Gifts of the Future Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the graveside service, everyone was surprised when Jay pointed to the block of granite next to where his mother had just been lowered into the ground and said softly, "Does anyone notice anything unusual about this gravestone?"

Everyone turned startled eyes toward him when they saw the name Jay Alan Howard engraved on it. The date of his death was just less than nine months before Jay had been born. Then they were all fascinated as Jay told them everything Louis Hanson had revealed to him that he'd confirmed through research into old newspaper stories.

Jay thought it fitting that his mother, Sylvia Edberg Hanson, was laid to rest between the two men who'd loved her. His real father and the man who claimed to wish that he could've been a good father to him...

Jay had wrestled with the thought of changing his surname to Howard, but when he thought of all the legal hassles that could arise, he decided against it. He was trying in his heart to believe that Louis Hanson had been sincere in his wish that he hadn't been so sick... so tortured by "angry" voices... and that he would've been a good father otherwise. So, he kept the man's name as a token of forgiveness.

**********

The Supreme Power was satisfied that one of the "chosen ones" had been granted a little peace of mind upon learning the truth of his existence. Louis Hanson had been granted forgiveness because the Supreme Power knew that the dark forces had usurped his free will and still he'd been able to resist doing what they'd really wanted... he'd still tried to follow a path of light...

Jay Howard and Sylvia Edberg were overjoyed to be reunited when she learned that he had joined with The Guardians and she asked to serve so they could watch over their son and his new family and friends. Then they both greeted Louis Hanson with joy when he asked for the honor to serve as well... He had a personal grudge against the dark forces and he was going to fight with every bit of the strength left in his soul... It was the least he could do for the "chosen one" that he knew would've been a loving son to him if not for what the dark forces had done...

**********

A few days after everyone had returned to the Los Angeles area from St. Paul, Jay called another gathering to show them the disturbing information he'd dug up about the car accident that had killed his real father all those years ago. They also thought it strange that Louis Hanson had claimed to hear a voice telling him he was about to hit someone when he'd taken his eyes off the road for a moment, causing him to crash by running off the road because he didn't want to kill anyone...

They all joked about it, but they were beginning to wonder if they were safer flying than they were driving vehicles... It made all of them become much safer drivers... constantly on the lookout for any potential accidents. Of course, Rickie Estevez had an advantage... he always seemed to know when an accident was about to occur when he was on the road! And Barbie Seldon was certain she'd continue to have dreams whenever anything bad was about to happen to any of them...

On Tuesday evening, April 14th, Brad and Barbie and Jay and Didi, along with thirteen-month olds Tommy and J.J., were joined by most of their family and friends as they all gathered in the observation area near runway 23 at Edwards AFB to watch the landing of Space ShuttleColumbia, STS-1. It had been the very first launch of the Space Shuttle program, for which Brad was about to begin training as a pilot as soon as his transfer to Houston was confirmed.

Barbie nervously watched Brad's face reflecting his absolute excitement and enthusiasm as he watched the spacecraft glide in for a smooth landing. He was holding Tommy and they both were gleefully bouncing up and down as Brad excitedly told his son that someday he'd be watching his Daddy land one of the shuttles!

Brad had never felt closer to realizing his dream than at that moment. He thought it awesome that the ungainly-looking craft that was speeding down the runway trailing what looked like three parachutes to help slow it down, had less than an hour before been orbiting the earth at an altitude of roughly 150 miles! He could not wait to experience the sensations of the g-force pressures during liftoff and the weightlessness of zero gravity in orbit!

But most of all... he wanted to see what the stars would look like when not distorted by the lower atmosphere of the earth. He wanted to search the heavens... he just knew there had to be other worlds out there... somewhere. He glanced up at the sky for a moment in wonder, and then laughed as he held tighter to his son when he squealed "Weeeee!!!" and clapped his hands as he watched the shuttle rolling past them at a distance as it finally started to slow down.

Later that evening, Lieutenants Seldon and Hanson and their families were attending a reception to welcome back the two astronauts from the mission. Brad was honored to meet both of them and they congratulated him on being selected for the shuttle pilot training program.

The pilot told Brad to remember his glider training while attending the Air Force Academy because the shuttles were basically "overgrown" gliders! Then he amended that description to say that all the pilots referred to the shuttle as a "flying brick!" Brad laughed with him and it instantly gave him a sense of everything he needed to know while learning how to pilot the craft...

