Gettin' Your Kicks On Route 66 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU SURE MOM?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Don't worry baby," I said, reassuring him, "DO IT...GIVE IT TO ME...SEND IT ALL UP MY CUNT!!"

Brandon grunted and his face took on an almost painful expression, as he held himself tightly against me and grinded his balls on my cunt.

"OH MOM..ARRGH...URRRGGGHH...YEAH..OOOHHH!"

He groaned as I felt the warm cum flooding my pussy, spurting into me and unloading like a torrent.

It had been years since I had felt a man spunking inside me and that sensation of being filled with potent sperm. I had not taken the pill since my late teens but I would obviously need to start now that my son was going to be fucking me so much!

"OH YES..MY BIG BOY...OOH THAT'S GOOD...GIVE IT TO ME BABY...GIVE ME ALL THAT CUM...OH BRANDON..OOH YES...OH BABY...MMMMM!"

I clung tightly to his quivering body as his cum continued to flow deep up my cunt, drowning his own cock in the rivers created inside me.

He clenched his ass tightly and thrusted up me one last time, mashing his crotch together with mine, cum oozing from my well pounded fuck hole.

Breathing heavily and both of us panting with sheer exhaustion, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled, Mother and Son both sexually satisfied and with a unique love between us.

I ran my fingers along his spine and up over his head, sliding through his hair.

"Hope you don't get knocked up Mom!" He said, jokingly.

I laughed and pulling his lips closer to mine, I replied, "I soon will with big bellyfuls of all your lovely cum!"

Our mouths locked and our tongues were soon entangled together, our saliva mixing just as our sex juices were right now, inside my pussy.

As we enjoyed the post coital warmth and love between us and the room fell silent after all the screaming and slapping noises, we snuggled our naked, exhausted bodies together and fell quickly to sleep.

Tomorrow we would hit California and another day on Route 66 for the dirtiest Mom and Son on the ole 'Mother Road.'

***

Day Five -- Flagstaff, Arizona to Rialto, California.

"Oh yes, good morning, Do you have any vacancies for tonight?...Oh that's great...Yes I would like to make a reservation then please."

The Wigwam Motel is located in Rialto, California, near to San Bernardino and after failing to stay at the other one earlier in the trip, Brandon and I were delighted that tonight we would get to spend the night in a Wigwam motel. It did mean quite a drive though to get from Flagstaff to Rialto.

Following our night of hard, incestuous sex, we were late getting up and by the time we were back on the road it was almost 10.30am.

"Have fun last night?" I asked Brandon as he drove, the hot sun blaring through the windshield.

"Sure did!" He replied, looking over at me with a smirk.

"I think my pussy is still dripping with your cum baby." I said, placing my hand on his thigh and squeezing the hard muscle.

"Oh yeah, about that..." He said, rather concerned, "Are you on the pill Mom?..I mean...Could you get..Pregnant?"

I laughed loudly and thought about that huge load of cum he blasted inside of me last night. How easily that big, unprotected, young cock could knock me up!!

"Well," I replied, "No..I'm not on the pill baby..But don't worry, I got a few of those 'morning after' pills with me...I already took one after that big load you gave me last night!"

Brandon's concerned look left his face and a broad smile replaced it, "Oh...That's alright then!" He replied, obviously relieved.

I leaned over and kissed him on the side of his cheek before saying into his ear, "So you can keep blowing all that hot spunk right up Mommy's CUNT!!"

We both laughed, just as an 18 wheeler truck roared by, heading east.

**

We drove into the touristy old 'Wild West' town of Oatman, a favourite among travellers in the Southwest area.

"Shall we take a look around and maybe have some lunch?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah may as well." I replied.

*

"What's a 'Wild West Burger?" He asked the pretty brunette waitress who took our order in one of the sidewalk restaurants we had walked into.

"Well," she said in a Southern drawl, "Its two hamburgers topped together with a special house barbeque sauce, bacon, sausage and lettuce."

Brandon frowned and replied, "Did they really eat THAT in the wild west?"

The waitress smiled and shrugged her shoulders, "No..probably not!"

My son laughed and told her he would try it anyway. I saw her glancing at his biceps that were straining at his tight fitting t-shirt, no doubt thinking the same as I was...Yummy!

After she walked away, I leaned over the table and whispered, "She thinks you're a buff hunk!"

Brandon smirked and said, "How on earth can you tell that?"

"Us girls can spot these things," I replied.

He looked back over his shoulder and across to the counter where the waitress was stood, giving our order to the chef.

"Yeah not bad!" He said matter of factly.

I played with my little by jokingly replying, "You wanna get HER in the Wigwam tonight?"

He snapped his head back around and looked straight at me with a frown.

"NO!...I'm gonna have a hot MILF in there with me...A girl who knows how to handle BIG things!!"

We giggled as the waitress walked back over with our drinks.

*

After lunch we wandered around the town but the 95 degree heat hitting the desert town made it rather unpleasant for us suburban Illinois's, more accustomed to the colder conditions of the north!

We went into one of the many tourist driven shops that keep this place in business.

"Hey look at this!" Brandon said, delving his hand in a basket just inside the shop doorway.

"What is it?" I asked, as he pulled up a coiled up, black leather rope with a handle at the end.

"It's a cowboy whip, you know what they use on horses and things." He said, gripping it in his hand.

"Oh yeah, I've seen them before," I replied.

He looked at it rather curiously and glanced at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked, wondering what he was thinking.

"Nothing...Just got a little idea!" He replied, turning and heading to the counter with the 'whip' in his hand.

"Are you gonna buy that?" I said, "I think they are kid's toys baby?"

"Yeah I know," He replied, "But I'm sure adults can play with them too!!"

I saw the naughty look on his face as he paid for it and also picked up an imitation Stetson hat!

"A cowboy hat and a whip!..You wanna play Cowboys and Indians?" I asked laughing as we left the shop and headed back to the car.

"Something like that....YEEEHAAA!!" He whooped out, giggling.

*

Back on the road and passing into the Pacific Time Zone, we took to the Interstate 40 Highway to cross the harsh Mojave desert temporarily leaving the slower 66 to cover the distance we needed to, to get to our final overnight stop before reaching the coast sometime tomorrow.

The afternoon temperatures pushed over the 100 mark as the lifeless desert burned under the sun of a cloudless sky, only the highway traffic breaking it's silence, in our car though the conversation was hotter than hell itself.

"Can you imagine having my big, fat dick stuffed right up your ass Mom?" My son mused.

"I have thought about it baby, but I think you would rip me in two with that big fucker...I wouldn't be able to walk for a week!" I giggled, only half joking about that.

"That would be so funny, seeing you walking around after being fucked bow legged by your own son." He laughed.

"Yeah..Imagine me having to explain to people why I was having to waddle around like a fat assed duck!" I joked.

"I would love it...Knowing I had done you so hard up your rump that you couldn't walk properly!" He replied.

"Yeah I bet you would baby...You would really 'OWN' me then wouldn't you?" I said, reaching my arm across his lap and sliding my hand over his crotch.

Brandon glanced over at me, seeing the horny and lusty look I was giving him as I gripped his bulge.

"Maybe I should OWN ALL of your holes Mom!" He said firmly.

I fumbled with the waistband of his shorts and reached my hand inside, quickly finding his cock and wrapping my fingers around it, "I think you should take control of EVERYTHING that now belongs to you..MY BIG HUNKY STUD!!"

I leaned down and moved my head so that I was out of sight of passing cars and positioned just above his lap, my hand gripped around his growing meat inside his shorts.

"What you doing?" He asked, looking down at me below the steering wheel.

"WELL!" I replied. "I didn't get 'dessert' in the restaurant!!"

Brandon laughed and said, "So you fancy a little 'CREAMY' treat now ha?"

I smiled and whipped his cock out from over the top of his shorts, wasting no time in opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around the rapidly hardening shaft.

"Oh shit Mom..Don't make me crash!" He said laughing, as I began to suck off my big boy. I slid my mouth down until I gagged and then bought it back out. I held the big bastard in my tightly gripped fist and went down on it again, feeling it expanding and stuffing my mouth full.

"MMMMM!!"

I groaned as I whipped my tongue around the bulging head and tasted the juicy fat prick as I forced it down my throat, quickly now, bobbing my head up and down.

"Oh fuck Mom...Your mouth feels SO GOOD...Oh shit...YEAH...TAKE MY BIG COCK....Urrggghh!"

Brandon took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on the top of my head, pushing down. I gagged again as the spongy head punched my gag reflex and I spat the fat cock out of my mouth with thick trails of my saliva, coating the 9 inch length.

I coughed and looked up at my son who had taken his eyes off the road and was looking down at the sloppy mess I was making with his huge Johnson.

"FUCKING BIG COCK!!"

I angrily yelled, before beating my hand down the large shaft to his balls several times. Brandon groaned, "Oh Mom..You are such a dirty BITCH!!"

I responded by insatiably shoving my cock hungry mouth back around my son's hard whopper and resuming my oral assault of the young meat stick.

I could already taste his pre-cum as I lapped at the head and ploughed my mouth up and down, his balls frequently tapping on my chin.

I was twisted awkwardly in my seat, with my body turned down and across the gap between our seats, my head wildly bobbing in his lap. Being a higher car than most, our Hilux offered good cover for what I was doing to my son, but a truck passed us on the inside lane and he must of looked down and seen me sucking off this big cock because he pulled on his horn and held it blaring out until he was past us.

"OH SHIT..I think he saw?" Brandon laughed as I loudly and wetly popped the spit dripping cum gun from my mouth.

"I'm sure he's just jealous that he's not getting a good blowjob while he's driving?" I joked, still slapping my gripped hand up and down the veiny shaft.

"Well, can't blame him, you sure can suck a big cock Mom!"

The wet, slurping, sucking noises filled the car as I spent the next ten miles of highway, blowing my son's juicy thick prick. Finally, Brandon's grunting grew louder until he cried out and my mouth filled with hot cum.

The car swerved slightly as he unloaded down my throat, thick wads of salty spunk rolling over my tongue as I swallowed hard and took it down.

"OOOH MOM...OH FUCK...URRRGHH...OOOH GOD!"

He moaned, as I clamped my lips tightly around his dick, making sure that I trapped all his creamy cum in my mouth and got every last drop of it.

I squeezed my fingers even tighter and pulled up hard on the shaft, forcing every bit up from his balls, to be licked up by my tongue and then slid down my throat.

My jaw ached and my mouth felt stretched, like I had just spent an hour in a dentist's chair, but I savoured the after taste of my son's sperm and knew that I had just given him a proper, un-motherly, suck off! Even if a passing truck driver or two had seen the show!!

"Oh Jesus Mom..That was amazing..Oh...So good!"

Brandon said satisfied, as I sat back up in my seat and wiped the back of my hand across my sticky lips and replied, "Your very welcome baby!..Dessert was very...TASTY!"

He looked over at my flushed red face and said with a wink, "Plenty more to come Mom!"

I smiled, looking out at the road ahead and seeing the heat haze rising from the cars in front as the afternoon sun began to descend in the Californian sky.

**

It was just after 11pm when we came to a stop in the car park of the Wigwam Motel in the small town of Rialto.

The wigwam shaped buildings stood in a line surrounded by tall palm trees rustling in the night breeze. Although they looked like tents, they were upon closer inspection, brick structures that came to a point about 20 feet up.

After checking in, we were taken inside our 'wigwam' room by an elderly, white haired, woman who walked with a distinct limp on her left side, suffering she told us for the need of a new hip.

Inside the wigwam, it was small and very cosy, completely rounded of course, with a small compartmentalised bathroom off to one side and its ceiling curved up to the point.

The double bed had a blanket thrown over it that depicted a Native American man stood beside a wolf. It was certainly a unique place to spend the night and very different to the motel rooms we had stayed in for the last four nights.

A short while later I was laying in bed, having gotten naked and ready to be humped and pumped by my son's large cock. Brandon was moving about in the small bathroom and as I looked at the clock with a sigh, I called out, "Come to bed baby...I need my BIG BOY!"

"Just coming," He called back.

I tossed the covers back, uncovering my big breasted body, ready to give my son an eyeful as he emerged from the bathroom. I pressed my hands into the side of my boobs and pushed them together across my chest, my hard nipples pointing up like two bullet heads. Just then Brandon came out and stepped into my view.

"YEEEHAAAA!!!"

He cried as I laughed out loudly. He was totally naked, with his hard cock swaying in front of him, except for the imitation Stetson 'Cowboy' hat on his head. In his hand he held the whip he had brought, now uncoiled and extending down to the floor.

He cracked it several times against the bed, making that snapping sound through the air.

"OH MY!" I laughed, as I gazed upon his amazing attire and 'accessory'

"What you up to Cowboy?" I asked playfully.

He cracked the whip against the bed again and replied in his best Southern accent. "Momma..Ya'll been a bad girl today with ya'll little drive-by blowjob... Me thinks ya'll need a little whipping!"

I laughed as he mounted the bed with a big grin on his face and draped the whip rope over my chest.

"I do believe ya'll need to turn over and git on ya'll hands and knees Ma!" He mimicked, as he placed his free hand on my right hip and rolled me towards him.

"Oh don't beat my big 'ole booty too hard Mister Cowboy sir," I replied, playing along with this little game.

"Let's see how well ya'll behave yo'll dirty cowgirl..I got ya'll in my tent all night girl!!" He said, as I turned over and bought myself up into a doggy position, with my big rounded ass stuck up in the air and my mounds of tit flesh hanging down below me.

