Gifts of the Future Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen grinned as she watched him pull his tee shirt down from where she'd stuffed it up under his arms and use the bottom to wipe some of the wetness from his crotch. She explained what she'd thought as she picked up her jeans and underwear from the ground and put them back on, asking, "Are you sure he's really your father? Because you don't look that much like him! And, by the way... you have a totally awesome cock!" she added as she stared at his crotch again.

Rickie grinned sexily as he bent down and picked up his jeans and pulled them on, pausing with his fly open and his awesome cock still hanging out as Karen eyed him lustily. "Well... I may not look much like my Dad... but I definitely inherited his cock!" He chuckled when Karen burst out laughing as he thrust his hips a couple of times, flinging his limp shaft toward her before he stuffed it into his jeans and carefully closed the zipper.

As it turned out, both he and Karen had quite ribald senses of humor! She was a mild-mannered rocket scientist with everyone else, but when she and Rickie were alone, she could tease and turn him on as fast as he could her! But they could also make each other laugh about almost anything... something they'd both unconsciously been looking for because they'd both felt their lives were entirely too serious at times.

Karen was so tenacious in her drive to become one of the top scientists working in the Air Force's rocketry division some day. And Rickie had always felt compelled to be on the lookout for any type of emergency... it seemed he could always sense when a dangerous situation was about to arise. They would spend the rest of the summer making love and making each other laugh as often as they could... and Karen would return to The Academy with a formal proposal and a diamond on her left ring finger.

**********

On Monday evening, June 11, 1979, Diana Richards received a phone call that she'd been expecting, but dreading, to get for the last several weeks... The Duke was dead. She'd known that cancer had returned to his body after he'd been free of it for over 13 years. She went to see him when he was first admitted to the hospital that last time, and he'd basically made her say good bye to him then... he did not want her to keep coming back just to watch him wasting away...

And, truth be known, she didn't want that, either. Whenever she remembered him or dreamed about him, he still looked to her the way he did that magical weekend they'd spent together so many years ago... She hung up the phone quietly and turned to Charles with tears in her eyes. "He's gone," she stated quietly. She broke down sobbing when her husband immediately came to her and held her tightly.

Charles had known she'd always loved John Wayne... he'd always held a special piece of her heart and had been such a looming background presence in their lives. He'd never really felt threatened... his jealousy only came into play whenever he let himself imagine what they'd shared together during that weekend and the fact that The Duke had nearly as much intimate knowledge of his wife's body as he did! But that had been so long ago...

Charles also knew all that had remained of their brief, intense relationship was the knowledge that they'd loved a lifetime's worth in that one weekend and they'd never forgotten that love... Nor had it hindered Diana's ability to give her whole heart to him... even the piece that belonged to The Duke. Diana had shared everything with Charles about that weekend... she'd held nothing back.

For their 2nd Anniversary in 1958, she had rented a hotel room and borrowed Ward's beach house in Malibu one weekend in April and re-created the whole thing for Charles. From the moment they'd met at the studio lot until Ward had driven them home from his beach house to her old apartment on Sunday night. Of course, they'd had to drive themselves home at the end of their weekend.

Diana had tried to persuade Tom to play the part of Ward and sneak out to the house in Malibu to catch them fucking on the beach! But Tom had refused, saying he already knew way more about their sex life than he'd ever wanted... referring to their infamous New Year's Eve adventure and experiment in conception! He did, however, play Ward's part in bringing around a boat that Diana had also rented on that Sunday for the sexy halibut-fishing trip!

Charles tried not to laugh as he remembered all the stories and things she'd shared with him that weekend... especially the conversation she'd had with Ward and The Duke when they'd returned from their fishing trip after the big man had told her about Ward watching them having sex on the beach. He could just picture the look on Ward's face as Diana had scolded him and threatened him!

Diana felt her husband shaking with quiet laughter and she pulled back to look up at him in confusion. "I hope you have a good reason for laughing, because I don't see what you could possibly find amusing at this moment!" she sniffed tearfully.

Charles put his hands on her face and stroked his thumbs on her cheeks to wipe away her tears... just like John Wayne had done every time he'd said good-bye to her. "I was just remembering our weekend together in Malibu, little girl... it was the time of our lives! For all of us... you... me... the big man... and Ward! I doubt he ever forgot it, either! You know he and The Duke are probably up there laughing about it even now! He may be gone, pretty lady... but he'll never be forgotten... especially by us," he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers as his eyes misted slightly.

