Germany Confidential Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dez hooked both his hands around her head and stood over her, fucking her face in deep, smooth strokes. Iris purred and frigged her clit ferociously as his throbbing cock slid past her lips, filling up her mouth all the way to the back.

Then she pressed her cunt into his leg and started humping it feverishly as she wanked and sucked him hard and fast, her drooling mouth slobbering away wetly.

He got so big and hard she thought her mouth would burst at the seams. But she couldn't stop. She only stepped up her feverish tempo. Then his meat started jumping lustily in her mouth as it spurted angry, hard jets of cum onto the roof of her mouth. She came all over his leg as she swallowed as fast and as hard as she could. But some tasty, creamy, salty cum still spilled over and dripped down her chin, onto her chest. my chest.

Tears of joy in her eyes, she drained and milked his softening cock, getting the last drop, then she scooped the rest from her chin and chest and licked it off her fingers.

Dez pulled her to her feet and embraced her.

"I am gonna make you taste your own cum!" she rasped sharply, shivering s the dirty words rolled off her lips. Then she feverishly pushed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him fiercely.

"Shit Iris! You're dirty! I wanna fuck you!" he rasped as he fingered her hole.

"I wanna fuck you too honey. I have to have you in me!" Iris gasped feverishly, sucking his tongue as she stroked his cock.

"I need you tonight!"

"What! What about Leo! I cant just leave the party he threw for me."

"Listen, I got a plan," he whispered it to her.

"You are crazy!"

"We will do it, all right? We are fucking in your boyfriend's bed tonight!"

CHAPTER 16

The alcohol and the joints were going around freely, and Dez helped himself, and danced and flirted with many girls. Iris was watching him. Was that jealousy he saw? Whenever their eyes met, she smiled naughtily and winked.

Eventually, the party broke up. People started leaving. Leo, Sandra and a few friends wanted to continue partying at a nearby bar.

It was then that Dez sneaked up to Iris, put a hand on her ass and squeezed. She smiled at him and he took her hand and put it over his cock. She started stroking the big bulge lovingly.

"Get rid of ass hole!"

He kissed her on the lips and walked out onto the balcony, and smoked a joint, out of sight..

When Sandra looked for Dez, Iris lied that he had left. Leo, the proud host led everyone out as Iris lied that she had to change and blah blah blah but would join them in a second.

She gave everyone a few minutes, then she went to the balcony and called Dez. Iris split a tablet of E and dropped each half in their cocktail drinks. Dez put on an rnb CD and turned up the volume and the bass. They knocked their drinks down and then he pulled Iris into his arms. Their mouths opened and they started kissing deeply, wetly, as their hands grabbed and fondled each other's bodies.

Dez soon had her dress riding around her hips, exposing smooth, firm, round ass cheeks split by a tiny sexy, red lace silk thong. As he complimented her on the hot garment, Iris proudly told him it was a present from her boyfriend.

"I should thank him for dressing my girl up so sexily for me!" Dez chuckled as he wedged his hand between her cheeks and his middle finger stroked her sensitive crack, making her tremble. He pulled her milky orbs out of her dress. Two huge, proud tits crowned by thick nipples spilled into his face. Dez groaned and greedily fed on them whilst his middle finger stroked her sensitive crack all the way down to her pussy and back up.

"Fuck. You are such a hot white cheek! I wanna eat you alive! Do you wanna feed my black mouth your white flesh?"

"Dez, I don't like you because you are black..."

"I am black and you are white! And we are going to fuck. Now spread your little sweet white pussy and let my black lips feed on you, white girl!"

Dez was soon on his knees, licking up her pussy hungrily, whilst the German girl stood with her thighs parted wide, holding her thong out of the way with one hand, whilst the other pressed his head to her crotch.

"Oh ja, das its geil. Leck meine Muschi!" (That's hot, lick my pussy) the birthday girl moaned out, enjoying some serious tonguing from the African pussy lover. "Oh yes Dez! Eat my white pussy!"

Iris felt a searing heat spread all over her loins and her whole skin became prickly as Dez lapped and sucked her pussy greedily, drinking her juices hungrily, groaning like a feeding beast. She loved it so much, she pumped her hips lustily, sending his long tongue sloshing in and out of her hot, clutching fuck hole.

"Oh yes! Oh Yesss!!!" she cried at the ceiling, her face in a snarl as her eyes disappeared back in her head.

Her pussy was ripped by high voltage electricity and she jerked and shuddered as she came hard. But one thing to her credit, she never stopped fucking his face lustily. The blond wanted more. Dez seemed to read her mind. He pulled her dress off, scooped her up in his arms and laid her on the bar.

