Ghost of a Chance Ch. 05

Story Info
Two new heroes fight crime... and still have time for fun.
12.1k words
4.74
13.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm currently in the middle of working on my second book, so I won't have a lot of time to put into this series. I promise, I will come back to the story as soon as I can. In the meantime, enjoy the next chapter.

____________________________

The pair of office workers stepped into the empty elevator, readying themselves for the day's job ahead. One was holding a cup of morning coffee in her hand, while the other idly glanced through the paper work in his. The doors closed and the elevator ascended, the floor chime quietly pinging at each level they passed.

The lady's eyebrow went up at the sound of... it sounded like a grunt, muffled and almost too quiet for anyone to hear if it wasn't enclosed in the small space they were in.

"Upset stomach?"

The man turned to his co-worker, "What?"

"I heard you grunt. What, your wife made lasagna for dinner again? You said it upsets your..."

"I didn't say anything; I thought that was you."

They both looked at each other when they heard a small giggle next.

"Alright, what's so funny?"

This time, both of the lady's brows went up, "That wasn't me; I thought it was you."

"Wasn't me."

The pair looked around the elevator car, knowing full well that they were the only two inside.

"Maybe someone's on the intercom," said the man, pointing up to the speaker in the corner.

"And from the sounds of it," his cohort replied with a grin, "it sounds like they're... having fun."

The man admonished her, matching her grin, "And you said I had a dirty mind?"

They both laughed when the car reached their floor and allowed them to exit. The doors closed again and the workers went on about their business.

If they stayed at the elevator doors and strained to listen, they would have heard a woman giggling like a little girl and yelping quietly in the throes of orgasm.

Tom and Brenda, completely naked, were in the final motions of love making, her bending over to meet his thrusts from behind in the corner of the elevator. The only reason the two workers didn't notice them... was because the naked pair was unseen.

Using a pair of rings he found, Tom and his new partner Brenda were able to become invisible. Pulling pranks, having fun and walking around in the nude, the couple tested their new abilities on various things and people. They even managed to save the lives of folks in trouble, thwarting an attempted store robbery and a home invasion. All of their exploits, heroic and sexual (for they were having their own kind of 'fun' being naked and outdoors), were unseen by anyone passing them by.

The safety rail of the elevator disappeared as Brenda grasped it to steady herself, her curvaceous body quivering as she came down from her orgasm. Tom shuddered and smiled as he slipped his large penis out of her delightfully wet and soft vagina, with some of his sperm seeping passed the pink lips.

"Oh," she sighed, looking over her shoulder at Tom, "I love it when you fuck me from behind like that."

He smiled back at Brenda, "I love it when you squirt all over my cock when you cum." He reached for her to cuddle her, his softening dick rubbing against her ass crack, and gently caressed her breasts, "Your giggling is going to get us caught one of these days."

"I can't help it; it tickles," she smiled back as she reached around to grab his butt, "but that's part of the fun."

Even though they couldn't be seen while wearing the mysterious rings, people could still hear them. So they both tried to make an effort to be quiet during their nude escapades, and sometimes not entirely succeeding.

The elevator stopped again and, as a few more office workers entered, Tom and Brenda slipped out. She took his hand and guided him over to a corner of the expansive office layout filled with cubicles, office machines, and computers beeping and clicking away.

"You seem to know your way around up here," Tom whispered.

"I should," Brenda whispered back, "this is the office where my ex-husband works."

Tom gave her a quizzical, foreboding look, "Brenda..."

"I'm not going to do anything; I just wanted to check up on him... and see how he and Carol are doing."

"'Carol'?"

"His slut girlfriend."

"Brenda," Tom hissed, grabbing her arm, "that's not what we're supposed to be doing with the rings."

He had made a promise to the previous owner of the rings that his new power would be used to have a little fun and help people whenever possible, preventing them from being harmed or stopping those that would do harm to others. He was fairly certain that 'revenge' was not what the old owner, or any of the others that preceded him, had in mind.

"I'm just going to take a peek; no harm in that is there?"

Tom sighed and let go of Brenda, "Oh, alright; just a peek. But don't do anything foolish."

"I won't."

