Getting Some Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
801 Followers

She reached for my cock with both hands, and pulled me off balance onto her. I came to rest on my hands just above her, my cock in her tight grip between her fingers. Once more I felt the furnace-like wetness at the tip of my cockhead as it began to probe her, and once more I slid easily into her body.

In this position, I noticed some things that I didn't notice before. For one, when she moved her tail I could feel her entire vagina shift. There was a solid hardness underneath my cock when pressed together like this, as if the missionary position afforded me no room to avoid the strong muscles and cartilage of her extra appendage.

Just as I was trying to get accustomed to this thought, I felt something else I would need to get used to.

Her tail was snaking its way between my legs, and sliding up the crack of my ass. I looked at her, and once again saw that devious smile. "I've been waiting a long time for this," she said. "Just let me do this."

New sensations can sometimes be unsettling before you get used to them, and this was no exception. I was used to women running their hands around my body, but her tail was running across my inner thighs, twirling and caressing me gently. I stiffened a little, not sure if it was I was becoming ticklish or if it just meant that I needed more time to get used to it.

"Ticklish," I said to her, hoping it was true.

She grinned, and suddenly I felt the tail disappear and then felt and heard a quick whack on my ass. I jumped, thrusting a little deeper inside of her. "Hey!" I complained.

She smiled, broadly, enjoying her little game. "What's wrong?" she teased. I felt the tail begin to massage my ass where she hat flicked it. I had to confess that did feel good. "I felt you jump inside me just then. I liked it."

"Um," I said, not sure how to respond. I started struggling for the right words to say, something quick-witted, but was coming up blank. Once more I felt her tail, warm and smooth, soft as a baby's skin, lull me back into a sensory overload. This time, though, I felt myself begin to relax.

Her tail began to pull at me, forcing my hips forward to move further inside her, and I began to make out in my mind's eye what my actual ones couldn't see. She had nestled part of her tail completely in my ass crack, wedging itself with little wiggling motions, the tip resting on my lower back and looping a little, almost as if she was creating some sort of lumbar support for my back.

Despite the unfamiliar sensation of having my ass spread around her tail like a thong, I felt incredibly secure, cradled even. My entire back, ass, and cock was being engulfed by Natalia, and once again she was showing me just how much control she could demand of my body. Unlike the car, though, this was far more complete. She worked me in and out of her pussy, my cock thoroughly embedded deep in her tight walls, but this was in conjunction with the undulating ebb and flow of the pressure she was creating with her tail.

Suddenly, I felt warm all over. I was feeling sensations I didn't think ever knew existed. I was feeling a harmonic resonance between my cock, my ass, and my hips, all working in concert. Normally my cock gets all the attention during sex, maybe some attention to my balls, maybe an adventurous girl likes to play with my ass.

But this was different. these weren't separate parts of my body - the way she was moving me against her, it was all one incredible erogenous zone. I honestly didn't know if I could ever have sex with another woman ever again. Hell, I think she may had even spoiled me for masturbation.

I ground into her as well, and could feel the head of my cock tightening and expanding. It was getting to be too much, way too much.

"Natalia," I breathed. "It's too intense, I -"

She broke me off with a kiss, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I felt her tail begin to slide up and down between my ass cheeks and spread them apart, forcing my hips to wiggle. She giggled in my mouth as the tip of her tail teased me.

"Mmmm," I warned. She held on, though, and began running the end of her tail up and down the crack of my ass.

She wrapped her legs around me and held onto my face with both hands. I couldn't move. Every time her tail passed over my asshole I flinched and bucked inside her.

"Shhhh," she said. "I've got you."

There was a little pressure on my ass, and I pushed deeper inside her body as a reaction. Then, gently, she prodded just at my opening with the very end of her tail, wiggling it like the tip of a finger, but much stronger and much faster.

The only way I can describe the feeling of that orgasm is to say, quite bizarrely, like I felt as if my entire body was an erupting penis. She held onto me with her hands, arms, legs, and of course squeezed me for all she was worth with her pussy, all the while her tail had wrapped around my midsection and assaulted me with the final coup de grace.

She never stopped wiggling her tail, never stopped squeezing my cock, never stopped kissing me. My orgasm reached higher and higher planes in a massive crescendo. There was a loud rushing in my ears, and then the world closed in on me.

I opened my eyes sometime later to see a very worried (and naked) Natalia leaning over me.

"Are you all right?" she asked, nervously.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You blacked out," she answered. "Does that happen often?" She was very worried, and had a look on her face like she was scared that she had broken me.

"No," I said. "That's never happened before."

She didn't look as if she knew which answer she wanted. "Are you okay?" she asked again.

I lay my head back on a pillow that I hadn't noticed before. "Oh wow," I said, starting to come back to earth. "I am so okay! That was the most intense sex I've ever had!"

She smiled weakly, but didn't look convinced.

"Natalia," I said, reaching for her. She scooted closer. "I'm not kidding. This has been the best sex I've ever experienced in my life!"

"Even for my first time?" she asked. The Natalia that I had known was back, the psuedo-porn actress had been replaced by the woman that I had known before that night. Shy, demure, and self-conscious, Natalia's post-orgasmic retreat into herself made me realize that I needed to let her know that she hadn't just made a huge mistake.

I stroked her face with the back of my hand. "Nasha," I said, using her more intimate nickname, She smiled and I felt her body calm in my arms. "I don't know how you do it. I mean, you must have one hell of an active imagination, but whatever you did to me, I loved it!"

She kissed me, and over her shoulder I could see her tail flicking back and forth in the air. As I kissed her back my mind wondered whether she was doing that on purpose, or if she didn't even know it was doing it. Either way, I could definitely get used to it.

drscar
drscar
801 Followers