Germanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came down from my first orgasm I quickly turned the tables on her. I couldn't wait to cause the same sensations in her that she caused in me. I don't know what other lovers she had had but I could somehow sense she was used to taking what she wanted and not being given what she needed or deserved. I showed her a difference. I slowed down and took care of her needs. As her excitement built I could tell by her frantic body motions that she wouldn't be able to stand any more teasing very long. I deliberately began to play with her wetness my fingers plunging inside suggestively, my thumb playing on her clit. I began to kiss down her neck flicking with my tongue as I headed for her nipple. It has been my experience that most right handed women, I had noticed Lydia was right handed, had extra sensitive right nipples. I wasn't wrong this time. As I had also noticed most women who were right handed were more sensitive on the right side of their clit I had also found it wasn't a fail-safe. To maximize her enjoyment and create a tease I gently rubbed her clit all around with my thumb in a circular motion. It was driving her wild and I could tell by her panting that she was near to cumming. I ground my own crotch against her thigh as my own legs captured one of hers between mine. My hip nudged against the hand I had between her legs. The combination drove her over the edge. I reveled in the hoarse little cries coming from her as she came and came and came. I was surprised at how long it lasted but was pleased that I had caused it in her. Holding her close I calmed her with my body as she came down slowly. I was really pleased with myself and kissed her longingly. It would have started again and I could feel my own need except someone knocked on the door. Startled we shared a look before I leapt off the bed and grabbed a hotel robe.

Answering the door I called "Ja kann ich helfen sie? Wo ist dort?" I'm sure I didn't have the right words but they got my drift.

"Ana, Onkel sagt wir gehen in eine uhr ist das okay mit ihn?" It was my Tante, who I suspect might be on to me...

"Ja, eine uhr is gut, sehen sie!" I had one hour to get ready for another night of thirty something men. I was NOT looking forward to it.

Turning around I saw an amused Lydia lying in my bed. She looked eminently jumpable. Damn, I wished I had the time but I had to wash my hair and get ready. My hair would take at least half an hour with drying time. I can't tell you how I regretted that I had to leave that beautiful woman lying in my bed. She lay there with her hair mussed up and leaning on her elbows watching me with her amazing golden eyes sparkling.

"Ich muss ah, sheisse" I couldn't remember the words in German, I resorted to swearing. This amused Lydia more.

Carefully she got out of the bed giving me a wonderful view of her naked body. I could feel the jolt of desire from my toes on up. I must have given her a look because she froze in the act of gathering her clothes. I headed directly for her and gave her quite a kiss. She responded instantly. I was regretful that I had to end it especially because she was already naked in my arms. Damn, damn, damn. She smiled her regret and said something like 'spater' I don't really remember because my mind was filled with lust for this woman.

She had to of heard my Tante so I knew I couldn't waste time. Instead I picked up my own clothes and threw them on a chair as she dressed. I helped where I could but I wanted to be taking things off and that wasn't conducive to the current situation. Finally though she was dressed and herself looking regretful I let her out of my room.

I met the most delightful American at the club. My young friend Rich introduced me to her. She has no idea how beautiful she was with her wide green eyes, red brown hair that invites you to play with the wild mass, her carriage and posture are a delight to the eye. I wonder if she realizes how attracted I am to her. I am sure that Rich or Peter told her I am a lesbian. I have never hidden it. Everyone knows me. Her delightful accent and atrocious attempts at German fascinate me. I liked that she didn't stick to our German drinks and instead boldly asked for a Corona. A Corona here in Germany? I was amazed that the bartender found any. I was surprised as she that we had not only one but two? She didn't realize how exciting I found her as she got a sheen of sweat over that delightful body from dancing. I wanted to ask her to dance when the slower music came on but that would have given up the game. I don't think the boys know that our delightful little 'Ana' is a lesbian. Maybe she is a bi-sexual but I don't think I am reading the signs wrong. There is definite interest.

