Getting Over Edie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

She shrugged. "I do what I can. I made you breakfast." She pointed to the plate consisting of sausage, egg, and cheese on a toasted bagel.

"I see that," he said, grabbing the plate. Grady gave her a quick kiss before shooting her a crooked smile. "Thank you."

Arden ducked her head. "You're welcome."

They ate in comfortable silence while watching Firefly on TV. Grady set the empty plate back down on the coffee table and glanced over at

Arden. "I want to cut my hair."

She shot him a look, attempting to finish chewing before responding. "Now?"

"Today, at least. Figured I'd make an appointment at the shop. Wanna come with?"

She took a large swallow of her orange juice. "No need to make an appointment. I'll do it."

Grady cocked an eyebrow in disbelief. "You?"

"Me," she replied simply. Arden put her plate on top of his and turned to face him. "Surprised?"

"A little. You cut hair?"

"I worked at my aunt's salon all through high school and college. I know all about hair."

His blue eyes studied her. "You really are something else, Finch."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said. "So do you want my help or not?"

It was Grady's turn to shrug. "I guess. It'll save me fifty bucks."

Arden snorted. "Fifty bucks? For a haircut? Sweetie, someone is gouging you."

His stomach did that funny flip again at the sound of her calling him 'Sweetie'. It was always

'Grady' or 'Kade'. He wasn't sure why, but it kind of made him all warm. "A good haircut is well worth it."

"Well I won't charge you that much," she said.

"Oh? How much are your service, Miss Finch?" His grin was flirtatious and he capped it off with a sly wink.

Arden bit her lip to keep from smiling. "You'll just have to wait and see, Mr. Kade. Now go fetch me one of the chairs from the kitchen table. I'll go get my supplies." She rose from the couch, giving him a flash of her sweet pussy and Grady couldn't help but groan.

It made him think of last night, his fingers thrusting deep inside of her wetness, making her come so hard she actually squirted. That caught him off-guard, but he quickly recovered. He tasted her juices, but still hadn't feasted directly from the source. The thought of sucking and licking her juicy snatch made him a bit lightheaded.

By the time she returned with an armful of stuff, he was sitting comfortably in the straight-back chair. Arden placed a bunch of items on the end table next to the couch and draped a bright yellow towel around his bare shoulders. "How short are we talking?" she asked

"I don't want a military cut," he said, running his fingers through his dirty blond curls. They were about midway between his jaw and collarbone and fanned out like a shaggy, surfer halo. "I'm just over this beach bum look."

"I agree," she said. "But cutting all of this off...are you absolutely sure?" She titled his chin up, their eyes meeting.

Grady was silent for a moment before nodding. "I'm sure. Crop it close, but not too close. Short and tight on the sides, and fluffy on top."

Arden grinned. "Sounds good." She pressed play on the iPod dock in the living room, letting the sounds of Best Coast soothe him into a comfortable state.

She hummed along quietly with the music; her sweet voice, coupled with the soft snipping sound of the hair shears made him feel completely relaxed. Grady shut his eyes, enjoying the feel of her fingers in his hair. He was jumpy at first, but after a few deep calming breaths and several reminders that she wasn't Edie, he felt at ease.

He opened his eyes, and noticed the tufts of his former curls on the towel around his shoulders and on the floor. It was weird, but he felt lighter, his head and his heart. He glanced up at her when her heard the buzzing sound of the electric clippers.

Arden planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Relax," she said. "I'm an expert."

Grady laughed. "So you say." He settled back against the chair, his eyes closing once more. The buzzing and the sensation of the clippers moving around his scalp made him feel kind of sleepy. He listened to her humming and singing until it seemed like no time at all, the noise stopped.

Arden set down the clippers and removed the towel from his shoulder, balling it up so the hair wouldn't fall on the floor. "All finished," she sang out. "Go check it out while I tackle this mess."

He got up from the chair, his head feeling much lighter. It was weird not having his hair in his eyes or ticking his shoulders. Grady flicked on the bathroom light and stepped inside. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

She was a fucking genius in the hair department.

It was exactly what he wanted. The sides were short, and the curls at the top were a little longer and gave him a sort of fluffy faux-hawk look. He ran his hand through his shorn style, admiring it from every angle.

The guy staring back at him in the mirror...that dude looked awesome. Grady smiled. This...this definitely felt like change and progress.

When he came back into the living room, everything was clean again. Grady sat down again in the straight-back chair.

Arden appeared, a knowing grin on her pretty face. "You like?"

He nodded. "Definitely. Thank you, Arden."

She ducked her head, a shy smile ghosting her lips. "You're welcome, Grady. I just wanted to give you a fresh start. You've gone through so much, and you've been working so hard and making great progress. I could tell that your hair was frustrating you."

Grady shook his head. As usual, her scary analysis of his feelings and fears were spot on.

"I don't know how you do that. Read me so well."

She lifted her shoulders in a careless shrug, her fingers fiddling with the cuffs of his plaid shirt. "I know what you're feeling, because I have those feelings too."

Her words touched something in him. A sharp feeling crept into his chest, making him sigh. He didn't realize he was watching her so intensely, until she stepped forward, her fingers brushing his scalp. Grady sighed once more, leaning into her touch.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered, her fingers grazing his features, tracing his lips, stroking his cheeks, gently trailing over his scruff, before cupping his face.