He pushed her legs up high and went to work on her pussy. He fingered and licked her relentlessly, loving the way she was going wild.

Suddenly, Dez told her, "Iris, I am going to eat your pretty white ass!" he rasped, stroking her puckered hole lightly with his tongue. Iris trembled and cried.

"Yes! Oh yes baby! Eat my ass! I want you to eat my white ass! Oh baby!"

Dez didn't keep her waiting long. He dove into her and fingered her pussy as he ate her ass with relish, lapping and massaging her gorgeous cheeks with his tongue. "That's so good. You are making me so horny! Dez! I am your white slut! Eat me!"

Iris loved it. And when he started sloshing his tongue in and out of her hole she started crying in agony. She stroked her clit feverishly and hurtled straight to paradise, moaning and hissing until she came sweetly.

Iris wanted to return the favour, but Dez told her to wait. Smiling naughtily, he stuck a joint between her lips and said he would call her soon and the African disappeared.

Iris sat at the bar, in her thongs and high heels, and started having reservations about her actions, as she thought of her boyfriend, Leo. She started thinking she really shouldn't fuck Dez in Leo's bed, after he threw such a big party for her. That would be rather mean, really..

Her thoughts were interrupted when Dez called her in. Iris went after him, still wallowing in the wake of her orgasm.

The tall, curvy, half naked German blond went into her boyfriend's spacious bedroom, to find the black man lying on the huge bed, his muscular, athletic body naked, except for a tiny red ribbon that was tied around his thick, long, turgid black cock, which was lying on his belly, with his huge hairy black balls dangling between his parted thighs.

"Here is your birthday present, baby," Dez said in his dark, husky voice, lying back on the bed, obviously a man who was proud of his body.

"No Dez. This is really bad. I mean, this is my boyfriend's apartment. Lets take a cab back to our apartment.. Please.." she spoke absently, her shining eyes mesmerized by the beautiful, dark, turgid organ.

"Come unwrap your present baby."

"This is a bad idea," she giggled, as her lust won over.

She crawled onto the bed, in her thongs and high heels. The blond girl knelt between the parted, dark powerful thighs and reached for the cock with shaking, excited hands. She stroked the dark, veined shaft, inspecting it in the light with her lust filled eyes.

"Mmmm. Oh!!! Why do I need this dick!"

"Greet it nicely..."

Ass up, face down, the German girl sniffed the dark organ, appreciating it like an exotic, fascinating object of art.

"That was not on my wish list, but thank you very much," Iris said huskily. She devoured Dez' dick again that night, kissing and lapping it. She wanked, licked and sucked it so eagerly. The muscular black athlete pushed his hips up and let the German girl have all the black African cock she wanted. He was always impressed at how much white girls loved a big black cock. They never seemed to get enough.

Iris rarely sucked her boyfriend because he came too fast. And somehow, sucking him just didn't feel so right. But that German girl was born to suck black cock, I tell you. She did it with passion and gusto, sucking, chewing, blowing and slurping. Dez grabbed her smooth blond hair in a fist and his powerful, dark arm pumped her dribbling, pretty lips up and down his engorged meat as he thrust it to the back of her mouth. Like a horny slut, Iris moaned and mewed, feasting on black man meat with carnal hunger.

She pouted as Dez pulled out of her. Then he pulled her on top of him, and slid his thick cock between her wet, long pussy lips, sinking it deep into her tight hole. "Oh yes Dez. Yes baby!!!" Iris cried as Dez filled her up completely. She felt the fat, blunt head nudging her cervix, and she loved the feeling.

"Go shorty, its your birthday. We gonna party like it's your birthday," Dez rapped like an African version of "Fiddy" (50 Cent, you jerk) and the German girl responded like a hardcore black cock groupie. She started fucking him madly, her hips whipping up and down, pounding his thick meat.

Dez grabbed her tits, squeezing her sensitive nipples hard as she bounced like a rodeo. She fucked him with animal ferocity, rushing desperately to her orgasm. He threw his hips back at her, thrust for thrust, like he wanted to bang it right out her back. It did not take long and Iris was rearing wildly and bucking and jerking as she came hard all over the black meat.

"Oh das ist so schön. Fick mich mit deinem grossen schwarzen schwanz!"

"Ja, come you sexy white slut! Cum all over that black dick!" Dez growled, slapping her ass and squeezing on her tits.

As she collapsed weakly on top of him, Dez rolled on top of her, and slid his hardness back into her wetness. Dez knew that fucking a German girl good was no easy, fast thing. The fit, healthy energetic girls liked a long, deep, intensive dicking. This suited him fine, he liked to put his back in it. The black man crouched over the white German girl like a beast of prey, his dark muscles flexing as his potent black cock churned her stretched, pink shaved cunt.

