Get Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, she reached out and grabbed my wrist, leaned in, and brought her lips to my other finger.

We looked in each other's eyes as we licked my fingers clean of her juices.

Finally, I pulled my hand away, and then knelt in front of her, letting her dress fall over my head.

Looking up at her, I lifted the front of her dress and leaned in, softly kissing the top of her mound.

Debbie moaned softly, and placed her hands at the back of my head, holding me in place.

Reaching my hands around to cup her ass cheeks, I pulled her hips toward me and slowly slid my tongue from her wet pussy up to her stiff little clit, causing her to moan louder and push her hips even further out at me.

"Ohhhhyessss!" she hissed, holding tight to my head as I flicked my tongue at her clit.

I continued licking her wet pussy for a couple of minutes, teasing her by speeding up and slowing down, and I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm.

I then gave her one last kiss on her clit, and then slowly stood.

"Are you ready?" I asked, leaning in to kiss her.

"Oh shit!" she moaned. "Why did you stop? I was so close!"

"I know," I replied, smiling at her. "So, are you ready?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

I leaned into her again, and kissed her, pressing my hard bulge against her belly. I then pulled away from her and quickly spun her around, until she was facing the rock wall.

Debbie yelped, and I reached out and grabbed her wrists, lifting them and placing them on the wall.

I then stepped in closer to her and grabbed tightly to her hips, pulling them back until her ass was pressed up against me. I knew that she could feel my hard cock nestling in between her barely covered asscheeks, and I moved my hips back and forth.

I then slid one hand around to her front, and pressed her dress against her hot pussy.

With my other hand, I untied the knot at the back of her neck, causing the front of her dress to fall, exposing her tits to the cool night air.

Debbie gasped and lowered her head as I began to gently pinch and pull on her stiff nipples, and I felt her press her ass harder against me, moving her hips with mine.

She started moaning loudly, grinding her ass against me while I teased her. We stayed like that for a few minutes, until I backed away and took her by her wrist again.

"Let's go," I told her, leading her toward the path to my house.

With her free hand, Debbie started pulling the top of her dress back up as we walked quickly up the path.

"There's no need for that," I told her, taking her hand away and letting her top fall back down.

Debbie gasped and giggled, and we started running in the rain.

We finally reached the house, both of us soaking wet, and I quickly led her to the patio. As we stood under the covered area, out of the rain, I pinned her up against the wall and we kissed again.

As we separated, she grabbed my arms firmly and spun us around, pushing me up against the wall.

"You're going to pay for teasing me like that," she said, as she knelt in front of me, one hand pressing me back against the glass.

"Ok," I sighed, feeling her free hand unbuckling my shorts and lowering my zipper.

"Oh my," she sighed as my shorts hit the floor and my rigid cock sprung free. "Is this all for me?"

"There's no one else here," I said as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft, "so it's all yours!"

"Mmmm," she moaned, leaning in and kissing the tip.

"Oh, damn," I moaned seconds later as I felt her lips wrap around my cock and slowly slide down its length.

I looked down and watched as she placed her hands on my thighs and slowly slid her stretched lips up and down the length of my shaft.

"Ohhyeahh!" I moaned.

Debbie wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly stroked it as she sucked on the head, and then started sliding her lips up and down again.

After a couple of minutes of this sweet torture, she slid her lips back, releasing me from her warm mouth, and began flicking her tongue all across my pole as she continued stroking it.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, knowing that if she continued like that, I was going to cum soon.

Almost as if reading my mind, Debbie suddenly plunged her mouth down the entire length of my cock, and then slowly slid her lips back.

"Ohh yeahhh!" I moaned, reaching down to hold her head.

Before I could slide my fingers into her hair, though, she leaned back and released my rod once again.

Looking up at me, she continued slowly stroking the length of my shaft, and then stood.

"You were getting close, weren't you?" she whispered as she kissed me.

"Almost," I breathed.

"Good," she giggled. "I told you that you were going to pay for teasing me like that."

She then grabbed a hold of my cock, and started pulling me by it to the edge of the patio.

"I've always wanted to make love in the rain," she told me as she pulled us toward the over-sized chaise lounge at the wall.

