Getting Even Ch. 02: Grant's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zane leaned down and whispered, "I'm not comfortable with a DP?"

"A what?" she asked.

"Hey! No secrets!"

Bella waved Grant off as Zane whispered, "It's when one man has his cock in you pussy and another man has his in your ass at the same time."

"Ewww!" squealed Bella. "Please tell me you're fucking kidding!"

"What?" exclaimed Grant.

Zane sighed as Bella removed his shirt and said, "I just told Bella I'm not comfortable with a DP."

"You?" exclaimed Grant again. "If anyone would be into a double penetration with a woman, it would be you!"

"Stop it!" shrieked Bella. "Don't either of you see how disgusting that is?"

Zane looked down at Bella and brushed her hair back with his fingers. "I'm sorry Bella. I thought... oh fuck Bella... I should have talked with you about this before. I didn't mean to upset you."

Bella sighed. "Sorry. But you two were talking like I wasn't here."

"I know," said Zane, "and I'm sorry for that. Do you remember our first night?"

"Yeah," she said.

"What are you getting at?" asked Grant.

Zane ignored Grant. "Remember how I asked you what you liked? What positions? What sex acts?"

Bella smiled. "Yeah. It was nice. I knew what I was getting myself into with you."

"Well, you never asked me what I liked."

Grant grunted, "Aside from another man's wife."

"Oh how rude of me," said Bella. "Zane, what do you like to do with a woman, sexually?"

"Many things. I like to kiss her, touch her, and make her feel like the most beautiful and most desired woman in the world. But there are a few things I won't do."

"And those are?" asked Bella.

"I don't do men," said Zane flatly. "And though I've tried it once, I do not like doing a DP on a woman. There are a multitude of reasons, but the biggest one has to do with the woman."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a dangerous act that could cause her harm or permanent injury. Now, I'm not against a spit-roast."

"Figures," grumbled Grant.

"A spit-roast?" asked Bella.

"One man fucks either her pussy or ass, and the other fucks her mouth," explained Zane. "Would you be willing to do that?"

"If Grant would, then sure," said Bella.

"Only if I get her ass," said Grant.

"It's your birthday, man," said Zane. "This is your gift."

"Don't worry Grant, I got your favorite condoms and plenty of KY," said Bella.

"How did you know-"

"Really Grant," interrupted Bella, "do you want to finish that sentence?"

"Just get on it then," growled Grant. "I want to fuck your ass for my birthday after lover boy gets you all primed."

Zane clenched his fists, then sighed. He knew better than to let Grant bait him, so he just took a deep breath and kissed Bella, passionately. "Now, where were we?"

Bella giggled and began to remove is pants. "Should I suck your cock now or wait until later?"

"Later please," he said. "Let me please you first."

"All right," she said, moving pillows on the bed. "I can't really lie back on my back and be comfortable. Do you mind if I'm kinda sitting?"

"Not in the least," said Zane, as he removed his pants. "Will my head bother the baby?"

"Excuse me?" asked Grant.

"I just mean, for me to eat your pussy, I might have my head against your stomach," explained Zane.

Bella smiled. "I may need to move once or twice but if you're willing to work with me, we can make it all happen."

Bella started to climb onto the bed when Zane stopped her. "Hold up. You're a lot over-dressed."

Bella giggled as Zane removed her nighty and panties. Seeing her naked, her belly swollen with child, possibly his child, made her even more beautiful. "Now, you may climb on the bed."

"Thanks," she said.

Bella got comfortable on the bed, lying back and slightly inclined. Zane crawled onto the bed, between Bella's legs and pushed them apart.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

Zane took a deep breath. Pregnancy had changed Bella's aroma, and to Zane, she smelled even sexier than before. He looked down at her swollen lips, moist with arousal, and smiled. He saw her belly ripple slightly, then still. He smiled and kissed her belly softly, then kissed the outer lips of her pussy. Bella moaned softly, and purred. Zane smiled, then proceeded to kiss and lick. Her taste was still just as intoxicating as before, but there was a subtle difference. Zane knew it was due to her pregnancy.

While Zane ate Bella's pussy, like so many times before, Grant began to undress. He knew he needed his cock ready, and he didn't want to risk wasting any time for fear Bella would change her mind. Thinking back, he wondered why he'd ever agreed to this arrangement.

Grant knew he loved Bella, she was a good woman and a great mother. Yet, he enjoyed the thrill of fucking other women and as had happened before, he was starting to miss that thrill. His wife was enjoying the pleasures of another man, right before his eyes, and he couldn't enjoy the pleasures of other women. Well, he decided silently, tonight he was having his wife's ass. He would fuck her hard and prove to her once and for all, he was the better lover, and the better man.

