George: Book 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have been terrified!" Samantha sympathized.

"I really wasn't yet. He seemed so young that I thought I could handle him. Then he unzipped his shorts and forced me to put my hand inside. I thought maybe I could just jack him off and he would be satisfied, so I played along a little. But as soon as he realized that I was giving in a little, he grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it up to my waist. He tried to pull my panties down. I stopped feeling him and started to yell and struggle but he had me pinned with his body to the wall. He got my panties pulled down about a foot, but I spread my legs so he couldn't pull them any further. Instead, he ran his hands up to my breasts, under the dress this time and squeezed them hard. Then, he planted a hand between my legs and started feeling me there.

At that I had had enough. With all my strength, I raised a leg and kneed him in the groin. He let go of me and doubled over and I started to run. Just then a woman who had heard me yelling came out of a doorway. I ran up to her and she took me inside. It was the back of a restaurant. I just sank down on the floor and cried. The woman brought me some wine and let me stay until I was more composed. Then she had her daughter walk most of the way back to the hotel with me.

The group of women was spellbound by the erotic story. Jennifer, Samantha and Lonnie all expressed their sympathy for Terry in such a scary situation. But Amy and Linda saw it as more of an adventure than a frightening assault.

"Linda," Amy said, "You must have had some encounters with men in Europe right on the street. You were in Italy. Didn't any of the men sample your bosom in public?"

"Oh sure, but they were always harmless encounters, nothing serious or dangerous."

"Tell us about one."

"Well, the one that got the best feel was right in Rome in St Peter's square, if you can imagine that. It was a really hot day and I had on a halter and Bermuda shorts, no bra. I was walking around with a girlfriend, Jane Mathews, maybe you know her. Anyhow, she said this guy was following us. At first I didn't pay any attention because she had thought someone was following us before a couple of times. When she said it again, I looked at the man she was talking about. He was short and fat and about forty years old. He had a small dog with him on a leash."

"Sounds like the worst kind," Samantha remarked.

"Jane got tired of walking and we looked for a place to rest. We found a bench in the shade and sat down gratefully. The next thing we knew, this guy was sitting at the other end of the bench. He let the dog loose and it came over to me. I picked it up and petted it and it liked me."

Most of the women had finished their second round of drinks, but George did not want to interrupt the story. They were all intent on listening.

"Finally the guy called the dog back to him, but when it got over to him, it turned around and came back to me. I held it in my lap and the guy called it again. This time it wouldn't even walk over to him. So, he got up and came around behind me. He reached over as if to take the dog from me, but instead he poked his hands right down the front of my halter and grabbed my tits. I was so startled I didn't react at first, I didn't even let go of the dog. He had a good grip on both sides and squeezed like hell. Jane jumped up, but she didn't yell or anything. I finally called him a son-of-a-bitch and threw the dog at him. He let go and caught the dog. I turned around and called him an asshole, but he just laughed at me and said "Thank you lovely American! You have lovely soft tits. You should let all Italian men feel your soft tits." Then he turned and walked away."

As the story ended, Lonnie took a check of progress at the end of the room. The men were nearly finished setting up their lights and sound equipment. George took this cue to offer the ladies another round of drinks. They all accepted again and then returned to the food table to fill up a second helping. They sat quietly; nibbling and watching the entertainers as George fixed their drinks.

Lonnie walked down to talk to the two men and when she returned, they began moving furniture in front of their stage. They arranged six chairs in a semi-circle facing the hardwood floor. They place two coffee tables in the semi-circle for the plates and drinks. Lonnie told the ladies they should move to the new seating for the start of the evening's entertainment.

The ladies picked up their plates and drinks and moved to new seats. Linda made sure that Amy was seated right next to the stage on one side. Jennifer and Samantha were seated the furthest from the stage. Terry took the close seat on the right side of the semi-circle.

The hardwood floor was bordered on all sides by multicolored floor lights. Only the whites were turned on at the present time. Lonnie turned off the other lights in the room except for a small light over the bar for George to work by. Then she sat next to Terry.