Instead of going to the chair though, I led her to the almost-waist-high wall overlooking the valley down to the ocean.

I turned her around and bent her over the wall, and then stepped in behind her.

As her elbows rested on the rock wall, I flipped her skirt up to her waist. I then gently pushed her legs apart with my foot and grabbed my cock, sliding it up and down her wet slit.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned. "I love it from behind! Give it to me!"

As the rain poured down over us, I lined the head of my cock up with her hot, wet hole. Grabbing onto her hips, I slammed my length deep inside her, burying myself in one push.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed loudly. "Yesss!"

Holding tight to her hips, I started pistoning my cock in and out of her. She soon raised herself off of her elbows, placing her hands on the rocks and started pushing back at me.

I slid my hands up the side of her body and reached around to her front. Debbie moaned as my hands cupped her swaying tits and started squeezing them.

We continued fucking like that for a few minutes, and I moved my hands so that I could pinch and pull on her stiff nipples.

That caused her to moan louder and start to push back at me with more force. I then slid my hands back to her hips and began slamming my cock harder into her.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, bending back down to the wall. "Give it to me! Harder!"

I couple of minutes later, realizing that if we stayed like that, I wasn't going to last much longer, I pulled back, sliding my wet cock from her warm depths.

Debbie groaned as I turned her around, and I led her to the lounger.

I sat her back on the cushion, and I lay on top of Debbie and kissed her. Her arms and one leg wrapped around me, and my hard cock was pressed between our bodies.

I soon started kissing my way down her body, slowly working my way down her neck, across her throat, and onto her breasts.

Her tits were just big enough that I could press them together so that her stiff nipples almost touched.

Her aureola were like strawberries, with her nipples sticking out, begging for attention.

I leaned in and swiped my tongue across both of them at once, and she moaned, arching her back up and pressing her tits against me.

I licked and sucked on both stiff nipples at the same time, while my free hand slid softly across her belly.

I soon had Debbie breathing hard, and she started reaching down for my stiff rod.

When I felt her fingertips reach the top of my shaft, I released her tits and slowly started kissing my way down her body.

When I reached her belly button, I flicked my tongue inside of it quickly, causing her to gasp, and then giggle.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "That tickles!"

I continued kissing a path down her body until I reached the sparse hairs at the top of her mound. I flicked my tongue through the thin blonde hairs, slowly inching my way to her pussy.

My tongue reached her spread lips, and in the dim light I could see the sheen of her juices combined with the rain water.

I intentionally avoided her hard clit as I continued kissing my was down, and by the time I reached her seeping hole, she reached down and held my head.

"Please," she whined, leaning up just a little. "Don't tease me. I need to feel you inside me again!"

"Patience," I told her. "You'll feel every inch of me again very soon. I need to finish what I started earlier first."

Debbie moaned and lay back again, and I stick my tongue out, dipping it in her steaming pussy.

"Ohhhhyeeaahhhh!" she moaned as I slid my tongue in as deep as I could. With my nose rubbing up against her clit, I flicked my tongue and shook my head all around her pussy for a couple of minutes, before finally slowly dragging my tongue back up her wet slit.

"Ohh shit!" she gasped as I flicked my tongue hard across her clit. Her body jumped a little, and I licked all around her hard, stiff little bud.

Reaching my hands around her legs, I placed my fingertips at the top of her pussy lips and gently spread them apart as I continued lightly flicking my tongue.

Debbie gasped softly as I stretched the skin, pulling it tight, and then I leaned in.

Seeing her clit standing proudly out, I wrapped my lips around it and started gently sucking on it, increasing the suction as I went on.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, reaching her hands down to my head again. "Oh damn! That feels so nice!"

I continued sucking on her clit for a couple of minutes, until I was sure that I had drawn enough blood into the sensitive little spot.

I then released her clit, and quickly started lightly flicking my tongue across the blood-engorged area.

"Oohhhyesssss!" she moaned loudly. "Oh my god! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit! Yes!"

Debbie's body started shaking, and her legs clamped around my neck. I then brought two fingers up and slid just the tips inside her hot hole and started moving them around.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes!" she exclaimed. She pulled my head in hard to her pussy, her ass lifted off of the cushion, and her thighs slammed into the side of my head as her body shook.

