Getting Back in the Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I can get behind that," I joked. "Although right now I need food and rest. Maybe I'll go grab some leftovers" As I started to get up, both girls caught me.

"Of course," Emily said. "We'll trot down to the kitchen and figure something out. You stay here and recuperate. Close your eyes if you want to."

As the girls got up, I was acutely aware of the fact that, although exhausted, I was grinning like a fool. I didn't care if this was a one-time event or a regular thing, I was thoroughly satisfied. Cece sashayed out of the room, that lovely round ass swaying beautifully, and as Emily followed her, Emily turned back and said "You're definitely going to need some sleep. We're doing breakfast in bed tomorrow." She threw me a wink and walked out, and I shook my head as I stared at her beautiful backside as she went toward the stairs.

12