Gentlemen Please Start Your Pussies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goosebumps covered her arms and as the air-conditioned breezes hit, her nipples perked merrily inside her bra.

"You okay?"

She stole a peek at Tex and saw his reassuring smile. "I'm just fine," she said, calm restored on the outside. Inside she was shaking and very, very excited.

Daringly, she walked closer to her audience and continued her lecture.

"You have your woman where you want her now, nearly naked and without her shoes. She couldn't escape now if she wanted to." She smiled at the chuckles. "But," she continued, "it's your job to make her want to stay."

"A woman feels very vulnerable in this situation. Goosebumps, that twinge of self-doubt about her body, erect nipples..." Kathryn looked down as she spoke, eliciting more chuckles.

"But you can easily put her mind and body to rest with a few sincere and heartfelt words. Talk about her beautiful eyes, how soft her skin feels, how lovely she looks in the moonlight or the firelight or even the dashboard lights. Focus on her, just as Tex said. This is not the time to bring up your own excitement".

"Besides," she continued with a wry grin, "most women can figure that part out all by themselves."

She waited for the laughter to stop before continuing.

"So now she's in your arms, she's soothed, comfortable. Now's the time to make your move. Now's the time to make her so hot she can't wait for you to bend her over the nearest hard piece of furniture and wildly fuck her brains out." She stopped to fan herself, cheeks suddenly flushed.

"Ahem, is it getting warm in here?" She said the last with a glance at Tex. He grinned and winked at her.

"Okay, then. Where was I? Ah, yes. Breasts. Tits."

She smiled before continuing. "Although the function of the bra is to restrain or support, it is also ornamental. Small aside here, gentlemen. The number of latches on a lady's brassiere is directly related to how large her chest is. If she's busty, expect three or maybe even four. If smaller, probably only two. Before you go flailing around at the back, attempting to open up the latch, plan your maneuver accordingly."

"I would suggest you tease the bra off your lady. Slowly slide a strap down one shoulder and then follow the movement with your lips. Soon you'll have a lovely bare shoulder with convenient access to her neck. Do not neglect this advantage! Pay close attention now, and you'll soon hear those sweet moans and sighs you've been hoping for."

She removed one of her straps before continuing.

"Once she's enjoying your intimate attentions, slip the other strap down, and then cup her delicious mounds right through the fabric. How many men take the time to caress their women through the offending bra? Not very many," she said, shaking her head. "And it's a damn shame."

Kathryn shivered as her hands caressed her breasts through the bra. "The feel of lace rubbing against perky nipples is a nice experience, I must confess." She pinched her taut nipples through the fabric. She smiled at the men watching her as jolts of pleasure spread throughout her body.

Kathryn whimpered softly then released her nipples to continue. "With the straps down, now's the time to release the pair. Please, PLEASE, don't call them something truly ridiculous to her face. We know you do once out of our hearing, but in front of your lady don't refer to her bosom as jugs or knockers or hooters or round mounds of joy. Please? We thank you."

"Oh - and the word tits works just fine."

"Anyway, as I was saying, you'll want to put your arms around her in order to attack the problem with both hands. It's just a hook and eye latch, two or more in a straight row. Kiss her neck to distract her and carefully locate the offensive restraint. Start at the top of the set, easier access, and with a few trial runs, you should figure out which way, they latch. They're the same on nearly every bra, by the way. Learn this once, you've got it for life."

Tex reached out with a grin and a deft touch and undid the four clips in the back of her bra. Kathryn gasped and grabbed for the cups. They barely remained in place as the straps fell across her hands.

She turned and grinned at Tex, surprised yet very excited, and then let the fabric fall to her feet. There was a collective groan from the audience as her tits were proudly exposed. Kathryn could not believe how unembarrassed she felt, standing half-naked in the middle of the lodge members. Any residual embarrassment soon turned to excitement as her eyes took in the admiring and lustful gazes of the men up front.

With a grin to her audience, she teased her nipples, gently rubbing the hard nubs, enjoying the thrill it sent straight to her sex. Then she cupped her full breasts from beneath, just as Tex had suggested, and stroked the sensitive underside. She had to bite her lower lip to stifle a moan of pleasure. Then she let her hands move lower, slipping her thumbs into the thin straps riding on her hips. Her breathing grew faster just at the thought of taking off her panties before the crowd.