The surprise on the Meunier household that I would come calling was amusing to me. Everyone knows me, they cannot help it. My family is well known in the district. I am amazed that no one has explained it to the American but then they can be so delightfully obtuse. I am enjoying playing chauffeur to my new friend. I borrowed the gardener's old Mercedes. That thing is really a piece of junk. Ana though is lovely in her excitement to see things. That glass shop was truly an inspiration for me. Where I wanted to take her was to my bed but moving too quickly would put a crimp in my plans. I don't want this one to get away. The language barrier is bad enough but from what I understand of her I really want to get to know her better.

Her genuine appreciation for the old glass blower and his creations astounded me. She didn't hesitate to purchase what she wanted once she realized they would ship it to America for her. I wonder if she realized how much she spent? I'm amused that she insisted on paying for our meals since I was driving. Stopping outside of town I was inspired and pleased with how that turned out. It certainly signaled my intentions. Her response though, WOW, incredible.

I didn't want her to realize about the stables so I took her in the back way. 'Renting' them seemed the easiest way to let her assume. With the language barrier it made it easier to deceive her but I want to make a clean breast of things as soon as possible. It could get out of control so easily. I don't want her angered or hurt by a lie. Damn I wanted her. She's ripe for the loving. That stall was not a good choice. I could feel the straw through my clothes. Damn bad timing.

What do you mean she's gone? I couldn't believe it when Friedrich told me she was gone with his Onkel. They went to Munich? Well that's fine, I could find something to do in Munich on business for a few days. She hadn't mentioned she was going there but maybe she didn't know. As I went about my business for a few days I realized her Onkel and Tante must travel in different circles, I had no idea where to look and I certainly couldn't go around to hotels asking for that hot American. I must have been really dull to my dinner companions and business associates. I have no idea what we talked about nor did I care. I was thinking way too much about the American. She really had gotten under my skin. How in the world had that happened and so fast?

Oh my God. Ana is here! I can't believe my eyes, she looks incredible. She noticed me! Halleluah! Quickly I concluded the business I had with my two associates and dismissed them. I was happy to see Ana's Tante and Onkel leave the table and head in the opposite direction from me, no point in them seeing me or the game is up. I know her Onkel Friedrich was on to me and Tante Dorle certainly knew I have designs on her niece. I must seem predatory to them but then I know what I want in life and I go after it, what's wrong with that? Here she comes. Wow, she has a hell of a walk, I'd recognize it anywhere, I wonder if she even realizes it, it's sexy and the way it makes her hips move, wow? I could look at her all day but I have to be careful not to make her uncomfortable.

Sightseeing again? She wants to play tourist? What a novel idea. I don't think I've been other than self motivated in a long time. What a delightful time. The guides really know their stuff and by speaking both German and English they have caught their key audience. I must remember that. I wonder what Ana would do if I took her hand as we walk back to the hotel. She doesn't seem to mind or for that matter be aware of it. No one really notices us as we walk across to the elevators and go up together, I'm grateful for that. Damn, I can't wait to taste this woman again. Her perfume makes me want to jump her bones and devour her body in the elevator. She starts to tell me about her Onkel's plan to introduce her to 'eligible' men in Munich. I'm surprised at my jealousy. I don't know her well enough for that but I can at least stake my claim. Kissing her was all I intended but my baser instincts got the better of me and I found myself in her room making love to her. After a brief tussle to determine who would go first I was glad to win she excited me so I wanted the exquisite pain of having her and denying my body to go on a while. Although I am not naive enough that we couldn't have had a mutual orgasm, I want, I need to hear hers first. She is so hot, oh my god, I am so excited. Her screams were not feigned and I covered her mouth to avoid embarrassment, we didn't need someone knocking down the door at this moment.

I was surprised though at the degree of tenderness she showed me in return. I am used to being in control of my body and the situations with my past lovers this I haven't experienced in a long time. She really seems to care about what she is doing, I sense I have to let go of my control and let her have her way with my body or I won't enjoy this as much as I should. My enjoyment in absolute control has totally slipped; I am not used to this, this tenderness, this caring, this exquisite torture. I am amazed at my body's reaction. If my mind hadn't let things go I would never have been allowed to enjoy this like I am. When is the last time a lover let me go instead of making me do my own work? It had been so long that I can't remember. She isn't the novice I expected from her shy demeanor, she is playing my body very well. She is holding me afterwards, what a lovely gesture, it feels so very good. I can tell she isn't finished though by her kiss, this could start again, this could go on for a while and I don't object at the thought. The knock on the door alarmed and amused me given the thoughts that I had about the screams earlier. I scoot under the sheets just in case.