The darker of the two men was apparently the spokesman for the duo. He had a microphone in his hand, attached by a long cord to an electronic control panel. As the ladies settled down and turned their attention to him, he introduced himself as Darrin and his partner as Cory. He explained to the six women that this was a different environment for the two men to work in. They usually performed in clubs, he named a couple but George didn't pay any attention to the names.

Darrin continued, "We'll just have to play it by ear. We want to help you ladies enjoy your evening. For Amy, it's her last fling before she has to settle down to one man. So let's all relax and let loose a little bit. No one needs to be embarrassed. We want you to get to know us and we want to get to know you. Give us some encouragement as we go along. Tell us what you like and tell us if there's anything you don't like. We aim to please and we know you won't have a better opportunity for some fun and excitement than we can provide you here tonight."

Cory, the blond, was at the control panel flipping some switches. The lights around the floor began changing colors, first the blue lights, then a mixture of blue and yellow to get green and so on through yellow, orange, red and back to just white light.

Rock music began to sound from the four speakers that had been set up. The sound level was moderate and the music had a strong beat to it.

Darrin and Cory began an aerobic type of dancing that stretched their muscular bodies, making their tight fitting clothes appear even tighter. They were both quite athletic, able to stretch and tumble gracefully. It appeared they had both studied some ballet somewhere along the way. When the men did a tumbling move that looked especially difficult, they elicited a few handclaps from several of their female audience.

As a new song came over the speakers, the two men stood with their backs to the six women. They unbuttoned their shirts and pulled the shirttails out of their jeans, then twirled around to show the ladies their bare chests. This brought the loudest hand clapping yet and Linda was the first to provide vocal encouragement to the men. "Yeah! Take it off!" she called out.

But it was halfway through the song, after more stretching and tumbling, before the dancers obliged Linda and removed their shirts completely. Darrin dropped his shirt in Amy's lap and Cory tossed his to Linda. Linda wadded up the shirt in her hands and held it to her face to sniff its aroma. Amy just held Darrin's shirt in her lap.

After the two acrobatic numbers, Darrin announced a short break. George brought them water and glasses. Several of the females replenished their food supplies as well. George got himself a plate of food; he hadn't eaten since brunch at the hotel.

The two dancers rested as the women chatted. George ate and washed some more plates and glasses. After ten minutes, Darrin and Cory removed their shoes and stockings and prepared for the next segment of entertainment.

Darrin took up the mike and announced, "It's time for some audience participation. We'd like you lovely young ladies to kick off your shoes and come up and dance with us. Let's start with the bride to be and her maid of honor."

Lonnie and Linda were clapping and they grabbed Amy and Terry by their arms and pulled them out of their chairs. The guest of honor and her attendant didn't need all that much encouragement. They stopped to remove their shoes and then stepped onto the hardwood floor.

Terry motioned for Amy to take her choice. Amy walked over to Darrin, leaving Terry with Cory. Cory reached over on the control panel to flip a switch and start the music. It was another rock song and the two couples began to sway to the beat and the girls tried to imitate the steps of the males. Then the music shifted to a slow ballad and after a slight hesitation, Amy came close to Darrin and he put his bare arms around her and they danced cheek to cheek. Terry had little choice but to join Cory in the same manner.

The two couples danced and talked as the other women watched intently and George spruced up the hors d'oeurve table. Amy and Terry seemed very much at ease, dancing with the topless musclemen.

When the slow song ended, the two girls returned to their chairs and the men offered their hands to the mothers. Samantha jumped up without hesitation and kicked off her pumps. But, Jennifer held back from Darrin and had to be encouraged by the others before she finally stood and removed her heels.

Another soft, slow song wafted from the speakers and the men led their new partners, who were probably twice their age, to the floor. The ladies were accomplished dancers and easily followed the leads of Darrin and Cory. Samantha appeared to be enjoying herself, but Jennifer looked ill at ease and when Darrin said something to her, her face tensed even more. George wondered what he had said. But by the time the song ended, she seemed more relaxed and smiled at the others as she returned to her chair.

