Get a Load of Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Angela," I said reassuringly. "Just like that."

I kept up my short pumps into Angela's now-salivating mouth, building up the friction she couldn't manage; the friction I now needed for my release. I pushed my cockhead in and out of Angela's puckered lips and she responded by working her mouth harder to hold onto my sliding cock.

"Oh, yeah, Angela," I cooed, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum all over your face!"

Angela's face lit up with an expression that ranged from excitement to fear and back again, but she kept sucking me as best as she could as I carefully thrusted my meat in and out of her lips. I could feel the tingle in my cock turn into a vibration that coursed through my abdomen until my knees started to go soft and I knew that I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Here it comes!" I growled.

Just as the first sensations of my pending ejaculations his me I quickly pulled my dickhead out of Angela's suckling mouth and madly jacked my throbbing staff. My balls tightened up and my orgasm swept over me as my cock let loose with a massive first burst of my cum that landed dead-center between Angela's squinted eyes.

My balls weren't about to let up, and neither was I as I pumped my pulsing dick like the horny man I was, taking long masturbatory strokes that kept my pleasure at its peak while my piss slit opened like a spigot and stream after stream of my semen flew and landed on my sister's waiting face.

Gobs of my thick and sticky jizz clung to Angela's face as she actually grinned like a kid in a candy store as I jacked the contents of my balls all over her face until only small droplets were left to let fly. At that point I pressed my spent meat against Angela's lips and she opened her mouth willingly, taking my slightly softening cock back into her mouth and allowing me to fuck her once-virgin mouth a little more and giving Angela her first taste of cum.

Once my dick had finally gone soft I slowly pulled myself free from my sister's mouth and gazed down at the family's would-be nun, a picture of satisfaction with her young smiling face coated with gobs of my pearlescent sperm and making the image of the blond on my computer desktop seem tame in comparison.

Angela opened up her eyes and looked up at me. "Was that as good as you fantasized it would be?" she asked.

"It was an incredible... gift... that you gave me," I replied. "How about you? How are you feeling about this?"

"I don't know... sticky?" she said with a laugh, cracking the first joke I'd heard from her in years. "But I feel good about giving you something you've wanted. And, I guess I enjoyed doing it, too."

"How many sins did we commit?" I asked cautiously, not entirely sure that I should have said anything at all.

"I, uh, think that my sin was also an act of giving," she said with serious thought. "I wonder if they balance out?"

I walked into the bathroom to get a damp towel so I could help clean up my cum-smeared sister. When I came back out of the bathroom Angela was still right as I had left her.

"On a good note, I'm still a virgin," she said with a childish giggle.

Angela's dorm room wasn't ready on time, but neither of us had a problem with her staying a little longer. For the next two days all walls had broken down between us and we were closer than we had been in years. Angela had even given in to letting me play with her little boobs and then go down on her and treating her to her first real orgasm while still remaining a "virgin", although it all happened in the dark.

I agreed to drive her back to her place myself, something she really appreciated. But just before we drove away, Angela let me have my fantasy with her one more time, but with one little difference. The picture I have of the smiling, cum-dripping face that is now my computer's desktop wallpaper is none other than that of my bible-toting sister, Angela.

It's a symbol of her trust in her big brother.

Written by: Donny Dickson

12