Georgia Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
736 Followers

"Oh, Baby, Oh, Baby," he chanted as his cock pumped his seed deep in me.

When he was hard again, he took me doggie. This time, it did not hurt. Just as he was cumming, I had my second orgasm of the night.

When he pulled out of me, I lay on my side. I was covered with my own sweat. Cum was running out of my cunt, as well as my ass. My hair was an absolute mess.

"Pour me a martini Billy. I'm going to pull up a chair and watch for a while when the boys get here."

That registered with me, so I rolled off the bed, and staggered to the bathroom to clean up, run a comb through my hair, and put on some lip stick. I smelled my arm pits. I stunk, so I took a quick shower. I heard voices. Whoever the Boys are, they were here.

There were seven of them. Not a one of them was shorter then six foot nine, or weight less then two hundred. It was four in the morning when they finished with me.

As we rode in the limo to the airport for our return to New York, I asked Billy, "What would you have gotten if you had won?"

"Well, my bet was not with Shag. It was with Michael Douglas. If I had won, Michael would have provided Catherine Zeta-Jones to Shag for an evening."

"What was in it for Michael?"

"He will get a copy of the movie made of your being fucked tonight. There were several camera hidden in the room. In addition, he can have you any time that he wants. I was looking forward to having Catherine several times. But, there will be other bets."


A year and a half later, I won an Oscar for best supporting actress. My next movie paid me $5,000,000.00. I was now very much in demand. Not only the Hollywood insiders wanted to fuck me, but several politicians, and corporate bigwigs.

Billy had made me, but in return I made him millions with that second movie called for in my contract. It, of course, was a porno movie. Billy charged $200.00 a pop for it. He sold over a million copies.

My two percent of "New York Women" paid me an additional six million, so I was not doing badly. By the time that I was thirty-two, I had stared in fourteen films. I had an accountant audit my financial holdings. He advised me that my net worth was one hundred and twelve million. I had a little book with the name of every man that I had fucked that I could remember. Seven hundred and six, to date.

I wanted out. Totally. I wanted to start a new life. Without telling a soul, I booked a flight to Germany. I met with Dr. Ruttersund, world famous plastic surgeon. Four months later, I walked out of his clinic with a completely changed face. An attorney that I had hired had established a new identity for me, legally, in the German courts. I was now Linda Rawlings. My investments were already in an account under that name, which I had arranged with Chase Manhattan, and the IRS.

I moved to Macon, Georgia. Took a job with the Chamber of Commerce. Pay was low, but it allowed me to be a gadfly around town.

It was at a luncheon at the country club, that a quite, reserved guy, my age, approached me. "Hi, I'm Charles Runion. Are you married?"

With a big smile, I replied, "No, never have been."

"Where ever you are from, the boys are not too bright. Would you be interested in going to the movies tonight, with me?"

"I would love to Charlie."

It was the third date before I let Charlie fuck me. I told him that he was my first, and then clamped my pussy so hard on his cock that he had a hard time getting it in or out.

I found Charlie to be unpretentious, easy going, with a delightful sense of humor. He is a woman's dream. I worship the ground the man walks on. He is a Delta pilot. His first wife had played around, so he had divorced her.

Four months after our first date, we were married. Six months after that, our first daughter was born. As I write this, another is on the way.

An attorney drew up a fake trust for me, so that I could explain to Charlie that I had inherited my wealth.

One night Charlie came home with a video from "Blockbuster." As it started, I realized that he had rented "New York Women." When I appeared on screen, Charlie said; "You know, I have had a crush on Lucy Gardner ever since I first saw this film. I have watched it ten time now. Your voice sounds like hers."

"She is a Georgia girl, as I am. We all sound the same."

I'm Softly

Please be sure to vote.

Softly
Softly
736 Followers
12