Getting Down To Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

Amanda was dressed again but she made no immediate move to unfasten my bindings.

"I have to confess to another little lie. I did speak to your father about moving on, and he did give me his blessing, but there was an element of resentment. I have given a lot to this company and it irked me that you might simply stroll in. Don't get me wrong, if you had proved yourself better than me in the course of time I would have accepted it but you were always going to be his little girl."

"Thanks to you I'm going to make the break sooner rather than later and a deal with Mantrap is going to provide the launching pad. I'm taking Kara and Dawn with me, Zoe and Lily have their own agenda's, but I want you as well."

I was dumbfounded. She was stealing my idea and now she wanted me to work for her. I could barely keep my anger in check.

"I'll speak to my father, he'll litigate, serve injunctions..."

She looked down at me almost pityingly.

"You don't understand do you? Your father would forgive your most things, he might even turn a blind eye to your sexual proclivities, but one thing he would never forgive is disloyalty.

I can prove what you were up to and he will disown you with a snap of the fingers. You, on the other hand, have no evidence that I am betraying him."

Even as I thought about it I knew she was right. My father could be a tyrant when it came to his business. She could she my anguish.

"Look, you have real talent your 'dead air' idea proves it. I can provide you with a genuine challenge."

I was not expecting this conciliatory tone and it caught me off guard.

"How would I explain it to my father?"

"Couched in the right terms, he would go for it. Getting stuck in at the grass roots, making a name for yourself, he would appreciate that."

She was right. He would be upset about University but the idea of me starting unsupported would appeal to him. Besides which I could always go back to him in due course if all else failed.

She could see that I was wavering and then she stood to one side. There, behind her, both smiling broadly stood Kara and Dawn.

"Of course the other member of staff we will be missing is Christine, but then you bring with you a whole range of talents."

And even before she had finished speaking my new company colleagues were starting to undress...

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers
1...345678