Bella shifted her weight, then pushed Zane's head into her pussy. "Yes lover, just like that," she purred.

Zane had two fingers deep in her pussy, and one in her ass. His tongue lapped at her clit as his fingers worked. Though he didn't like DP, he didn't mind using his fingers to drive Bella nuts. Her breathing changed and they all knew, she was close. Zane curled his fingers to touch her g-spot and Bella squealed as her pussy clamped down on his fingers and her juices soaked his fingers and face.

Grant stood up. His cock was hard and pointing out. It was his turn to fuck his wife.

Zane pulled back and smiled. "Amazing as always Bella. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she gasped.

Zane quickly moved out of the way and helped Bella reposition herself. She moved to her hands and knees and positioned herself so her ass was at the edge of the bed. Grant grabbed the condom and rolled it onto his cock as Zane put some KY in her ass with his finger.

"Hey!" snapped Grant. "That's my wife's ass there. I'll put the fucking lube in it."

"I was just trying to help," said Zane, raising his hands in the air defensively.

Grant snatched the KY from his hand. "I'll lube her ass thank you very much."

Zane shook his head and moved around to face Bella. "You don't have to suck my cock while he fucks you."

"I know," she purred. "I want to suck your cock."

Zane smiled as he positioned himself in front of Bella so she could suck his cock. "Is this okay for you?"

"Oh!" she squealed. "Easy Grant! And yes Zane, that's fine."

Grant growled and pressed his cock against her rosebud. "It's not like it's your first time."

"You don't need to be cruel," she snapped.

"Sorry," he said. "Are you ready?"

Bella took a deep breath. "Yes Grant."

Grant pushed the head of his cock and watched it disappear into her anus. Bella gasped. Grant slapped her ass and said, "That's my girl!"

Zane closed his eyes. He couldn't bring himself to watch. He felt Bella's hand grab his cock and guide it to her mouth. "Will you let me fuck your mouth tonight?" he whispered.

Bella nodded her head as Grant began to thrust within her ass.

Zane fucked her mouth as Grant fucked her ass. They quickly found a rhythm that created a unique sound of balls slapping, slurping, and squishing. Bella moaned on Zane's cock as she licked and sucked.

"Fuck Bella!" exclaimed Grant. "Your ass is amazing!"

Bella grunted something that sounded like thanks, but never stopped sucking Zane's cock.

Grant slapped her ass periodically as he fucked. With each blow, Bella squealed with excitement. Then her second orgasm hit. Zane held her head firmly and fucked her mouth the way he had so many times before. He was trying to decide if he wanted to cum in her mouth or on her face when Grant moaned, "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Grant pumped harder, then with a final thrust, held his cock firm in Bella's ass. Zane pumped harder in Bella's mouth, then pulled out, stroked his cock, and shot his spunk on her face, hair, back, and Grant's chest.

"Oy! Watch it!" snapped Grant.

When Zane finished, he said, "Sorry man, sometimes it has a mind of its own."

He looked down at Bella. Cum was dripping of her beautiful face. She licked her lips and smiled. "Tasty."

Grant slid his softened cock out and threw the condom into the trash. "That was a hell of a gift Bella."

Bella crawled off the bed. "Excuse me boys, I need to clean up. Grant, I'll see you in the morning. Zane, are you staying?"

"I told you before I was," said Zane.

"Wait! It's my fucking birthday!" exclaimed Grant.

"Not anymore Grant. Check the time," said Bella as she disappeared into the bathroom.

The clock read, 1:03. They heard the shower start. Grant looked at Zane and said, "You do realize once my daughter is born you're out of here."

"You think so?" said Zane.

"I fucking know so," said Grant as he gathered his clothes.

Zane wanted to throw the truth in Grant's face, but instead he said, "The only one who can end this is Bella. Not you."

Grant paused at the door, then said, "Bella's little game is about to come to an end. Mark my words. She'll tire of this soon enough. She always does."

With his final words, Grant stepped out. Zane was curious about Grant's final words. He heard the water stop and a moment later, Bella emerged with a towel somewhat around her body, drying her skin. She looked at Zane and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Please Zane, don't lie to me."

"Just something Grant said while you were in the shower."

Bella finished with the towel, and hung it up. Then sat on the bed and said, "What did my idiot husband say?"

"He said after his daughter was born our affair would end."

"Oh. He's said that to me as well. I just tell him, we'll see."

"He also implied this isn't your first affair."

Bella laughed. "Pot. Kettle. Black. Zane, I told you the truth. I swear I never cheated on Grant."

"Then why did he say you're, quote, 'little game is about to end,' and you'll tire of this soon enough."

Bella leaned back on the stack of pillows she had set earlier and sighed. "Zane. I have been a stay-at-home mother since I got pregnant with Tommy. I quit my job because Grant demanded I do that. I figured when Tommy started school I could return to work, but then I got pregnant with Sophia. Funny thing was, I had just told Grant my thoughts on going back to work just weeks before he got me pregnant. Don't get me wrong Zane; I love my children. I just... I just wanted to be more than a party hostess. I wanted to show my children a woman can be more than just a wife and mother."

"You think they don't know that. Tommy tells me how his friends think he's lucky because you're home to help with homework and attend field trips. Sophia loves that you can work in her classroom once a week."

"But Zane, I want to be more than Grant's wife, or Tommy and Sophia's mother."

"And you are. What was it you did before you quit working?"

"I was a personal assistant. Some might say I was a secretary."

"You know, you could do that from home."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Especially now with the internet the way it is. Virtual assistants are really a growing field. My boss has a virtual assistant. Mind you she didn't start that way, but after she broke her leg in a car accident and couldn't come into the office, he set her up at her home. Hell, I haven't seen her in months. She's since recovered from the accident and had three kids."

"But it's been so long since I worked. Would anyone hire me?"

"I would."

"You're biased."

"Seriously. For as much as I travel, a virtual assistant would be a huge help."

"But I'm three months away from delivering."

"Okay, how about this. I'm working on a promotion. If I get it, I'll need an assistant. I'll call you to see if you're interested. If you are, then great. If not, then no big deal."

Bella smiled and shifted her weight. "I like that idea."

"Are you all right?"

"She's kicking the shit out of me. She's never been so active."

"Is something wrong?"

"No. I think the sex wound her up."

Zane laughed. "May I touch her?"

"Sure."

Zane placed his hands on her stomach and felt the rippling underneath. "Oh fuck! Is that a foot?"

"Probably."

"It's so tiny."

"Yeah."

"And you're sure she's mine."

"She won't do this for Grant."

"It's pretty late Bella. Maybe we should try to get some sleep."

"I'm game, but I'm not sure she is."

"It feels like she's not moving as much."

They climbed under the bedding and snuggled up. Bella pressed her stomach into Zane and quickly fell asleep. Zane felt her stomach ripple, then a slight bit of pressure against him. He smiled, blew a kiss toward her belly, and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~

Bella was fixing breakfast when Grant came downstairs. "You're up early," he said.

"Zane has to leave soon so I wanted to make sure he had a good breakfast," she replied.

Zane walked into the kitchen, freshly showered and dressed. "Good morning all."

"What's good about it?" grunted Grant.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," said Bella, handing both men a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," said Zane.

"What's for breakfast?" asked Grant

"Omelets," said Bella. "Do you want your usual, Grant?"

"Sure."

"Zane, what kind of omelet would you like?"

"I'll pretty much eat whatever you're willing to fix. Just throw everything you got inside."

"Figures," grunted Grant.

Bella began cooking, ignoring both men. The kitchen filled with the smell of cooked vegetables and meat mixed with the coffee brewed. She fed Grant first, then fixed Zane's eggs. Grant smiled and mouthed, "I got fed first."

Zane just shook his head and sipped his coffee. Bella handed him his plate and said, "Enjoy."

"Thank you," said Zane.

"More coffee?" she asked.

"Please," said Zane.

"About time," grunted Grant.

"All right Grant," snapped Bella, striking the table with her fist. "What's your fucking deal?"

"Nothing," said Grant, stuffing a mouthful of his omelet into his mouth.

"Bullshit!" snapped Bella. "You've been growling all fucking morning. Hell, I fed you first hoping it was just an empty stomach, but I can see that's not the problem so what is it?"

"Fine," said Grant. "How much longer are we pretending we're a happy family? Especially with old 'Uncle Zane' hanging around."

Bella began fixing her eggs. "I don't know. It's not like I'm planning this."

"Well I for one am tired of it," said Grant. "And I'm tired of your fucking games, Bella."

"My games?" questioned Bella.

"Yes," snapped Grant. "Your little game with Romeo over here."

Bella laughed. "Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black."

"What does that mean?" asked Grant.

Bella sat down with her food and took a bit before she spoke. "So you want me to tell you the truth, eh Grant?"

"Why yes!"

"And will you tell me the truth?" she asked.

Zane knew where she was going with this. "Should I leave?"

"No," said Bella. "I need a witness."

"Fine Bella," said Grant. "Aside from him, who else have you fucked during our marriage?"

"You," said Bella, coldly.

"Liar," hissed Grant.

"Please," said Bella. "When did I have time to cheat? Between diapers and morning sickness. Sophia is just now in school, and before that there was Tommy."

"So you're telling me that he's the only other man you've fucked in ten years."

"Try twelve. I didn't even cheat when we were dating."

"What about that one guy?" asked Grant.

"What one guy?" asked Bella.

"Oh fuck, what was his name... oh... Parker!"

"Parker's gay. He's been my friend since I was in elementary school and I swear to you, we never fucked. He doesn't like girls. Well, not sexually anyway. I can't believe you're jealous of him."

"He's not gay!" barked Grant.

"He is, Grant. Now, let's cut the crap and get to the real issue."

"And that would be?" asked Grant.

Bella took a deep breath. "When did you get your vasectomy?"

Grant had made the mistake of taking a drink of coffee at that moment, and subsequently started to choke. Zane chuckled into his hand as he finished up. Bella continued to eat in silence.

"What... what are you taking about?" asked Grant.

"Really Grant?" asked Bella. "I told you before, I know about everything."

Grant stared at Bella, then looked at Zane. "If that were true, then that baby you're carrying..."

"Is most likely Zane's," said Bella, finishing up her last bite.

"There is no fucking way that baby is his!" screamed Grant.

"Easy there, Grant," said Zane. "Nothing is certain yet."

"Is that why you've been hanging around?" snapped Grant.

"What business is that of yours, Grant?" asked Bella. "You snuck behind my back and got a fucking vasectomy so you wouldn't get your whores pregnant. Then you have the nerve to bitch that Zane might have gotten me pregnant. Yet, you've been acting like this is your child. Well news flash Grant! After she's born, I'm getting a DNA test to find out which one of you is her father."

"I'm not raising another man's child," said Grant.

Bella gathered up the dirty dishes. "You haven't exactly been raising the two you already have."

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Grant.

"In the four months Zane's been around, he's done more with Tommy and Sophie than you have their entire lives!"

Grant looked at Zane. "Stay away from my children."

"Why?" asked Zane. "I've done nothing wrong."

"You've been fucking my wife," said Grant.

"With your permission. Remember that?" snapped Zane as he grabbed his jacket. "Look, much as I'd love to stay and watch the rest of the show, I've got a bag to pack and a plane to catch. Bella, I'll see you at two. Good day to you both."

Zane quickly left and walked to his car. Bella ran up to him and said, "I need your address."

"Oh, right," said Zane, smiling. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a business card. "Here. I had this ready for your yesterday. Be there before two please."

"I will. Goodbye Zane."

"Bye Bella."

They shared a quick kiss, then Zane climbed into his car and drove off.

~*~*~*~

At 1:45, there came a knock from Zane's door. He opened it to find Bella standing there dressed in a cute maternity dress and flip-flops. She stepped into his apartment and sat on his couch.

"So Zane, when does your flight leave?"

"At five," said Zane. "I was hoping you could be here early for one last session."

"It's why I'm early."

Bella lifted her skirt to show she wasn't wearing any panties. Zane was instantly hard as he unzipped his pants and freed his cock. Bella knelt on his couch with her ass in the air and wiggled it for him. Zane slid his cock into her already wet pussy, hearing that tell-tale squishing sound.

"Oh Bella," he moaned.

"Fuck me, Zane," said Bella. "Please!"

Zane didn't hesitate, but began thrusting hard and fast. He gripped her hips and pounded her pussy though two orgasms before emptying his own balls into her. Once his cock softened up and fell out, they each cleaned up. Zane loaded his bags into Bella's van and they headed off to the airport.

"Did you two fight after I left?" asked Zane, breaking the silence.

"Yeah. He's pissed that I knew he was shooting blanks."

"And?"

"He called me a whore."

"What did you say?"

"Pot, kettle, black. He keeps insisting that I cheated on him, but I swear Zane, there was no man before you. The only thing I was fucking besides him were some sex toys I bought for myself. I mean, a girl does have needs."

"Why does he keep accusing you of cheating?"

"Because when I realized he was cheating on me, I pulled away. He wasn't lying when I said I had stopped sucking his cock. But I did it in hopes he'd start paying more attention to me. Sadly that totally backfired on me. It got to where he treated sex like his marital duties. I became his human cum dump."