Getting to Know Ourselves Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noody2005
noody2005
107 Followers

"Don't worry, I will be gentle." She assured me grasping my ankles and moved them over her shoulder, spreading my legs wider as she thrust her hips forward.

"Okay, we'll go real slowly." She said as gradually the head started to penetrate my sphincter until it popped into me with a searing pain that made me cry out again.

Once it was all the way in she just let it stay still for a few minutes until I became accustomed to the burning feeling and size.

I watched her smear more lube on and around the dildo before moving slightly faster and faster watching it go in. It kept stinging but didn't hurt so much as she pulled it out before stroking it home again making me moan even more as she began to fuck me. Once I got used to the motion I began to enjoy it and felt the first stirring in my own cock. Looking into my wife's face I could see that she was enjoying the action rocking her hips like a man would stroking the fake cock slowly back and forth within the depths of my ass. It was a very painful feeling for me at first, but I soon began to find it very pleasant, especially when she began rubbing my own cock whilst gently fucking my ass. I began softly moaning, and she took this as a sign to go faster. Pumping harder and harder into my ass it was driving me absolutely wild. I wanted more and cried out that I wanted more. I loved feeling so full of cock in my ass.

She began pounding my ass, with ever increasing speed and I could see she was close to cumming. The sweat of our bodies made the distinctive smacking sound as our skin connected over and over again.

I could not believe the excitement that was building in me as she made love to me, the ridges on harness rubbed her clit on each stroke and started to build her towards an orgasm as I watched her hips meet my thrusts. When she started cumming she moaned and moaned, gripping my cock and pulling the foreskin back and forth as fast as she could until great spurts of cum splashed onto her bouncing breasts and face.

Slowly pulling the strap-on cock out of my ass slowly I could still feel my anus still open from her assault as she slumped down onto my chest, rubbing her cum soaked nipples into me..

"Wow," I whispered. There was a long pause, punctuated only by our heavy breathing.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back as she maneuvered the dildo between us so that it rubbed against my cock.

"What did you mean when you told me not to worry as I'll get used to it.? I asked her.

Snuggling up she looked me in the eyes and just said "Don't be bashful."

"I don't understand." I blustered, blushing having realized that somehow she must have guessed my fantasy. "What do you mean?"

"By the websites and clips you watch I think you fantasize about sucking cock as well." She smiled "Don't worry I dream about sucking Jean's clit in a sixty-nine." She whispered rubbing the tip of my already erect cock which was oozing some pre-cum.

"Well?" she asked.

"I'm not gay." I retorted.

"I know, nor am I, but the idea of making love to Jean sends shivers up my spine and who'd have thought you would let me fuck your ass with this." She said squeezing my cock harder and rubbing it against the strap-on cock. "Don't you want to fuck me in the ass with your beautiful cock?"

"Well I must say it had crossed my mind and it was amazing you fucking me." I replied.

"Well, what are we going to do about it?" She said mounting me and guiding my throbbing cock towards her own puckered hole, still with the dildo strapped to her. The ribbed dildo bouncing off my stomach as she lowered herself trying to get my cock into herself.

To be continued...

noody2005
noody2005
107 Followers
12