Gifts of the Future Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

It wasn't until they were dead that those faithful "radical" Muslims learned there was no automatic entrance into a paradise where 72 beautiful virgins were waiting for them... They were sucked into the black void that was the barrier between the dark forces and the realm of light where The Guardians existed... the void where they waged their battles over the destruction of that world and the universe...

Every soul was transported to that void upon death. Those souls who'd always followed paths of light were allowed whenever they were ready to go on to a place of peace where they would exist however they wished as long as the universe existed... It was a place of great wonder where there was no need for rules or laws because there was no violence... there was no need for violence. Every being had the same powers and capabilities... they could go wherever they wanted... be whatever they wanted... do whatever they wanted...

Paradise was however each soul defined it... and they could change it at will...

Those souls that had been under the direct influence of the dark forces were given the chance to see the truth. If they accepted the challenge to stand alone against the dark forces and were victorious once they understood how they'd succumbed to their influence, they were offered the chance to join The Guardians...

It was not a requirement for souls to join The Guardians if they survived their battle with the dark forces. If they were victorious, they were given the choice to join The Guardians or to return to a mortal existence. If they chose to return to their world, it was with the understanding that they would not retain anything they had learned in their previous life or in the afterlife. As long as they were able to improve upon their previous life, their soul was allowed to continue to return as many times as they wished...

Those souls that lost their battle with the dark forces were consumed by them... for they had not seen the simple truth of how to defeat them... The truth was so simple that even children understood and were easily able to defeat the dark forces... nor did it require physical strength...

The ones who refused to battle the dark forces had to remain in that void and try to survive on their own during the frequent but brief violent battles... They could change their decision at any time whenever they believed they were ready... but they could not leave that void until they proved one way or the other whether or not they understood that ultimate, simple truth...

**********

Not long after the disasters during the hajj in Mecca, Jasmine Madani and Karida North-Hassan found themselves in a dangerous situation...

Yosef, Nuri and Jonathan were traveling with their boss and the women needed to do some shopping in Riyadh, so Yosef's father agreed to escort them into the city while Nuri's mother and grandmother watched the boys, Michael and Asim. It was a relief to the ladies to retreat to their section of the mall and discard their abayas and veils for a while to mingle with other women as they did their shopping.

At the appointed time, they met up with the elder Madani so he could escort them to the vehicle and drive them home. When they turned onto the road off of the main highway that led to the Madani compound, they didn't notice that a vehicle was following them... until they got further out of the city where there was less traffic.

Fu'ad Madani kept watching the vehicle behind him and he didn't like that it was staying so close. He started to breathe a little easier when the vehicle pulled out to pass him, but then he almost panicked when it pulled in front of him and the driver suddenly slammed on brakes... he had no choice but to do the same.

Before they realized what was happening, two men were out of the vehicle, one opened the driver's door and slammed the butt of a rifle into Fu'ad's head, knocking him unconscious. Then he moved to the back door, opened it and grabbed Karida as the other man was dragging Jasmine out of the passenger side back seat. The women were so stunned and scared for Fu'ad that they didn't know how to react...

Jasmine and Karida were forced into the other vehicle at gunpoint and told in Arabic to cooperate or their family would suffer the consequences. The two women huddled together as they could both feel the evil thoughts and deeds that were swirling in the minds of the three men in the vehicle.

They were all wishing to have their way with the two women but Karida could tell that some minor fear was holding them back... She and Jasmine discovered what that fear was when the vehicle pulled up to an elaborate palace on the other side of the city. They were forced out of the vehicle and taken into one of the lavish private suites inside and presented to the host...

Their "host" turned out to be one of the newer OPEC ministers, a wealthy younger Sheikh whom they'd briefly met once several months back at a dinner with their husbands' boss. This Sheikh had instantly fallen under the spell of lust as soon as he'd seen Jasmine and Karida and he'd had some of his men watching them whenever he knew their husbands were gone.

He had "stolen" the women and was going to force them to become his concubines. Their husbands would no longer want them once they were presented with evidence showing how their wives had submitted to another man... And the Sheikh was sure it would be easy to seduce the women... he was, after all, a very handsome, virile and rich man...

Two of the Sheikh's guards remained in the suite to witness the debauchery... one of them was armed with a digital video camera. Jasmine and Karida glanced about nervously as they tried to figure out what to do. It was not immediately apparent to them what was happening... until the Sheikh stood up and dropped the robe he was wearing, standing in front of them completely naked, proudly displaying his hard cock as he smiled and said, "Welcome, beautiful women. Do you like what you see?"

The two women gasped and jerked in surprise when the situation suddenly became clear. They stared at each other and quickly formulated a plan. Jasmine would have to make the first move... She and Karida removed their hijabs and veils, uncovering their heads completely. The Sheikh smiled wider at the looks of feigned interest on their faces while his guards gasped at the boldness of the women.

Jasmine slowly moved toward the Sheikh, staring into his eyes and trying not to shudder at the waves of lust she felt radiating from him. He was not a purely evil man, but his heart was filled with lust... and she needed to fill him with another more powerful emotion. She stopped right in front of him and watched the lust deepen in his eyes when she carefully wrapped her hand around his hard cock...

Then she suddenly sprang into action. The Sheikh's eyes nearly bulged out of his head and a thick fog of fear dissipated his lust when Jasmine tightly gripped both his cock and the front of his neck, using her mental ability to completely cut off his airway and threaten his manhood.

Karida fed off of the Sheikh's fear and directed her mental blasts at the two guards until they fled, but not before dropping their guns and the video camera as she mentally suggested. She had heightened their own fears to the point that they were about to wet themselves...

Then she turned the full force of his fear back on the Sheikh as she joined Jasmine in front of him with the guns and the camera, which had been recording the whole time. The man was trembling, barely able to breathe and was sure that he was about to be castrated...

Jasmine hissed quietly in Arabic, "No, we do not like what we see, you evil pig!!! And when our husbands learn of this, you will be a dead man!!! Unless you want us to kill you right here and now..."

The man's head shook with terrified spasms. It hadn't taken him long at all to realize that he'd lusted after the wrong two women! He quickly confessed to the whole thing and that his men had lied when they'd told them their family was in danger if they didn't cooperate. He agreed to return them to their home and they kept the recording of the incident... threatening him that they'd make it public if he tried anything like that ever again... on any woman!

Jasmine and Karida were thankful that Fu'ad was not seriously injured. Their neighbors on the same road had found him just before they got back and one of them had kindly driven his car home and helped him inside. Fu'ad and his wife Fatima and daughter-in-law Salihah were just about to call the Saudi police when the two young women returned.

They were all so happy to see them alive that they almost forgot to ask them what had happened. Jasmine and Karida told them that someone else on the road had witnessed the incident, followed them and rescued them nearly the same way... by forcing the vehicle to run into them. In the confusion of the accident, they managed to escape and one of their "mysterious" rescuers escorted them home...

Yosef, Nuri and Jonathan were fit to be tied when the women called and told them what had happened. The older Sheikh cut their trip short when he learned that the younger men's wives had been threatened. Their boss had been confiding with them about OPEC's dealings, but he did not know that Nuri and Jonathan... or Habib... and their wives were CIA operatives.

Their boss no longer wanted to go along with OPEC's plans, but if he expressed his open disagreement, his life would be in danger and they all knew it. So he was only pretending to go with the flow... of oil... and money... and power... but he was frightened of the course they were on. And the Madanis and Habib had sworn to protect him and get him out of it if anything ever went wrong...

**********

Nuri and Jonathan got a kick out of watching the video of their wives rescuing themselves! It was perfectly shot... their faces were never seen even after they'd removed their head coverings. However, there was a perfect shot of the full frontal nudity of the Sheikh, so there was no mistaking his identity.

And when Jasmine had grasped his cock, it was not apparent what she was doing... the Sheikh's eyes had been full of lust the whole time! So when his eyes bulged, it looked like it was only because she was choking him...

And nothing was shown of Karida's face when she'd turned on the guards. They had been so stunned by sudden fear that the one with the camera had immediately dropped it... all that was seen for a few moments after that was scurrying feet! Then Karida had aimed the camera directly at the Sheikh's face when Jasmine had threatened him and he'd confessed to the whole thing...

The men had busted out laughing when the Sheikh whimpered as Jasmine released his throat and the camera lowered to focus on the urine dripping from his limp cock...

Nuri and Jonathan told their wives how proud they were... even they'd had to admit that the Sheikh was a fine specimen of a man. Handsome... well built... well hung... very powerful and very, very rich! And he'd wanted their wives... but they had turned him down in no uncertain terms!

Jasmine and Karida glanced at each other and smirked. They both walked up to their husbands and kissed them softly and then Jasmine said matter-of-factly, "Well... it was the only way we could handle the situation since it was being recorded!"

The two women chuckled when they glanced at each other again and Karida said, "Yeah... it's too bad, too." She paused and they chuckled harder when their husbands looked confused for a moment and she added sexily, "If that man had only wanted a private threesome, we might've gone for that!"

Jasmine and Karida shrieked with laughter when their husbands looked indignant for a moment until they realized it was a joke! Then the men smirked as they bent down and threw their wives over their shoulders, spanked their asses soundly and carried them off to their bedrooms...

Nuri and Jonathan had no trouble reminding their wives that no other man would ever be able to satisfy them the way they could... And their wives had no trouble proving to them that it was because there was no other man they could ever love...

**********

Jasmine and Karida had unknowingly been tested. Some of the OPEC ministers were suspicious that the two women just seemed too "perfect"... They were too beautiful and too smart and they seemed too chaste... not at all like typical... women. They had to be flawed in some way... they were women! They were sure if they were enticed in the right way, by the right man... they'd give in to their naturally sinful natures...

That Sheikh had eagerly volunteered for that mission... fully believing that he'd prove irresistible to those sensual creatures. He could tell by the way they interacted with their husbands that they were very sexual... constantly enticing their men with "come hither" looks.

It had been the biggest shock of his life to suddenly find himself at their mercy... and having no idea how they'd done it! He wasn't about to admit to the other ministers that two women had almost castrated him and killed him... and scared the piss out of him... literally...

He informed the other ministers that the two women were beyond reproach... they'd kill themselves before they'd let any man other than their husbands touch them. He convinced the ministers that he'd actually had to stop them from committing suicide when they believed they were about to be raped...

It convinced all of them that the women's beliefs must be strong within them and that Allah had blessed them... They had just done Allah a great service... by proving that He'd truly blessed two women who actually deserved His blessings...

The OPEC ministers were actually starting to believe that perhaps Allah WAS blessing their vision, even though they had not hatched it because they truly believed Islam was the one and only true religion... they just wanted that feeling of absolute power over the entire planet...

And dark forces figured at the rate they were going, they might have that power for about... two days...

12