They both made their way around cubicles and the few workers that were still hard at it during the midday break and found themselves in front of an office door with the words 'Bradley Delmont- Systems Manager' stenciled across the frosted glass. A paper sign that said "Out to lunch; back in a hour." was taped on the glass.

Making sure none of the office people were looking, Brenda quietly opened the door and the two of them quickly slipped inside. There was no one in the outer waiting area of the office, the secretary's desk unmanned, and next to the single filing cabinet was the door that led into her ex's private office.

"Wendy must be out for lunch," Brenda remarked, referring to Brad's assistant, "if she's still working for him."

"Okay, so what now?" asked Tom in a hushed voice.

Creeping over to the inner office, Brenda strained her ear to the door and heard some kind of movement behind it.

"Somebody must be in there," she whispered.

"Allow me," said Tom, touching the door knob. The brass handle disappeared, leaving the hole that was drilled into the door to accommodate it and its mechanisms remaining. Brenda smirked at the feat and knelt down to peer through the improvised peephole... and almost gasped out loud by what she saw.

In the middle of the office, standing in front of the wide desk, was a woman who was in the process of removing her clothes. She had just finished unzipping her skirt and letting it slide off of her hips, joining the blue blouse that was already pooled up near her feet. Walking up to the desk, she casually unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor, leaving her wearing a pair of extremely small black panties and heels.

Brenda immediately recognized the man sitting behind the desk, smiling in anticipation at the approach of the almost naked woman; her ex-husband, Brad. She saw his arms move quickly, then saw his pants and shorts hit the floor under the desk, his smile getting brighter with each step the woman took.

Tom noticed the huffy expression on her face and asked, "What's wrong? What do you see?"

Brenda leaned back with a disgusted look, and motioned him to take a peek. He bent down and looked, his eyes widening at the sight of the woman sauntering around the desk to get closer to Brad wearing nothing but panties; her slim figure enhanced by perky breasts topped with swollen, puffy nipples. She placed herself in front of Brad and he slid her panties down, revealing a taut, fashion model's ass. She then leaned forward and held on to the back of his chair as she raised herself up to straddle his lap.

"She doesn't look pregnant to me," he said as he backed away from the door. Brenda told him that her ex left her because the woman he was cheating on her with was with child and he, knowing Brenda would have difficulty becoming pregnant, wanted children and a family.

"That's because she's not!" she hissed, the anger in her voice apparent. She peeped into the hole again to see the woman now hanging onto the chair's armrests, raising and lowering herself onto Brad's lap. When her ass came up, she could see his hands, one under each of her thighs, helping her ride his cock; her legs pointing out and away from her with her panties dangling from her ankle.

"She already had her baby?" Tom asked.

"That's not Carol!" Brenda huffed back, "That's Wendy!"

"What?"

"It's Wendy! Carol is blonde and built like a centerfold!" Her voice came up a notch, looking in on the lewd office pair, the slim girl in Brad's lap a brunette. "That's his secretary!"

"Shh, not so loud; they'll hear you," Tom scolded, "So what if she's his secretary? You're divorced; it's not your problem anymore."

"But I know Wendy. She's young, barely out of high school, and not too bright about things in the real world. I'll bet almost anything that Brad talked her into this just to use her."

"She'll learn," Tom shrugged, looking into the hole again, "Unfortunately, she'll learn this lesson the hard way."

"Not if I can help it." Brenda started to get up and charged through the door when Tom stopped her, letting go of the door knob and causing it to shimmer back into view.

"Hold it. You can't just waltz in there and make demands of him; he's your EX-husband. Besides, he won't be able to see you; invisible, remember?"

"So, I'll take the ring off and..."

"'And' what? Charge in there and start berating him? You're forgetting something; you're not just invisible, you're naked too." Tom looked at her with a serious face as Brenda folded her arms and snorted in disgust, "Listen to me: now that he's divorced from you, what he does is his own affair and none of your business."

"Wendy isn't too smart about things, but she's a sweet girl and doesn't deserve to be treated like that," Brenda shot back, "He's using her because she just happens to be handy for him at the moment. I'm not going to let him get away with that. Who knows how many other girls he's done this to?"

Tom thought about it for a moment, then asked, "You really think he's using his position and authority just for his own sexual gratification?"

Brenda looked him square in the eye and answered, "I'd bet a whole week's paycheck on it."

Tom made the door knob vanish again and peered through the hole, this time seeing Wendy, huffing and grunting, bent over the desk while Brad banged her from behind, sweating and panting from his efforts.

It was happening again: someone was using someone else and taking advantage of them for their own purposes and pleasure. Tom, growing up with people who used and tormented others, despised bullies and manipulators. All his life, he was surrounded by people that bullied and pushed him around, using their authority (real or imagined) to make him feel as if he were nothing more than someone they could use as their own private punching bag. And the only reason they saw for it was, 'because they could'.

If what Brenda was saying about Wendy was true, that she was a naïve young girl that was being manipulated, even forced, by her superior to perform for him, maybe even to the point of threatening her with the loss of her job...

Tom's face hardened as he looked at Brenda, "Then there's only one thing to do about this." He quickly whispered a plan into Brenda's ear and, once the details were set, knocked on the door.

Brenda heard what sounded like someone shuffling around in a hurry. Tom, still kneeling at the door and looking through the hole, saw Brad adjusting his clothes and Wendy scooping up hers and darting off to the side of the room, hiding out of sight. He signaled Brenda to get ready as Brad hurried to the door and opened it.

"I'm on lunch right now; come back..." Brad stopped his retort to look around the office, seeing no one. Shrugging, he turned back into his office and said, "Nobody there; they must have left," closing the door.

Wendy sighed in relief, fearing that if she was caught she would be instantly disciplined for inappropriate behavior in the workplace. Bad enough she was fooling around with her manager who would have dismissed her if she hadn't given in to his whims, but to be caught by someone higher up... Brad would have said anything to place the blame on her and have her fired; she was caught between a rock and a hard place, and felt like the biggest slut in the world as she obediently walked over to her boss at his beckoning.

But Brad stopped her and said, "Run out to the outer office and make sure the door is locked."

Wendy scooped up her clothes, just in case, and carefully crept out into the waiting room while Brad leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes and relaxing while he waited for her.

Wendy hurried to the outer door clutching her clothes to her naked body when, all of a sudden, she felt hands grab her. One hand quickly came up to cover her mouth to prevent the scream that started from erupting and, almost panic-stricken, she saw her vision get a little blurry and heard someone whisper in her ear... and it wasn't Brad.

"Listen to me very carefully," the whisper started, "I am not here to hurt you; I'm here to help you. Do you understand?"

The frightened girl nodded quickly, still unsure of the man's intentions. She knew it was a man behind her because she was feeling what felt like a man's cock rubbing into her ass crack while he held her close to him.

"You don't need to put up with this kind of abuse," Tom continued, "He's using you for his own pleasure; he's forcing you to do these things, isn't he?"

Wendy nodded again.

"He threatened to fire you if you didn't go along with it?"

Again she nodded, a tear leaking out of the corner of her eye.

Tom sighed, relaxing his grip on her a little and said, "Wendy, what he's doing is illegal and he could lose his job over this; worse, he could go to jail. But that would mean a long, drawn out, lengthy process of charges, counter-charges, court appearances, and legal fees that I know you can't afford on a secretary's salary. Besides, there's a chance you might not win; some companies will go to great lengths to turn it around and put the blame on the victim just to save their own asses. So this is what I want you to do: I want you to get dressed, quit this job, and leave right now. You're young enough that you can find another job like this one somewhere else," he released her and, "now, get dressed."

Wendy turned around to see who it was who had grabbed her... and looked around wide eyed at the empty room, not noticing the pen and paper on her desk that vanished.

"C'mon, hurry up and put your clothes on," Tom hissed at her, making her jump. He sensed her fright, and followed with, "I know; you can't see me. It'll take too long to explain, but trust me; I'm here to help you. Get dressed!"

She hurriedly put her clothes back on, with the exception of her bra and panties that she left in Brad's office, while Tom scribbled something on the paper.

Once her blouse was properly adjusted, she felt the hand on her mouth again and felt something being slipped into her skirt pocket.

"This is the name and number of someone you can use as a reference. He's a good man and he will give you a glowing recommendation for your next job interview. Just tell them that it's someone you used to work with and asked if you could put them down as a reference, okay?"