Lonnie and Linda got their turn also. Linda made sure it was Darrin she danced with. She pressed her bosom against his bare chest as if inviting him to grab a handful of her delightful, soft flesh. Lonnie and Cory danced smoothly and talked quietly. It appeared to George that they knew one another, or at least had met before.

After the song ended and the six ladies were all seated again, Darrin thanked them for being such a pleasure to dance with. He said that they would have an opportunity for more dances later but right now he and Cory would dance while the ladies relaxed and enjoyed.

Cory started the tape player and a fast rock number blared into the room. The two male dancers began a synchronized, acrobatic display of their athletic ability and their muscular bodies. They flexed their arms and thrust their hips in a very suggestive manner. Together they did a handstand, side by side, and then kicked back to their feet and directly into a back flip. This brought cheers and hand clapping from the small, intimate audience.

After a few more acrobatics, the mood of the music changed to a slow ballad and the dancers ceased their acrobatics and slowed the tempo of their flexing and thrusting.

George studied the six females enjoying the show. They were all watching the two dancers intently, but with slightly different looks on their countenances. Amy, Terry and Lonnie seemed to be taking everything in calmly and enjoying the dancers' skills. Linda appeared to be somewhat aroused, as if she wanted to jump up and grab one of the men on the stage. Samantha watched Cory almost exclusively and seemed to be in a bit of an agitated state. Jennifer looked as if she were embarrassed, however she never let her attention wander from what was going on before her eyes.

As the two young studs swiveled their hips in a slow rotation, facing their rapt audience, they slowly unfastened the clasp at the top of their belt-less jeans. George could feel the intensity of the watchers increase; anticipation filled the room. Ever so slowly and in perfect accord, the two men lowered the zippers on their flies. They poked their hands down the front of their trousers and massaged the front of their thighs.

George again studied the females. Amy, Terry and Lonnie showed no change of demeanor. Linda's left hand gripped her upper leg through her dress and George could see excitement in her eyes. Samantha still trained her attention only on Cory and Jennifer's embarrassment heightened.

Darrin and Cory worked their hands around their hips to their buttocks, under their jeans. The front of their underwear was clearly visible. Darrin was wearing purple briefs and Cory's were dark green. The two men forced their tight jeans down ever so slowly, down to mid-thigh, to their knees and finally to the floor. They stepped out of them and stood before the six women in the briefest of bikini underwear. They seemed totally at ease, which was not the case for all of the onlookers.

As Darrin and Cory stood still, displaying their bodies for review, Linda and Amy began a tentative applause. Lonnie and Terry joined in quickly and finally the two moms clapped ever so lightly. The dancers bowed as a new ballad wafted from the speakers.

Darrin stepped forward as the spokesman and talked about the next phase of activity. "When Cory and I work in clubs, this is the time when we walk down to the audience where the ladies can have an opportunity to get better acquainted. We want you to get better aquatinted with us tonight. I'd say that in all of our club work, in front of hundreds of audiences, we've never worked in front of a group that contained six ladies as lovely as you. We feel very fortunate to be here and we want to make this a very special party."

"We're going to continue with soft, slow music and we want you to come up and join us as the spirit moves you. We can dance and talk and get to know one another - intimately." Cory stressed the last word quite strongly.

Once again, Amy and Terry were encouraged to be the guinea pigs. Terry seemed the more eager of the two. She walked right up to Cory and let him put his arm around her waist but she stayed at arms length. Amy joined Darrin the same way and the two couples began dancing rather awkwardly.

Darrin whispered something into Amy's ear and she looked at him and shook her head. Boldly he took her hand from his waist and placed it over the front of his briefs. She pulled her hand away as soon as he let go. When he took her hand again and guided it to the same spot she did not pull away but rested her fingers gently over his bulge.

Terry observed her friend and she relaxed and moved closer to Cory. Within a couple of minutes, they were cheek to cheek and pressed together. Getting brave in a hurry Terry dropped her hand to the back of Cory's briefs and gently stroked his ass.

