Geran and Nicole Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I concentrated and felt Geran and Vince begin cumming into me. I dismounted from them and looked around the restroom in surprise. Geran spoke up first, "How did you make everyone cum?"

He was right. Everyone besides the three of us was on the floor groaning and moaning as they kept having orgasms. "I was only trying to make you and Vince cum. I think because they're humans they were and are overwhelmed by what I did. We better go."

I grabbed my top and shorts and put them on. We exited the restroom and I gave Vince a kiss and we parted ways. "Let's check out our dorm room first. Then we'll head to the apartment."

"Sounds like a good plan." He took my hand and we began a leisurely walk across campus.

Geran's Story:

I was a little concerned with how strongly Nicole was able to sexually influence others. I decided to ask Mom about it and when she evaded my questions try to do more research. I needed more books.

We kept chatting and stopping occasionally to kiss. I felt so alive when she was with me. She was my whole life now and I knew I would do anything to make her happy. After one particularly passionate kiss I held her tightly. "Nicole, I am so happy we're a couple. You have no idea how deeply I love you."

She rubbed her nose on mine. "Of course I do because I love you just as much. Even if you are my dorky brother."

"Brat."

"Perv."

"ME?!? You're much more of a perv than I could ever hope to be!"

She looked at me dreamily. "Yeah, that's probably true. When we get to the dorm room I'm gonna show you just how pervy I can be."

Then we were hit with a freight train. It had to be a train. Nothing else could hit that hard. We both blacked out.

To be continued...

12