German Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, you're already ready for me. Do you know how long I've waited for this?"

I could only murmur a response.

Leo slid his fingers around my clit, between my folds. One fingertip gently touched at the hole that was oozing liquid pleasure. I felt his penis jerk against my leg. He was already wet himself. I could feel warm pre-cum cling to me wherever the head touched.

Another turn of the coil.

I bucked against Leo's hand. And then he finally slid a finger inside me. His long, artistic fingers, tapered and flexible, curled within and around me. The index finger rubbed me inside, beckoning me to the ends of desire. The others massaged the skin by my clit. We stayed like that forever.

Staring into my eyes, Leo finally removed his fingers. Slowly, I felt him leave me, sliding back towards my entrance. I felt completely empty without him. Clasping his face in my hands, I pleaded with him to come back to me. Leo gave me one hard, hot kiss on the lips, and then plunged his thumb deep into me.

The sudden motion shocked me. Leo began a frantic push-pull motion with one hand, seeking to bury within me as much of himself as he could. In and out. In and out. In and out. His thumb slid in, and backed out. The sensation of his skin rubbing within me turned the coil of desire another notch.

"Please!! Let me cum!" I whispered harshly.

Leo's face became a mask of intense patience. He was going to make sure I reached the moon before he stopped.

It didn't take long. I luxuriated in the feel of his thumb, the throbbing need within me, the kisses, almost hurting, descending on my mouth, and the pulsating penis rubbing against my thigh.

The coil within me turned one more time, and then shattered into a million pieces. Leo covered my mouth with his own, creating a seal that allowed me to vocalize my passion without waking the rest of the house. His kiss inhaled my cry and I was left breathless and quaking, small spasms milking his thumb, still buried deep in my pussy.

Sometime later, I calmed down enough to thank him for the incredible experience. Moving down to his erect penis, I gently licked the tip of it. His pre-cum was sweet and slid down my throat easily. I gently took the head between my lips and slid my mouth down the entire length of his shaft. Leo groaned softly. Smiling, I began to suck on him, moving my head up and down. The penis began to lengthen, taking up more room in my mouth. By the time he reached his full erection, the head was sliding down my throat. I continued to massage the shaft, now throbbing with need to release, and gently rubbed his balls. The slight touch to his sack rocked Leo's body. He grabbed my head and held me to him as he thrust up into my mouth. I continued to stroke his balls, now beginning to tighten up into his body. They were full and ready to plant his seed into me.

With one final thrust, Leo's penis again entered my mouth, slid over my tongue, and bent into my throat. Leo shivered once as his penis nodded and then released into me. The warm shimmer of his sperm slid down my throat. He came three times before his penis began to calm down. Two more shots entered my mouth and collected on my tongue. These too were sweet, and I savored his taste before swallowing.

After his erection began to recede, I began bathing his penis with my tongue and mouth. The warmth perked him up a bit and I was rewarded with a small amount of cum as I sucked on him two more times. Leo's body shuddered as I pulled my mouth off of him, and my hands finished massaging his sack. The balls were back where they belonged, but very sensitive. I gently rubbed them with my fingertips and then bent down to kiss each one. Leo groaned once more and I smiled to myself.

Stretching upwards and positioning myself under Leo's arm, I pressed myself against his entire body. We kissed for a while, letting our hands roam over each other's sensitive skin. I jerked as his hand lazily trailed over my breasts, but he did the same as I let my fingers just barely touch his ball sack. We fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Nothing was going to be the same after this. And we had a week and a half to enjoy each other. That's exactly what we did.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Very sweet

Very sexy. Well done.

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
More!!!

I absolutely adore this couple. They're amazing and it's so cute. I love this story. Hands down one of the best I've read lately.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
Crowded Train Nowhere to sit but his lap, she fucks him in secret.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Curls Crush turns to relationship, via wild sex...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories