Geoff and Melanie– Married Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers

As she pretends, I can see every memory from last night flashing across her eyes. "Where's Daddy?" she suddenly asked, worried our father might somehow know.

"I told him you fell asleep on the couch...that you had a little too much to drink ...he's gone to town...he'll be quite a while. But I didn't tell him his beautiful daughter has the sexiest body...that Mel loves little Geoffies prick.

"Geoff!"

I crawled slowly up the bed between Mel's legs, my prick again hard against my stomach.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, her eyes moving back and forth from my eyes to my cock in racing circles.

"I could show you what we were doing last night...instead of telling you...if you don't remember."

"We didn't...I was drunk," she denied, "those drugs...you wouldn't have been able to...no Geoff...please...we can't," she moaned, her eyes now mesmerized by my cockhead which now sat poised at her gate, a big oozing drop of precum hanging precariously from its one eye.

"So you don't want to..." I asked as I sat back on my heels.

"No, it's wrong. I'm going to be married in ten days," she whispered as I ran my up and down her thighs.

"You're wet. You want to!"

"I'm not! I don't," she insisted and then flinched as I ran my big finger up and down and then into her pouting crack. "It's just a normal body reaction," she cried when I held up my glistening finger, "it doesn't mean."

I moved up her body, sat straddling her stomach and then held my throbbing cock between her breasts, its sticky head now just inches from her mouth.

"I don't want to," she lied, even as her tongue involuntarily stretched towards me.

"I love you," I whispered.

I cupped the back of her head in my hand, helping to lift her head even closer to me. I slid the heart shaped head between her lips before she could make any further complaint. Her teeth closed just slightly behind the thick ridge, holding me as her tongue took its tentative first lick.

I let her lick and then suck, felt her eagerness as her lips tried to vacuum me deeper into her, then, urgent for her, I pulled out, the moist plop accompanied by her complaint, "but Geoff, I want to taste your"

I slid back down her perspiring body,

I filled her...We fucked hard....and again...

~~~~

"You liar."

"What," I asked smiling.

"You said you were a virgin last night."

"I thought you didn't remember last night," I teased.

"Maybe I do some parts," she giggled.

"This one?" I asked as I put my penis in her hand.

"I don't know, maybe," she laughed as she lowered her head and engulfed me.

~~~~

We spent the next ten days fucking. Almost non stop. She refused to cancel the wedding. I told her she had to, that she'd always be mine.

~~~~

I fucked her as she stood in her underwear just minutes before she slipped the bridal gown over her head, while her friends whispered urgently just outside the door....

And then during the reception we snuck into an unused room and screwed standing up, her cries drowned out by the DJ's music...

And when she went up to change before leaving for her honeymoon I flooded her again before she put on her traveling clothes...

I've never asked Mel what happened when she and Bernard finally got into bed that night...she musta been oozing her brother's sticky cum down her thighs...

~~~~

"That was in July 1986 Jim," he told me at we sat in his Miami home in 2006. I finally got Mel to leave him and marry me in 1992."

"But what happened during all that time?" I asked, now wanting to hear the whole tale.

"I had two babies, Geoffrey's daughters," Melanie started, stirring beside me.

Melanie's Story

"He was a little scamp...right from the time mommy brought him home from the hospital...

If I hadn't of taken care of him who knows what might have happened. And then when mommy died when I was just nine...I sorta became the mommy. Daddy needed me around the house, and with us living outside of town I didn't have much of a social life... in high school I didn't have any boyfriends, god, no boy had touched my breasts, let alone...

Geoff was my man in those days...my only man until I went to university. God, when I got to New York and Columbia I was such a loser.

