Getting a Leg Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing my toes, she smiled and then pressed my foot against the side of her face.

"Ultra-Sexing Leg," she sighed happily, rubbing her hand from ankle to knee.

"Ultra-Sexing You," I sighed back to her, and I got my other leg around her and pulled her all the way down on top of me. I hugged her close, hugged her dearly. "Ultra-Sexing Us?" I asked, and she nodded and then leaned down for a kiss.

It wasn't the last time we kissed that night—and certainly not the last time we had sex—but in that one moment I think we really did become married in the truest sense of the word!

END

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
CallidoraCallidoraabout 16 years ago
What a lengthy and bizarre story!

And what a strange world it is set in! Why is the narrator so down on herself? I don't quite know. But she and her adventures are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Not because of the fetish, but because of the realism and the true feeling you expressed so well. Very sexy and very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well written - such passion!

This story is not one that I would normally read, but I was caught by the passion and the lust of it and yet it is tinged with an innocence.. I just couldn't stop myself from reading it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Destined to Be Together Nicole discovers Samantha's secret.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Speeder Candy is pulled over by a ladycop packing heat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories