Getting Mom Interested Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,089 Followers

"Ohh..." I heard Mom moan as Becky toyed with her pussy.

Her right hand went to Mom's breast and squeezed and pinched them while her left hand worked on her mound. I felt Mom grabbing my cock and her hand began moving. Slowly at first, but as more moans left her mouth her speed increased.

"Mmm, that's it." Becky said. "You need this don't you?"

Faster, Becky worked on Mom's pussy. Mom's hips began to twitch, and she clutched at my cock.

"Oh...B...Becky... I... I have to... Sstop...Th...This.Before... I... Oh...God..."

"Before you what. Cum on my fingers?... Or... before you want to fuck your son?"

"Oh... No.. I.. Can't.." Mom wailed.

"You need this. You need a big fat dick in that tight pussy of yours. I can feel how fucking wet you are."

"Becky... Oh.., what are you doing to me?" Mom cried as her body shook.

Becky's hand was rubbing faster on Mom's pussy.

"Cum for me... Cum on my finger!"

Mom's body stiffened, and she squeezed hard on my cock.

"Ahh!!!. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Mom yelled, as her body quivered out of control.

I couldn't take it anymore, and my cum blasted out of my dick and landed everywhere. Becky kept rubbing Mom. She wouldn't stop. Mom grabbed Becky's hand and tried to remove it from her pussy.

"Not yet.. I want all of your orgasm. Let yourself go."

Mom again yelled as she pushed her body up off the coach, her hips wildly pushing into Becky's hand. It went on for some time.

When Mom finally calmed down, her breath racing, Becky took her fingers and licked Mom's juices off. "Mmm. You taste so sweet. I can't wait to have that pussy across my face."

Mom tried to recover and get herself up from the couch, but Becky pushed her towards me. Quickly she got out from behind Mom and was immediately spreading her legs. Mom, in her weakened state, tried to close her legs, but she wasn't quick enough. Becky was already between them, and latched on to her cunt.

"Oh.." Mom said as her body fell completely on me. Her head was just inches away from my dick that was quickly coming back to life.

I could hear Becky moaning into Mom's mound, driving her crazy. My dick was rock hard again and brushed the side of Mom's face as she whimpered from what Becky was doing. Mom started thrashing around, her head moving side to side. As it did, my cock grazed across her lips. Mom kept her head next to my prick, her hot breath steaming on my shaft as her mouth gasped for air. Then it happened. As I moved myself closer, I felt the wetness of her lips on my dick. Then felt her warm mouth inhale my cock. Mom was sucking me, and a shock of pleasure raced through my body.

"Oh..Fuck..Mom." I said, as I put my hands on her head.

My dick pushed in and out of her hot lips as she moaned on my cock. Becky looked up and smiled. She sat back and nudged Mom's body until she was on her knees in front of me, her head bobbing up and down on my super hard dick.

"Oh.. Yes.. Mom.. Suck it.."

Becky leaned over Mom and kneaded one of her tits while she inserted a finger in her pussy. Mom was moaning and gasping, her body pushed back against Becky's hand as the fingers worked inside her.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck him! Fuck your son." Becky said as she went faster on Mom's pussy.

My dick popped out of Mom's mouth as she moaned loudly. She was going to cum again. I felt Becky grab my legs and pull me to the floor beside my mother. Down I went, my face pushed into Mom's mammaries, as my ass hit the floor. I took hold and squeezed them both. They felt so soft. I leaned forward and took one nipple in my mouth. Mom pulled me to her chest. Then I felt her soft, moist pussy touch the tip of my dick. I could feel my rod trying to put itself inside her. Slowly Mom lowered herself down, and I felt her cunt swallow my cock until she was down to my balls. I began to push, and Mom went crazy. Her body surged up and down as she clawed at me. Her moans went to screams as she slammed her pussy down on my cock.

"Oh..Fuck..Tommy..I'm cumming!!!" Mom said as her pussy tightened on my dick. I felt myself explode as Mom screamed, her body trembling and then going limp. I caught Mom in my arms as she collapsed, her pussy making little twitches.

Becky gave me a hand getting Mom to the couch. I laid her down and passionately kissed her. "I love you Mom." I said, as she opened her eyes and smiled.

"I love you too Tommy." I put a blanket over her and fixed my pants. Becky got herself ready and we headed for the door. I told Mom I would be right back, and she just gave me a contented look.

As I walked Becky home, she told me how wet she got seeing me fuck my mother. I couldn't leave her like that so in a neighbor's yard, next to a tree, we fucked standing up. If anyone had walked by they would have had a great show. Becky went crazy on my cock, and we fucked like animals under the moonlit sky. Finally, I got her home and we kissed goodnight.

"Now don't wear your mother out in one night." She said.

"I won't."

But Mom and I did fuck, and fuck, and fuck. We fucked until the sun came up. I'm not sure if this was going to save my parents relationship, or not, but as of now I wouldn't change a thing.

bob03567
bob03567
4,089 Followers