He kissed the German girl, feasting on her mouth, neck and tits as he fucked her with slow, long strokes, enjoying her tight, hot, dripping pussy, and the feeling of fucking another man's girl, a jerk, in his own bed. Iris wrapped her legs around him and grabbed his black ass cheeks and squeezed hard, like she wanted to pull his whole body into her cunt. Dez dicked her long and good. Iris loved it. Her boyfriend was muscular and had an OK dick, but the fool never fucked her this long and good. The birthday girl was in paradise.

Dez knelt between her pale thighs and hooked her feet on his shoulders. He told her to prop herself on her elbows, so she could gaze at his long, gleaming, fat dark tool sliding in and out of her shaved, pink wetness.

Iris moaned and cried out for black cock, thrusting her hips enjoying, seeing and feeling the beautiful black athlete as Dez stabbed and dicked her pussy good and hard. She reached up with her pale hand and stroked his dark, defined muscles, which were now coated lightly in sweat. She liked the way he moved so easily, and rhythmically, a love making machine.

"Oh ja! Fick mich! Fick mich! Fick mich mit deinen grossen fetten, schwarzen schwanz!" the lusty blond snarled under her breath, encouraging the black man to take tool to her.

Dez' huge cock grew to a hard, thick baton as the excited African looked down at the German girl going crazy for his cock. As she contorted her pretty face and started throwing her head from side to side, Dez knew he had her close. He pressed her thighs down, putting her knees to her shoulders, leaving her wide open.

"Cum now, you fucking blond slut!" he snarled and started slamming his hips hard and fast into her, making her boyfriend's bed creak and complain very loudly. Iris screamed aloud at every stroke, loving the hard, serious rutting she had always wished for.

"Oh ja! Ich komme! Fick mich du schwarzer Mistkerl!" (I'm cuming, fuck me you black bastard!"

"Yeah, take that you white slut!" Dez growled down at her, his face a dark, ferocious mask.

Iris went crazy as the huge black cock slam deeper into her than any German cock had ever done. She dug her hands into his ass, feeling them flex hard and powerful. In mid thrust, her left hand suddenly lost grip and her fingers slid into his ass crack.

"Oh yes, stroke my ass you German bitch! Stroke my black ass whilst I fuck you!"

"Oh ja, das ist so geil. Ich komm die ganze Zeit Dez! Ehrlich! (That's horny! I am cuming the whole time! Seriously!)" the German girl cried in a voice thick with wild, wanton lust, doing something she had never done to a man before. Her pale fingers probed his black ass crack wildly as she felt his cock get even bigger and harder in her.

"Oh ja! Fick mich Dez! Komm in meine Weiss Muschi (cum in my white pussy)!" she cried as she felt her own orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Oh fuck Iris! You are making me cum you fucking German slut!" Dez bellowed as his balls suddenly exploded. He sank his cock deep into her and shot his full load in her pussy. His body shuddered hard!

"Oh ja! I am cuming!!!! Ja! Ja! JAAAAAAA!!!!!" the German girl screamed, hugging the tight, muscular athletic body close.

The two of them lay in a heaving, sweaty heap on the German girl's boyfriend's bed, wallowing in the aftermath of a heavy orgasm.

Chapter 17

When Iris went to the bathroom, Dez took her cell phone and sent Leo a text message, saying, "Honey, please come home. I am waiting for you in bed, naked. Drop all your clothes in the living room and come fuck me!"

Meanwhile, Leo was getting worried as he waited for his girlfriend in a nearby bar. Sandra and his five companions were merry making, but Leo, the all important German insurance expert was missing his girlfriend. Then the steamy hot message came and he knew he had to rush home.

"I think Iris probably sat down and fell asleep. Lemme dash home and get her," he announced to everyone. Sandra stuck a fat joint between his lips as the white guy stepped out into the dark.

As they recovered from their orgasms, Dez rolled another fat joint. Iris talked about going to join the others soon, but he put her hand on his meat and she started playing with it. She soon had Dez hardening. Then she went down and took his dick in her mouth. Dez pulled the tall blond on top and they had a sixty nine. He craned his neck, eating her pussy like a starving sailor, as she fed her pretty mouth on black cock. Then Dez craned his neck even more and licked her ass crack.

Iris loved it. She jammed her ass down on his face, almost cuming as she felt his thick, wet, hot tongue licking her puckered hole.

"Oh ja. Lick my white ass! Oh! That's so good! I love it baby!" she moaned.