"Panties," she said huskily, "The last bastion of purity before you reach the Promised Land, gentlemen. The sooner you remove this pesky garment the better the both of you will feel."

"But don't appear to rush matters." Tex interrupted, standing close behind her. "That's the quickest way to halt the entire proceedings. You'll need to cup, stroke and toy with your lady on the outside of her panties before you take them off. You'll need to do all of that while you're taking them off, as well."

Kathryn took over the lecture again. "I would also suggest slipping your fingers inside her panties for a little tease before removing them. She should feel warm and moist and should even squirm a bit at your touch. Caution: If she appears tense, apply your lips to hers with great gentleness. And soon you'll be able to remove that little scrap of satin."

She gasped as Tex gripped the sides of her panties and began to slip them down. Grabbing his hands, Kathryn stopped the progress when a tuft of flame red hair on her mound was showing. "OK, wise guy, who's doing this, me or you?"

"Well, you are, but I think we need to hurry things up. Some of these old boys have a short attention span and an early curfew."

"Like you, I assume?"

"Uh, no, but I've always wanted to know if that red hair was real or not," he replied with a grin.

"It's definitely real, and so is the serious redhead temper that goes along with it."

Tex laughed and started to let go of her panties. But she stopped him and whispered, "You can help if you want."

He nodded and kissed her bare shoulder before moving his hand to press gently on her stomach just above her panties. Then he nibbled and caressed her warm skin before moving his hand lower. Kathryn moaned softly and pressed her body back against his as he softly stroked the red tuft above her pussy. She felt strange in this situation. Though the dampness in her panties could not be faked, she wondered where this would lead. She wondered where she wanted it to lead.

Tex murmured in her ear, "Are you sure you want to go on? Should we stop here?" His hand pressed on her mound, patiently waiting for her decision.

"Go on, please. I've come this far." Kat whispered softly, surprising herself. Despite the audience of men, despite this newfound intimacy with a friend, she wanted him to continue.

Tex kissed her neck and purposefully slid his hand down to cover her sex. Kathryn gasped softly at his touch and then moaned as he gently massaged her outer lips. All those eyes out there in the semi-darkness were in her mind as she pressed herself tighter to his hand. Then she heard him say, "Remember, don't hurry, take your time and make her want to rip off her own panties."

He rubbed her pussy harder and then allowed one finger to dip between her outer lips to explore her moist slit. He felt Kat's hips flutter and twitch. "How does that feel?" He asked the warm woman in his arms.

"Wonderful, just wonderful," she whispered.

"Tell them," he said with a grin.

Kat groaned. The thought of all those men watching was overwhelming.

She stammered, "It feels wonderful," in a loud clear voice, which surprised her. She moaned again as Tex moved the fabric back and forth and over and around her clit, making it difficult for her to focus. She managed to add, "Just wonderful. He's giving just the right amount of pressure to keep me interested but not enough to make me back off."

Tex said to the audience, "The secret is to let her move against you. You apply the stimulant and let her take what she wants and how she wants it."

Kat groaned and flexed her hips sharply, pushing steadily against him. The eyes of the crowd and Tex's clever hands had her very near a serious orgasm. Part was mental, part was physical, all in all she was in serious trouble.

"The same applies to other body parts," Tex told the transfixed crowd. He moved one hand upwards to take possession of her breast. It was firm and warm in his grip, the nipple puckering under his fingers. He could also feel his manhood rising against her warm ass. This wasn't good for his willpower if he was going to finish this talk.

Kat sighed and then moaned softly as his finger changed cadence on her sex and rubbed her clit directly. It felt so good, so very good. "Oh!" He elicited a louder gasp, forcing her back into sudden awareness. She was close, so close, and she gripped his muscled arms as she writhed beneath his clever hands.

Her hips were pumping, each time forcing her panty-clad cheeks against him, the denim rough against her sensitive skin. Kat could feel the bulge in the front of Tex's jeans rub between her ass cheeks and that sent a burst of warmth to her sex. His hand in front and his dick in the back had her trapped between waves of pleasure and passion. The audience was forgotten again in the heat of the moment.