"So are you," he said, his voice much deeper. He reached out, hands gripping her hips to pull her closer. He opened his legs wider to accommodate her. Grady's hands traveled, cupping her ass and forcing her ever forward. Her hands were back in his hair and Grady leaned in, nuzzling the exposed patch of stomach. She had a dancer's body, all long limbs and tight muscles, but there was a curvy softness to her that was extremely enticing.

He could smell her arousal, the sweet scent of her pussy calling out to him. He dipped his head lower, lips trailing softly over her silky skin.

"Arden," he said, his voice dangerously low.

"Grady," she breathed, her voice unusually soft.

Grady lifted his eyes to meet hers, even as he moved lower to her pussy. "Let me taste you?"

She nodded, her chest heaving with anticipation as she planted her feet wider.

That scent called to him, and he was happy to respond. He pressed a gentle kiss to her smooth outer lips, admiring the way her completely bare pussy glistened with her juices. When his tongue darted out for the first taste, she sighed.

His hands cupped her ass once more as he dove in, his skilled tongue swirling around her clit. He alternated between licking and sucking the little bundle of nerves, a move that had her knees practically buckling. She was so wet and her taste was absolutely unreal. Her nectar was sweeter from the tap and he was feeling drunk from it.

Her hips bucked as she practically humped his tongue. Her cries of pleasure were soft and breathy and when she called out his name, he felt his dick twitch. Grady rubbed himself through his boxer briefs as his tongue fucked her tight little hole.

She was louder now, her fingers in his hair and he could feel her knees getting weaker. It was a wonder she was even still standing. When he added a single finger, she gave a sharp cry of his name and climaxed, her juices flooding his mouth.

Grady lifted his head, his finger still moving in and out of her wetness.

"Grady," she moaned. Her hands moved to his shoulders for the extra support.

"C'mere," he said. He moved his hand, bringing her down to straddle his lap. Her soaking pussy brushed against his hardness and he groaned.

"Fuck. You taste so good, Arden. Wanna try?"

He brought his finger to her lips and she sucked it slowly, swirling her tongue around the tip before licking her lips. "Jesus," he breathed.

She crushed her lips to his in a deep kiss full of tongue and fervor. Grady unbuttoned his shirt, pushing the material off her. He gazed at her breasts, admiring their fullness and the twin peaks of her dark nipples.

Grady lowered his head, taking one into his mouth. "Ohh," she cooed, cupping the back of his neck. Her hips thrust tightly against his cock and he bit down gently on her nipple. "Ahh! Grady."

He continued to suck and tease her nipples, his eyes never leaving hers. He knew she was begging for some kind of release, and he realized he didn't want to torture them both any longer.

Apparently Arden had the same idea. She reached between their bodies, into his briefs and pulled out his thick cock. "Grady, please" she moaned.

Her soft fingers stroked his shaft and he groaned.

"You ready, baby?" he bit out.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Put me in," he begged. She gripped his dick at the base, lifting her hips slightly. He could feel the heat of her pussy on the tip and it was driving him crazy.

In one smooth motion, she impaled herself on his cock, and they both cried out. "Oh my god," she moaned as her hips began to gyrate.

Grady's hands gripped her hips, controlling the speed of her movements. Her greedy little pussy was like a vice; she was tight, hot, and so unbelievably wet. She felt like velvet and it was simply amazing. He missed this feeling. "Goddamn baby," he growled. "This pussy..."

"Is it good?" she teased.

"Fuck yes," he groaned. His hips met hers in hard, powerful thrusts that had them both moaning loudly.

Arden tilted back, bracing her hands on his knees as her hips swayed.

"Ooh, just like that," he commanded. "Dance on that dick, sweetheart. Fuck, you're so good." He nibbled on the underside of her breast, eliciting a breathy moan from her.

She fell forward, their lips meeting in a frenzied kiss. Her hips picked up speed as she bounced and squeezed his dick. His hands went to her ass, alternating slaps on each cheek.

"Oh, Grady" she moaned. Her breathing was high and sharp and he could feel her legs beginning to tremble.

"You almost there, Arden?" he whispered in her ear. Grady nipped and sucked at her earlobe, smiling when her nails dug into his shoulders.

"Yeah. Oh I'm gonna...oh fuck." She kissed him hard, biting down on his lip as she slammed into her climax.

Her pussy's vice-like grip tightened even more, pushing Grady over the edge of pleasure right with her. He came with a low growl, his hips thrusting hard into hers.

She was shaking, holding on to him for dear life, her arms wrapped around his neck as she rode out the aftershocks.

They were both breathing heavy, heartbeats racing. Grady kissed her cheeks as his hands rubbed soothing circles on her back. After a few moments, she kissed him back, her tongue licking at the sore spot she caused when she bit his lip.

Arden was the first to break the silence. "Wow."

Grady chuckled, nuzzling his face into her neck. "Yeah. I blame the new haircut."

********

So much has happened. For the first time Readers...I think I'm finally on the right path. There are still traces of doubts, remnants that will no doubt be here for a while. I'm still traveling on this road to recovery. But now I have someone who's been through this journey and lived to tell the tale. She's strong, and her support...it's just everything.

It's too soon to say how things will turn out. But this feeling, burning inside of me...it's hope. And it feels really good.

Sorry to keep this short, but I'm saving my words of wisdom for my appearance on the Dahlia Monroe web radio show. Be sure to check it out.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers