Gentlemen Prefer Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

Frank and Misty sat back down and watched the others make there way out.

The attorney walked over to the door closing it behind the twenty-some odd relatives and turned the lock. "The reason I asked you to stay," he began while peering intently at Misty, "was that there is an addendum to the will that only pertains to you."

"Really?" Misty asked, interested in what else she could possible receive from her dead Uncle. Frank was already sky high with their instant millionaire status and couldn't believe there could possibly be more.

"What else is there?" Misty asked.

"It's not really what else you get, as it is the stipulations that are on the $2,5000,000 you may receive."

"What do you mean may?" Frank butt in.

Misty glared at him, as if to say, 'shut up, this is my show.'

"Well," the attorney began again, "your Uncle put some requirements on your receiving this large sum of money. If everything is followed according to his wishes then as the trustee for his estate, I will write you the check."

"Uncle Feister always was a little quirky," Misty said "I only met him once, at our wedding, and I knew right off the bat he was weird." Frank said.

Misty ignored him. "What did he want me to do?"

"According to his will, you are to be the main character in a full-length feature movie."

"A movie? I'm not an actress," Misty laughed.

"Yeah," Frank said, "and just where does the script, director, other actors and so on appear from?"

"Oh, it's all quite clear," Roger replied, "the director is Joseph Darkman, he has the script in hand and all the actors on standby. It's really all up to you."

"Joseph Darkman...Darkman," Frank repeated, "why is that name familiar to me?"

"Probably because he's the known as the best in his field," Roger laughed.

"And what field is that?" Misty asked "Why the adult entertainment industry of course...you know XXX movies," Roger said matter of factly, while trying to control a grin.

* * * Back in their room, the conversation continued. Misty and Frank said they would have to get back with him.

"Absolutely not," Misty hissed, "there is no way I'm going to be in a porno flick.

"I agree dear, I mean what kind of dirty old man was he?"

"Well, he certainly never tried anything with me, if that's what you mean."

"Wow!" Frank said.

"What?"

"I was just thinking," Frank continued, "that was the quickest two and a half million dollars we ever got and lost in just a few short hours."

"Wait until I tell Mary," Misty said, "she won't believe it."

"Oh, I don't know about that, she'd probably want to take your place," Frank said sarcastically. "It would have been nice to pay off the bills though."

As soon as he said it, he knew it was all over.

"What bills?" Misty asked.

"Uhh, nothing, you know, just the usual stuff," Frank failed to bluff.

"Francis Sterling, you better come clean right here and now and I mean it... with everything."

"Dear, you know how I play the market with our personal account, in between managing other people's accounts. Well, the market took a tumble last month and I had our account margined quite a bit and well... we have a little outstanding debt."

"What's a little?" Misty asked, not letting him off the hook.

"I didn't have enough money in our account to cover the call, so I had to take out a second mortgage on the house."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing Francis. You did all this without me knowing about it. How much is it?" Her voice continued to rise.

"A little over $100,000," Frank said sheepishly.

"Whhaaattt!" Misty's eyes bore into Frank.

"Listen dear, I can explain. I was going to tell you, but I didn't want to worry you. I was planning to make it all up on some better stock picks this quarter."

Misty's chest was heaving up and down as she glared at her husband. She held up her hand. "Stop, I don't want to hear another word. You've just made up my mind."

"About what?" Frank asked.

"The two and a half million dollars. Since my husband can't provide for us and seems to want to bet our future in the stock market, I guess the little house wife is going to have to pick up the slack."

"You can't be serious?" Frank said in disbelief.

"Oh, I'm very serious Francis," she said with great determination, "and you are going to be there to support me every step of the way. Now if you don't mind, I'm going downstairs to see if Roger is still around!"

The door slamming behind her confirmed to Frank the reality of the situation.

* * *

"So, that's all there is to it?" Misty questioned.

"That's it," Roger said, "you just show up tomorrow at this address," he handed her a card, "and Joseph Darkman will give you all the details."

"How long should it take?" Misty asked.

"Oh, probably ten days, two weeks tops."

"I'll be there then...ten a.m. sharp." Misty said

* * *

Those are some fine tits, Joseph Darkman thought as he eyed the short blond-haired beauty up and down. The husband looks like a total wimp though. Maybe I'll have him play a part in the film as well.

