Get Away Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock was having an effect on the other pair as well. Elvy and Tana paused their own lusty coupling and watched as their lovers wriggled and slipped their bodies along the cock and were nearly touching ass cheeks with rippling drives as they rocked in a rhythm.

Elvy found the harness and the huge other cock from the bag and as she watched Tana's reaction to her actions simply placed a forefinger to her lips and moved to slip the leather around the Creole's waist before slipping the cock into the opening in the front.

She tightened the straps and rose to whisper into Tana's ear.

The taller woman nodded and smiled before fisting the incredibly thick textured cock. She knew from experience that this dildo felt much like flesh.

Tana then moved to kneel at Marlene's face. She rubbed the brunette's cheeks with the life-like head and across her lips.

Elvy only shook her head ruefully though with mirth as her lover eagerly opened her mouth to lick the thick strapon cock.

Tana gripped the older woman's hair and slid the cockhead past her lips, her cocoa nipples hardening visibly as she watched the girlcock stretch the lips eagerly sucking and drooling around the thick shaft.

Satisfied her lover was receiving the fucking she needed and craved, Elvy moved to stand in front of Irina and rubbed her shaven mound against the redhead's face.

Both women with cock filled assholes were now unable to vocalize their lusty enjoyment.

Irina licked and lapped the smooth lips thrust against her face. She hooked her tongue and pressed into the grotto of Elvy's cunt.

Elvy held the redhead's ears and slapped her pussy almost viciously against the greedily sucking mouth.

She looked over the long sea of woman flesh before her and smiled as she watched the savagely thrusting Tana stabbing the strapon into her brunette long time lover's mouth.

Irina and Marlene were in a steady rhythm now, each feeling the vibrations deep in her belly and excited clits and spasming inner cunts driving them to mutual orgasms.

First Marlene. She strangled and hummed around the thick strapon cock stuffed nearly down her throat as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. She would have been loud as her lover, Elvy, so loved but for the gagging cock. Her body writhed and turned a deep shade of red as ripple after ripple of muscle tightening orgasm consumed her.

The smallish Southerner's orgasm seemed to transmit along the length of the double ended dildo buried in her ass to the similarly impaled redhead's.

Almost like a wave passed from one to the other, Irina felt the intensity of Marlene's cumming and she began to shake, quiver, and arch her long body as the ripples of her own blissfully almost painful orgasm built in her belly and radiated throughout her body to toes and fingers.

Elvy ground her sloppy wet pussy against the open saliva filled mouth and clutched the Ozzy redhead's face to her cunt as the flood gates of her nectar almost pulsed from deep recesses in her pink cavern. Her face contorted into a wild grimace of shock as she yelled loudly, "GODDESSSSSSSSES! CUMMMMINNNNGGGGG."

As her screaming reverberated around the thankfully soundproofed captain's suite, the fourth member of the quartet ground the base of the strapon cock buried in Marlene's face and echoed the blonde, only in a dialect and words from her childhood which are not easily recorded.

The gist was, however, "FUCK!! CUMMMMMMM, OH FUCK!"

The big Creole plucked the cock from Marlene's mouth and slumped to lie on her back breathing heavily.

Elvy, ground her pussy against Irina's face one last time and also fell to the bed, her head close to Tana's head both trying to draw in oxygen as they were rocked by diminishing waves of after shocks.

It was more complicated for Irina and Marlene to join their lovers, but each put a hand at the small exposed shaft and each also slowly moved forward respectively until there were two squishy 'plops' as the dildo left the pair feeling empty in a way when it fell to the bed.

Marlene looked over at Tana, the flesh feeling cock still attached and licked the head slowly.

Irina moved the double dildo to a plastic bag and then joined the trio on the bed.

Elvy slapped Marlene's ass playfully and said, "Damn, woman! I guess you will never learn not to enjoy those things too much." She appeared to pout but quickly laughed happily.

Tired, and sated for the moment, each couple asked personal questions.

Irina is Greek, with Canadian citizenship. She had also worked in the US and moved to Australia to join some distant relatives in a venture which she chose not do disclose.

Tana is a naturalized Ozzy, but her homeland is a small island nation in the Indian Ocean.

They met working in a restaurant and when the opportunity came up for Tana to use her talents as social director for the cruise line it was only natural she found one of the abundant billets available for her friend and lover.

Elvy and Marlene had been friends and lovers for a number of years.

Marlene is married and every year it has been an agreement between she and her husband to take separate vacations.

Marlene had taken a week that year in Florida near a Gulf Coast city.

Elvy had met and been romanced by long distance by a woman living there and their meeting had been less than spectacular.

She kicked around the bar scene and beaches for the remainder of the week she had carved from her busy schedule and one day on a wind swept beach struck up a conversation with the relaxing brunette.

The northern lesbian and the southern wife and mother clicked immediately. Well not exactly immediately, but Elvy can be extremely persuasive.

Over the years they had chosen to vacation together. The remainder of the year Marlene was devoted to her marriage and Elvy respected her relationship.

When the introductions had been completed Tana looked at the clock at bedside and muttered, "Almost 4:30AM, ladies. Docking in half an hour and we really have a great deal to do, Irina and I.

"And, you two, will enjoy this port. I suggest you grab two hours sleep and enjoy your day. There is another night transit tonight."

She hinted not obliquely at all that if the American couple wished a repeat of tonight's activities, or even more, that both sailors would enjoy very much joining them.

12