next morning the older nurse emerged from the bathroom with the pink panties stretched between her hands, arms outstretched as she studied them. “My daughter has a pair just like these,” she said conversationally walking across the room. “They’re not cheap, I can tell you. You have a wonderful girlfriend,” the nurse said as she folded the dry panties and placed them on the bedside table, “I hope you appreciate her.”

“I do,” mumbled Roger face bright red.

“Not every woman understands men as well as she does, I can tell you. You’re in good hands there. Now, today, you can have a shower,” and she ripped the sheet over to reveal Roger’s morning erection. “Oh dear,” she said, looking down, “so soon? I suppose,” she said with a sigh, “you want me to put those panties on you?”

“No, no,” stuttered Roger, face the colors of beetroot, hard cock twitching on his belly.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes,” he mumbled, “I’m sure. Thank you.”

“Perhaps you should go to the toilet?” she said knowingly.

“Yes, yes, that’s it,” Roger said as he struggled to get out of the bed, stumbled across the room, arks akimbo in the plaster, hard cock jutting into the air.

Wishing the ground would swallow him up, he sat on the toilet and willed his erection to subside so he could piss. “Are you finished?” she called from the room and Roger could see through the half open door she was making the bed, plumping pillows, all efficient in her striped uniform and white nylons and just a little scary.

“No, not yet,” he called.

“Hurry up,” she said, suddenly appearing in the doorway, looking down at him. “I have other patients, you know.”

“Yes, I’m sorry,” he mumbled as he was finally able to piss with her watching him, a sly smile on her angular face, his face bright as a neon light.

She wrapped plastic sheeting around the upper half of his body to protect the plaster cast that covered his arms and down to his waist, making his upper body as flexible as a statue. The water was cold and he yelped at the shock of it. “I know it’s cold,” the nurse said calmly, “but in my experience, it’s the best way to keep that thing,” she said scornfully, pointing at his shriveled cock, “completely under control. I just don’t have the time for your animal reactions.”

Dried and smelling of harsh soap, Roger collapsed back into the bed, enjoying the warmth as she pulled the sheet up over his cock. “Now, before I go, do you want the panties on?”

“No,” he whispered, red face turned away.

“Are you sure? I would be irritated if you buzzed us to put them on. We do have other patients.”

“I’m really sure.”

“Very well. Here’s your soft drink your girlfriend left you, she’s really one in a million.” She left and Roger sipped on the drink and wondered when he was going to be able to get out of this madhouse. This couldn’t be normal hospital behavior, could it, he asked himself? Moments later, his cock was rock hard again and all he could think about was being able to cum.

His eyes drifted to the pink panties folded neatly on the bedside table and then to the buzzer. No, he told himself, you can’t ask the nurses to put those on you, it would be too humiliating, far too embarrassing. Get a grip on yourself, he said to himself, keep control.

But, a small voice inside him whispered evilly, you do need to cum, don’t you?

The young nurse was cheerful when she arrived, vanilla perfume, red lips and big eyes as she started to feed him lunch. Roger couldn’t keep his eyes off her cleavage and the way her thighs flattened against each other when her legs were crossed.

“How cute,” she said as she picked up the panties, spoon resting on the tray. “Very cute. Your girlfriend has excellent taste. These aren’t cheap, you know.”

“So I’ve been told,” Roger said sulkily, cock twitching.

“Silk and a designer label. The lace around the legs is cute, don’t you think?” she said brightly, fingering the lace.

“I suppose, I haven’t really thought about it.” It was a lie, he hadn’t thought of anything but the panties, an embarrassing symbol of his incessant urge to cum, to cum at all costs.

She put them back on the bedside table, brought the spoon to Roger’s mouth and her eyes dropped to the bulge under the sheet. “Do you want me to put them on you when I’ve finished?”

“No.” he mumbled, mouth full.

“Sure?”

“Yes!” he snapped but was he so sure as he really wanted to come? She held the soft drink for him and he sucked it down, wondering if Carol would turn up. After all, she put the panties on him last time, she had seen him he recalled with red face, and he could ask her, couldn’t he? Couldn’t he?

The nurse left and left alone with his thoughts and the scent of her perfume, Roger’s cock got even harder and he was almost overwhelmed with the desperate and urgent need to ejaculate. I’ve never felt this hard and aroused so much before, what’s got into me?

It was another restless day, his cock pulsating like it had never before and he found it difficult to sleep that night. Breakfast was a teasingly slow affair with the nurse eying the bulge in the sheet, asking him if he would like to wear the panties.

