Gettin' Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, my body bended to his will, tremors going through me at his thinly veiled command. I tried to fight it, but it was almost useless.

“Don’t fight it, angel,” he instructed. “It’s beautiful... Cum for me.”

As I allowed my body to give in to him completely, I cried out as he finally ran his fingers along the panty-covered lips of my femininity. He then pulled my underwear to the side and touched upon my drenched lips. “Damn,” I heard him whispering. “So wet...” Feeling his hands move to the top of my lace panties, I raised my hips so that he wouldn’t have any trouble pulling them off of me. My breath quickened in anticipation of him touching me.

As I reclined against my pillows with my skirt bunched at my waist, exposing my vast wetness, a part of my senses came back to me. At the risk of killing the mood, I wanted to know. “Ken, what about your wife, sweetheart?”

He looked at me for a moment before answering. “I haven’t felt like this with my wife in a long time,” he confessed. “I’ve been wanting YOU for months on top of months.”

“Really?” I asked, wanting to believe him.

“Yes,” he answered. “Do you want me?” he then asked.

DUH!!!

I just nodded my head in confirmation.

“Good,” he said. “Now hush and let me do my thing.”

‘Hushing’ was easier said than done as his fingers began to explore the dampened folds protecting my distended clitoris. I moaned out loud as he lightly played with me. My body jerked every time he gently flicked the tip of my clit. “You like that?” he asked before swiftly replacing his fingertips with the tip of his tongue.

“Oooh.... Shit!” I cried out as he took his time, teasing me unmercifully. Unable to take the delicate torture anymore, I pulled his head closer to me and allowed him to devour me completely. My body moved against his face as his tongue went deep inside of me. I cried out his name when he nibbled ever so gently on my clit. My fingers dug into the back of his head when he sucked on my clit, sending me over again. My body convulsed wildly as I held on to him. He continued his oral onslaught even as I cried in an exquisite mix of pleasure and pain. Even when I tried to run, he wrapped his hands around my waist and kept me cummin’. He didn’t ease up until I screamed, trembling uncontrollably. He watched as I shivered from an outstanding orgasm and just when I thought that I was going to be okay, he would rub me and start it all over again. In an unexpected show of mercy, he pulled away from me.

He stood and held out his hand. Unsure if what was coming, I accepted his outstretched hand. He pulled me to my feet and immediately brought my lips to his. I nearly passed out when his satiny tongue entered my mouth and dueled with mine. I became intoxicated by the taste of him and the essence of myself on his lips and tongue. The flavor, so new and unexpected... almost drugging. I clung to him, drinking from his mouth greedily. I had fantasized about this for so long...

Pulling away from him, I kneeled before him. I reached for his belt and pulled it loose. After undoing his pants, I pulled them down and watched as his shaft strained against his boxers. Excited at just the thought of seeing it free, I reached for his boxers and yanked them down with excitement. I gasped as his massive ‘magic stick’ sprang forward, nearly hitting me in my face, ready to be served.

“You want it?” he asked as he pulled off his shirt. “Take it.”

Before touching him, I followed suit by pulling off my shirt and undoing my bra. I ignored the skirt that was still bunched at my waist, as I reached out and grabbed his thick stick. He groaned as I slowly stroked him with my hand.

“Now,” he demanded.

I gingerly took the head of his penis and ran my tongue around it before sliding it into my mouth. I felt triumphant as I heard him moan. I slowly eased more of him into my mouth before pulling away slightly and then taking more. I slowly bobbed my head on his shaft, taking more of him with each stroke of my mouth. I was amazed that his dick seemed to swell even more as I sucked on him. I could barely contain him in my mouth. I wasn’t sure if the kitty was even ready for THAT! I would think about that if the time came. At the moment, I was more focused on it being in my mouth and he slowly pulled his shaft in and out of my mouth in rhythm with my slurping.

After what seemed like an eternity of sampling him, I felt his shaft twitch, signaling the oncoming of his culmination. I debated on whether or not I would take it or not, but he saved me from having to decide by pulling out and letting his juices spill upon my breasts. He grunted with delight as I took his dick into my hand and pumped out the rest. After a moment he of silence, he spoke.

“I’m thirsty.”

I watched as he made his way to my refrigerator. While he perused the contents of my fridge, I got up and went into my bathroom to wash away some of the wetness between my thighs and the gift that he had left on my chest. I looked up when he stood at my bathroom door.

“What are you doing?” he asked taking a swig of a fresh beer.

“Cleaning myself up a bit,” I answered, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

“Why? We’re not done.”

“Oh really,” I said turning around to look at him. I leaned against my sink and crossed my arms over my chest, almost daring him to approach me. I tried to act ‘hard’ in spite of the moisture that was already beginning to regenerate between my legs.

“You already know,” he said confidently as he strutted up to me. He put the bottle to my lips and granted me a sip before allowing more to spill past my lips and down my chest. He then ran his tongue across my lips before following the trail of beer to my navel. My stomach tightened as his tongue dipped into the small pit of my navel. He then Lifted me onto the counter top and spread my legs before sliding two fingers into my wet cavern of womanhood.

I groaned and gyrated against his sizeable fingers as he watched my responses to his manipulations. He then took one of my breasts into his mouth and lapped at it and suckled from it as I held the back of his head, pulling him even closer to me. After showing one breast some love, he turned his attention to the other, his fingers steadily playing with me as his thumb occasionally rubbed at my clit, making me spill wetness onto his hand.

When he lifted me again, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me into my bedroom. He set me on my feet and turned me away from him, bending me over my bed. He tipped the bottle and I felt drips of the beer on my back from my shoulder blades to the crack of my ass. He licked every drop away before lightly smacking me on my butt. I whimpered a bit, not expecting to like the sensation as much I did.

He then caressed my ass where it still stung a little from the hit. “I like that,” he admitted, before doing it again.

Instead of being offended or disturbed by the stinging, I found myself becoming wetter and more aroused by it. I found myself actually asking him to do it again and he quickly honored my request. “Oooh...” I moaned, now loving the addictive sting....

He pulled away from me for a second. Then I felt him pressing the head of his shaft against my swollen kitty lips. My whole body hummed in expectancy. I clenched the bedspread as he slowly entered me, filling me, then stretching me. I bit into my bottom lip to keep from crying out loud. My body relaxed some as he slowly withdrew before slamming into me again.

This time, I DID cry out in ethereal delectation. I tried to move forward, but I only slid against the satiny material of the bedspread until my face and chest were on the bed... My ass and puss still in the air at Ken’s disposition. He continued to fuck me from behind as I yelled and shrieked into my mattress. I felt his hands move from my waist to my shoulders as he drove even deeper into me, breaking any barriers that may have existed before I let him inside of me.

“Oh shit,” he grunted as he laid into me with powerful, deep, hard strokes. “Damn, girl....”

I cried out in response to his statements, loving the pain and pleasure that he was giving to me all at once. I couldn’t recall ever being had like this and I knew that I wouldn’t experience anyone like this again and it almost made me sad to think that this might be a one night thing. But fuck it.... I was enjoying myself RIGHT NOW!

As I rolled my ass in response to his stroking, he urged me on, saying freaky things that turned me on even more. Telling me that ‘this pussy belongs to him from now on’...making me tell him that it was his... I was loving that shit!

I screamed his name as I came on his meaty magic stick.

He pounded into me harder and faster as wave after wave of Euphoria flowed over me. “You love this dick, don’t you?” he interrogated as he hammered into me.

“YES!” I cried out over and over again. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Tell me you love it,” he demanded as his fingertips dug into my shoulders.

“I love it! I love it!” I exclaimed as I felt another orgasm take my breath away. I felt his dick do that familiar twitch inside of me just before he joined me in orgasmic gratification.

I felt him kiss the back of my neck and heard him say ‘thank you’ as my vision blurred before I fell into a temporary slumber...

When I came to, I found myself laying under my bedspread and Ken looking at me from my chair where he sat, fully dressed.

“How are you?” he asked, not moving.

“Tired, but good,” I responded. “You?”

“I’m good,” he replied, staring at me.

“WHAT?!” I asked, feeling self conscious now.

“Nothing,” he said with a smile. “I just hadn’t had a woman just pass out on me before.”

Embarrassed, I looked away. “Sorry” was all I could come up with.

“Do you always do that?” he asked, amused.

“Only with you,” I admitted honestly.

“I guess I will have to get used to it,” he said, standing up to stroll over to where I lay.

“Used to it?” I questioned as I sat up a little bit.

“I know you didn’t think this was a one-time thing, right?” he said, looking me in my eyes. “Hell no.... I gotta have you again. You feel to good.”

I felt my face grow warm at his praise. “Thank you,” I said meekly.

“The pleasure has been mine,” he said. “I should be thanking you... Besides, I still owe you a ride.”

“A ride?” I said dumbly before his meaning sunk in. I blushed and said, “Oh.”

“Don’t get all shy on me now,” he said, with a smile. “We’re just getting started. There are so many things that I plan to do with you and to you, girl.”

His comment had me throbbing instantly. How much could my poor body take?! I wanted to find out firsthand. I reached for him and pulled him to me and before I knew what was going on, we were at it again. Ninety minutes later, we lay spent. After a shower together, he got dressed again and I climbed back into my bed, too drained to even change the sheets. I wasn’t going to be any good for work the next night....

After a few minutes of talking, he told me that he would see me at the restaurant if I didn’t call in, but if I did call in, call him. I already knew I would be calling him.

It was the beginning of an affair that went on for a long, long while. Whenever, I tried to have a conscience about being with a married man, he would put his mouth on me or that wonderful magic stick IN me and I would be lost again....

Was it wrong? Maybe....

Was it good? HELL FUCKIN’ YES!... Better than good....

Finally, I was the one getting served and I was lovin’ it...