Geocaching with Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to stop twice for them to video me giving a blowjob. Their faces weren't in the viewer of course, which made me even hotter. I was begging for help and they laughed at me telling me sluts existed for other people's pleasure and not for their own. Finally though, they strapped a big microphone shaped vibrator to a fallen tree trunk that was about knee height. They videoed me as they laughed. I had to turn it on with my teeth and then they unhobbled me so I could straddle the branch and squat down at the vibrator. "If we let you come, will you let Todd do your ass?"

"I'll do anything you want! Please let me come!"

Dave gestured and I jumped at the chance. I rolled my hips over the vibrator with my eyes closed in bliss. "What are you?"

"A slut." I felt the sweetness swell through my body.

"Do you like to suck cock?"

"I LOVE to suck cock, Sir!"

"Will you do anything I tell you?"

"Anything, Sir." I leaned forward as my body convulsed and sprayed my juices all over the tree trunk.

"Kneel down and clean the tree."

Not even a hesitation... the tree was pine. People chewed pine gum. I licked the tree trunk. Dave pulled my leash around the tree trunk and wrapped it around my arms stretched along its length, held in place by the bamboo.

"Stand. With your legs apart."

I complied. It left my ass about a foot higher than my shoulders. I felt a cock wiggling around back there. This was only the second time Todd had done my cunt. Now he was doing my back door.

"I guess this means I'll owe you $40."

"It's the going rate for this slut."

He was poking me as he masturbated. No doubt Dave was videoing again... my attention snapped back to him as he spoke.

"Five orgasms without permission!"

"That's why we shot her fifty times."

"But it is really getting out of hand. I'm thinking I need to do something else to punish her. Something that will get her attention."

"What do you have in mind?" Todd's voice was growing more husky and he was poking me harder. I was listening intently.

"I'm thinking that I will have to put some pictures and maybe a video or two on the web..."

The cock slid in and I screamed as I came again. Dang!

The cock continued to slide in and out. "Please don't do that! Please! I'll do anything!"

"That's the third time she's promised that. Did you hear?" Todd grunted as he came close. He was slapping into me rhythmically and swatting my behind.

"She promises, but she doesn't seem too penitent the way she keeps coming. I think it's time I show her who is boss. She doesn't seem to take me seriously. Public humiliation may just show her that I mean business."

I groaned. It was useless. He was going to show my humiliation to the world. I groaned in shame as another orgasm slammed into me and then I felt Todd's shaft pulse into me as he grunted.

They waited long enough to get a good picture of the cum oozing out and then we continued along the trail.

At the end Dave put me over his shoulder. Todd produced a sheet and draped it over me long enough for them to dump me in the trunk with my arms outstretched. It wasn't very comfortable lying on the bamboo pole, but it wasn't for me to complain. They tied a blindfold on and tied my ankles to the opposite hinges of the trunk, gently pressed my knees apart as they slowly closed the lid.

Why couldn't I keep from coming?

12