That is, until Tex loudly said, "As you can see these methods work and work well."

Startled, all Kat could do was squirm and moan. She was almost there and the reminder of all the men watching pushed her even closer.

"I'm going to come," she announced to Tex in a loud breathy whisper as her hips moved uncontrollably.

"Not yet," he whispered back in an almost commanding tone. "There is still show and tell."

Kathryn groaned as a shiver ran up and down her body. She couldn't show all these men her bare pussy. She would die of embarrassment. Then again, the way she felt now, she'd probably come her brains out with all those eyes on her.

Tex interrupted her train of thought by sweeping her up in his arms and depositing her on the table off to the side of the podium. With a deep moan, she curled up on her side, whimpering, breathing hard and fast. Confusion reigned for a few seconds at the sudden change. Her orgasm was still lurking right under the surface. What was he doing? She wasn't sure whether she wanted to kiss him or slug him.

"I think our guest speaker needs a little time to compose herself," Tex told the audience.

There were murmurs of approval and some moans of displeasure but overall they agreed.

Tex called for a five-minute break.

The house lights stayed down and no one left their seat as Tex turned and leaned over next to Kat. "Hey, lady, are you alright?" He asked softly.

Understanding filled Kat with joy, as she now understood what he was doing. He was worried about her. "Oh yeah, I'm just peachy keen. I'm horny as hell and almost naked in front of a bunch of men that I don't even know. What in the hell could be wrong?" she whispered, trying to keep her composure and the mood light.

Then she giggled. "Not to mention you and your damned knowing hands. I almost went boom big time. I'm still twitching and tingling in places that I shouldn't be in public."

Grinning, Tex asked, "What are you going to do when I pull off your panties, roll you over on your back, and spread your legs?"

Kathryn groaned loudly and shivered. "Don't even joke about that."

"Hey, that's where I was when I had enough of your teasing and hauled you out here. It's your own fault."

"My fault? I was just having fun and then you got all touchy-feely," Kat protested.

Tex chuckled. "I was having a little fun myself."

"A little?"

"Okay, a lot then," Tex said laughing. "Now, about those panties?"

Kathryn rolled over onto her back, knees still raised. She looked up into Tex's eyes and whimpered, then voiced her fears. "I'll come all over myself if we do this and then what?"

He smiled.

Kat's eyes dropped to the front of his jeans and she groaned loudly. "You're so going to owe me and in a big way." She squirmed on the table and slowly straightened her legs.

Tex swallowed hard and replied, "I never leave a lady hanging, believe me."

Kathryn lifted her hips as Tex slowly pulled her panties down. She moaned helplessly at his touch, and with the quiet in the auditorium the crowd could probably hear it halfway to the back of the room.

"Oh God, oh, God, I can't believe I'm actually going to do this," she whispered loudly, then moaned again as she drew her legs up and placed one foot on either side of her ass. Her knees were closed but she still felt shamefully exposed.

The slight murmurs that had begun in the audience died as Tex held the panties up in the air. He stood close to the end of the table where her feet rested. He was purposefully blocking the view of the guys in the audience.

Kat looked up at him, a little fearful, a lot aroused. Tex looked in her eyes, not wishing to push her further than she could handle. Receiving her slight nod, he stepped away, exposing her naked form to everyone in the room.

The room was cool but she felt heated all the way through. Her nipples were hard but she didn't notice, nor did she notice the goosebumps that covered her arms and legs. She took a deep breath and slowly spread her legs, keeping her knees up and her heels on the desk. Her legs were shaking and she shivered as the realization of what she was doing hit home.

The air kissed the wetness between her legs and she knew everyone must be able to see her glistening skin. Her hips flexed up and back seductively and she moaned and realized she was enjoying this in spite of her fear. She could feel her wetness and heat increase. Her hips moved again. They seem to have a will of their own because of all of the men looking, including Tex.

Tex groaned softly. His eyes were on her beautiful body, soon followed by his hands. He traced her soft skin from shoulder to hip, smiling as she writhed beneath him. He finished with a tweak beneath her bare ass cheeks just to emphasize her nakedness. She probably didn't need it, he thought, but then again it would push her higher and closer to a huge orgasm. Then he slipped his hand over to tickle her bare stomach.

