George, Aunt Angela and Carol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

A fortnight later, Carol surprised George by telling him that she had agreed to visit Aunt Angela. Apparently she had bought a flat-packed wardrobe for her spare bedroom and Carol had volunteered George to put it together for her.

George, having at one time been momentarily scared that his wife may have found out about his sexual encounter with Angela was worried. He knew what she was like, so he decided to dress conservatively in jeans and a T-shirt, rather than anything like shorts that would give the woman an excuse to grope him.

Of course, she didn't need an excuse. At every opportunity she groped him anyway, mainly his buttocks, but once or twice her felt hand slip lightly across his genitals. He resolutely refused to respond, or touch her in return.

When George went upstairs to begin working on the wardrobe, he can just about hear Angela and Carol in conversation, occasionally giggling together like schoolgirls.

As with all flat-pack furniture, the construction is simple and should take no time at all if the instructions are followed. However, when the notes use broken English it takes considerably longer.

Some time later Carol called up from the bottom of the stairs and asked if he would like a cold drink. It was warm work and he accepted the offer gratefully. To his chagrin, it was Angela and not Carol who delivered it.

"Carol is getting the lunch ready for us, so I said I would bring your drink up."

Angela placed the bottle of lager on the window sill and approached George. He had just finished putting the wardrobe in place and so, when he turned, he found himself backed into a corner against the wall.

"Angela, No!" he desperately whispered. But Angela ignored him and began struggling with the zip of his fly. He pleaded with her to stop.

"Come on, Angela. Give me a break, will you? If Carol catches us there will be hell to pay! Be sensible will you?"

"I'm too hot right now to be sensible. I need to come. Fuck me will you?"

"No!" hissed George. "We can't!"

Angela lifted her skirt to her waist, revealing that once more she was pantie-less. She put her hands on George's shoulders and applied downward pressure. He got the message and slid down the wall. She opened her legs as his knees pushed outwards with the bending motion. She pressed her pussy against his face and he went to work on her. She was already sopping wet and George knew that he would need to wash his face afterwards.

Fortunately, Angela was already close having suffered from the anticipation of this moment. Her head went back against the wall and she pushed her hand into her mouth to prevent herself from yelling.

She rolled away from George and stood with her back to the wall. Her skirt was still in one hand and the other immediately moved down to between her legs to touch the wetness caused by her orgasm. The contact caused additional shudders to rack through her body.

George saw this as an opportunity to make good his escape. He went straight into the bathroom and washed his face before making his way downstairs, where he found Carol.

"Lunch is ready Darling; the sandwiches are on the table. Where's Aunt Angela?" she asked. She was bent over in the fridge retrieving a bottle of still water. When she straightened up and turned round she looked at George and once again jumped to a wrong conclusion; he was breathing heavy and it looked like he had a hard-on.

Carol displayed mock horror and deliberately pressed her body up against him.

"You are incorrigible! You catch me bending over in the kitchen and then start getting frisky again!" She ground her groin hard against him. "You'll have to calm down. Angela might come down at any moment."

The reminder of Angela caused George's cock to twitch. Carol noticed. She looked over his shoulder to see if the coast was clear and (shockingly) asked him, "What are you going to do with me, then?"

By now George was incredibly horny. And here was his wife Carol seemingly wanting him to... what? Was she expecting him, or even inviting him to do something here in the kitchen?

George made up his mind. He pushed Carol against the table and pulled her skirt up. He was going insane with desire and desperately yanked at his zip. He struggled to extricate the bloated organ and fumbled with the buckle of his belt. With the top of his jeans gaping open he was able to free it. There was not time for niceties, he grabbed the crotch of Carol's panties and pulled them to one side. He pushed her back down onto the table, crushing the plate of sandwiches and then plunged his dick deep inside her. She was tight, but very lubricated and George impaled her with one movement.

They fucked rapidly, in an attempt to finish before Angela had a chance to disturb them. Remarkably they both orgasmed at the same time, each with a hand over the others mouth.

They quickly tidied up and replaced the sandwiches, just as Angela walked into the kitchen.

The three sat down to eat lunch, but Angela seemed a little bit pre-occupied during the meal. Finally, Carol asked her what was wrong.

"What's wrong? Oh, nothing much. Just something I've had to live without for the last three years. And it isn't helped when I hear you two fucking in my kitchen."

Carol was both appalled and embarrassed. She began to stutter an apology, but Angela waved it away.

"Carol, it's not your fault. You're a healthy young couple and I hope you keep doing it for the rest of your lives. We did, me and Danny, until I Iost him. I miss not having a man in my bed."

While Carol had gone a deep shade of scarlet, George had gone a shade of white. Angela laughed. "I don't suppose you'd lend me George for half an hour? It sounds like he knows how to satisfy a woman."

George's colour changed to red, Carol's to white. Angela saw the look of horror on Carol's face and said, "Don't' worry Darling I'm only joking. Look I'm sorry I've been in such a crappy mood, particularly when you've been kind enough to come over and help me."

*****

To be continued.

12