"When do we start Mister Darkman?" Misty asked somewhat naively as she looked around the set.

"Please, call me Joe. We'll do a few preliminaries today and then start the major action tomorrow." He said.

"Great. By the way, this is my husband, Francis; he'll be with me most of the time. Depending upon how long the shooting goes he may have to go back to the office for a few days and then come back."

Joseph "Joe "Darkman looked like his last name not his first. With a name like Joseph, Frank thought he might be Jewish. That was about as far from the truth as you could get. Joe was about 6'-3" muscular and black as the ace of spades. Very articulate, you were drawn to his brilliant white teeth.

"Now let me get this straight, you were both married about six months ago and Misty, you were a virgin before the wedding?"

"That's right," Misty replied, her face flushed and ears burning red.

"So that would mean you're not very experienced sexually?" he asked.

"That's right, I mean, we have sex maybe 2 or 3 times a week, so that would mean I've had sex almost fifty times now."

"It's a good thing I caught this before the rest of the cast showed up," Joe said, "I don't want you to be embarrassed tomorrow."

"Wh..What do you mean?"

"Well...I can go through a few things with you today to make sure you know what to do tomorrow. Now why don't we start with you taking off your dress."

"Now hold on a second," Frank said, "there's nothing in the will about this. It just says she has to do the movie."

"Shut up Francis," Misty spat, "You're the one responsible for this and I'm not going to look like an idiot in front of everyone tomorrow. Now be a good boy and unzip my dress."

Frank's feelings shifted between humiliation, anger, and dejection. Here he was with a black man they had just met a few moments ago and he was helping his wife strip in front of him.

Misty stepped out of her dress and thrust out her perfectly shaped 34Ds, covered in the lacy black bra and matching high cut cotton panties. Oh this is going to be good, Joe thought. Let's see how far I can push it.

"Hey Francis, can you please unhook your wife's bra for me?" Frank couldn't believe he was actually doing this. Some uppity nigger porno director was calling the shots and he was mindlessly obeying him. He unhooked the clasp and lifted his young wife's bra off to reveal the firm globes that really didn't need the support. Frank noticed her nipples were more erect than he had ever seen them.

"You can take a seat Francis and watch the show. Misty, have you ever seen a black cock before?"

"Uhh, no, actually Frank's penis is the only one I've ever had or seen." The young wife said feeling rather embarrassed and inexperienced.

"Well, Misty, I don't want to scare you, but how big is your husband's co...uh...penis?"

"It starts off around this size," she said, while holding her thumb and finger about three inches apart, "and then it grows real big... probably 5 inches, maybe 6 inches long." She said eagerly.

Frank was glad she had said six, when he knew he was only five inches long fully erect. But he knew what was coming. He had showered with other men and seen one of his parent's servants back in England, naked once.

"Misty, a penis may be 5 inches long, but a cock is much larger. My cock is twice that size and I'm sure quite a bit thicker.

"That's funny, Joe, my husband told me all men were the same size."

"He did, did he? Has he ever lied to you about anything else?"

"As a matter of fact he has,"she said glaring Frank over her shoulder..

"Then why don't you come over here, unzip my pants and see for yourself."

Misty walked over to the large muscular man, here eyes staring into his chest as she put her smallish hands up to his pants and tugged at the zipper. She couldn't believe she was actually going through with this. Only 6 months ago she had been excited to finally be losing her virginity and now she was tugging at the zipper of another man...and in front of her husband for that matter.

Misty unbuttoned the button on his pants and drew the zipper all the way down. To her it looked as if Joe had stuffed a banana in his pants. This has got to be some sort of joke, she thought.

"Go ahead, pull it out." Joe smiled at her.

She wrapped her fingers around the banana and squeezed. It was real! Misty grabbed his waistband and tugged it down. The big black cock that stood at rock hard attention shocked both her and Frank.

"Ohh my!" she gasped.

"The first thing you're going to have to do in the film," he said, "is give one of the actors a blow job. Have you ever done that before?"

"You mean put a penis in my mouth?"

"Call it a cock," Joe said, "and I mean, suck it, lick it, take it down your throat and jack it off until it cums in you and on you."

"Uhhh..." her mind was reeling from the dirty words and actions he was describing, "No, I haven't done all that before."