Gritting his teeth, Roger refused but he was so desperate to cum that after the nurse had left him alone, he wished he had asked her to slide the panties on him. Just the thought of how the tight silk would feel pressing against his cock was enough to make him break out in a sweat.

Carol arrived at just before lunch and Roger was a seething mass of arousal, desperate to cum while preserving, he thought, a little dignity as the nurses giggled around him. His cock had never been that hard, he was sweating so much from the arousal he was constantly sucking on that soft drink. God, he needed to cum! He had almost asked the pretty young nurse to put the panties on him when she brought him more soft drink but the thought of her watching him push his cock against the silk to cum was far to humiliating a concept. He had to tough it out, be a man!

“How are you feeling, baby?” Carol asked kissing him on the cheek, her large breasts moving under her blouse.

“I’m fine,” he croaked.

“Are you sure? You look like you’ve got a fever?” She spotted the panties folded on the bedside table. “Have you used these yet?” He shook his head and her face fell. “Don’t you like them? I thought I was helping?” I guess I’m not appreciated,” she said sullenly.

“You are, you are appreciated,” Roger croaked, “Really, you are.”

“Why haven’t you used them yet, then?” she pouted. “You are horny aren’t you? I can see the lump under the sheet from here.”

“I, I,” he stuttered, desperately thinking because, great God almighty, he was horny! “I wanted to use them with you,” he said desperately and was rewarded with a big smile.

“You are sweet,” she said, pecking him on the cheek. “I don’t mind if the other girls get to see you cum when I’m not here.”

“No,” he stuttered, “I want to use them with you!”

“You only want to cum with me? Is that what you’re saying?”

Roger nodded urgently, relieved that he had got something right. “Yes, only with you,” he said, his voice husky with gigantic desire.

“You are such a romantic,” she whispered in his ear, her perfume slipping around him and her fingers tapping the cast around his chest. Touch my cock, he silently pleaded, please touch my cock! “If it’s only with me,” she smiled, eyes glittering, “we can make it special between us, don’t you think?”

“Yes, yes,” he whimpered.

“But we must have rules, I like rules, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes,” he moaned.

“My rules?” her fingers brushed his face.

“Yes,” he panted, “anything!”

“I know,” Carol said, her finger scratching his leg under the sheet, “you don’t specify how to cum, you ask me if you can cum. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

“Yes, whatever, yes.”

“So,” she said softly, her warm breath tickling his ear, making his cock pound even harder, “you want me to decide when you cum, is that it?” Her hand rested on the sheet on his leg and he could feel its warmth.

“Yes,” he moaned.

“It’s such a good idea of yours, baby,” Carol said huskily. “Before the accident you were jerking off everyday or so you told me.” Her eyes narrowed. “It was every day, wasn’t it?”

“Yes,” he confessed again, desperate to cum, “sometimes twice a day,” he added in an effort to please her so she would make him cum.

“Well, I think we both know that’s far too much, not at all good for your health.” Carol smiled down at him and pushed a little closer, large breasts against his arm. “I think it’s wise of you to let me take care of you, to decide when you cum, don’t you?” she asked sweetly.

“Yes, yes,” he said desperately.

Carol folded the panties and put them in the drawer. “We’ll put these away, baby,” and Roger looked at her in horror, he wanted so much to come! “The rule is that you ask me to cum and I decide how, isn’t that right?” she asked innocently.

“Yes, whatever,” Roger said, desperate.

“No more asking for the cum panties, I don’t think you liked them anyway,” she pouted and then smiled and pulled the sheet back, his swollen red cock bobbing on his stomach. “Is there something you want to ask me, baby?” Carol asked with a sly grin

“Please Carol, can I cum?” he babbled and she clapped her hands delightedly.

“You got it right first time,” she giggled, kissing him on the cheek. “I’m so proud of you, baby.”

“Please Carol,” he whined, desperate, cock twitching.

“Perhaps,” Carol smiled and to Roger’s surprise she stood up. “I have a friend outside I want to show you too.” His eyes widened in horror and his mouth fell open. “You’re not going to disappoint me, are you?” she said sternly. “I thought you wanted me to make the decisions?”

“Yes, but….”

“Are you breaking your promise to me?” Carol’s eyes grew harder and Roger’s cock twitched even more. If she got angry she would go and leave him with this painful throbbing erection. He couldn’t face that, he needed to cum!

