Get Yourself Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen answered her the next afternoon, saying she would love to. It took the edge off of Emily's hangover. They arranged to meet in a couple of nights and Emily managed to keep her cool until it was time to get ready.

She shook as she made her way to the restaurant, knowing she was going to get there too early but unable to hang out in her apartment any longer. The hostess brought her over to a corner booth and she promptly ordered a glass of wine. She had only taken a sip or two from it when Carmen arrived, looking vibrant and beautiful in a red dress.

Carmen smiled and sat across from her, making Emily's heart race.

"You came," she said faintly.

"I said I would."

"I'm bisexual, I think," she blurted.

The waiter arrived at that exact moment, looking as if he wanted to run away. He asked Carmen for her drink order and then disappeared.

"I should hope you are," Carmen said, laughing a bit, "since you asked me out on a date."

"I just can't believe I didn't know sooner. Maybe it's just you."

She smiled again. "That's flattering. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about labels. Do you want to be here with me?"

"Yes, of course."

"And are you going to let me kiss you later?"

Emily took a breath. "Yes."

Carmen took her hand. "Good."

Then they talked about everything and anything again. Emily mentioned she had been job hunting.

"I'm writing songs again, too, but it's just time to leave this place and find a new opportunity."

They also talked about when they first met.

"I thought you looked so innocent and corruptible," Carmen confessed. "I wanted to peel off your dress and do all sorts of things."

"What kinds of things?" Emily whispered, feeling terrified and turned on.

Carmen did that finger thing with the glass again. It drove Emily absolutely mad. "You'll see."

They kissed that night, but nothing more.

"We don't have to rush this," Carmen said.

So, they didn't. They went on a flurry of dates, getting to know one another slowly. A month passed and Emily couldn't really remember a time that Carmen wasn't in her life. Once fall came, she decided she should tell her parents sometime soon. She wasn't too frightened of what they would say, and she knew she was lucky to feel that way.

"I want them to know about you," she told Carmen, who kissed her slowly and thoroughly.

Then one night they were kissing in Carmen's bed. She had a luscious bed, spacious and soft, that smelled like jasmine. She pinned Emily down and licked into her mouth, tasting her. When she moved her mouth to her neck, Emily couldn't stay quiet anymore.

"I want more tonight."

Carmen pulled back. "You want me to finger you?"

Emily nodded, feeling too turned on to be shy. "Yes. Can I finger you, too?"

Carmen stared down at her, lips red and spit-slick. "Absolutely."

Emily could tell it was immediately different from any experience she had with a man. Carmen was patient, sensitive and clever. She knew instinctively where and how to touch, exactly what Emily needed, when to push and when to wait. She attached her mouth to Emily's nipple and hummed, grinning around her tit when she felt the tremor that coursed through Emily's body.

Carmen touched fingertips to Emily's shockingly wet pussy lips, running them up and down to get them soaked. Then she pressed the width of her finger against Emily's clit, making a pleased noise in her throat when Emily rippled with pleasure.

"You like it when I play with your clit, Emily?"

"Yes," she moaned. "More."

"Hm."

Carmen pressed a little more firmly and began to circle around it, grinding into it after every couple of passes. She kissed Emily, swallowing her gasps and kitten whispers. It grew more frantic not too long after. Emily started undulating beneath Carmen, rocking her hips back and forth to get more. And Carmen gave her more. She knelt up and brought her other hand to Emily's pussy, circling around it with one finger like she did with her drinks.

"You want me to put my finger inside you?"

"Please, Carmen. Oh, fuck."

Carmen nibbled on her lip as she sunk one, then two fingers into Emily's pussy. Emily shook and clutched at her, holding her tight. Carmen fucked her with her fingers, slowly pushing them in and out. The sounds it made were almost as loud as their throaty moans and lusty sighs.

The Carmen pushed in a third. Emily shuddered and grabbed onto Carmen's wrist, feeling it working as she sped up the pace.

"I'm going to come," Emily panted. "Please. Fuck."

Carmen pulled away and took her fingers out, licking Emily off of them. She climbed down her body, peppering it with kisses, and then knelt between her legs.

"Please," Emily begged.

She plunged her fingers back in, fucking her harder. Emily was so close. Warmth built and built in her stomach, and her entire world shrank down to the two of them, in that bedroom, on that bed.

"Please," Emily said again, not even knowing what was coming out of her mouth anymore. She was going to come hard all over Carmen's fingers and it was going to be devastatingly wonderful.

And just before she was certain she was going to come, Carmen leaned down and sucked her clit into her mouth as she thrust her fingers inside. Emily didn't even have a chance to take in a breath before her body was seized in a violent orgasm. She trembled and held onto Carmen as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Her hand went to her pussy involuntarily and rested on top; she could feel her clit pulsing through the end of her orgasm. It was unbelievable.

When it was finally over, she kissed Carmen deeply, tasting herself on Carmen's tongue.

"Thank you," she whispered when she pulled away. "I want to do that to you."

Carmen raised her eyebrows and smirked. "Nothing's stopping you. Don't take too long, though. You start your new job tomorrow. Can't be late because you were up fucking me."

So, Emily changed positions with her and kissed down her body, lingering on her hard ember-colored nipples that glowed on her body like jewels on sand. She kissed her tan stomach, the points of her hipbones and the hollows beneath them, the expanse of silky thigh. Carmen murmured words of encouragement to her, running her hands through her hair and making it extremely messy. Emily liked it.

She gave Carmen's clit a tentative lick. Carmen made a desperate sound, and as much as Emily wanted to draw this out, she wanted Carmen to come more. So, she licked her clit harder, occasionally running her lips over it to give it a precious little kiss.

"I like your clit," she told Carmen, who moaned loudly.

"Don't stop."

Emily fingered her lightly, continuing to lap at Carmen's clit. Carmen squeezed her thighs around her and tightened her hands into fists in her hair. Emily licked her way down and boldly pushed her tongue inside Carmen's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Carmen sobbed, her feet moving back and forth as if the pleasure had become too much.

Emily had been intimidated going into this, but now she was confident. She loved eating Carmen out, loved the sounds she made. She could do this for hours, she thought. She rubbed Carmen's clit as her tongue fucked her pussy, and felt a tingle go through her own pussy when Carmen began fucking her face back.

Carmen came with a gasp, tightening her walls around Emily's tongue. They both moaned and clung to one another through it. Then Emily kissed up her body, moving her wet lips over all the sensitive areas of Carmen's flesh. She lingered over her nipples again and then moved back to her mouth, letting Carmen lick at her lips again and taste herself.

"I think I'm speechless," Carmen said.

Emily smiled and collapsed beside her. "I think I may be, too. I'm going to write a song about this tomorrow, though, that's for sure."

Carmen laughed. "What will you call it?"

"I don't know, but it's going to basically be about your pussy and the way you came on my tongue."

Carmen ran a greedy hand over Emily's breasts, down her stomach. "How else do you feel?"

"Really good. Great." She thought about it for a minute and smiled. "Free."