All Comments on 'Ghosts & Shadows Pt. 01'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anons your female pitbuls refused the sex with you last night and bite your. I understand your angry offender personalities. Try other female dogs.

BTW I have read the 3d and 3th chapters on SOL (storiesonline.net) and good.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
I have read the first two chapters.

I have given this all some thought. I suppose there really are women that, while they are safe and secure and intelligent, they might go off the deep end for some strange cock. It all seems unlikely without chemical, hormonal, or mental issues, or all three. We always assume other people are sane until they do something really crazy. Well this wife is really crazy. For a woman to be 12 years older than a lover at 30 or 40 is not unlikely. However, 57 is a big jump for a guy that is 45. Her prime is behind her and he normally would be looking for a woman 12 years his junior. The wife plays this badly, at the very least. It is likely she never intended to leave hubby, except he found out that she was cheating. With no apparent options, she fled.

The next odd plot devise, for me, is that hubby begins to date and have sex and after a few months feels sadder than ever because, even though he has been well laid, he has not been able to replace the wife in his heart. A smart guy that is high up in a good bank would not expect to find a lasting love that quickly. Nor would he expect that sex with women would be likely to lead to love. When we hit 57 and have been around the block, we men can separate the two (sex and love). Sex is great when you get it, but it has very little to do with finding a suitable companion for the golden years. Our hero seems to feel that if he screws a woman, he should learn to love her. That seems odd to me. Our hero also seems just too kind (saintly?) to be true when his son goes off on the errant wife and mother. I am also a bit unhappy with the time frame offered by Q when he has the story already written, but it's his bat and ball. We can play his game, or not play at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Duna really is a grade A fuckin asshole. Go cluster fuck with your closet cucks Duna.

This story is so full of plot holes it's embarrasing, It's a fucking yawn already. Plus he's a cuck wimp etc.

Add something stylish, or witty for fuck's sake to this formulaic drivel. And stop teasing.. i can't wait for the next chapter..yaaaawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That albanian asshole duna gets his knickers in a twist if a good writer writes his own damn story: here is an idea shithead - write your own fucking story and it can end any way you damn please, fuck off from this one and let DQS end it however the hell he wants.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

On the SOL I have read the second part. I hope the writer will not write any reconcilation at all. I like the new mate stories........BTW 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks but no thanks.

I read the first two chapters and found them excellent . THENNNNNNNN

You intend to post the rest of a supposedly completed story one chapter

PER WEEK. Give me a break and keep your story. I'm done with DQS1.

You are an excellent writer but seem to have become a tad to much of a

Primadonna.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
I never thought I'd say this but : please set up a pay site !

The aggravation of waiting is just too much . Louis C.K. The hottest comic in the business has one where you can download some of his work for 5 dollars. Could you adress on Twitter the confusion about the WWWM downloads available & delineate between the sequel & version already on this site. I LOVE your writing but your business model is shakey so far.

rijubhairijubhaiabout 12 years ago
Thank you DQS1

You have set the pace for this series wonderfully and, like all your other stories here, I am hooked! I look forward to see how you unravel the reason for the (deluded?) wife to throw away 36 years. Most of all though, I eagerly await how the lead character deals with this devastating blow. The words you spin are magic; please continue to spellbind us.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous