Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't," Becky suggested, "You got anywhere to stay?"

"No," I admitted, "no plans, no cash, no job, no prospects."

"You want to stay in my spare room so you two can talk tomorrow?" Becky asked and I agreed.

"Maybe you can fix up my yard?" she suggested.

"Sure, it'd be great working outdoors," I agreed.

Becky took me back to her house, it wasn't more than a block away and we walked a well used short cut across the hill through the bushes and small trees to Becky's place, it was an old wooden place with a huge yard and wooden barns, and it was a real mess.

"My folks left it me," she admitted, "They crashed and burned in a car wreck." she said sadly.

"Right," I said, "I'm sorry."

"That's why I don't have an Automobile," she said.

"Or a boyfriend?" I asked but she ignored me.

She asked me my shoe size and pants size and collar size and everything, and then she set me to work and said she would go down town, and she headed off on foot.

I started tidying stuff up, then I got real hungry and raided her refrigerator, she had half a cooked chicken and it tasted real good, and orange juice, we never had orange juice inside.

She was a bit mad when she got in, "You should have said an I would have got some food in," she said, "That was my dinner! and tomorrow's lunch." but she had brought some cheap Taiwanese fake Levis and some fake Nike trainers and some shirts and socks and things for me.

"Say, thanks!" I said as she dumped them down on the kitchen counter, "That's real thoughtful." I said, and then I saw a there was a pack of Condoms in the bottom of her bag.

She blushed, "Don't get any ideas!" she insisted.

"Never crossed my mind," I said, she was too thin for me, dark haired when I like blondes.

"You know I was a year below you and Melissa in school," she said,"I thought you were John Parkes,"

"No. I've always been Phil." I said.

"I thought Phil Goerbals was a guy with a beard," she said, "Like when Melissa came back in the dance hall all bleeding and her clothes ripped and that," Becky said awkwardly, "And she said about a beard, I told her it was Phil Goerbals that followed her outside."

"Oh, right," I said and sat down, "You saying this is your fault."

"Maybe," she said, "Maybe you thought so."

"I was too drunk to know what I did that night," I said, "Only I reckon I was too drunk to rape anyone, anyhow."

I looked at her, "You think I'll rape you now do you?" I said as I figured it all out, "Is that it?"

"Yes!" she said.

"Well little girl," I said, "That won't settle the score," I paused for effect, "I ain't had no girlfriend for seven years, hell I got plenty of catching up to do so you don't think one fuck levels the score do you?"

"No," she said looking scared.

"You're going to need more than one pack of condoms to pay off this debt little girl." I said sort of threatening although right then I was jesting.

"There's some more in the other bag," she said.

"Hell that''s real sweet, but it ain't right." I told her, "taking advantage of a sweet honourable girl, that's not my scene."

"You nearly did this morning," she said, "Aren't I pretty enough for you?"

"Hell I'd screw anything in a skirt I'm so horny after seven years," I told her, "you strip off your panties and lie down and you're fucked darlin'," I said joking, and do you know she took my hand and led me up her stairs.

"You be gentle with me, do you hear." she said, "Like you was my boyfriend or something." and she hauled her skirt and panties down round her ankles.

You couldn't blame me, I had my pants off so quick, that I surprised myself and then I had her legs wide apart and I just pushed my helmet into the groove of her pussy and leaned against her.

"No!" she wailed.

I stopped,

"God dammit, just do it you stupid man," she said, "Put that damned thing in me,"

Well can't disappoint a lady so I just lazily eased my whole length right into her.

"It's too big, it hurts," she confessed.

"Feels real fine to me, real fine," I said, "Can I kiss you," I asked.

"I don't." she said and I kissed her, kissed her head a few times and then her mouth sort of opened invitingly.

I kissed her mouth, ran my tongue round her teeth and then started humping gently, she moaned, "Oh" she said, she sort of gasped a few times, "That's nice!" she said, "be gentle please."

It sure as hell felt a lot better than nice, real tight yet slippery you know, yet she was just scared I was going to do something to hurt her, why in the hell would I want to do that? I wondered.

"Hell we ain't wearing a rubber," I announced as I realised.

"I can't get pregnant first time," she said real stupidly.

"You just as sure as hell can," I corrected her, "First time, first time with me, any old first time I advised her.

"Oh," she says, and she wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me to her, "Is that so,"

That velvety smooth hot wet snatch was too much for me, my balls were boiling my tool was twitching and that seed just shot out of me so hard I thought it would cum out of her nose! and then it was over, I lay there with her, quiet, least aways I wiped my tool on the sheet and lay there while she frantically dabbed herself with her skirt as my cum leaked back out of her.

"Phew," I sort of said, "I could get a taste for that,"

"It's disgusting," she said, "There's so much of it,"

"Let it alone and come here," I told her and I just scooped her up in my arms and kissed her, she struggled some but she relaxed when I took over wiping her, though she started getting wetter than ever instead of drier.

She looked me in the eye, and my tool began to swell again, "It'll be nicer second time," I said, "Promise,"

"Condom," she whispered, "Bit late for that," I suggested, and I just slid in her so smooth and natural it seemed like we as made for each other, and we jut fucked for ever until I cummed in her again just rolled off of her closed my eyes and had the best sleep I ever had in my entire life.

To be Continued?

12