“No,” he muttered.

“Good. Don’t go away,” she laughed and Roger heard the door open and then close. “Roger, this is my friend Janice. Say hello to her.”

“Hello Roger,” a deep female voice said and Roger kept his face turned away.

“Roger!” Carol snapped and he turned his face around, humiliation flooding through him as a dark woman, dressed in jeans and sweatshirt smiled down at him and his naked hard cock.

“Hello,” he mumbled.

“That’s better. Now, Janice is going to measure you so keep still.” Roger looked in horror as Janice measured his hard cock with a tape measure and then measured around the base of his cock and under his balls.

“I’ve got it,” Janice said, writing in a small notebook. “I need the other measurement.”

“Of course,” Carol smiled and sat next to Roger, her face close to his. “Now, what were you asking me before?” Roger’s eyes darted to Janice who stood against the wall, arms folded and a knowing smile on her face. “Don’t worry about Janice,” Carol whispered, “she’s an old friend. Do you want to ask me or should I go?”

“Please, Carol,” he whispered, face red but driven by the urge to cum, “please can I cum? I need to cum,” he whimpered pathetically.

“Shush, there, there baby, I know you do,” Carol said, stroking his fevered forehead. “Remember when I said it would be special now?” She retrieved the panties from the drawer. “Because you want me to decide?” Roger nodded quickly, eyes focused on the pink silk of the panties. “These are his panties,” Carol showed them to Janice.

“Nice,” Janice nodded approvingly, “very sexy.”

Carol turned back to Roger, a huge smile on her beautiful face. “I’m going to let you cum,” she announced and Roger felt a pathetic rush of gratitude. “See,” she smiled, “I am nice to you, aren’t I?”

“Yes, Carol, you are,” he gushed.

“I’m going to wrap these panties around that old cock of yours and,” she lowered her face to kiss, kissing him softly on the lips, “I’m going to hold the panties there softly while you fuck my hand until you spurt your stuff. Does that sound nice?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” he whimpered.

“Is that a good idea?”

“Yes,” he moaned.

“Shouldn’t you thank me for such a good idea?”

“Thank you Carol,” he croaked immediately.

“That’s all right, baby,” Carol said, kissing his neck, “good boys get rewards.” She wrapped the pink panties around his rampant cock, the touch of the cool silk and of her hand sent electric jolts through his trembling body. “This shouldn’t take long,” Carol said conversationally to Janice.

“No problem,” Janice said calmly, “I’ve got time.”

“There you are baby,” Carol cooed, her soft hand enclosing the silk around his cock. “Go ahead, baby, show us how you fuck the panties.” Roger no longer cared what he looked like and immediately starting pumping his hips, moving his cock in and out of the tunnel of silk held loosely by Carol’s soft hand. She was right, it didn’t take long and with a tortured groan, Roger came in a rush while both women smiled at him.

“Was that nice?” Carol asked, cleaning him up.

In his fog and in his post ejaculation embarrassment, Roger knew enough to thank her. “Yes, it was,” he mumbled, face red, “Thank you.”

“Not at all, baby,” Carol said, pecking his cheek. “I think this is so much better when you understand the rules, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Roger mumbled, turning his red face away to avoid the laughing eyes of Janice.

“I’m glad you agree,” Carol said, turning to look at his shriveling cock. “It’s soft now,” she said, turning to Janice who immediately measured Roger’s flaccid cock.

“I’m leaving with Janice,” Carol smiled, kissing him again. “I’ve left more of your special soft drink and I am proud of you. Such a good boy.” Carol pulled the sheet over him with a smile. “Why don’t you have a little nap?”

The door closed behind them and Roger tried to understand what exactly had occurred, how had he so easily given up control to Carol?

He moved in the bed, trying to get some circulation to his upper body that was enclosed in the cast. Where would this all end?

Another sleepless night and he was woken early for breakfast by the older and stern nurse but this morning, it was different as she had a bright smile.

“Your girlfriend told me,” she said as she placed the tray on the table, “told me you want to be completely faithful to her. I think that’s nice,” she said as she held the orange juice for him to suck up through the straw. As usual, his morning erection bobbed under the sheet.

“We’ll have you under the cold shower soon,” she said, glancing at the bulge. “A shot of cold water will calm you down. Have some cereal.” Sulkily, Roger allowed her to push the spoon into his mouth, wondering how he was going to get through the day. He woke up horny and he knew he would be horny all day, for some strange reason, he was so horny in this hospital and now, he didn’t even have the option of asking the nurses for the panties, he had to wait to Carol as he had promised he would remain faithful to her. How she got him to promise that, he didn’t know but now everyone seemed to know.

“The doctor will be here soon, he does his rounds early on the weekend.”

“Weekend? What day is it?”

“Saturday. Your girlfriend told us she’s be in today to take you for a little walk. She’s one in a million,” the nurse said, pushing another spoon of disgusting cereal into Roger’s mouth, “one in a million, you’re a lucky guy.”

She was right, the shower did reduce his erection and his cock was shriveled when she helped him back into the bed. However, a little while after his first taste of the soft drink Carol had left him, his cock was rock hard again.

He stared at the television set, watching soap operas, wishing he could change the channel and wondering why all the women in the soap operas were real babes. His cock was twitching at anything female and lunch, served by a young black nurse he had never seen before was excruciating torture as she had very large breasts pushing against her uniform.

He had developed another itch under the cast and he tried to move so the cast rubbed against it but it was useless. Roger stared down at the sheet, his cock was still hard, pushing against the soft cotton and he wondered why he was so excited. Maybe it’s the hospital food, he reasoned, there had to be a logical reason.

The doctor wandered it, told Roger with a complete lack of interest that he could probably go home next week once they were satisfied he had someone to look after him. He then left, practicing his golf swing as he walked out.

Carol arrived mid afternoon, dressed in a tight white blouse and a short blue skirt, nylons and shoes, blonde hair in a ponytail, full lips cherry red. “Hello, baby,” she cooed, pecking him on the cheek. “The nurses said I could take you for a little walk but first we need to shave you,” she said, rubbing the bristles on his cheek.

Roger tore his eyes away from the outline of her bra under the blouse and breasts, pushing forward. “Walk, where?”

“Around the hospital gardens, you need exercise,” she said returning from the bathroom with an electric shaver. Carol began to shave him, turning his face from side to side with her fingers, her red painted fingernails waving under his eyes, her perfume enticing him while her breasts pushed against him. “There, so much better,” she said, smiling at him. “Let’s go for that walk. Come on.”

“But what do I wear?” Roger said in a panic.

Carol showed him a large toweling robe. “This is very large so I’ll be able to slip it over your arms and tie it around your waist. Come on,” Carol pulled the sheet down and his hard cock jutting from his belly, came into view. “Oh Roger,” she said with a hint of disgust in her voice, “are you always hard?”

“Not usually,” he mumbled, face red.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to ignore it,” Carol said determinedly and eased Roger around on the bed, legs on the cold floor while she slipped the sleeves of the over size robe over the cast on his arms. “Stand up.”

Roger slipped his feet into the scuffs Carol had put on the floor and unsteadily stood while she tied the robe belt around his waist. Roger, suddenly conscious he was naked under the robe and with an erection, said “What about underwear, Carol? I need underwear under this, don’t I?”

Carol grinned knowingly. “You want to wear your panties, don’t you? Don’t try and trick me into letting you cum, Roger,” she smiled. “You are a wicked man.”

“No,” he said hurriedly, “my shorts, they must be in the drawers.”

Carol opened and closed the drawers one by one and then shook her head. “Nope, nothing in here apart from your cum panties.” She stood up and waggled a finger at him. “You can’t trick me into letting cum, baby,” she said with a smile. “You know the rule, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he mumbled, wondering what happened to his clothes.

“And what is it? I’m waiting,” she said, tapping her foot.

Afraid she was becoming angry, Roger quickly said, “I ask you to cum.”

“And?”

Roger desperately tried to think. “I’m not sure,” he mumbled.

“I decide how, don’t I? Unless you’ve changed your mind,” she said with a stern look. “I would be very disappointed if that was the case, I am very strict on keeping agreements.

“No, no,” he said quickly, looking down at the tent in the front of his robe caused by his cock, “I haven’t changed my mind.”

“Good,” Carol said with delight, kissing him and, in the process of the kiss, managed to rub against his cock.

“Carol,” Roger groaned, “can I cum? Please,” he said with desperation, “please before we go for a walk?”

“I’m afraid the answer is no, baby,” Carol said firmly. “You have asked me to make the decisions and I take that obligation very seriously. Someone has to think of your health and you obviously can’t, otherwise why would you ask me to make the decisions for you? Why,” she laughed, “if it was up to you I think you would probably go back to your unhealthy ways of jerking off every day, wouldn’t you?”

12