Diana clung to her soul mate and cried again as he cried softly with her... amazed that he was so easily able to understand how important another man had been to her and was able to grieve with her over him. She and Charles grieved together so well that they didn't even feel it necessary to attend the funeral service... they knew it was going to be a media circus and they just didn't want to be there to see it.

They and all their friends and their kids got together the night after he died and held their own version of a "wake." They had good food, lots of drinks and they toasted to the memory of a good man who'd been there for some of them when they'd needed him. And they all laughed as they talked about their favorite movies or their favorite lines and remembered what a great sense of humor The Duke had. He would be missed... especially by Diana.

**********

After the wake at the Richards' home in Brentwood, Brad and Barbie Seldon went home with their best friends, Jonnie and Megan North, to their condo in Santa Monica. They needed to get nine-month old Jonathan into bed, but they were anxious to hear how Brad and Barbie's honeymoon in Hawaii had gone... they'd just returned two days before.

Jonnie and Brad played with Jonathan for a few minutes while Megan and Barbie got his bath ready. The women paused at the living room entrance and laughed silently together as they watched their two sexy husbands making total goofballs of themselves while entertaining a loudly giggling Jonathan. Finally, Jonnie and Brad could no longer contain their own humor and they burst out laughing, rolling on the floor on either side of Jonathan, who was glancing back and forth at them as he continued to giggle heartily.

Megan swooped in and scooped up their beautiful boy, swaying him exuberantly in her arms as she sang out, "It's bath time for you, my sweet boy! Tell Daddy and Uncle Brad good night so Aunt Barbie and I can get you all nice and clean and tucked into bed!"

She paused for a moment as Jonnie came over to kiss his son on the head and then was surprised when Jonathan held his arms toward Brad as if asking for a hug. Megan smiled softly as Brad came over and took Jonathan from her and held him up so he could wrap his little arms around Brad's neck. She couldn't help but notice the slightly sad expression on her half-brother's face as her son held onto him for a moment. Then Jonathan released Brad and kissed his cheek just like he usually did with his Daddy.

Then he turned to Barbie and held his arms toward her, as if he wanted her to take him back for his bath. Megan smiled at Barbie and said, "It looks like you get the honors tonight!" Barbie looked slightly worried... she'd never given a baby a bath before, so Megan laughed and added, "Don't worry... I'll be with you the whole time! It's really not that hard. Besides... you're going to have to learn how soon enough... I thought Brad had been hoping to knock you up on the honeymoon!" She turned and looked at him as she asked, "Was your mission accomplished, Lt. Seldon?!!"

Brad smirked as he replied, "Well... let's just say that I, uh... sent as many of my 'little fighter pilots' into action as possible and now we'll just have to wait and see if any of them were able to complete the mission!" The young adults all snorted quietly at Brad's joking response; then they burst out laughing when little Jonathan let loose with another hearty giggle... as if he'd also understood the joke!

Megan and Barbie were still laughing as they carried Jonathan down the hallway to the bathroom. Jonnie and Brad chuckled quietly together as they fixed themselves drinks and went out onto the balcony to listen to the ocean waves and relax in the soft breeze while they talked.

Brad smiled softly and shook his head as he told Jonnie, "Man... that is one great kid you have there. I just hope Barbie and I are blessed with a child as loving and good-natured as he is. He seems to have this... way about him that lets you know exactly how he feels about you. When he hugged me just now, it was like I could feel a real sense of... compassion and love coming from him... but he's just a baby! Boy... I must sound like I'm losing it, huh?!!" he snorted self-consciously.

Jonnie smiled at his best friend. "No, Brad... you're not 'losing it.' Jonathan is very special... Megan has known since before he was born that Jonathan can communicate his emotions telepathically. So far, he's loved everyone he's met... I just have no clue how he'll react if he ever meets someone he doesn't like! We are so lucky to have him... he is such a gift to us. But I have a feeling he was meant for something greater... he was given to us for a reason. I just wish I knew why..." He frowned as his voice trailed off, once again trying to figure out what was in store for his son in the future.

Then he shook his head as he forced the slight feeling of unease from his mind and grinned at Brad again. "So... I take it you and Barbie had a good time on your honeymoon! I hope that hotel was as nice as it looked in the brochures. Was it?" he asked sincerely.

