Getting Inked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrap your lips about my cock one more time doll. Oh that looks so good. Yah, fondle my balls. Damn they are tight. I'm going to cum all over your tits. Then you're gonna get on that table so you can squirt in my mouth. Nod your head if you're cool with that." I moaned a yes and bobbed my head up and down on his cock. He groaned and thrust himself down my throat and held himself there till I dug my nails into his thighs wanting for air. Then with a quick jerk he pulled from my mouth, yanked back my head and with a groan he sprayed hot jets of cum all over my tits. I whimpered and squirmed, turned on so much I was ready to cum.

He yanked me up by my hair, then grabbed my hips and settled me down on the counter. I spread his cum around my breasts, twisting on my tits as he put my legs over his shoulders. He blew his hot breath against my wet pussy, and then again was eating me out. He sucked my lips out and bit them. He rolled my clit around his tongue as he rubbed his chin up against my slit. I arched up to him and his tongue was spreading me open and pressing into me. His fingers joined to pull me wider apart and get his tongue further into me. I twisted and thrashed against the counter. I couldn't stop it. I jerked under him and with another cry he got what he wished. My pussy jerked and spasmed and soaked his face with my own cum. I rode his tongue a few more jerks and then collapsed onto the counter, shivering with how good that last orgasm was. He groaned and dropped down on his tattoo stool. After a few minutes catching our breaths, I sat up and he smirked at me.

"You s till have to pay for the tattoo." He stated dryly.

"Yeah, but looks like it took too long and I need another session." I grinned back well satisfied and looking forward to more such sessions.

In the end, it took three sessions before we ever managed to get the tattoo finished. I don't know if his coworkers thought I was a wuss and couldn't handle the pain, or they knew what was going on. I didn't care. For a week I couldn't walk without feeling the throb in my pussy from his fucking. So yah, I have to say, that back tattoo is by far my favorite. I've yet to figure out how to get a tattoo while being fucked at the same time though. My tattoo guy and I are still working on that one.

12