I could feel her pussy trying to clamp down on my fingers, but I wouldn't slide them in far enough. I could, however, feel her juices flowing out of her and across my fingers and wrist.

As I felt her body stop shaking, I gave her clit one last kiss, causing her body to jerk, and I started kissing my way back up her body.

Just when my lips reached her nipples again, which were now standing even taller, I felt my hard cock brush up against the warm wetness of her pussy.

I raised myself up and looked in Debbie's eyes, which were just staring to open again.

"Please," she said softly. "I want to feel you inside me."

"What do you want me to do?" I teased her, moving my hips and dragging my cock across her wet slit.

"Oh god!" she moaned.

"Fuck me!" she said suddenly, her eyes ablaze. "I want you to fuck me!"

"As you wish," I told her, moving my hips around a little more and lining the head of my cock up with her pussy.

She moaned as I slid the head in her warmth, and then stayed still.

When she looked at me again, I slowly slid the entire length of my shaft deep inside her, until I bottomed out, my hips pressed up against hers.

"Oh yessss!" she gasped, her legs wrapping around the back of mine.

I pushed up on my arms and started moving my hips sideways, and then slowly began sliding my shaft in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

Debbie was pressing the back of my legs with her heels as her eyes bored into mine.

After a couple of minutes, I moved my arms down, sliding them under her legs. I then lifted her legs, raising her pelvis and ass, and I began fucking her a little faster.

"Ohhhh! Oooohhhhhyeaahhh!" she moaned. "Sooo gooooood!"

Debbie's hands were gripped around the sides of the lounger, and I could see her pulling hard on it as I started fucking her harder.

"Ohh shit!" she gasped, feeling the head of my cock slam against the back of her pussy.

I was enjoying watching her face, and her tits bouncing, as I pounded into her. Her hands soon came up and clamped around my forearms, pulling me into her.

"Oh! God! Yes!" she gasped, her eyes wide and glazed. "Fuck! Me!"

The rain continued pouring down over us, and I decided to slow down and change positions, not wanting her to cum yet.

Moving my arms, I let her legs drop down and I lightly grabbed her hips. As she looked at me, I started rolling her onto her side and straddled one leg, lifting the other over my arm, never allowing my pole to slide out of her.

I then started slowly sliding in and out of her again, as she gasped and moaned.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly as she turned her upper body onto the cushion. "Where have you been all of my life?"

I cupped her soft asscheek with one hand, squeezing and pulling up on it as I continued stroking my shaft in and out. Moaning, she reached her hand down and grabbed a hold of my leg, just above my knee.

In this position, letting her leg fall over mine, I was able to drive my cock in as deep as it would go. Every time that I did that, Debbie would gasp and pull on my leg, trying to get me in even deeper.

Soon, Debbie started moving her hips in rhythm with me, and I decided to change positions again.

This time I rolled her onto her belly as I straddled both of her legs. As I slid my rod in and out of her, I could feel her pressed up against the bottom of my shaft.

"Ohhyeahhh!" she moaned. "I love it! Give it to me!"

I reached my hands up and held onto her shoulders, pulling her back to me as I started pistoning in and out, just as the rain started slowing down a little.

Debbie started lifting her hips, pushing her ass back at me.

Sliding my hands down the sides of her body, I grabbed ahold of both asscheeks and pulled them up toward her waist.

Debbie gasped when I did that and started moaning louder again.

"Oh my god! That feels so good! Oh yes! Fuck me!"

I began taking long strokes, pulling my cock back until just the head remained inside, and then sliding it all the way back in until my hips were pushing against her ass.

As she began moaning even louder, her breath was getting shorter. I then began pulling all the way out, and then plunging the entire length back in.

"Oh shit!" she gasped when I started doing that. Her hands slid out from under her and she collapsed on the cushion, still lifting her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum!" she gasped. "Oh my god YES!"

A couple of seconds later, she started shaking again, and she let out a low, throaty growl.

"Ohhhhyeahhhh!" she moaned into the cushion. "Ohgodi'mcumming! Ohhyessssfuckmeee!"

Her hips collapsed onto the cushion as I started squeezing her asscheeks a little harder and slamming into her, and her body shook.

