Getting My Needs Met Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move with him. He met my pace and we fucked a nice steady pace. He would vary his strokes, short and fast, long and slow, long and hard and when we both could feel our orgasms start, he slam-fucked me into the mattress. He pushed ahead so that my legs were down on my shoulders and shoved that powerful fuck pole, even further into me. He had to be in my womb. The sensation was one I had never experienced before.

If he was in my womb, I wanted him to cum in there, even though he had on a condom. I wanted to feel him swell to new proportions, deep in me and I told him so.

"Lover, cum while you are in deep like that. Fill the rubber and then pull out."

He slammed it in as far as it would go and roared with his climax as he filled the rubber.

That set me off. It felt like I exploded. I felt my pussy gush it's juices. If he hadn't been in me so far and stretched so tight, I know I would squirted and I am not a squirter.

We pounded against one another through that orgasm and I started having one right after the other. Jarrett, that young black stud, kept right on fucking me, even after he had cum. He never went soft.

Give me a young, hung and full of cum stud, any day.

Finally, I exhausted myself and went limp. That is when, my new black lover, started to recede back out of my now cavernous pussy. Or should I call it a cunt.

As he popped out, he kneeled taking that spent black cock in his hand and held it for me to look at.

"Kathy, look at what you could have had in your womb." The front of the condom hung down at least two inches filled with his strong, thick seed.

I got onto my hands and knees facing him, crawled to him, held his big black cock in my hand, lowered my mouth to it and sucked the filled end of the condom into my mouth and bit down on it, sucking the cum from the condom and swallowed his now cooling load.

He looked down at me, as I looked up at him. He had the look of total shock and I shocked him further, by opening my mouth, showing what cum was left and stuck out my tongue. I had bit off the end of the rubber and it was on the tip of my tongue.

"Holy shit, Kathy, I have never seen anything like that. What the fuck got into you."

"You got into me, silly, and it won't be the last time, if I can help it."

BUT

"Baby, it's getting late and I have to get home, but before I do, take off the rest of that condom so I can clean your cock properly."

I took a shower, changed into new panties and bra. Sexy, but not slutty, like I wore here. A different dress and heels and went home to my husband.

Before I left, Jarrett, told me that he would get to that hot ass next time.

Jim was sleeping when I got home, so I crawled in and spooned against him. It woke him up.

"I love you, my husband, I am going to say this one time and then I will not mention it again."

"Thank you."

He rolled over, took me in his arms and kissed me. All he would be able to taste was my strawberry flavored mouth wash. We fell asleep in each others arms

Jim knew what happened that night but true to his word he said nothing. Our weekend was like any other, accept I made sure my man felt like the most important person in the world. I woke him Saturday morning by taking his morning wood into my hot, silky mouth and down my tight throat until he unloaded directly into my stomach and finished him in my mouth. Showing him his cum before I swallowed.

Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday, except he pulled out and hard as I have ever seen him, climbed between my legs, lifted them to his shoulders and fucked me, yes fucked me, there was no pretense of love making involved. His intense look, told me he was reclaiming me as his own. I had an orgasm of titanic proportion, something I had not had with him in ages.

I would have to explore my new found life, a little further. I just hope it doesn't blow up in my face.

Monday morning at work I was on top of the world. A great husband, that I love more than life itself, who understands my needs and okay with me taking care of them, at least on the outside, he is. Also, I have a man, half my age, whom I am considering to haved as my lover. I think the feeling is mutual. Time will tell.

I had a busy Monday and Tuesday, but noticed that Jarrett did not come around, nor did I see him about.

Wednesday, I started to panic. Where the hell was he? Was he avoiding me? Doesn't he want to see me anymore? All kinds of things went through my head. Just before lunch time I decided to take a walk around the casino. I saw him talking to one of the dealer's whose table was empty.

He saw me and smiled. I smiled back, nodded my head for him to follow me and opened my mouth and ran my tongue around my lips. That got his attention. I saw him excusing himself as I turned and walked back to my office.

As he walked in I asked, "Jarrett, where have you been. I have been waiting for you to drop in like you usually do. Have you been avoiding me for some reason?"

"Kathy, I wanted to give you time to think over what we did Friday night. I didn't want to feel that I was crowding you."

"I guess I understand. Crowd me dammit crowd me. I miss your quirky remarks. I miss seeing you around. I like you, Jarrett and I don't want Friday night to be a one time thing, for reasons other than the obvious." My husband came alive this weekend and took me places he hasn't taken me in ages. He was 20 years younger and I am sure it was the thought of me with another man. He reclaimed me with a vengeance, thanks in no small part, to you. Pun intended."

"Don't back away from me Jarrett. I would like nothing better for us to keep seeing each other. At this time, I have no intentions of looking for anyone else."

"Kathy, would you like to go out again this Friday night?"

"Yes and no. I want to be with you, but not out. Let's just go to your place and have a few drinks there and talk. I need to talk to you." He said he would like that and that it was a date.

Thursday night, Jim, wanted to make love. I knew he figured I was going out again Friday night and he wanted to make sure I knew, that he was my husband. We made gentle love. I had an orgasm. Not like the last one with him, but he had given me two in one week. That was a record of late.

Next morning, I asked him if he had anything planned for tonight. He said "no." So I asked him if it was okay with him if I went for drinks after work. He said it was okay and to enjoy myself.

Friday afternoon rolled around and Jarrett came to my office. He gave me directions to his place and asked what I wanted to drink. I told him a nice Zin would do just fine.

"Jarrett, I have some things we need to discuss, if we are to continue seeing each other. We have to talk about them tonight."

End of Pt. 1

12