Getting Even with My Mother-in-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter and mother share the son-in-law.
3.2k words
223.5k
43
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, does that mean that I get to fuck Joyce?" he asked teasingly.

"hmmm, I think I would really love that dad. It would only be fair as your son fucked my mum, I should be able to fuck his dad," she stated. "When will your cock be ready to go again?" she asked.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

After my father heard my wife's comment his eyes bulged, almost popping right out of their sockets. We could see the effect Joyce's comment had on him. He did not know if she were telling the truth, be his cock was sure delighted with what it had heard.

Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity of deep thought, he finally regained his composure and spoke.

"Well! I think it is beginning to feel better already, but I think tonight belongs to your mother, Grace", he spoke to no one in particular. "But if you are serious, and my son does not complain, I would certainly like to take you up on that offer another time" he added with a smile and a wink.

"Dad, I think tonight does belong to my mother, but I am sure we can work something out for another time if you like. I know your son would like to fuck my mother, and I have already agreed that he should as she has gone too long without, sooooo, I don't see why you and I can't have the same privileges as well!" Joyce told him.

With that said, even Grace put her comments in and said she would love to have both me and my father take care of her needs, but tonight she just wanted my father to herself. It seemed I did not have a choice in the matter as my wife and her mother had decided already what they wanted, and who with; without caring if I liked the idea or not; but who was I to complain. I felt it would be better for my wife to fuck my father, than to run around with just any other guy.

We all sat back and had a few more drinks together before Grace decided it was time to take my father to the spare room where she could have him all to herself. Meanwhile Joyce and I went to our room where we made love again and then talked about the situation at hand. We decided to leave it up to her mother and my father to make the next move. We realized that, as they were older then us, they would not be so keen to have sex as often as we did.

The next morning Joyce and I awoke around 9am, and deciding to go and get something to eat, we crept quietly into the kitchen so as not to wake the "old dears", but we were wrong. As we were about to walk into the kitchen we heard their voices and they seemed to not care who heard them. They appeared to be making plans to meet again so that they could indulge in more pleasures of the flesh with each other.

Thinking we should leave them to their privacy, I told Joyce we should go back to bed, but she said she wanted to see their faces when we walked in. I thought about this for a few moments and then agreed it would be fun, so we both entered the kitchen.

"I don't know about you Grace, but I would love to do it next Friday if that is fine with you" my father said to her.

"Shit! Do you think it will take that long before you are ready to fuck again? I would be happy to do it again next Tuesday or Wednesday, if you feel up to it" she replied to him with a giggle.

Joyce and I looked at each other in amazement, as they did not seem to care that we, their kids, were now sitting at the same table, and listening to them make plans to fuck each other. We looked at each other and just grinned, before finally Grace looked at us.

"What do you two think, should we wait until next Friday, or should we just do it on Tuesday?" Grace asked us.

"Mum, that is up to you two, we can't tell you when you should get together and fuck, only you two can decide that!" Joyce replied.

"Not us!" my father snapped, "Grace and my son, and you and me, she is talking about!" he added.

Once again Joyce and I were dumbfounded. We could not believe what we had just heard. We had both assumed that they were planning and talking about them getting together, but we were wrong. They were arranging for us to fuck with them! Neither of us had expected this. Mind you, Joyce the night before had commented that she wouldn't mind fucking my father, but even she hadn't decided as of then if she was game enough to go to bed with him. Or at least not just yet, maybe in a few weeks or months time.

"Well, come on Joyce, you said last night you fancied having his father, so when's it to be?" she demanded. You know how much I like to have him fuck me, so when can I have him again, and you can try his father?" she added.

After we both got over our initial shock we began to stumble our words like little kids caught smoking behind the shed.

"Ah, ah, um, well" we both seemed to be uttering.

"Come on son, make up your mind, I can't wait to get my cock between your wife's legs. She said she wanted me, so when's it to be; Tuesday, Wednesday or next Friday night?" he demanded".

I looked at Joyce, and she at me; both trying to get the other to make the decision first, but neither of us budged.

"Ha ha ha ha" they both laughed. "We got you both!" they said in unison.

I am not sure about Joyce, but I know that I felt so stupid at that very moment. The old bastard, I should have known that my father would have to have the last laugh. He had obviously set us up; they must have planned this and waited to hear us coming into the kitchen.

After we finally understood they had been joking, we all ate breakfast and had a good laugh. About 10am my father declared that he had to get home, so I changed out of my shorts and into something a little more respectable and I drove him home.

"You know son, I was only half joking earlier. If Joyce were not your wife I would happily jump in and fuck her if she asked, but I guess that is never going to happen, is it? You would never allow me to fuck her, and I know she was only joking last night to get even with me. Isn't that true son?" he stated as he got out of the car.

I was about to try and make a comment, but I was not sure what to say. Before I had a chance, my father looked back at me and smiled.

"You don't have to say a word boy, just promise me you will tell Joyce what I just said. OK?" he asked.