"That's why we're going through a dress rehearsal," he said, "now start sucking my cock!"

Misty gently grasped his thick cock, noticing for the first time the huge black balls dangling down between his legs. She reached out to feel how big they were and then squeeze them in your dainty hands. "That's right, now wrap those full lips of yours around the head of my cock and take in as much of my shaft as you can."

Misty loved the instruction. This was a real main, who was experienced and showing her what to do. Her husband had done nothing but leave her hanging sexually while getting them both in a huge amount of debt.

She managed to get his huge tan head in her mouth, but after only a couple inches of his shaft it was as full as it had ever been.

"Mmmmm, I can see you've never had a cock before. I bet you could get his whole dick and balls in your mouth with no problem. That's okay, baby, just start lickin' and suckin' the best you can."

For some odd reason Misty desperately wanted to please this man. Maybe it was because he was so cocky, or maybe it was because she wanted to get even with Frank. Either way, she attacked Joe's cock with a vengeance - licking up and down his shaft, sucking on each of his huge balls, and then to the disgust of her husband, lifting up his huge sac and licking the underside. "It's so big!" she said gleefully, throwing another dart in Frank's direction.

"Okay, enough of the foreplay," Joe said, "let's get down to business...open-wide and say ahhhh, like you're at the dentist."

Misty obediently did as she was told, while Joe fed her inch after inch of his mamba snake. She gagged as the fat head started probing the back of her throat. Joe's way to encourage her was crush her firm breasts in the palms of his large hands and then start pinching and tugging on her sensitive nipples.

"Mmmmmfgghhh" Misty tried to utter as his cock bore down her throat and his pubic hairs pressed into her lips.

"That's it baby, just like a pro. Now keep it loose while I pull back out."

Frank watched as the black man in the $1,000 suit continued the conquering of his wife's mouth. His huge 10-inch cock driving in and out of her mouth at an alarming pace. Finally, he started moaning and lurched forward almost knocking Misty on her back. She gripped his ass firmly to steady herself, while her eyes grew saucer-like at the volume of liquid spurting down her throat and into her mouth. Frank watched her pitiful attempt to swallow all of the black man's cum, as he pulled his cock out leaving a whole for the cum to follow and flow down her chin onto her exposed tits.

"That was unbelievable," Misty said, obviously impressed. "What time should I be back tomorrow."

"What do you mean tomorrow? We've just begun the lessons."

"Who else do you have around today?" Misty asked. Certainly he couldn't get it up again so soon, she thought.

"I guess that confirms it," he laughed, "you haven't had a black man before. I've got three or four more of those cum shots left. Now take off the rest of your clothes and get that fine ass of yours over here."

The next two hours were something Frank wished he hadn't witnessed, because now it would be seared in his mind forever. Joe Darkman had worked his wife up to a feverish pitch by licking her tiny pussy until it was leaking cum down her ass cheeks. Frank had wanted to rush over and pull the man off as he grabbed his thick pole and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, ever so slightly pushing her cunt lips apart.

His young bride had screamed like a bitch in heat, "Give me your big cock, fuck me pleeeease!"

The black man was only too happy to comply and slowly parted her practically virgin cunt. "Oooohhh baby, your cunt is soooo tight, I'm half way in so from here on out it's all new territory!" Her muscles clamped down tightly on the thick invader as it continued moving forward through her cunt tunnel and into her womb.

"Aaaaahhhh, I feel so full. Francis....it's unreal....oh gaaaaaaahhhhh I'm cummmming!!" she yelled her head flaying back and forth. Joe held her tight, both of her tiny ass cheeks in each powerful hand, letting her get used to his thickness. When she had finished cumming, he started pulling out.

"No...No...please...don't pull it out!" she screamed frantically.

"Don't worry babe, I'm just getting' started!"

For the next twenty minutes, Frank watched as Joe pummeled his wife's tight pussy with his overgrown cock. His eyes kept darting between his wife's face and her continual moaning and groaning to the black mans thick cock and large balls slapping against her ass. Misty must have had three or four orgasms before Joe yelled out, "all right FLIP!" And with that he pulled out of her grasping cunt and flipped Misty over onto all fours.