Bernie was only my second man. I didn't know much. I was a sophomore; he was just about to get his MBA. I liked it, sex, I didn't have anything to compare it with...he was kind, gave me presents...I said yes when he finally asked me to marry him two years later.

~~~~

I almost fainted when I saw Geoff...oh I'd always loved him...but when I went home to prepare for the wedding, god, he was so tall and handsome, he'd become a man. He lifted me and kissed me...and then he had a hard-on. My little brother has a hard-on for his sister and its poking into my stomach. It felt huge!

I knew that first day back I wanted him. I felt like a slut.

And then he drugged me and seduced me.

Except it had been my idea to go dancing on his birthday... it was I who bought the beer. I just thought as we danced maybe it'd be okay just once. I convinced myself it was a goodbye gift, that I could show him how much I loved him.

But after that first night, shit, after he put that big prick in me...Jesus, I'd never thought...Bernie was like a little boy when compared to Geoff. What could I do?

I couldn't cancel the wedding, gosh Daddy would've been crushed...I'd promised Bernie...we had guests coming from everywhere...all the gifts...my girlfriends, the dresses...

Still, I wanted to. I might have cancelled it if Geoff had been twenty or twenty-one. But I knew I had to give Geoff time, god, he was only eighteen...I had to let him grow up...besides I knew I was pregnant, Geoffies baby was growing in me...he was too young.

After that I just pretended with Bernie. In our own way we were happy. Bernie was working hard, actually making a fortune on Wall Street working in the trading department of Shearson Lehman. He was ecstatic his pretty wife had got pregnant so quickly...actually insisted we not make love after the first three months.

I didn't mind. He meanwhile had the first of what became a series of lovers, a little secretary at work. I only learned about her, and the others later.

Geoff visited from time to time. At the end of the summer, thanksgiving, Christmas...he simply took me each time. Didn't ask, wouldn't listen to my weak protests, made me squirm and thrash....

Gabriel Snider Jones was born Feb 27th 1987. Geoff and dad were there in the hospital when my little girl was born...Bernie was in Hong Kong finalizing a deal. Gabriel's real daddy and granddaddy were overjoyed! I let Geoff suck my milk from my engorged teats.

Geoff was in final year high school, so proud of me, of Gaby. And then in June daddy died peacefully in his sleep, a heart attack at seventy-six years old. Geoff was to start at Columbia the following September so of course Bernie and I took him in.

I had our second girl, our beautiful Jenny, in June 1988. Geoff's daughter.

I slept more in Geoff's bed than Bernie's over the next four years. While Bernie globetrotted making deals his brother-in-law fucked his wife. We finally told him in ninety-two.

Geoff just sat him down one night and told him that he and I and the girls were leaving, that we loved each other and always had.

I think Bernie was more flabbergasted than anything else. Finally left the house after a screaming fit, his last words a promise to stop us, kill us if he had to.

His private plane, a plane he'd hired to take him to some godforsaken place in northern Canada, on some last minute urgent mining deal, crashed two days later, killing all aboard.

"We were free," she ended.

"Jesus," I mumbled as Mel lay trembling in my arms, her story over.

~~~~

"We stayed in New York until the estate was settled," Geoff added. "Then we spent a couple of years in France. We had lots of money, it gave us a chance to...I don't know, I guess to become a family."

"And the girls?"

"They were still so young. Mel just told them to call me Daddy and within a couple of months Bernie was almost forgotten and I was their daddy."

"So why'd you finally tell me now," I asked the now smiling couple, looking more at ease with me than I'd ever seen them.

"Sometimes it was just such a heavy load Jim, I wanted to..."

"We always wanted to tell you," Geoff interrupted. "We've talked about it for years."

"But why me?" I asked again.

"We...we've decided to tell...we wanted to try it out on someone...you first...before we told the girls."

"The girls? You're going to tell your daughters?"

"We want to. So much! It's hard Jim, not really being able to talk about our Dad, our youth, our past, with our own daughters."

"They're starting to ask questions," Geoff added, "simple things really, but...I'm never sure exactly what Mel's told them...what I can say."

"We have to tell them...we know it. Telling you showed us we could...that it's possible...telling someone you love a secret like that, like you, it means a lot," Mel said smiling, leaning into me, "And we do love you Jim."

"You know I love you two," I said as a tear slid down my cheek. "Sometimes too much maybe," I added as I wiped my eyes and gave Mel a quick kiss on the lips.

"That was our other reason," Geoff mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We always wanted you...wanted you to join us...you know, in bed"

"But"

"God, we found you so sexy...gosh, that first day we saw you...at the studio...we'd never been interested in that, you know threesomes, an extra woman or man...we were just fine together," Mel said smiling, her arm draped lovingly around me.

"And then you come along!" she laughed. "The first night after we saw you we talked about you...both of us wondered what it'd be like...we knew somehow you'd be in our future."

"Then we saw you on the nude beach," Geoff chortled, "remember hon, Jimmy's walking up the beach, your big cock swinging," he said as he turned to look at me.

"And then the nights you'd spend over, sleeping in the guest bedroom...oh Jimmy, you don't know how close we came a hundred times to sneaking into your room"

"I wish you had, God Mel, Geoff I wish you had," I cried as I held her, signaled to Geoff to join us on the floor, "I always have loved you two, wanted..."

Mel moved to meet me, kissed me with a passion I'd missed for so many years, then slid down my body and kneeling on her knees in front of me, slipped my shorts from my thighs.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," she giggled as her mouth slowly opened and her liquid lips engulfed my burning cockhead.

I finally had to push her off, then pulled her up and bent her over the arm of the couch, fucked her harder than I'd ever fucked a woman, eight years of pent up desire and lust pounding into her welcoming cunt. She met my every thrust and roared when we came.

We did it a second time, still urgent, passionate, hungry. Coming a second time I looked over and saw Geoff, naked, stroking his long cock, knew in seconds he'd replace me in Mel fiery furnace.

~~~~

I lay back on the couch, my legs spread widely as Mel knelt on the floor between them, her head bobbing in my lap. Geoff was behind her and each time he thrust into his wife's pussy my cock was pushed even deeper into her throat.

Just as the three of us started to explode in orgasm I looked up, my eye caught by some movement over Geoff's shoulder.

The two staring heads disappeared around the corner of the door but not before I'd seen the faces of the Gabriel and Jenny. As each succeeding buck of my prick sent another string of saucy cum into Mel's gaping mouth, I wondered just how much of their parents story the girls had heard.

We slept together for the first time that night, a night for all three of us unlike any other.

Mel screamed in ecstasy when Geoff filled his wife's pussy with cum just as I pumped my load deep up her ass....

She held our cocks together as she licked them, sucking first one, then the other....

By morning we'd decided to live together. I'd found a home, a family at last.

~~~~

Around eleven, the three of us, awake and showered, were sitting around the kitchen table eating breakfast when the girls trailed in.

"Hi mom, dad, Uncle Jim," the two mumbled as they stood between Geoff and I.

"So, you sleepy heads are finally up," Dad teased as he ruffled their hair.

"Dad!" the older, Gabriel complained. "Did you stay over again Uncle Jim."

"Your uncle had too much to drink again, had to sleep in the guest room," Geoff answered with a shake of his head.

"Can I have some Uncle Jim?" Jenny asked as she plopped herself down in my lap and grabbed a piece of toast off my plate.

"Sure sweetie," I said, feeling her little butt wriggling atop my soft snake.

"JENNIFER!" her mom yelled, "leave your poor uncle alone."

"You don't mind do you?" she asked me as she leaned her head back against me.

"And you girls should be properly dressed in front of your dad and Uncle Jim," she admonished, referring to the short nighties the two girls were wearing, so thin you could easily see the pointed pink nipples below..

"Well, somebody's certainly in a bad mood this morning," Jen snorted, "I don't think mom got enough sleep last night Gaby."

Mel actually blushed at her daughters words and I couldn't help but notice the quick smirking smiles that passed between the sisters. These two are going to have some fun at our expense I thought to myself.

"So what are you guys doing today anyway?" Gaby asked.

"Probably go to the beach hon," Geoff said.

"Can we come too?" Jen demanded.

"I thought you girls were never going to set foot on a nude beach ever again?" Mel asked with surprise in her voice. The girls had always gone to the beach in the early days but when they'd started to go through puberty four or so years before, had suddenly refused; all of a sudden shy as their bodies changed.

"We're adults now," Gaby announced, and then the two marched from the room.

"What was that all about?" Geoff asked.

