Getting into Her Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up, Stacy heard my wife mutter, "Kiss me. I want you." Dutifully Stacy brought herself up side by side with my wife who promptly grabbed her hand and pushed it back down towards her vagina. My wife grabbed Stacy's hand into hers and guided it to exactly the spots where she wanted attention. Slowly, gently, prolonging the build up their hands roamed up and down, over and through her soft folds. All the while they shared gentle kisses up above.

When she can't stand it any more my wife rolls herself on top of Stacy and grinds her inflamed pelvis against Stacy's pantied crotch. Their bodies moved in synch as my wife's slit sought friction against Stacy's bulge. Once more my wife pinned Stacy's arms and once more forced her head back as they furiously kissed and rubbed themselves together. In an instant they both began to tense. My wife orgasmed first, clutching Stacy close as her body rocked and vibrated from a tremendous sexual release. The intense contact unleashed Stacy's own passion and the front of her panties became drenched with spurt after spurt of her own release.

Nestled together they shared the afterglow of their lovemaking. Stacy gently rubbed my wife's back dropping soft kisses onto her hair, neck and earlobes. "I love you Stacy," my wife confided as she absorbed the attention.

"I love you too," Stacy replied.

Pleased to have made her beautiful girlfriend feel so good Stacy turns her attention to giving a sensual back rub. She kneads deep into the muscles releasing all of the tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation. Eventually the pair drift off to sleep nestled deep in each others arms warmed by their passion and deep love for one another.

12