Misty shifted awkwardly. "What's the problem babe? Don't tell me you've never done it doggie style?" He laughed

"Well...uhh...actually we haven't. But we've only been married six months." Misty said, feeling vulnerable with her little ass exposed to his view.

What a cute little ass, he thought, this project is going to be very fulfilling.

"Okay, sweetheart, what you want to do is lean your face down into the bed and arch your back so that tiny little butt of yours is sticking way up in the air." Misty did as she was told, but felt so dirty doing it. "That's it...now spread your knees so I can see that blonde cunt of yours better....Mmmmmm...nice."

Francis watched as Joe reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit with one hand, while his other hand shifted between rubbing her ass and reaching around to cup one of her large tits. Misty began moving her butt around trying to ride his teasing hand.

"Ahhhh...that feels so good." She moaned.

Joe smiled, knowing that he had a newlywed undersexed time bomb on his hands. He slowly parted her pussy lips and slid his index finger in and out of her dripping cunt.

Frank's cock was raging to its full 5 inches in his pants and he unconsciously felt his hand move to rub himself. The black man's finger looked like a dipstick going down into his wife's little cunt and coming back slick with her juices.

"Oooooh, I can't take it anymore, Joe, fuck me like a dog," she squealed.

Joe was ready to comply but wanted to work her begging for it even more in front of her wimpy husband. He reached around her waist and began teasing her clit while rubbing the bulbous head of his cock up and down her dripping snatch. Every time she pushed back to try and get his dick in her, Joe would pull back or put his hand on her ass to keep block her actions.

"Stop teasing me!" she hissed, "shove that big cock of yours in me."

Joe looked over his shoulders at her pathetic husband rubbing his dick through his pants. "Francis, make sure you're taking notes now. This is how a real man fucks a lady. Watch while I split your wife's tight cunt."

With that he grabbed Misty's slim hips and drove his ten-inch cock deep in her cunt.

"Ahhhhhhh....it's so deeeeeepp!" Misty yelled

Joe kneaded her ass flesh as he began the rhythmic fucking motion of pulling her towards him by her hips with shoving forward as deep as he could. Francis sat helpless watching the blur of Joe's cock driving in and out of his wife's stretched cunt. The only sounds were her grunts ever time the black man bottomed out in her cunt and his balls slapping loudly against the back of her legs. 'uhhh...whack....uhhh....whack...'

Frank lost track of Misty's orgasms. He couldn't believe the stamina of this man. He kept instructing her on how to move her ass in circles and shove back against him and how to alternate between having her head on the bed and up on all fours so that the camera angle could show off her big tits. Finally, Frank watched the big black cock drive in hard one last time as he held his bride's hips tight against his stomach.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh" he roared, gritting his teeth.

Frank looked quickly to his wife's face. Her mouth was open, but no sound was coming out.

After about thirty seconds, Joe slowly pulled his dripping cum covered cock out of her cunt. Frank looked at the sloppy mess. Her cunt lips were peeled back, revealing a gaping whole with white cum, almost the color of Elmer's Glue, running out of her onto the bed.

"Slap"

The sound of Joe whacking Misty in the ass brought them all out of a stupor. "Turn around," he demanded.

Misty turned around, still on her hands and knees. "Clean my dick off with your mouth," he said.

Misty hesitated, "I've never done that before," she said, "you were just in my pussy."

"There's a lot of things you haven't done before that you're going to do starting tomorrow. You don't want to look stupid in front of everyone do you?"

"No, of course not."

"Then clean me up so we can call it a day."

Misty grabbed his semi-hard dick daintily between her finger and thumb and slowly opened her mouth. 'I can do this,' she thought, 'for two and a half million dollars I can do anything.' She still had to close her eyes tightly as she licked the mixture of her juices and his sperm off the black pole. Joe watched the tight white newlywed servicing him and thought about all the possibilities this week had to offer.

"Hey look," he yelled, when Misty was finishing up, "your pencil dick husband came in his pants. Misty raised her head and looked over at Frank's guilty face and then down at his pants. There was a wet stain right in the middle. Misty rolled her eyes, "pathetic Francis," she muttered.

* * *

Back in their room, Misty and Frank, finally spoke to one another. The trip in the car had been made in total silence.

"You're not going to go through with this, are you?" Frank finally said.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers