Getting It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabb
sabb
462 Followers

"How long have you been watching?" Luca asked, with a lazy laugh, his cock growing even longer inside the youth he was fucking at the idea of the huge black man watching through one of the windows as he plowed Misoni

"Long enough to enjoy it and to be ready to join you," Ahmadou replied in perfect English with an American accent.

Ahmadou threw a folder onto the desk and dropped his pants and briefs, kicking them off as he walked over to join the two men. Misoni was pushed forward over Luca's desk and his boss moved with him, never loosing his depth in the young man in his lap. Ahmadou then rolled the office chair away from behind them and moved in, pushing Luca forward further over the back of the youth under him so his hole was conveniently positioned. Adding spit to his fingers, Ahmadou dug two of them into the puckered hole between the white ass cheeks, as Luca bit down on Misoni's neck and shoulders to stifle his yelps.

Then Ahmadou rummaged in the condom drawer, quickly covered his pole, and was poking his mushroom cap at Luca's hole as the white man wriggled his ass and widened his legs to open himself and ease the pain of Ahmadou's rough entry.

Ahmadou watched as his black dick slid into the hole between the white mounds of Luca's cheeks and then was plowing Luca hard and deep, while Luca managed to do shallow pumps into Misoni's ass. It was a wonderful sight, Ahmadou thought, as he looked down at the almost white body caught between the black "bread" of the sandwich the three of them made. He hummed happily as he watched his big black tool work in and out of Luca's pale white ass, seeing below Luca's balls and the base of his cock the black arse of Misoni, with the light cock slipping in and out of his tight hole.

"What a sight," Ahmadou murmured, "White meat in the sandwich. Oh baby."

The two foreigners came together; Ahmadou felt his balls tighten and was pounding Luca's ass when he saw Luca's balls move and his cock twitch as it deposited its seed in the condom deep inside Misoni. Then Luca felt Ahmadou pull out, heard the slap of the rubber coming off, and felt cum shoot over his back to the gasps and pants of the big American. The young African, Misoni, only came after the two men had come off him and he was able to reach for his own tool and stroke it to completion.

"Ahh, you young men," Ahmadou said, laughing as Misoni's eyes rolled and his jizm shot across the floor. "Now go back to work" he added, and the young man grabbed his clothes and pulled on his shorts and T-shirt and was out of the door in seconds. Ahmadou had been known to turn nasty when he wasn't obeyed.

"So, you go to America to see Riddleman?" Ahmadou said to the spent Luca once the youth was gone.

"Yes. Riddleman's invitation to come and discuss progress was very convenient," Luca replied, lying back on the desk and playing with his nipples, wondering if he could get the black giant interested in another round. He was also reminded of Riddleman's indication that there might be some more satisfying private entertainment available during Luca's visit.

"So our plans are going well?" Ahmadou said smiling broadly.

Luca shrugged and reached for Ahmadou's arms and pulled himself up, seeing that, unfortunately, the American was all business. "You have got the paperwork?" he asked, "All official, and signed by the president?"

"Of course. He is a great friend of Riddleman, but I am also his good friend," he laughed, "And as this is only for the disposition of his friend Riddleman's Cameroon businesses if he dies in debt to us, Mr. President was willing to sign the papers for the fee we offered, and here are your copies," said Ahmadou, pulling some documents from the folder he had brought in.

"And we can prove he owes us money," Luca said, opening a manila folder containing details of the cigarette machine purchases and some extra items Riddleman had never ordered from Ahmadou, or paid for, but which sat downstairs in the factory. "Well, my plans are all in order too," Luca said. And he went into a deep kiss with the African. "Yes. In a week Riddleman will be gone, very sad, and there will be no doubts the factory, the plantations, the mansion in Douala, the cash, all of it, are ours. In a week."

Ahmadou looked at Luca with hooded eyes, and Luca knew that the well-connected African-American probably had little intention of letting him, Luca, enjoy any of it for long.

When Ahmadou left, Luca pulled open the lower drawer of his desk, and, taking the papers, Ahmadou had left he put them together with the ones he already had and put them all into a large envelope.

"Unfortunately, my good friend Ahmadou," Luca said to the empty room, as he tapped the envelope, "I have already sold the plantations and the factory to the Chinese state tobacco company, which has more influence with the government here than either you or Riddleman do. Once I am in the states and Riddleman is gone, the deal will be finalised to my great advantage, and I will not have to return to this sweaty dump again."

Luca sat there gazing into the future, a future where he never needed to work for anyone else again.

"But I'll miss the fucks," he added wistfully, thinking of Ahmadou's big meaty cock and the obligingly eager young African workers he had enjoyed for the last few months.

sabb
sabb
462 Followers
12