"Nice ass!" Brandon giggled as I looked over my shoulder at my Cowboy hat wearing son. "That 'ole butt deserves a nice whipping from my bitty 'ole whip here!"

He continued in his mock voice, lifting his arm so the rope was raised in the air. His fat cock waved from side to side as he moved his body closer and bought his arm down, gently slicing the rope across my ass.

"OOOH..MR COWBOY!" I squealed as he again raised the whip and spanked it down on my backside, just with a tiny bit more force this time.

"Naughty girl!" He said as he repeated the whipping motion and dropped the rope across my fleshy rump once more.

"OOOOH....MMMMMM!!!"

I groaned, starting to feel a slight stinging sensation. I watched over my shoulder as Brandon smiled down at me and once again cracked the whip and playfully lashed me.

"Nice ass for beat'in!" He said, as he placed his free hand on my bottom and slid it between my legs, running his fingers across my pussy lips until he reached my clit.

"OH YEAH!"

I moaned as he began to stimulate me while still dropping the whip onto my ass.

"MMMM...OOOH...YEAH...DO IT TO YOUR MOMMA!!"

I encouraged, as the stinging began to radiate right through me. Brandon was kneeling beside me, so resting on one elbow, I was able to reach out and take hold of his big erection, wrapping it in my fingers and starting to jack him off.

"Oh yeah Momma, ya'll like that big 'ole cock don't ya?" He asked, staying in his cowboy character.

I groaned loudly by way of reply as my son pressed his fingers inside my pussy and used his thumb to work over my highly sensitive clit.

The whip slashed across my naked butt harder than before and I flinched wildly, shifting my whole body forwards and crying out, "OOWWCCCCHHH!"

Brandon giggled as I fell forwards, my face falling into the pillow.

"That's what you get for playing around with a BIG COCK!"

He said as he tossed the whip onto the floor beside the bed and used his hand instead to slap my reddening ass several times. I pulled harder on his big dick, quickening the pace of my beating fist while he fingered my pussy hole and played with my clit.

"OOOH BABY...OH YEAH...SLAP THAT ASS AND FIST THAT CUNT...MMMMMM!!!"

I shouted, getting worked up and very horny.

"Oh Ma..Ya'll sure got a dirty mouth..Maybe I should fill it up with somethin' to stop ya'll screaming?"

He replied, as he shifted his body sideways on his knees and moved his hand up from my ass and pushed on the back of my head, directing my face towards the rock hard stiffness of his cock.

"Suck on it Momma!"

I opened my mouth wide and swiftly swallowed his meat stick, moving my hand to his balls and cupping the cum laden fuckers in my grasp.

I remained bent over on my hands and knees, with my neck twisted round to the right so I could mouth off his mighty cock. He continued to plunge his fingers in and out of my wet snatch, rapidly bringing me to orgasm.

"OOOH YEAH MOM..SUCK MY DICK!" He murmured deeply, dropping the Southern accent.

I slurped my tongue around the length now stuffed in my mouth. Brandon pressed his hips forwards and pushed his cock harder down my throat, hitting my gag reflex and causing me to choke. I spat out his large whopper and my spit trailed down onto the bed.

Cockily and arrogantly, he asked, "You like to get your face fucked by your own son's fat cock, don't you?"

I looked up and nodded, coughing to clear my throat, then I engulfed it again and resumed sucking off my well hung son.

After a time, Brandon pulled his hand from my wet pussy and withdrew his wet, saliva gleaming cock, from my mouth. He laid himself on the bed beside me, stretching out on his back, still wearing the Cowboy hat.

"Get on top of me Mom!...Time to ride me Cowgirl!!"

I laughed and replied with a whoop, "YEEEEHAAAA!!"

I threw my right leg across him and moved my busty body astride his crotch, that big, heavy cock aiming straight up at my cunt hole.

Brandon clapped his hands on my ass and pulled my cheeks wide open, as I sunk myself down and felt my son's pussy pounder stretching me open and ploughing through my wet cunt.

"AARRGGGHH...SO FUCKING BIG AND FAT...OOOOHHH!"

I yelled as I pressed down on his muscular chest and forced myself down until my meaty ass touched his thighs and his big balls ground against me.

"BALLS DEEP IN MY OWN MOM!"

He announced proudly, his head coming up from the pillow to lick my hanging tits.

"YEAH...OHHHH...MOMMA CAN TAKE IT ALL...THAT BIG COCK NEEDS TO BULLY THAT WET PUSSY AND REALLY FUCK IT HARD...MMMMMM!!"