Dez lifted his knees high, and the white girl found herself staring at his firm, taut ass cheeks, and the dark crack between them. As she saw his puckered ass hole, she felt a strong, perverse craving. She dropped his huge cock on his belly, dipped her face and gave his ass crack a lick.

"Ah yes. Lick my ass you horny white slut!" the black man growled, his hips shuddering mightily.

Iris took to licking ass like a fish to water. She was soon plating his ass crack, pressing her tongue in and swiping him from his balls to the small of his back. Dez finger fucked her harder, and the German girl moaned aloud and writhed, her lips glued to the black ass hole. She licked and poked his hole with her tongue, hearing him groan with immense pleasure. As he slid a finger up her cunt and another deep up her ass, the slut in Iris went wild. She sucked the black man's ass hole hard, like she was trying to get his essence into her mouth. Then she started tongue fucking him, bobbing her head feverishly as she sent her tongue hurtling deep inside his hole. She was slurping and moaning like it was so tasty.

It was a ten minute walk to his apartment. Leo was very stoned by now, as he opened his door with difficulty. As he stumbled in, he heard loud RnB music thumping. He walked into the living room. Iris was out of sight, but her dress was lying discarded on the floor.

Leo followed the instructions, expecting his horny girlfriend to be waiting with her thighs wide open. Silently, Leo quickly stripped his clothes off. The tall, broad shouldered German was proud of his muscular, defined body. He flexed his muscles and tip toed silently to the bedroom, having fantasies of fucking the shit out of his blond chick. If she was high enough, he would definitely fuck her ass. Leo stroked his hard cock as he made for the bedroom.

Leo got the shock of his life as he peeped into the slightly open doorway. He nearly fell down dead as he saw his girlfriend kneeling before the black man, who was lying back on the bed, with his thighs raised and spread. Dez was holding a wad of blond hair, pulling Iris's pretty white face between his dark ass cheeks. Iris was so greedy and so horny, she was slurping and sucking away, her long, wet, gleaming pink tongue lapping his crack and poking his puckered black ass hole

"Yeah Iris. Get your tongue in there. Deep inside baby!" Dez groaned and pulled his cheeks apart so she really could get up in there.

"Mmmmmm! I love eating your black ass! Mmmm!" Kiss! Smack! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Kiss!

Leo went pale as death, and his shoulders drooped wearily. Then he suddenly realized that Dez was smiling at him. Leo felt stupid, standing naked in the doorway, stroking his hard, pink cock, gazing at his girl eating black ass. The black man winked and put his finger to his lips.

Leo sank back into the shadows as he saw Dez pull his girl from his ass and tongue kiss her like he wanted to shove his tongue down her throat. Iris was moaning and sucking and slurping at his mouth, as her hands stroked his hard cock feverishly. Then the black man knelt behind her and slid his cock into her wet pussy and fucked her doggy style.

Tears rolled down Leo's cheeks. He had made such an effort to give Iris a wonderful party, and there she was now, fucking a no good black man in his bed. He felt like shit. But he wasn't surprised. He had known that Dez would fuck Iris and that his white girl would open her legs willingly for the black man.

"Oh, that feels so good baby," the German girl moaned huskily, throwing her hips back at Dez as he pumped his long, thick, black shaft in and out of her hot, tight, pink pussy.

"Yeah, take that you fucking German slut!" Dez barked, slapping his palm hard into her pliant, pale ass cheek. He was enjoying watching his huge, thick dark manhood stretch and penetrate her pink little shaved pussy. He pulled it out to the tip and slid it slowly back in, making her feel every little inch.

Dez wanted Leo to see just how good he fucked his girlfriend. His cock was so hard, knowing the jerk was watching from the shadows as he fucked his woman.

He sank his dark talons into her curvy hips, pumping the girl against his pelvis, shoving his meat into her like a foot into a tight but oiled boot. Iris loved it and she lunged back at him, meeting him on every thrust.

"Oh ja! Fick mich hart baby" the German girl bawled out, thrusting her ass back at the huge, black cock, going crazy.

Leo was dazed. He had never seen his girlfriend go so wild before, not even in their best fuck. Leo had to give it to Dez, the young African was a pussy master. Leo felt a huge emptiness and sadness. But he was finding the scene very exciting.

Leo was impressed by the athletic black man's dark defined body. He looked like a work of art, a perfect sculptor of manliness. His cock was long, thick and beautiful. Leo was completely mesmerized by the huge, dark cock that was thrusting into his girlfriend. He found the contrast between the dark black man's skin and his girlfriend's pale skin very exciting.

1...456789