I could feel her pussy clamping down on my thickness as her orgasm swept over her, and soon her body stopped shaking.

"Oh my god!" she breathed as she turned her head.

"You haven't cum yet?" she asked, looking up at me as I ground my hips against her ass.

"Not yet," I told her. "I'm getting really close, though!"

"Cum for me," she told me.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked, pushing my cock deep inside her again.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "I wanna feel you cum inside me!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, bucking up against her again.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "I shouldn't, but I want it! I wanna feel you cum deep inside me!"

I leaned back and slid my cock from her and stood up. She groaned, and I reached my hand to her as she rolled over.

After taking my hand, she sat up and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

I watched as she slid her lips up and down my length a couple of times, taking me as deep as she could, before she leaned back, releasing me from her warm mouth.

She then took my hand again and I pulled her up. As I led her to the stone wall again, I turned and grabbed the cushion.

As I draped the cushion over the edge of the wall, I backed her up against the wall, and then grabbed onto her waist and lifted her until her ass was on the padding.

Stepping in between her legs, I watched as she reached her hand down and slid my cock up and down her slit.

Just then, it started raining harder again, and she pulled me by my cock.

"Fuck me," she hissed at me, lifting her legs up and wrapping them around my waist. "Make me feel it when you slam deep inside me as you cum!"

Holding tightly to her hips, I slammed my cock inside her, burying myself deep once more.

"Yess!" she hissed as I stood still for a minute.

She reached her hands out and held onto my arms as she leaned back, wiggling her hips.

I slid my hands up to her arms and held on, just above her elbows, as I began thrusting in and out of her again.

"Fuck me!" she breathed. "I wanna feel you cum!"

"Ohh yeah!" I moaned back at her.

I could feel her pussy squeezing around my cock, and after a couple of minutes I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I began taking long strokes, slamming my pole back every time. Her tits would shake with every thrust, bouncing to my delight.

"Ooohhhhyeahhh!" she moaned, squeezing my arm harder.

"Oh shit! I'm close!" I breathed.

"Yes! Cum!" she exclaimed. "I wanna a feel it!"

I continued thrusting back and forth, and I began to feel the surge build up in my balls.

"Ohhhshittt!" I groaned as I slammed forward one more time.

I felt her legs clamp down tight around me, and my cock exploded, spewing my load deep in her hot pussy as the warm rains poured down over us.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "I'm cumming too! Ohmygod! I'm cumming again!"

We held tightly to each other as our orgasms swept over us, the rain beating down on our bodies as we stood still.

A couple of minutes later, as I felt my knees start to weaken, I slid my deflating shaft from her warm wetness.

We both moaned as I stepped back, and I helped her slide down off the wall.

"Holy shit!" she breathed as she stepped into me. "That was amazing!"

"Oh yeah!" I agreed as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I could definitely get used to that," she said into my chest.

"Me too," I replied.

A few minutes later, I reluctantly watched as she put her still wet dress back on over her rain-soaked body.

After I slid clothes back on, I walked her to her villa.

"Will I see you in the morning, before we leave?" she asked softly when we reached her door.

"Absolutely," I told her.

"Good," she replied, leaning in to kiss me.

I watched her ass sway as she stepped into the villa, and I slowly walked back to my house, just as the rain finally let up.

The next morning, I dragged my ass out of bed as the bright sun shined into my bedroom.

I quickly showered, and walked down to the lobby, where I saw Debbie and her family waiting for Valentine to bring the van around to drive them to the airport.

As I walked in, Christine walked up to me and thanked me for everything, and Debbie walked up behind her.

"Yes, thanks for everything," she said as she put her hand out.

"And I do mean EVERY thing," she said softly.

Just then, Valentine drove up to the front door, and I helped him load up the van.

"Excuse me," Ellen said before she climbed into the van, "but will you finally tell us just what it is that you do here?

"Ma'am," I smiled at her, "I own the place."

I enjoyed watching her stand there speechless as Valentine smiled behind her. She then finally climbed in, with Pat behind her. Christine then got in, leaving Debbie for last.

"Thanks for being such a good host," she said, shaking my hand once more. "Hopefully, we can do it again."

12