Amy was getting bolder as well. Her hand stroked the front of Darrin's purple bikini underwear and her fingers probed into his balls and scrotum.

As the music stopped briefly, it was the two men who pulled back from the contact. Cory spoke for the first time; "We've certainly got two girls who are getting into the spirit of things. How about the rest of you? Lonnie, come on up here."

Lonnie stood and walked toward Cory. Linda jumped up and headed for Darrin as Terry and Amy returned somewhat reluctantly to their chairs.

Once again, Lonnie gave the impression that she was familiar with Cory. She came close to him and they danced smoothly to the new song. After a couple of minutes, her hand wandered to his green underwear and she began stroking his sexual equipment through the thin material.

Meanwhile, Linda had no inhibitions at all about being with Darrin. She pressed her ample chest against his bare one and wrapped her arms around him in a bear hug. Darrin took advantage of her exuberance. He started with both hands at the back of her waist, but it didn't take long before her was gently squeezing Linda's ass through her dress.

Lonnie continued to feel Cory, as he held her passively and allowed her to take the initiative. As if she were checking progress, Lonnie grabbed the waistband of his briefs, pulled it out in front, and peered in to see what was there. Cory calmly but firmly grabbed her hand and placed it on his hip. He whispered in her ear that peaking at this stage was not allowed.

Linda decided to take some initiative of her own. She kissed Darrin on his cheek, the side of his neck and then bent to kiss the top of his chest. They stopped dancing and she worked her lips down the front of his chest. She dropped to her knees in front of him and kissed his waist just above his briefs. She started to tug at the front of his briefs and would have poked her nose down the front of them, but the music stopped and Darrin grasped her firmly by the shoulders and lifted her back to her feet.

Amy and Terry were encouraging Jennifer and Samantha; in fact they were dragging them to their feet. The two gorgeous ladies looked very reluctant as the young men beckoned to them to join them.

Both women started for Cory. When Samantha got there first, Jennifer had to turn reluctantly toward Darrin. The two women displayed less enthusiasm than any of the younger four did. They allowed the men to take them by the hand and place a hand on their hips and dance joined only at two points.

The four girls looking on were not about to allow their elders to get by so easy. Amy and Terry walked up behind Samantha and nudged her toward Cory. Cory pulled from his side and the lady in between had no alternative but to move closer to her nearly naked partner. Their bodies pressed lightly together and an almost frightened look fleeted across Samantha's face.

Cory did not pressure her further and the girls stepped back to watch the progress from their efforts. Samantha relaxed and let Cory guide her. She enjoyed dancing with attractive men and even though this one had no cloths on, he wasn't really so threatening, she thought.

Jennifer saw what had happened with Cory and Samantha, but she was still apprehensive about Darrin. She did allow him to draw her a bit closer in the natural course of their dance movement.

Amy and Terry were not completely satisfied with Samantha's indoctrination. Amy stepped near the couple and grasped her mother's hand. Samantha immediately deciphered her intention and tried to withdraw her hand from her daughter's grasp. But Amy was too quick and had a strong grip. She placed Samantha's hand right over the bulge in Cory's shorts and held it there.

Darrin became more insistent that Jennifer should loosen up. He told her what a beautiful woman she was and that she shouldn't feel the least bit of embarrassment about enjoying the party festivities. Jennifer listened and allowed herself to be drawn close against him. She felt the bulge in his underwear pressing against her and her face betrayed that she did find it exciting.

Samantha also felt excitement growing in her as the sensation of her hand filled with a man's large cock reached her brain. When Amy let go of her hand, she did not withdraw it, but instead dug her fingers into the soft tissue beneath the thin covering.

The music stopped and the two women, who had just begun to enjoy the close contact with the young studs, had to disengage. They both looked a bit sheepish as they walked back to join the others.

Darrin spoke to the group again. "Thank you, ladies! You were just wonderful. This lovely party for Amy is off to a fast start and it's going to get a lot better." He looked over at Lonnie with a questioning look.

Lonnie stood up. "While the guys take a break and refresh themselves let's get a fresh drink and some food if you want it and then Amy's going to open her gifts."