Helplessly she pushed against his touch. Even when it tickled she wanted, needed, more. She opened her legs even wider as she unconsciously begged him to finish what he'd started. Her hips flexed suggestively and her hands by her sides clenched as she wordlessly willed him to touch her lower, and keep touching her.

He didn't disappoint. His fingers slipped across her clit and stroked a path around and across her wetness. He'd planned on instructing the audience on the different parts of her pussy at this point, but for some reason he lost track of his thoughts. He completely forgot to narrate what he was doing as he stroked her slit and teased both her clit and her sopping wet opening.

More teasing, then he gently probed with the same fingers. Kathryn gasped and brought her hands up to grasp her nipples. Her hips were up off the desk as she shakily arched her back and ached to feel him inside of her heat. His fingers teasing her opening were sweet torture. She wanted to feel him inside her aching pussy. She wanted to yell it from the rooftops.

"Kat, are you sure?" Tex murmured, fingers poised. She moaned in reply, body moving, begging, needing him to continue. Her mouth and tongue seemed disconnected. All she could do was nod.

Suddenly, he thrust two fingers into her needful pussy, cupping her flesh and stroking her clit with his thumb. The extra stimulation wasn't necessary because after a few strokes Kat dug her heels into the desk, gripped his arms with both hands, arched her back and tensed in a huge orgasm. She cried out as she drenched his hand, dripping fluids all over the desk.

She bit her lip to stifle herself but her whimpers, though softer, could still be heard, especially as the crowd was completely silent. Tex held her carefully as she shook, still gently moving his hand outside of her wetness, helping her ease down from the ferocious climax.

Suddenly someone in the audience started to clap. Then another. And another. And once the applause began, it swelled to enormous proportions. Tex nodded to the crowd.

Kathryn was still shaking, eyes closed, still wrapped up in his arms. In her mind she was seeing the men in the audience on their feet in a standing ovation even though she couldn't respond. Embarrassment and a sense of total pride battled for her emotions. The amber and gold afterglow from her orgasm muted and melded them into satisfaction.

After a few minutes, the crowd quieted and Tex addressed the men. "Thank you for coming, everyone. I hope you learned something this evening." There was some general laughter, more applause, a few cheers.

"I know I sure did," he whispered under his breath.

Louder he stated, "I think you can see yourselves out." He paused for a second and then added, "Goodnight!"

They were slow in getting to their feet, but reluctantly did so, and as he watched, they ambled towards the exit. The last one out gave one last longing look behind as he let the self-locking door slam shut behind him.

Tex looked down at Kathryn's flushed face as he gently stroked her damp hair out of her eyes. "Are you all right?"

She smiled up at him, still breathing heavily. "Oh, yes!"

He leaned down then to place his lips on hers. Hers were trembling, either from what had just happened or from what was about to. They had exchanged friendly kisses before, but this was the first from passion. Kathryn melted into him, wrapping her arms around his neck as they feasted.

Tex realized he was still dressed, so he backed away to tear off his shirt and rip open his jeans. Kathryn watched him in a sexual daze, blushing, as evidence of his arousal was readily apparent once his clothes disappeared.

He took her in his arms again, pulling her closer to the edge of the desk. He caressed her face softly as they stared into each other's eyes. With a little positioning, he took her mouth again in a kiss and at the same time slipped inside her pussy.

Kathryn moaned around his mouth at the suddenness of their joining and gripped his shoulders tightly. Soon she began to move her hips in response. Good, this was so very good. He felt so right inside of her, and she helplessly clenched her muscles on him as he continued to thrust.

The angle wasn't quite right but they continued anyway, enjoying the sensations of their first time together as more than friends. Eventually, though, she squirmed on the desk in obvious discomfort. Tex realized she needed to shift positions and backed away. Then with a grin, he pulled her forward and completely off the desk.

Kathryn's legs were wobbly, her arms were weak, and her head was still trying to process the events as they were happening. Tex kissed her tenderly before turning her around to lie down across the desk. It felt cool against her warm skin but it was welcome solid support. She sighed deeply, relaxed and waited to see what he would do next. Still she was surprised when he slipped behind her, cupped her cheeks, and then slid roughly inside.