Gift from Outer Space Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this, the girls jumped up and down and shrieked with excitement. He pointed the databook's camera at them, smiling as he captured their bliss and bouncing breasts.

"While you're there, Leifa will be spending as much time with you as you will allow, I can assure you that where Leifa goes Macy will always be close by."

Renee and Nina were very excited when they got the note. They began to make plans immediately, and told Chester they would be there. Renee's image and social advisors swung into high gear, booking the next cruise and sending out invitations to all the galactic glitterati. Although Renee and company were seen as mere socialites, the buzz factor going in their favor was colossal. The cruise was billed as the place to see stars and the place to be seen. Before long tickets for Renee's party cruise were as costly as they were scarce.

Renee didn't have time to worry about who might be there, though. She was too busy spending time with Nina.

"So when are you going to attach the symbiont again?" Nina asked Renee. "That cruise is coming up soon."

"I'm not ready yet," Renee replied. TeeGee stayed locked in a white case.

When it came to cruise ships that visited Gregoron-18, opulence and grandeur were the rule. Every day on the cruise was meant to be a celebration. It took 3 hours for their ship to lift off of Serra-5 and cruise to the nearest wormhole. Navigating through the wormhole took only a few moments, and before long they had arrived. Their destination, an orbital path alongside the Glass Leaf Oronium, a massive space station orbiting the gas giant, Gregoron-18.

The GLO, as it was called, was built out of bubbles. Some of the bubbles had a walkway and normal gravity. Most did not. In either case, the fantastic view of the nearby planet was featured from each of the bubbles within the station.

For the time being, Renee and her friends stayed on the cruise ship, exploring the many fantastic banquet halls and ballrooms. Everywhere they went, the girls spotted Avashai.

They started to feel like they were in a dream. Each lingering gaze from an Avashai or other handsome stranger was like a silent fanfare heralding the start of a sexual escapade. Even Kirsten was making eye contact with Avashai and then giggling to Bonnie about how wet she was. The more guests they toasted, the hotter they felt.

Many came up to them just to tell them that they admired Renee, Nina, or the others for overcoming so much. It seemed like more than half of the revelers on board had come specifically to be a part of their celebration. Beautiful people got very up close and personal. Sexy nude Avashai threw them come-hither looks, even those that stood next to their wealthy masters and companions.

They finished their tour of the ship. Loudly cheering and greeting everyone as they went, they made their way to their deluxe suite. All five girls crowded in, and sat down to catch their breath.

Nina couldn't keep her hands off of Renee anymore, and soon the two were making out on one of the beds, lips locked in a passionate kiss.

Josie lightly skipped over to the entertainment controls and turned on some music with a throbbing beat. She wanted to dance, and as soon as she caught the rhythm she was moving her hips, swiveling and swaying, her back to the other girls.

When she turned to see who else was dancing, she was surprised to find Bonnie had walked over. She was standing very close, very still, and was looking into her eyes.

Josie's heart skipped a beat.

Just then, there came a knock at the door.

"Excuse me," Josie said to Bonnie, blushing heavily. She made her way to the door. "Guys!" she admonished as she walked past Nina and Renee. The girls got up from the bed and quickly pulled their dresses down, grinning as they hastily fixed their appearance.

Josie opened the door to find three Avashai: Macy, Leifa, and a third very beautiful stranger. "Oh my god!" Josie gasped at the sexy sight.

"May we come in?" asked Macy.

"Of course! Come in, please!" Renee called.

The five girls cheered as the sleek, nude Avashai strutted in. The three guests smiled broadly at the exuberant welcome, and gathered around Renee to greet her.

Leifa gave her a few big hugs and kisses. After a moment, Macy had to peel her friend off of Renee just to get a word of greeting in.

"This is Shally, by the way," Macy said, indicating the third Avashai. "She's an old friend of mine."

They greeted the other girls, but the loud music made conversation difficult. Macy took account of the loud music and said, "It sounds like the party has already begun!"

She took the hands of the other Avashai and they began to dance to the music. Then the three parted, dancing and twirling to each of the human girls.

Macy danced over to Bonnie and took her hand. Soon the two were flirting and grinding. Leifa began dancing with Josie. The last one cordially introduced herself to Kirsten.

Before they even knew it, Josie, Bonnie and Kirsten each had an elegant female creature keeping them close company. The sound of the music seemed to recede as the Avashai leaned closer. Their seductive lips met the girls', and their tongues intertwined. The amari on their tongues had an immediate effect, and the girls seemed in a trance, kissing and tonguing.