In May, everyone was a sad when Brad, Barbie and little Tommy moved to Houston for Brad to begin his training. But he was excited, and he promised that he'd be flying them back to L.A. as often as possible for visits...

Toward the end of May, Megan learned from Charlie and Lily that UCLA Medical Center had been treating some people with a rare form of pneumonia that they'd developed because their immune systems had been weakened dramatically. When the doctors tried to detect what had caused such deficiencies in their immune systems, the only commonality they had discovered was that all of the patients were gay men.

At the beginning of June, the Centers for Disease Control made an announcement about the finding and gave the disease a name... AIDS. Megan knew there was going to be a backlash. People panicked over the idea that all homosexuals were responsible for this horrible new disease. Suddenly, it seemed as if it was no longer safe for anyone to "come out of the closet!"

While none of their family or friends had ever been gay, they'd all worked with or known people who were. They'd never felt threatened at the thought that someone could love another person who happened to be the same gender as them... you couldn't tell people who they could or couldn't love! And none of them pretended not to understand why or how two people of the same sex found each other attractive and enjoyed sharing each other's bodies!

Even though they'd had a discussion regarding sexual preference and both of them had admitted that they were decidedly heterosexual, Megan nearly drove Jonnie insane one night when she told him about a vivid fantasy she'd created involving them and Brad and Barbie. Megan said it fascinated her to imagine the four of them all having sex together... she and Barbie tasting each other and watching him and Brad suck each other! Jonnie almost lost interest at that point...

"SHUT UP, MEGAN!!!" he gritted through his teeth as he was pounding her pussy from behind. "Are you trying to make me lose my hard-on?!!"

Megan giggled at first and then her laugh turned sexy as she purred, "Now, Jonnie... you were getin' off listening to me describe how it would look to have my face between Barbie's thighs... my lips on her pussy with my tongue licking up and down and all around her clit...

"Ahhhh fuck yeah, baby..." Jonnie moaned as he closed his eyes and slowed his pumping for a moment to enjoy the hard throbs of excitement in his groin that her erotic imagery induced for him.

"Ooooo yeah, Jonnie... that feels so good... your dick is soooo big and nice and hard, baby! I'd just love to watch you feed that monster to Brad... watch him lick your cock all over and suck on it... damn, baby! That image is so fuckin' hot to me! Watching two hot, sexy men with nice dicks getin' each other off... Ohhhhh, fuck baby!!! THAT'S IT... FUCK ME HARD!!!!" she screamed as Jonnie slammed into her harder and faster.

When he exploded into an intense orgasm, Jonnie yelled, "AH FUUUUUCKK..." Then he groaned, "Damn, Megan..." as it finally subsided while he continued slide in and out of her dripping pussy. Then he collapsed onto their bed beside her, panting raggedly... wondering why the hell he'd just come so hard from listening to her describe how turned on she was by the image of Brad sucking his dick!!!

Jonnie had done his best to keep the image from invading his mind, but he couldn't help it... And he was initially bothered that it didn't turn him off, but then he realized... it was just a fantasy! It didn't mean he actually wanted it to happen! It was just a fucking hot image... the same type of thing that had turned him on when he and Megan had watched a porn flick together once.

He had actually gotten hard while watching some guy get his dick sucked by another guy. He figured most men would probably be great cocksuckers... men already knew what felt good so they'd know exactly what to do!!! But he wasn't interested in testing his theory... Jonnie still preferred to look down and find Megan's lips wrapped around his dick! And he knew he wasn't gay when watching the guys fuck each other had made him lose his erection...

Even Megan had looked a little uncomfortable during that scene. She'd told him it was because she felt a little jealous when she started to imagine him stuffing his huge cock up some man's ass who could take his size when her ass couldn't! She had wanted to share that taboo intimacy with him because she'd overheard her mother telling her father once how much she loved having his dick up her ass...

Megan had been shocked at first, but then she'd laughed when she remembered how sexual her parents had always been and she realized that nothing should surprise her where their sex life was concerned! So she'd asked Jonnie to try that with her, but he couldn't even get the head of his cock into her before she screamed that her ass felt like it was being ripped open...

She and Jonnie had almost died laughing when he backed away from her and said that she hadn't done anything to deserve for him to "rip her a new one!" After they'd managed to stop rolling on the bed, Jonnie had let Megan suck him hard again and then watched in awe as she impaled herself on him and rode him with wild abandon while he told her he didn't need her ass... he was perfectly happy with her tight, wet cunt!

The first time Brad and Barbie came back for a weekend visit from Houston, Jonnie and Megan would look at each other from time to time, smiling and chuckling. Brad got curious and asked them what was so funny. Both of them had looked right at each other and echoed, "Nothing!!!" Then Jonnie had stated, "It's just a private joke that we haven't been able to stop thinking about. We're sorry... we're being very rude, so we'll stop now!"

Later that evening, Megan and Barbie were talking as they watched over two-and-a-half-year old Jonathan and nineteen-month old Tommy playing in the bathtub. Barbie asked her about the "private joke," but Megan said she couldn't tell her... especially not with little ears listening! Barbie was even more curious and she was determined not to let it go!

After they'd tucked Jonathan and Tommy into bed, Barbie followed Megan into the kitchen and cornered her. "OK, Meg... now tell me about this private joke! I caught the looks on your faces... this joke has something to do with Brad and me! It's like you think we've done something stupid and you're laughing behind our backs! We're supposed to be your best friends!"

Megan held up her hand. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! We're not laughing behind your backs at anything YOU'VE done! We're laughing because I planted a very naughty fantasy in Jonnie's mind involving you guys... and now that you're here, we keep thinking about it and we're laughing in embarrassment! OK?!!! Damn, you leave us for a few months and all of a sudden, you're paranoid that we're mad at you! God... I miss you guys!!!" she exclaimed as she hugged Barbie tightly.

At that moment, Jonnie and Brad walked into the kitchen and stopped short to see their wives holding each other. The men glanced at each other and grinned wolfishly. "Mmmmm... too bad you girls are still fully clothed!" Brad growled softly.

The women broke apart and Megan's cheeks flushed crimson as her eyes flew to her husband's grinning face. "JONNIE!!! You told him?!!! How could you do that?!!" she exclaimed shrilly.

The men chuckled softly as Brad spoke again, his voice soft and sexy. "Don't be embarrassed, sis! Barbie and I have played out some pretty hot fantasies involving you guys, too! Jonnie and I were just wondering if you girls wanted to have some hot fun?!!"

Megan glanced at Barbie and saw surprise on her face, but not horror. Then she stared back and forth between her husband and her half-brother, noting the interest in both of their eyes. She shook her head slowly as she said quietly, "Brad... you of all people should know that I can't go down that road again..."

Jonnie held his hand up and interrupted her. "No, baby... I don't want you going down that road, either. All we were wondering is if you and Barbie would be open to all of us sharing a bed together. You and I will do whatever we want and so will they... and if you and Barbie want to experiment together, feel free! But we're not switching partners... that's one thing Brad and I agree on."

Then Brad added, "I don't mind if Jonnie and Barbie see each other naked... I know he already touched her once a few years back. And you and I have already seen each other naked, you know," he said quietly as he stared into Meg's nervous hazel eyes.

Megan looked back at her husband and frowned in confusion. "Was this really your idea, Jonnie? You don't think something like this will make things awkward between all of us?!! I couldn't stand it if this comes between any of us..."

Barbie finally jumped in. "Just hold on a minute here!!! Nobody has bothered to ask what I think about this!!!" When she had their attention, she turned to her best friend and asked, "Meg... would you trust all of us with your life?" She saw her frown for a mere second before she nodded her head. "Then you can trust all of us not to do anything that would make you or any of us uncomfortable. So why are you worried that all of us sharing love and intimacy will come between us?!! I think it will make us even closer..."

She paused as she pulled Megan to her for another hug and whispered in her ear, "You know what this is really about... our husband's want to see if we'll have the guts to put on a show for them!" She felt Megan nod her head slightly. "Are you up for that, girlfriend?" she asked softly and felt her nodding again. "Then let's go!"

The two women grabbed hands, shrieked with laughter and took off running past their startled husbands as Barbie called out, "Catch us if you can!!!" as they tore through the North's house toward the master bedroom suite. It was going to be a wild night of passion...

12