Getting to Know the Daughter in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd had to admit that she'd gotten an unusually strong orgasm when Dan had sucked the three men out of her. It had been a major, major turn on, but she didn't think it was something that she could chance doing too often. Luckily she had David to fall back on when she needed her pussy sucked clean. He was still reluctant where she was concerned, but she had learned from Tiffany. Her son was a wimp and all she had to do was be assertive. Whoever would have thought that ordering your own son to eat your cum filled pussy would be such a turn on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She looked at the four men as she stepped out of her panties and stood before them in nothing but her thigh high elastic topped nylons and her 'come fuck me' pumps and the hunger in their eyes sent a tingle through her loins.

"Mommy?"

She turned to look at Tiffany sitting on the side of the bed. "Yes sweetie?"

"Which ones can I have?"

"Doesn't really matter sweetie. We will both have all four of them before we are through. Just take two and get started. David will be here at six and we do want to be ready for him, don't we?"

"Whatever you say mommy, whatever you say."

12