Seeing this unfold, Nina darted over to grab Renee, and they slipped inconspicuously out of the room. Even as they headed for the door, the Alhani had begun to peel off the girls' evening gown.

Josie lay down on a velvety couch while Leifa licked her breasts and worked her way lower and lower. The brunette was already wet and horny, but when Leifa's tongue touched her clit she moaned loudly to express her desire for more. Leifa introduced her to the wonders of her ten inch tongue by using it to probe her creamy wetness.

Josie moaned as the aphrodisiac suffused with her body. She had not had sex in a week and with all the stressful interviews and appearances, this relaxing cruise could not be better than with an Avashai tongue lapping at her pussy. She held Leifa's head close and bucked her hips to the beat of the music.

Bonnie sucked on Macy's tongue hungrily, insisting on tasting every inch of it in her mouth. She craved the amari that Avashai were known for. Macy was impressed as the tanned blonde slurped at her tongue. She unhooked the back of Bonnie's dress as they kissed, and it fell to the floor.

Macy pressed her erection against Bonnie's abdomen. Bonnie grabbed it, squeezing the shaft, feeling its impressive girth. They fell onto the bed together.

Bonnie took Macy's cock into her mouth and began sucking on it eagerly. She was soon rewarded with several mouthfuls of Macy's sweet cum.

After their deep kiss, Kirsten reluctantly pulled away, smiled, and sat down on the bed. She was feeling wobbly, so she took another drink from her champagne to ease her nervousness. She smiled up again, weakly.

Shally sat down on the bed next to Kirsten and leaned forward for another kiss. The amari on Kirsten's lips caused her to yearn for this kiss, and she leaned forward, but then she pulled back.

"It's okay, um, you're very beautiful. So beautiful! But, I'm not, I mean aside from Renee I've never, and you're a stranger," Kirsten said, fumbling for a coherent excuse. "Just a strange situation, that's all," she said, looking back up at Shally.

Shally had bright azure eyes, and she smiled very brightly at Kirsten.

"You are very beautiful too," she said, touching Kirsten's thigh. "Is this what you want?"

Kirsten looked down as she felt the soft touch of Shally's slender hand. Then she spotted it, a large erection standing straight up in Shally's lap, pale and white.

"Oh my god, you're hung!" Kirsten exclaimed. She couldn't help it, her soft lips were hungry for a cock to suck on. Shally's meat was as white and hard as a sugar sculpture. The cute blonde reached out to touch it, and felt the shaft was stiff and warm.

Kirsten wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She could feel it pulsating and throbbing. The heat of passion was building up inside her like an inferno, melting her inhibitions away. She slurped the stiff meat deep into her mouth. Shally leaned back and helped Kirsten get into a 69.

Shally flicked Kirsten's clit with her tongue, and licked her pussy with long, deep strokes. Kirsten moaned as she felt the tip of Shally's tongue stroke the cleft in her labia, then slip into her dripping hole. Shally's tongue probed deeper, until soon it was buried in her cunt and thrusting in time with the deep bass beat.

Kirsten pulled her mouth off of Shally's delicious rod to look around at what the others were doing. Josie and Bonnie were already getting slammed hard by Macy and Leifa's long, dark cocks.

Kirsten quickly got up on her knees.

"Are you ready now?" Shally asked, sitting up and holding her pale white shaft with one hand. Precum was oozing freely from the tip.

Kirsten nodded eagerly. She faced away from Shally and got down on all fours. "Fuck me, oh god forgive me," she moaned as Shally's fat shaft slowly penetrated her wet folds.

Shally began gliding her thick, hard, meat in and out of Kirsten's pussy with agonizingly slow, deliberate strokes. She would pull out, switch her angle, and push in once more. Each time she slid in, her cock it went in a little deeper, and gradually her tempo became faster, until she was slamming Kirsten's pussy, filling her with every rapid thrust.

Kirsten gripped the sheets tight and gasped through an incredible, soul shaking orgasm. She realized she was under the effects of some kind of drug, but that didn't matter anymore. She felt like a born again porn star.

"More, more!" she begged, thrusting back at Shally in time with Shally's thrusts. "Just give me more of that hard cock!"

Nina and Renee stood on the viewing deck of the ship, a room styled like the bow of an ocean vessel with a massive dome that gave them a breathtaking view of the solar system and the beautiful planet below. The gas giant's thick atmosphere had stark bands of brown, green, yellow, red and purple. The bands were paths of high winds, and they swirled into brown, orange, and purple eddies where they rubbed against one another.

"I'll be right back," Renee told Nina. "Don't move a muscle."

Meanwhile, Kirsten bucked and moaned. She writhed with ecstasy as Shally stuffed her full of throbbing cock and spilled her load deep inside the blonde vixen's quivering pussy.

Outside, Nina was enjoying the view and the quiet. Massive windows formed a dome around the entire deck, which was styled like a wide balcony. She squinted at the light of five massive stars that formed the core of the Gregoron system, two hundred million miles away.

Inside, the girls had become one rutting mass on a single bed. They were a sandwich of limbs, tongues probing and licking, Avashai cocks thrusting. It only took a few flicks of Leifa's mischievous amari-coated tongue, and soon Josie was begging to get her ass filled with cum. With a giggle, the Avashai obliged, helping her relax as Leifa eased her meat into Josie's amari-lubricated hole.

Just then Renee darted into the room to grab a couple of things. She grabbed a white case and something else, then ran back outside to find Nina. She blushed and grinned hard as she walked, thinking about the orgy she had just witnessed.

Shally was spooning Kirsten, and bucking wildly as she came, shooting one hot load after another into Kirsten's hungry pussy. Bonnie was on her back getting pounded by Macy's thick, long cock. She and Kirsten were face to face, groping and kissing. Soon the whole bed was shaking violently as the Avashai pistoned in and out at a frantic pace.

One by one, the girls felt the intense sensations build into a soaring euphoric ecstasy. Intense orgasms tore through them, making them scream and shake convulsively. Josie reached out and clasped her hands tightly with those of Bonnie and Kirsten. Their orgasms intensified as they felt the warm splashing of Avashai cum deep inside their wet, clenching holes.

As Nina waited, she watched spaceships and space stations floating in space nearby. They too were orbiting the planet at many thousands of miles per hour, but since they all moved at about the same speed and direction there was an illusion of motionlessness.

Renee approached Nina with both hands behind her back. Nina sensed her arrival and turned to face her.

Renee held out her right hand, presenting a pearly box over a foot wide, that Nina recognized as the box containing 33TG7. Holding it out to Nina, she said, "Nina, this symbiont and I have now parted, and you should be the next--"

Nina's eyes widened. "No," she interrupted. Yes, she had wanted to try it for so long. No, she could not take that pleasure away from Renee. Then she realized she would still be able to use it on her demure little suburban princess. "Are you serious?"

"Yes," Renee stated softly. "Take it. TeeGee and I -- we have had to cut our ties. I -- basically I dislodged him finally when I told him that between him and you, I choose you."

Nina thought about it. "So then, there's bad blood between you two?" The tone in her voice was clear. If that was the case, the symbiont might as well be cursed.

Renee shook her head. "It's not bad blood at all. He knows me, remembers me, and loves me. He also knows that I love you more." Renee asked. "That's why I think he really wants you to be his new host. Does that make sense?"

They looked into each others eyes for a few moments. A passing space ship swooped by. Down below, the atmosphere of Gregoron-18 sizzled with electric storms and glowing rainbows.

Just then Captain Chester walked over. "Hey girls! Have you seen Macy and Leifa?"

Nina pursed her lips, trying not to grin too hard. "Oh, I think they were in our big room with Shally, Josie and those other girls. Kinda busy."

"Oh. Well, hey since I've found you, I wanted to give you this." He handed Renee a small data stick.

"What's this?" Nina said, taking it from Renee and examining it.

Chester looked both ways and then back at Nina. "It's a souvenir of Renee's time aboard my ship," he said in a low voice. "I -- Well, forgive me but, I had my ships cameras capture quite a bit of video--"

"Like Talon?" Renee interrupted.

"Similar -- but no one else has 'em. There's about thirty eight videos on there."

Nina and Renee looked at each other, not sure what to make of it.

"Macy and Leifa agreed to let you do whatever you want with it. My advice? Sell it, I bet you make some serious notes off of selling the distribution rights throughout the quadrant. Besides, you're already galactic porn stars."

Renee was so glad her mother did not know what was really going on in her life. She began to grin.

"Captain, you didn't watch these, did you?" she said in a coy, I-know-you-did tone.