I am annoyed to realize that she has to get ready to go. I was looking forward to an afternoon in bed with her. Damn, time flew. I don't regret a moment of it though. I got to possess this lovely American. Not a notch in my belt either. She doesn't realize the gem that she is. She is amazing. I must have more. I intend to have more.

Okay the night is another boring ho hum drum night. The same people, the same boring men. I fortunately had been able to pick up a new dress yesterday and I knew I looked nice but for what? No one here was I trying to impress. I enjoyed the dancing because not too many places waltzed anymore. I always thought German's polkaed. Boy was I wrong. Apparently I would have to wait for Oktoberfest or other drinking festivals to see that side of Germany. Not bloody likely. I was bored with this part of Germany. My family visit was coming to an end, a natural conclusion I felt. I should move on. But when? But where? And what about Lydia?

It was as though that thought conjured her, for suddenly she was there at this party. I could see I wasn't the only one surprised. She made her way around the people acknowledging some, stopping to chat with others but determinedly making her way towards my little niche in the crowd. A lot of people it seemed wanted to talk to the 'American' so as a zoo animal I was on exhibit once again. I was amused to see the welcome Lydia got though. These people greeted her after their initial surprise passed. They seemed to know her, respect her, even want her attention. She was stopped repeatedly. Her eyes flicked repeatedly to mine so I knew she was trying to get to me. I stopped listening to the old fart who was trying to find a way to get me to dance with him so he could feel me up. I wasn't naive and could tell by the way he was looking down my dress that he only had one thing in mind. After all, American's were easy, everyone knew that. Or at least that's what they assumed. I was giving them a run for their money though in my refusals. It was the same night after night at these parties my Onkel and Tante insisted on dragging me to. Lydia was the first person I was genuinely glad to see.

"Guten Abend Baron Sheimher" Lydia's voice came to me as I turned back to the old fart.

"Ah Guten Abend Lydia, wie geht es ihnene?" he smiled becomingly.

I was amazed they knew each other. Was I missing something here?

They chatted fast and furious for a while. I stood back and listened catching a word or phrase that I could understand here and there. Mostly I didn't understand any of it but I didn't care. I was enjoying being back with Lydia around. I looked at her outfit, it was some outfit. A form fitting satin dress with elbow length matching gloves, she fit into this upper crust crowd effortlessly. That they accepted her without question was a surprise.

They chatted for a while before he wandered away. Apparently I had been forgotten but then I didn't care.

I was grinning at Lydia when she turned her full attention on me. Her answering smile took my breath away. She looked incredible. She looked like she fit in here and that surprised me. I had to stop making assumptions. I wondered though, had she driven her dilapidated old Mercedes, the parking attendants must have loved that. We had at least been in a limo the hotel supplied my Onkel. "Wie gehts?" she asked.

My grin turned into a full smile "Besser jetz" better now, definitely better now. I was so happy to see her and all I wanted to do was take her in my arms. I'd have loved to ask her to dance but knew how inappropriate it was here in this venue.

She smiled at my answer. Several people approached us and I really didn't get a chance to be alone with her the rest of the evening but I was with her, I had to be content with that. My Onkel and Tante were first surprised to see her but they must have noticed the interest between us or just were busy with their own friends because they didn't seem to mind that I hung out with Lydia the rest of the evening, or was she hanging out with me, I am still not sure.

As my Onkel came for me when the night was over I waved to Lydia wishing we had more time alone to talk. I really wanted to get to know this lovely woman who I had been intimate with only that afternoon. I didn't see Lydia watch as we got in the limo for the hotel or as she got in her own. I was just pleased when half an hour after I got ready for bed there was a knock on the door and Lydia swept into the room. We spent the night getting to know one another better and although it didn't help improve my German it did help German American relations.

I don't know how Lydia managed to get the time off from work but the rest of my trip to Munich was spent with her. My Onkel and Tante didn't seem to mind as he was there on business. I think they assumed I was playing tourist and as I was to a degree I could relate what I had seen and some of what I had done. I certainly never mentioned the marathon sessions in bed that I experienced with Lydia. I hoped the chambermaids didn't tell how messed up the bed became and at all hours.

I wasn't looking forward to going back to Hammerbruke but all good things must come to an end. I had made a decision though. I was going to play tourist without the family in tow. I checked my German English dictionary for the proper translation and asked Lydia to come along with me. I asked her if she could get the time off from work and amazingly she said yes. I was thrilled. I don't know if my German was improving but I certainly seemed to understand more of it these days.

When we returned to Hammerbruke I said thank you and goodbye to my family there. I packed up all my luggage and Rich drove me to the train station. I had agreed to meet Lydia there and I was thankful Rich didn't stay to see me off. Instead I bought the two tickets and waited for Lydia. What if she didn't come? What if I was assuming too much? What if she got fired? I didn't relish that thought. I didn't want her to lose her job, whatever it was, over me. I did know that I wanted to be with her more than what we had been and traveling together would insure that. I was enjoying her immensely. There she is!

As Lydia walked into the train station I will swear time stood still. She looked incredible in a traveling suit of pale camel coloring. Wow, it really made my mouth water to think about my hands climbing up those thighs....damn, down girl, what the hell was wrong with me that I was always in a state of lust around this woman. I have never felt this way before but jeez it was driving me nuts. I had to wear panty liners all the time now. She made me wet constantly and I worried about it. She sees me and look at that smile, all for me! She walked right into my arms and in front of everyone she gives me a kiss on the mouth. Apparently it isn't as big a deal over here but I am still so very self-conscious about it.

Lydia seems amused that I have bought the tickets for both of us already but she accepts it. She is rolling along two huge suitcases and I wonder if she had packed the kitchen sink. I have to help her get them on the train to our compartment. Trains are a mainstay in Europe, totally different than in America. I am still getting used to the differences. I pull out a map of Germany and the train guide. I've zigzagged the country and I show her what I want to see, she seems amused but game. The plan is to go up through Munich to Nuremberg, up to Weimar then Leipzig, down to Dresden, then up to Berlin and then up to Lubeck, across to Hamburg, down to Bremen, Hanover, over to Munster, down to Dusseldorf, Cologne, Bonn, through the Rhine Valley, across to Frankfurt, then down to Stuttgart and then end up on a delightful little spa on Lake Constance across from Switzerland. Maybe on to Switzerland. I don't know how much time Lydia has but I am willing to buy her a ticket home any time she has to go. I don't want her feeling tied to me or obliged to stay and I certainly don't want her to lose her job. She seems amused at that but agrees to my plans.

Spending that amount of time with a person you really get to know them. My German is improving and I'm amazed when I start 'thinking' in German. I am a major history buff and despite having lived in Germany all her life even Lydia is amazed at what we both learn. The furnaces at Nuremburg make me cry. Lydia comforts me in the most amazing way. No one seems to mind seeing us hold hands or having our arms around each other, it's very liberating. Seeing the North Atlantic for the first time from near Hamburg when we head north into the North Friesian Islands didn't impress me as much as I had hoped. It amazed me that people didn't seem to realize how cold that water was though. Even Lake Michigan in spring didn't seem this cold! Seeing people wade into those waters made me realize how hardy those German's really are.

The total randomness of our trip appealed to me. If we got bored, we did something, moved on, sought out a club, and explored another avenue. It was an incredible time alone with someone that I found myself falling in love with. Yes, I could admit that. I was falling in love with Lydia. I was afraid to tell her though. It was too soon. But maybe not, as the weeks and months went by, when was too soon to tell her?

I worried needlessly about her job. Apparently she reported in regularly and she had brought her laptop so periodically she could be seen typing away doing some remote work. I myself used my laptop mostly for keeping up on Facebook where I was in the world for my friends and family and checking my email. I uploaded pictures from my camera and answered questions fired at me. Lydia received packets periodically and could be seen going through her paperwork but in hours, sometimes very long ones that she spent on the phone as well she would be finished and be my playmate once again. I didn't ask questions about her work and she didn't volunteer anything about it. It was okay though, I was enjoying our time together immensely.