With that said he briskly walked towards his front door; not once looking back, but instead he just waved backwards at me over his shoulder. The shit-stirring prick, he just had to have the last laugh and leave me guessing once more.

When I arrived back home I was not sure if I should tell Joyce what my father had said, but before I could even open my mouth to say I was back, Joyce rushed to me, threw her arms around me, and said I would not believe what her mother had said after I had left.

"Joyce, you have let your husband have sex with me, and for that I am truly grateful. You have given me his father to fuck, and that was truly amazing. You only got to fuck one guy" Grace had told her daughter. "Don't you want to try his father as well?" She asked.

I could not believe what I was hearing. Not only was my father trying 'mind games' on me, but her mother was doing the same to her daughter as well! And when I looked into Joyce's eyes, I could see tears running down her face. She was obviously hurt and upset by what her mother had said to her.

Still not wanting to tell Joyce what my father had said when I dropped him off, I instead took her into my arms and told her not to worry about what her mother had said. I explained to her that it was probably just the after-effects of the night before. After all, her mother had just broken through a barrier that she never would have ever dreamt about; she had not only had sex with her daughter's husband, with approval, but she had then openly had sex with another guy in front of her daughter. She was just on some sort of a 'high'.

"But darling, I am not crying because mum has upset me, I was upset with myself for even considering doing it with someone else, let alone your father" she wept.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You see, last night I was still just joking to your dad, but all night I dreamt of his naked body; even when we had sex alone, I imagined it was his cock entering me and not yours" she cried. "I felt so ashamed and scared, and then my mum comes out and tells me I should fuck your dad, as she said his cock felt so nice inside of her! I just don't know what to think or do." she declared.

I was stunned, not by the fact that Joyce had thought of my dad in that way, but more by the fact that she had felt that way. I guess now, after the fact, that I realized that my father still had a great body, and his cock is much bigger than mine. I just did not expect her to tell me this way. I suppose I actually expected her last night to just fuck him, but when she did not, I presumed she had been joking. Now the truth was out!

"So you have the feelings that you want to fuck my dad then?" I asked.

"Would you mind, and do you think he was serious about what he said?" she replied.

I told her what my dad had said when I dropped him at his house, and after that Joyce was very red in the face. I'm not sure why, but I guess that even older guys can still flatter the younger women with their advances.

While Joyce and I were talking about my dad, and Joyce's feelings, I had been holding Joyce and trying to comfort her, and she had begun to respond and was then running one hand up my back and the other was rubbing my cock through my pants. The mood was getting us both, and before we knew it we were pulling at each other's clothes, trying to get them free.

One thing led to another, and before we knew it we were on the lounge and making out in a very serious fashion. First her top and bra was off, next my shirt and then my trousers were sliding down my legs.

"Mind if I join you, or at least sit and watch the two of you?" Grace called out as she entered the room.

I had forgotten all about her mum. Apparently when I drove my dad home she had decided to have a lie down and catch up on some sleep. I found out, much later, her and my father had been 'at it' most of the night.

Joyce and I were embarrassed, but at the same time we were too far into the mood, and as well, her mother had watched us the night before, so we just continued with what we were doing, trying to stay oblivious to her presence.

Soon Joyce was begging me for attention so I slid down between her legs; raising them over my shoulders I pushed my face between her legs and started to give her pussy the attention it desired. I was busy going at it and she was purring and moaning and we were both not worried about her mother being somewhere nearby, when I heard Joyce begin to moan even louder, even though I was licking softer.

I paused for a moment and looked up at her and was surprised to see that Grace was sucking on one of her tits. My initial reaction was disbelief, but after taking in the sight of a mother sucking her daughter's tit I went back to the job at hand and kept on licking and sucking. Soon Joyce was bucking and moaning, and it was obvious Joyce was enjoying all the attention.

A few minutes later I decided she was ready to receive my cock; I moved up higher and positioned my cock at the entrance of her wet pussy, and as I was about to enter, Grace stopped sucking on Joyce's tit and told me to stop. I could not understand why, but soon it became apparent as she pushed me back and told me she would make sure I was hard, and wet enough, to enter her daughter.

As I laid back Grace moved down over my groin and began to take my cock into her mouth. I could not believe that she was doing this while Joyce, her daughter, was there as well. It was one thing that Grace and I had fucked and Joyce knew, but to have her sucking my cock while her daughter was present, was another. My mind was racing, thinking of all the possible troubles, but my cock was also racing, thinking of all the possibilities.

"Geez mum, you sure do know how to suck a cock!" Joyce said.

After the initial shock of having Grace sucking my cock while I was licking her daughter's pussy, I decided to just go with it and enjoy the moment. When Grace released my cock I slid up to take my position at Joyce's ready and waiting cunt. Once I had slipped my cock inside of her, I began to slowly pound into her, and at the same time Grace had taken a hold of my balls and was rubbing them. The more I pounded, the more Grace moaned.

Looking back to see why she was moaning, I saw that while she had one hand on my balls, her other hand was rubbing her clit; all of this and Joyce making sure that she took in every sight before her. Soon Grace was bringing herself to a point of no return and she had let go of my balls and was then paying all her attention to herself.

"Let's change positions" Joyce called out.

Thinking that she just wanted to have me take her doggy style or such, I pulled out of her and waited to see which way she wanted it next, but instead of changing positions, she instead told her mother it was her turn to feel me inside of her. By this point my cock was in control of my actions, and it was not worried, as long as there was a hole for it to enter.

Grace lent forward so that she was on her hands and knees, so I moved behind her and entered her before she changed her mind. As my cock went in and out of her already wet pussy, she grabbed at her daughter's legs and began to pull her towards her. Next I was treated to a view most guys can only dream of. Grace lowered her head and was licking Joyce out as I was reaming her from behind. My balls began to tighten as I felt the first wave of my sperm emerging from its depths.

By the time I had unloaded my hot and sticky fluids into Grace, Joyce was also at boiling point and ready to explode. I withdrew from Grace and moved myself around to the side of them, where I took one of Joyce's tits into my mouth and sucked, as my free hand reached up and caressed one of Grace's tits. Soon it was over as Joyce let her juices loose onto her mother's tongue. We all collapsed onto the bed and dozed off for a time.

When I came to, Joyce and Grace were already awake and having a "mother / daughter" chat. But not any sort of chat, Grace was telling Joyce how she just had to try my father's cock inside when she got the chance. I sat stunned as I listened to Grace describe the feelings that my father had given her.

"Sorry, I did not realize you were awake again. Please don't be offended, you are a great fuck, but your father just has so many more ways of pleasing a woman of my age, I just feel that Joyce would benefit from his tutoring," she explained.

Grace continued to tell her daughter all about the ways my father made her feel, and soon Joyce was letting out a slow moan as her hand began to caress her pussy while she listened to her mother.

"Hmmm, he does sound rather interesting, maybe I will try him next time. That is if you don't mind?" she said to me as she bought herself to a climax.

"After pondering this for a few moments I leaned towards her and kissed her moist lips and told her that it was only fair that she should have the same freedoms and fun as I had been allowed with her mother. A very small grin came across her face as she took in what I had just said.

"So, how does Wednesday night sound to you two? Do you think you will both be free, and ready, for another night like last night?" Joyce cooed at us.

The scene was set, it was soon arranged between us that the four of us would get together on Wednesday night and have some more 'fun' together, and if my father was willing, and Joyce did not lose her nerve, then Joyce would end up with my father instead of me. In a funny sort of way I was actually looking forward to what would happen on Wednesday. Just the thought of watching my wife fuck another man, not just any other man, but my father, was already starting to make my cock stand up hard once more.

I went to the other room and called my father and told him of our plans. He was surprised at first that Grace had got us to agree, but soon he was exuding his eagerness to attend the 'party' and said he would not push Joyce to fuck with him, but he did hope she would let him have a turn with her. It appeared that my father had many deep and inner secrets that I never could have imagined he had inside. The horny old bastard sounded like he was drooling over the phone, just talking about Joyce.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just one problem

The three stories are ok but what bothers me is that the mother is sleeping around on her husband and her daughter is supporting this. I can understand the selfish actions of the two men becuase they're getting laid but the daughter seems not to even give any thought to her father but is instead caught up in lust for everyone including her own mother. The mother is essentially cheating on her husband with her daughter. Now I understand a women has needs and the mother's husband is impotent but their is no consideration for the poo guy. It would be one thing if you wrote he understood and allowed his wife to have a lover, but you don't even do that. My question is why even have the two still married. You can't say she loves the guy because she previously took a lover and is now having sex with three other people. I've come to one conclusion. The mother isn't a women seeking sexual adventure, she's a whore and so is the daughter. Sexual adventure is when no one is hurt but being a whore is to seek sex no matter what. I only wrote this so in your next stories you can be a more complete writer. Please take this as constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loving in laws

very enjoyable story indeed, I cannot understand why people complain, what are they doing here then ?

Fuck off and read the bible, dickheads.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacheralmost 19 years agoAuthor
To - Anonymous in Kalifornia - above comment

Aussie Teacher here - the author - wanted to leave this for "Anonymous in Kalifornia" you know who - the message above this one.

It is a story, not real. Maybe though you should go back and read the other 2 parts. For some reason this part is seperate from the other two which are under "Mature".

Alway welcome feedback, even negative as it helps with the next story. And No! I did not vote on this, just wanted to reply.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
EVEN

Sounds lke the mother in law is getting even. This is not what the kids wanted and now the parents could cause a divorce.... Un cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
children without backbones

all they had to say was NO to the senile old fogies.

but their backbones were noodles, and their marraige has a huge stress on it. because it wasn't something the kids were looking forward to - they have to be argued into it. that means in future fights it will be used as ammo to tear at them. wimps.

and what kind of parents would put this kind of stress on a newly married couple? they are either foolish in their 2nd childhood, or calous about their kids happiness, or both.

i hear the sound of trains in the distance, and wonder if there will be a wreck......

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Party Dress A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories