Getting the Captain!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Gabriella's tongue leave my ass to be replaced with another cock; this one was thinner then the others but seemed to go a lot deeper. With a cock in my ass and another plowing my pussy I hoped someone was still sporting a hard cock form my mouth. Fortunately Rob was now up and as he hovered about my face stroking his cock he said.

"You're doing fine, Jill. There are still a few more guys waiting but they'll get to you."

Then he slid his fat meaty cock into my mouth and soon found a rhythm that blended with the other two cocks creating a symphonic movement of cocks in me. I still had my hands free and reached out to find something to play with, eventually coming across and pair of tits on one side and a semi rigid cock on the other. Grasping the cock in my hand I started to stroke if and aim it at my tits as I did. The other hand pawed and fondled a fairly large tit with a wonderfully hard and erect nipple on it.

Rob's cock was plowing into my mouth and down m throat as the cock in my ass let loose. The feel of cum spurting inside my ass set me off and I came again. I lost control of my body and it rocked with pleasure as the cock in my pussy began to spurt and Rob's filled my mouth with cum, pulling out to loose the remainder of his cum in my black hair and on my face. The cock in my hand jerked and I felt his hot seed splash on my tits and puddle on my heaving chest

Without any rest I soon had three more cocks in me. A fat one was forcing its way into my ass and another large cock was spreading my mouth wide. As soon as the cock was seated firmly in my ass the third cock slid easily into my cum soaked messy cunt. I heard the cocks in my ass and pussy squishing through the multiple deposits of cum left in each hole as the cock ion my mouth began to flat out fuck my face. I knew my lips would be bruised when this was over but for now I was just enjoying the constant action of the cocks fucking my every hole.

When a lull finally came, Gabriella and another woman, a red head named Diane crawled into bed with me while the guys went out for more beer. Diane lay with her pussy in my face and I could see that it too was full of sperm. She spread her legs and I moved my head between them licking and enjoying her sloppy pussy as Diane put her face between Gabriella's legs and once again I had the pleasure of Gabriella's tongue dancing on my achy sore and cum covered cunt and ass.

The three of us ate each other clean and then whispered that perhaps we should go somewhere to be alone and enjoy each other completely. Grabbing our clothes we left Clint's apartment naked and jumped in my car. I drove carefully remembering Rob's warning about the campus cops and made it safely to my apartment. We hustled naked up the steps and tossed our clothes to the floor just inside the door. I led Gabriella and Diane to the bathroom and filled my oversized tub with warm water and bubbles. While it filled I got some wine and three glasses from the kitchen and Gabriella and Diane found some candles. On my way from the kitchen I stopped and locked the door. I wanted this party kept between us girls.

When I returned to the bathroom both the girls were already in the tub, leaving an opening between them for me. I poured three glasses of wine and then squeezed in between my two new friends and kissed them in turn on the lips.

"A little relaxation ladies and then I want to luxuriate between each of your legs, eating your beautifully pussies for the rest of the night. Here's to pussy!

I said as I touched their glasses with mine and then we all sipped the wine. We soaked for a long time, occasionally playing a bit with a tit or a clit but mostly we rested from the fucking we'd all had earlier. When we were ready I wrapped my new friends in soft white fluffy robes a led them to my room. I promise to write more later of that night with Gabriella and Diane, but for now just imagine.

12