Getting Punked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajtemmens
ajtemmens
82 Followers

Robert noticed this, too. He reached around my dad and slathered up his dick with the lube as well. Dad winced and let out a yip. Too much sensation. The dude was ready to cum anyway. "Relax, Jim," he coaxed. Ok, so he did know that this was my dad. Interesting. "We're almost there, my friend." Dad sighed hoarsely, almost blubbering. As Robert nudged the firm helmet of his bludgeon up into the entryway, into that dark place where life really starts, Dad winced. My husband consoled him, ran his hands smoothly along my father's ass, reached around to rub the thick felt on his pubis. "Good, Buddy. Ready? I want to be in you. Ok. We need this fuck. This'll be good for us, man." Robert was an animal trainer. Helping Dad and me find the beast, let it out to play, enjoy the sun.

I really didn't know where he got all of this. And I was a little sad that I had labeled him these past eight years of our marriage. "Now push against me like you're trying to shit out my dick," Robert coached him. I watched in amazement as my father opened like a soft flower and swallowed up the head of my husband's cock. Needless to say, my own sex was throbbing and ringing like an unanswered antique telephone. At one point or another she was going to need a whole lot of attention from one of these boys. This was their time, though. Something big was happening. "That's it. Do it again." Robert eased in about half of his member. "Yesss. I'm almost all the way in you now." My husband's tight bush intertwined with the undergrowth surrounding my father's shitter. One big sticky and dank mess of fur. "Good. Nice tight cunt." Both of them were relaxing into the connection. This was just the beginning for all of us. Robert rocked his hips with strong and stable strokes in and out of Dad's sturdy tail.

"Why don't you offer our guest some of your pie? I think he's gonna like what I left inside it." Yes? No? My father looked so vulnerable. I didn't want to take advantage of him, but I honestly longed for some rough contact on my swollen muff. Dad's strong chin, full mouth and sandpaper beard stubble looked just right to me. Not wanting to overthink it, I walked right over to his lowered head, sat right under his face and offered up my funky snatch. You would've thought that the guy just got back from ten years of isolation in the desert. Keeping his ass hiked up for Robert, he went down on his forearms and buried his jaw in my snatch. He was digging for gold. Cleaning me up. I felt his charged tongue work its way through every fold. He was slurping on our cocktail of cum. A feeding frenzy. He was uncontrolled and heavy-handed, but my kitty really needed a firm hand right then. I was building up for a big blow. It didn't help that Dad was crying out into my gash as Robert fucked him. The vibrations passed through me like waves of ecstasy.

Needless to say, I lost track on how my men were doing at Dad's back door. Seemed like they were on a similar schedule, though. "Honey, your dad and I are about to come. You may want to put your mouth on his cock so he doesn't have to shoot on the floor." Cool that my husband was feeling bossy, but I had other ideas. I slipped my body under Dad's and plugged my cunt right on his knob. Jesus, he felt good. Nice fat, greased boner. Dad screamed out. I hooked my legs around his and Robert's and pulled in tight. No sooner had I lifted up my hotbox to suck up against his crotch, he was already spewing his thick tonic in me. Robert roared, "Fuck!" Glued together in this whacked out structure, we were all cumming. Family fireworks, I guess you could say. Difficult for me to remember what was actually happening. This is all still new and a little overwhelming.

The three of us collapsed. Dad was the first one to talk, "Holy fuck," he whispered. "What in the hell was that?"

You know, I don't know what it was. I do know that Dad, Robert and I changed into something better after being punked. How sweet and wonderful life has turned out to be.

ajtemmens
ajtemmens
82 Followers
12