Brad smiled widely. "Oh... the hotel was great! We had a very nice oceanfront room with a balcony and a spectacular view!" His grin turned sexy as his eyes grew distant for a moment. "Yeah... there's nothing like a beautiful tropical beach as the backdrop for my beautiful naked wife!"

He looked back at Jonnie and chuckled softly with him as he added, "Seriously, man... we can't thank you enough for that trip! We had the best time... and we want to show you some of the pictures we took! I took a few of Barbie that I can't show you, though... they're for my own personal photo album! But I got some amazing shots of her at this waterfall we found when we went hiking one day... Oh man, Jonnie... if you and Megan ever happen upon a waterfall, make the most of it! It was soooo... beautiful and... erotic..."

"And romantic!" Barbie added enthusiastically as she and Megan came out onto the balcony. Then she walked over and sat down in her new husband's lap and draped her arms over his shoulders as she kissed him tenderly. Then she laid her head on his shoulder and purred, "We'll be forever grateful to you guys... it was a honeymoon we'll never forget! But now... I'm ready to play housewife and mommy! My fertile body is ready, Lt. Seldon, whenever you're ready to send more of your 'little fighter pilots' into action! And I hope I can give you a son as sweet and loving as little Jonathan!"

The four friends sat around and had a few drinks while they looked at pictures from Brad and Barbie's honeymoon... the ones in which they were clothed! There were several they had to pull out before they handed them over to Jonnie and Megan. They all laughed together at some of the pictures where Brad had made goofy faces while Barbie snapped away with her camera when her photographic instincts were clicking.

She'd taken some breathtaking scenic shots when they'd gone on their hike... and Brad had taken an absolutely stunning shot of a bikini-clad Barbie relaxing on the waterfall. She looked just like a tropical island beauty with her long, dark wet hair flowing over her shoulders as she arched back against a large rock that the water was flowing around. Brad had told her to pose sexily... and she'd certainly accomplished that! Megan snorted a laugh when she saw Jonnie eyeing the photo appreciatively.

Then she felt self-conscious when she realized that Barbie still had her perfect, slim figure but Megan's body had rounded somewhat while she was pregnant with Jonathan. She'd gotten rid of most of the extra pounds she'd gained by breastfeeding their son, but her breasts now sagged more than they used to and the skin on her lower abdomen was loose from having been stretched. Not to mention the ugly scar that still marred her... She frowned slightly as her left hand unconsciously drifted up to rub over her right upper chest through her shirt. She didn't notice her husband watching her...

When they were getting ready for bed after Brad and Barbie had left, Jonnie undressed and then stopped Megan from putting on her nightgown by taking it out of her hands and tossing it aside. Then he picked her up and carried her to their bed, laying her down and removing her panties. Megan cried softly as Jonnie placed worshipful kisses on every part of her body that she'd been so self-conscious about and told her how beautiful she was...

"I've always loved your, large full breasts, Meg... they're such perfect vessels for bearing milk and you never looked sexier than when you were feeding our son! Your beautiful body was also perfect when you were carrying our son inside you... It made me hard every time I saw your naked, perfectly pregnant body! It saddens me sometimes to see your abdomen flat again... but the soft flesh is a wonderful reminder that you bore my child inside you!" he said tenderly as he bent down and placed a lingering kiss on her lower abdomen.

Then he moved up her body and traced the scar on her chest... first with his lips... then just barely with his fingertips as he watched while tears filled his eyes. "And this... this is the most beautiful mark of all! This is who you are, Megan... a woman who would've died for me! You could have scars all over your body... gain two hundred pounds and your breasts hang to your knees and you'd still be the most beautiful woman in the world to me!!!"

He gathered her in his arms as she sobbed softly. "God... how I love you, Meg!" he whispered hoarsely as he slid his aching cock inside her and made love to her as she clung to him. Her soft sobs gradually turned to sighs and moans as he stroked her body with his, tenderly reminding her that he'd always want her. She came twice as he stroked slowly and deeply inside her, and then he lifted up and took her hands in his, locking their fingers together and forcing them above her head as he drove forcefully into her, savagely reminding her that he'd always need her as well...

Little Jonathan stirred from sleeping when he heard his parents making those same loud noises that he'd heard from time to time that made him wonder what it was they were doing... The underlying love that always surrounded them was still there, but at times he felt this other emotion mixed with it that he still couldn't identify. He sighed and drifted back to sleep again...

12