German Vacation & First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh, oh, you're in my ass," she murmured. "It's amazing. I've never."

He fucked Barb's ass. He held her hips to him and filled her ass with cum for the first time ever. My sweet wife had all her openings filled in one wild and crazy day!

After the pair returned to planet Earth, Eric turned her over and slid down Barb's body. He kissed her freshly fucked pussy. My eyes grew wide as I saw him extend his tongue and lick hungrily at the juices he had so recently created. Eric turned his head and looked at me. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Ever tasted great sex?" he asked me.

"Uh, no," I replied shaking my head. Now, I'd had a similar fantasy a few times, but I wasn't about to admit it to our new friend.

Eric chuckled. "Why don't you try it while I go clean up?"

He went to his own apartment, leaving Barb and I alone in Helga and Willie's bed. My wife looked up at me sleepily.

"I can't believe what just happened," she said.

I wanted my wife. I wanted her bad right then. Moving between her legs, I bent my head and kissed her wet slit. It wasn't bad at all. I was so aroused. Following Eric's suggestion, I licked her, tentatively at first, but she groaned and held my head to her. I feasted on the sticky substance now oozing from both openings. I couldn't quit and I cleaned her thoroughly.

"That feels incredible, but you're making me sore down there," she finally told me and pushed my head away.

I slid up her body and planted a deep kiss on her lips as I looked deeply into her eyes.

"Wow," she stated as she sighed. "That's the first time anyone's ever done that to me. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Did you enjoy doing it too?"

I smiled at my wife and nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad you liked it because I want to do it again."

"Can you believe all that we've done today?" she asked. "Are you really okay with everything?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I'm totally okay. You're my hot new lover and wife, and I love you madly."

We hugged each other tight for a long time.

"You don't even know everything," Barb sighed.

"Oh? What else have you done?" I asked lightly.

"Helga likes me too," my wife confessed.

"Oh, yeah? What do you mean, exactly?" I quizzed.

Barb looked at me with a sideway glance. "She kissed me and ate my pussy when we were showering."

"Really? In the shower?"

"Well, she kissed me in the shower. She ate my pussy after we dried each other," she admitted.

"What else?"

"Helga sucked on my tits and put her fingers in me too. I did some things to her too. Helga said that it didn't mean that I was a lesbian or anything, just that I was a bit adventurous."

I was shocked to hear her admission, yet aroused to know that my wife had been with another woman. "That's another first for you, dear," I joked. "You've had more fun with Helga than I have."

"She told me she likes you," my wife whispered. "She is afraid to say anything though."

"Why?"

"She's very self conscious about having such teeny tiny boobs. But, really, she's a very sensuous gal."

I hugged Barb again. "Maybe we should go back across the hall and rejoin the party. I'll make myself available and flirt a little with Helga. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure. I don't think I can do much more. Eric made me sore," my wife admitted. "I guess I can have some fun just watching or something for a change."

I was surprised to see that the apartment's doors were left wide open. We strolled across the hall and encountered the others casually scattered around the living room, nude and drinking beer.

"Ah, our American friends have come back to join us," Anna shouted. "Have you fully recovered?"

Barb shook her head, sadly. "Not yet, all of this activity has left me a bit tender," she quipped.

"Come sit by me and I will make you feel better," Anna replied with a wink. "Did my Eric spoil your fun?"

"Far from it," my wife responded. "He was a perfect host."

"So he told us," Anna laughed.

I walked to the couch and sat by Helga as I listened to Anna and Barb jest with each other. Helga looked over at me and smiled.

"Barb said that she enjoyed her shower," I said offhandedly. "I hope you will be nice to me also."

Helga blushed. "She told you?"

"Yes, and it was very arousing to know that you are now such good friends," I probed.

"Sometimes, I like to play with other girls. I hoped you would not be too angry."

"I understand, Helga, and I hope that doesn't mean that we can't also be good friends."

"I would like that very much," she replied, "but you may not care for my small size."

Of course, I knew what she was hinting at. I moved to face her and extended my hand to touch her nipple. "Barb told me that your nipples are very sensitive, and that you adore having them touched. Is that right?"

Her answer was to lay her head back against the sofa and purr as I continued to play with her tiny nipples. Leaning forward, I began to lick her erect nipple and caress her petite form.

I looked at Willie and saw him nod his approval. The glint in his eye told me that he would soon be occupied with other pursuits, no doubt involving my wife and Anna.

Helga was warming up nicely as I leaned in to kiss her, lightly at first, then more intensely as she responded to me.

"I want to fuck you," Helga whispered as our lips parted. "Please don't say no."

"Where? How?" I mumbled as she became more alive in my arms.

"Right here, right now," Helga stated as she turned and straddled my lap.

"With Willie watching us?" I asked to remind her of our rather public situation.

"He will like it," she assured me. "Willie watches me with Eric quite often."

I let her guide my now stiff dick with her small hand. "With Anna also?"

"Yes, Anna is my very good friend, but right now, I want you."

Helga settled her cute little ass down onto me and I felt my cock slide into her tight cunt. She stopped momentarily, then, she began to move on me in all directions.

"You feel so nice and thick and you are just the right length for me," she cooed as she slid up and down on my shaft. "I am not able to take all of Eric, it is a little painful," she added.

I returned to licking and pulling on Helga's little buds. My play, in turn, made her moves even more frantic. She was actually panting with desire by then.

I couldn't see around Helga, but I heard the sounds of a woman being pleasured. I couldn't tell if it was Barb or Anna, or both.

When I was able to peek around Helga's shoulder, I saw my wife's head between Anna's thighs and Willie was feeding his cock to Anna's mouth. Eric watched them for a while, and then he strolled over to the sofa.

"Suck me, Helga," he ordered. Helga turned her head and took his skinny cock as she continued to rotate on me. We were engaged in two threesomes in the same room, another first for us.

Eric didn't last so long this time. He quickly shot his sperm into Helga's mouth and I watched her swallow it. As he went limp, Eric pulled back and smiled at his neighbor. "Danke," he said and she licked her lips before he kissed her.

Helga was now concentrating on me and me on her. She had strong vaginal muscles and she began to milk me as she moved her tiny body on my lap. I held her ass in my two hands and tried to stop her violent action, but her face showed intensity that I couldn't stop.

"Oh, my yes, yes," she cried as she pulled me in and out rapidly. A dozen strokes later, we came together in crashing orgasms.

Helga collapsed onto my chest and we lay together for some minutes. "That was spectacular," she whispered in my ear. "We must do this again very soon. You and Barb can stay with me tonight in my apartment," she said with finality.

"What about Willie?" I replied.

Helga chuckled. "Willie will be staying here tonight, I think. He will be just fine."

Three days later, Barb and I picked up our bags at our hotel just in time to return our rent car at the airport. We spent those days with our four friends, experiencing quite different sights than you might encounter as a tourist in Germany, including the English Garden in Munich, another spa, and a nudist resort in the mountains.

Our European vacation of firsts did change our married relationship, changed it for the better I must add. We no longer lived with individual dreams and fantasies. Barb and I discussed our long-unspoken desires and concerns. We agreed that shared experiences were best, and that we would always respect each other's desires and limitations.

Most of the time, we are now both satisfied with those memories and just our own intimate relations. We have agreed to make exceptions once in awhile if an interesting situation arises.