"Women are bad enough pal, but teenagers, who knows?" I said laughing, my hand slapping my friend on the back.

~~~~~

When we got to Haulover Beach, Jennifer waited until the rest of us were nude before she slowly started to disrobe. Younger and less rounded than her sister, I could still see a proud excitement in her eighteen year olds eyes as she pulled the top over her head. Her bra dropped seconds later and she then did a quick pirouette on the sand trying to attract as much attention as possible.

"Golly honey," Geoff said with a grin in his voice, "something's happened to your chest. There are two little bumps growing..."

"DADDY!"

"Geoff!" Mel scolded even as her eyes smiled.

Blushing, Jenny sat down scowling, her little striptease for the beach forgotten.

"You're beautiful honey," I told the pouting girl, and then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "and your breasts are perfect."

"They are? Really? Really Uncle Jim?" she asked as she sat straighter and arched her back, a big smile on her lips.

"Magnifico!!" I roared as I kissed my fingers and sent her a kiss. And they were. Not the full rounded orbs of her mother, nor the firm lush flesh of her older sister. But lovely young girl breasts, proud, pink tipped cones that were just big enough to jiggle when she walked. Perfect little handfuls. Her nipples went rock hard as I watched, long thick nubs I just ached to taste.

"Thanks Uncle Jim," she purred, then pulled her tight shorts quickly off her slim hips and down her long coltish legs. A light brushing of soft, brown curls did little to hide her bright pink gash. I felt the blood rushing to my prick.

The two ran giggling down the beach and into the waves, their youthful perfection followed by a thousand eyes.

"Now you two are going to have some fun," I laughed, "the boys are going to be lined up around the block."

"Oh, don't think you're going to miss any of it Unnnncle Jimmmmmy," Mel answered grinning, "seeing as you're going to be living with us."

I kissed Mel, long and hard; she finally pulled away, hissing, "God, not here, we have to tell them first..."

"They're in the water, can't see anything," I answered, my hand lightly caressing her now excited breast. "I love you."

"JIM!"

~~~~~

The two girls were excited all day, obviously happy to be the centre of attention for a thousand staring men. They'd come and talk to us for a while before scampering back to frolic in the white tipped surf, their giggling chatter just drawing even more attention to their young, ripe, teen bodies.

And after each time they swam they walked the length of the beach hand in hand, their wet breasts and thighs proudly on display as they slowly meandered among the naked, leering males.

"You girls keep parading up and down the beach like that and every man in South Florida will be in lust," Geoff teased when the girls returned from another walk.

"Geoff!" his wife scolded.

"Its okay mommy, and for your information daddy, we were just conducting a scientific experiment," Jen answered with a twinkle in her eye.

"An experiment?" I asked cautiously, knowing from both their expressions something was coming.

"Yes daddy," the little minx saucily answered, "Gaby and I were just trying to see if anyone else on the whole darn naked beach has as big a penis as either you or Uncle Jim."

"They don't Daddy," Gaby said, shaking her head, "you two win hands down. Or should I say"

"Girls," their mother warned.

"Well, its okay for you, you already have one of the biggest," Gabriel added huffily to her mom, and then almost sotto voice added, "in fact maybe moms already doubly lucky, eh uncle Jim?"

"What did you say?" Mel demanded.

"Who's bigger anyway Daddy, you or Uncle Jim? I mean of course when you're fully erect," Jen interrupted, the two girls ignoring their mom.

"You girls better skedaddle," Geoff threatened but the girls were already running giggling into the breaking surf.

"And you two better not get any ideas," Mel threatened as the three of us watched Gaby's and Jen's tight little butts as they dove into the white capped waves.

Too late Mel, both Geoff and I thought as our pricks thickened...and lengthened...and if the girls got back soon they just might be able to do an actual measurement.

THE END

I hope to bring Mel and Gaby and Jenny back for a second installment...maybe Daddy and Uncle Jim will let the young girls measure their respective sizes with natures best penis measuring stick...a juicy little cunt. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

I write my stories simply to amuse and excite. And if you've got this far perhaps I've succeeded. Please let me know how you liked the story. Your feedback is the best part of the whole process. E-mail me or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address.

thanks, jim s

scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers
12