Wendy nodded, not quite as scared as she was the first time Tom held her.

"When you get into a new employment position, just do the job, do your best, and don't let anyone manipulate you like Brad did. Trust me; you'll be better off this way."

From under his hand, Wendy mumbled, "Who are you? What are you? A... ghost?"

"Sort of, yes," he answered. Tom released her and, "Now go."

Wendy bolted for the office door and, taking one last look around and still seeing no one there, opened it and rushed out of the waiting area, quickly stepping towards the elevator and not caring if anyone there saw her leave in a hurry.

While the whole exchange between Tom and Wendy was taking place, Brenda slipped into Brad's office as Wendy sneaked out to check if the outer door was locked. Just as Tom grabbed her and prevented her from alerting Brad, she quietly closed the door and snuck up behind him as he faced the window of his office. She slipped the ring off of her finger and shimmered into view, knowing she wouldn't be able to accomplish her task while being invisible; anything she touched with her bare hands would disappear.

Feeling hands run down his chest from behind, Brad started to get up but was held in place while the hands loosened and removed his tie. If she were invisible, Brenda's power would have made the tie vanish, and her need for it rendered useless until she let go of it. He grinned as the tie was wrapped around his eyes and felt the hands help him out of his chair and push him back to lie on top of his desk.

"I think I like where this is going," he commented, "You're quick to pick up on stuff for a young thing."

Ignoring the snub, Brenda replied in a hushed, light voice, "Per is vox, lux lucis sinus," and put her ring back on, becoming invisible once again. Now that she couldn't be seen, she felt no worries about someone coming into the office unexpectedly; all they would see was Brad lying on his desk and, more than likely, listen to his rushed explanation for the reason behind it.

"What was that, honey?"

Brenda stammered out in a little voice, "Uh, I said it gets better, baby."

Grabbing the curtain ties off the windows, Brenda tied his feet down to the legs of his desk, then tied one of his hands at the opposite end. She had to improvise for his remaining hand, so she grabbed Wendy's discarded and forgotten bra and used that to finish securing Brad to the desk. She saw her panties lying next to the desk leg and picked those up as well.

Brad smiled and gasped in delight when he felt what he thought were Wendy's hands wrestle his pants down again, his dick springing out and standing straight up.

Brenda's lips cracked into an evil grin as she gently teased and tickled his cock and balls, causing him to writhe in lust. Precum oozed out of his piss hole, and Brenda rubbed it into his cockhead making him moan.

Underneath her grin, she was seething at the thought of being used almost in the same manner as Wendy; all she was to Brad were blowjobs and quickies while they were married, just to please himself. Her boring sex life with Brad was just that: hers, and hers alone. He wasn't the dull, unimaginative partner he let on to be; he enjoyed different ways of love making and adventurous types of sexy fun, judging from how easy and quickly he submitted to being tied down and blindfolded... and the smile on his face.

He enjoys doing things like this... just not with me obviously, she fumed.

She spied some hand lotion on his desk and pumped some into her palm, then gently took his hard dick in her hand and began stroking it slowly. More precum bubbled out as Brad squirmed and enjoyed the sensation of 'Wendy's' sweet young hands on his tool.

Brenda pumped his cock faster, playing with his balls, slowing down just to tease him, then speeding back up again. She repeated this maneuver over and over, making Brad writhe and desperate to cum.

She let go of his dick, watching it twitch and turn almost purple in color, and asked, "Would you like to cum now?" in a light, girlish tone.

"Yes," Brad replied in a desperate voice, "Oh God, yes; I need to cum now. My balls are so full, they hurt."

"Aw," Brenda mewled, lightly bouncing his big scrotum on her finger tips, making him groan, "poor little balls; you want to be emptied, don't you?" Her playing made his cock bob and nod in response, "and you, little dick... you want to be played with, too?" Brenda quickly grabbed the discarded panties and stuffed them into his mouth just before his hips lifted off the desk when she grabbed the throbbing penis with one hand and the full sack with the other and, grinning wickedly, said, "Whatever you want, sir." Brad whole body lunged when Brenda kneaded his balls and furiously pumped his hard cock, and felt the tidal wave of sperm start to race up his shaft.