"Oh no, not me. That stuff is not for me." He grinned. "If I was alone, do you think I'd be using this?" He chuckled and held his right paw up, extending the claws. "Listen, it's a big quadrant and there's a lot of this stuff out there. You may ask yourself if a little amateur porn is worth trying to sell. You both have been in the news, you're famous right now. People know your story. They are searching for this porn right here. They are waiting for it to come out. They want to see it."

"Searching for this?" Renee murmured.

"You're like celebrities. Guys are going to see your face on the news and they're going to want to beat off, okay? They'll pay to see it. I guarantee it."

"Well, thanks," Nina said.

"Thank you, Captain Chester, sir," Renee said. "I guess you're not so bad after all."

"Dirty old man!" Nina giggled.

"Hey, I'm not that old!" he smiled. A little ribbing was deserved, but he pressed on. "So, we'll stay in orbit here a week or so, but feel free to fly down to the GLO anytime and do some shopping. And, uh, well, I'll be along," he trailed off.

"And? And what?" Renee asked.

"I--" he sighed, looking around. Suddenly they saw a sadness in his Bearkin eyes. "You know, Macy, Leifa, I've never seen them so happy. They're fond of you girls. Really."

Nina nodded.

"Well, they like you very much too!" Renee said brightly.

"Oh maybe. But in a while, they will return to their owner."

Renee nodded. "So I heard. Jink is his name?"

"Jink is a friend of mine, and I can't knock the old man, but he doesn't get out much. He's not a very good match for the girls. Macy is elegant and refined. She would love to go to some ritzy balls and parties. Leifa is exuberant, and fresh. She's been talking about you a lot, too," he added, looking at Renee. "Neither belongs cooped up in a small space habitat. You know?"

They nodded.

"So anyway, I was thinking they'd be much happier if you became their owner. Please do consider buying them off of him. If you get the money. That stick of videos I gave you should help."

"Oh yeah we totally want to help!" Nina said. "We're not going to buy them though, we don't believe in buying people."

"Yep, no way," said Renee. "We could free them, right? Pay Jink to give them their freedom?"

"Okay, I was just asking," Chester sighed, glumly. "Wait, what? You'd set them free?" He beamed a big toothy grin and spoke excitedly. "You girls really do care, don't you?" He clasped his paws together. "Great, great! Alright, see you later!"

The Bearkin walked off with a spring in his step.

"Hey Chester, how much would it cost?" Renee called after him. "To pay for their freedom?"

He turned. "The going rate is about a billion notes each, give or take! Gotta negotiate it with Jink but I bet you could take him down at least ten or twenty percent!"

"Katagree, right?!" she yelled back as the Bearkin continued to amble away.

He nodded a few times and waved.

"A billion??" Nina exclaimed, "Why the heck so high?"

"Well, as a commodity they're sold by the Avashai for much much more. Also they live a long long time, about half a flux," Renee answered.

"Babydoll, say it in Earth years, okay?" Nina complained, grinning. She held up the data stick. "Remember, I was sleeping most of this time?"

Renee grinned and sighed. She couldn't wait to put her own little plan into action, but after seeing Chester's disturbing visage she decided to try to settle her stomach by looking out at Gregoron-18 once more. She leaned on the cushioned rails with her elbows and gazed out at the magnificent view. "So Nina," she began, "With those Avashai around, what do you think will happen to us?"

Nina's lips formed a pouty little frown. "They're not going to get between us, if that's what you mean. They'll be our friends."

"With benefits," Renee added. They both giggled. "You really have to see what it's like having sex with them while wearing that symbiont," she continued. "Pretty crazy."

"I'll see it," Nina said, patting her hand bag where she had stashed the data stick.

Renee noticed that she was patting the data stick instead of the precious symbiont she had offered. "Are you saying you won't try on the symbiont? Please." There was a pleading, serious tone to Renee's voice.

"Gotcha! I was kidding," Nina answered, chuckling. "I'll put it on. I see that's what you want, baby."

"Mm baby!" Renee smiled. "Then you can fuck me with it!" She took Nina into her embrace. They kissed, softly at first. Their lips parted and their tongues touched. Nina plunged her tongue deeper into Renee's mouth, and they kissed deep and hard. They allowed their kiss to linger for a minute or so, finally pausing to take a breath and look into each others eyes.

"I can't wait," Nina said breathlessly.

Renee nodded. "We could take out another room, but all the rooms are booked. Besides, I want to start saving up for Macy and Leifa. Right now they're in our room giving Josie and Bonnie the time of their lives."